Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, Qwerty said:

No insider info, just speculation but I wonder if Amy is pregnant and that’s why there are 2 points and 37 on the squad this year?

Wouldn't it be dangerous for her to be performing AT ALL if she were pregnant? (especially a first pregnancy)

Just now, JessG29 said:

So does anyone mind if I stumbled upon information and shared or is that allowed?

Please!

• Love 3
Just now, DCCFanInKy said:

Wouldn't it be dangerous for her to be performing AT ALL if she were pregnant? (especially a first pregnancy)

Yeah I feel like she shouldn’t be on the team if that’s the case

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, Qwerty said:

No insider info, just speculation but I wonder if Amy is pregnant and that’s why there are 2 points and 37 on the squad this year?

I don't know Amy, but this would be highly unlikely -- she wouldn't be able to dance the season and being point wouldn't affect that.  I can't see any DCC in uniform three months gone.

4 minutes ago, Jennv said:

Ever since the #insider posted weeks ago that Jalyn was likely to get cut for offending her highness Veruca, I’ve been on pins and needles. Seriously, I am so relieved. 

...and now you see how accurate that "insider" intel was.  I take most insider info shared here with a grain of salt.  You learn to read between the lines as to what to believe and what not. 😉

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I doubt it. Jump splits while pregnant probably isn’t recommended. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

I'd bet $$$$$$ somebody's injured and likely won't be able to perform much if at all this season

I shared an IG further up, from Amy. Molly told her to "Take care of that shoulder" in the note.  Maybe?

• Useful 1
Just now, Teeniebopper1 said:

I shared an IG further up, from Amy. Molly told her to "Take care of that shoulder" in the note.  Maybe?

Ohh I think I saw that.  Can ya send it to me in PM? Ive been trying to go to bed for an hour and keep getting pulled back here.  Gotta go unplug or Im gonna go batty.  Goodnite!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Cruisegirl said:

Now our next mystery to solve is the reason K & J took 37. Shelly said they have a reason and we need to wait for the show to air.  We are smart and intelligent so I think we can figure it out before the episode is shown. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

my tin foil hat is in position.....let the speculation begin 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I think that Guilty John that was here for a minute posted that they didn't think Jalyn was top 36 this year, and would be surprised if they kept her or something like that.

Yes, he said she got dumped from SG because she offended Victoria and Victoria complained about it.

theres like pages of speculation about it way back in the thread. 

Edited by Jennv
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I think that Guilty John that was here for a minute posted that they didn't think Jalyn was top 36 this year, and would be surprised if they kept her or something like that.

Yes, cause I said hopefully she would come back stronger next year, regain her spot on SG and show them she could be a leader, and they responded to me - not going to be in the top 36 and would never be on show group again.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, viccib said:

please share

I will once I get info. I’m in a group text and I texted as soon as the roster came out but no one responded. But it’s like midnight so

• Love 5

I'm hoping VK being on the squad isn't going to be another Cassie era. From talk here, Cassie tattled on people all the time. I'm hoping Kelli and Judy learned from that (but then VK isn't either Kelli or Judy's daughter) and won't put up with VK tattling on other squad members. 

Edited by KatebytheSea
Name spelling correction
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, JessG29 said:

I will once I get info. I’m in a group text and I texted as soon as the roster came out but no one responded. But it’s like midnight so

thanks 🙂

1 minute ago, KatebytheSea said:

I'm hoping VK being on the squad isn't going to be another Casey era. From talk here, Casey tattled on people all the time. I'm hoping Kelli and Judy learned from that (but then VK isn't either Kelli or Judy's daughter) and won't put up with VK tattling on other squad members. 

VK is already tattling on people. So, too late. 

Edited by SmpIsimon
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

The Sunday school  pre school looking like teacher might be preggo ? 

Lol

What will all those drunk ole men in the stands think ? Lol lusty dreams Cowboys fans 

Edited by RockYou
  • LOL 2
14 minutes ago, go4luca said:

...and now you see how accurate that "insider" intel was.  I take most insider info shared here with a grain of salt.  You learn to read between the lines as to what to believe and what not. 😉

Amen! Hopefully those who pretend to know the scoop will realize they don't need to make things up to be appreciated for their posts. But, a big thank you to those who did share legit info!

Anywho, since the gals were on pins and needles about one final cut, the team announcement should be a special one to see this year.

Congrats to the new rookies and the returning vets! 

• Love 9
Just now, SmpIsimon said:

VK is already tattling on people. So, too late. 

Why do they allow it? Kelli should cut that off IMMEDIATELY. It sets a horrible precedence for the season and for the squad, to have someone undermine her teammates like that.

• Love 14

Why do they allow it? Kelli should cut that off IMMEDIATELY. It sets a horrible precedence for the season and for the squad, to have someone undermine her teammates like that.

Yeah, but look at everything VK got away with last year.  Mommy is Kelli's best friend.

• Love 8

They want the girls to tattle. They encourage the girls to do so. (remembering the Jenna/Holly fiasco)

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, Agent Gully said:

They want the girls to tattle. They encourage the girls to do so. (remembering the Jenna/Holly fiasco)

I thought the Jenna/Holly fiasco was because Holly was fraternizing with the players, and Jenna, as her Group Leader, didn't coach her to stop, but instead went with her. And when she failed to coach her and failed to get her to stop, she didn't report the conduct to Kelli and Judy.

There's a difference between being a tattle-tail and being in a leadership position where you are entrusted as GL to ensure your group members adhere to the code and conduct of the DCCs. Tattling is childish and the action of an attention-seeking child. Coaching your group, and when your coaching fails, going to leadership with your concerns and for their support, is very different.

Edited by KatebytheSea
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, Dal8las said:

Before we see tomorrow's final can we just appreciate this gif of Maggie, Yuko, and Khalyn miss them

source.gif

Was this from her rookie yr?

7 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

I thought the Jenna/Holly fiasco was because Holly was fraternizing with the players, and Jenna, as her Group Leader, didn't coach her to stop, but instead went with her. And when she failed to coach her and failed to get her to stop, she didn't report the conduct to Kelli and Judy.

There's a difference between being a tattle-tail and being in a leadership position where you are entrusted as GL to ensure your group members adhere to the code and conduct of the DCCs. Tattling is childish and the action of an attention-seeking child. Coaching your group, and when your coaching fails, going to leadership with your concerns and for their support, is very different.

Who was the 2nd GL in this situation? 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

We don't really know if the information is even accurate or is rumor/sour grapes monger on the inside who wants to make VK look worse than she was portrayed last season....She's apparently meeting the DCC standard and we'll find out if she's locker room poison

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, CrazyMoon said:

We don't really know if the information is even accurate or is rumor/sour grapes monger on the inside who wants to make VK look worse than she was portrayed last season....She's apparently meeting the DCC standard and we'll find out if she's locker room poison

Agreed. The board had a lot to say about Cassie when she was a DCC. Truth is, I don't know how much was true or not. (Some sited some very specific things Cassie did that got others in trouble, and I hated what she did to Taylor in front of everyone.) I just hope VK isn't another Cassie.

It looks (at least for the moment) that the DCC:MTT isn't showcasing her like they did last season, and I hope that continues. I think that garnered her a lot of backlash last season. Maybe this season will be a new start for her in the viewers' eyes.

Edited by KatebytheSea
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

I agree with you completely. Personally, I dislike a tattletale unless someone's health and well being is at stake.  I just think (IMO) that K & J want to know all "the dirt" that is going on behind the scenes and so directly or indirectly give off that vibe to the gals.

• Love 3

Ugh Lisa made it and Julia was cut?? I was really hoping it would be the other way around! I loved Julia and I don't like Lisa.  Hopefully she will be a one and done.  But super happy for everyone else!! I was really rooting for Meredith, Kristen, and Chandi!! Yay!

• Love 6
Just now, abigator said:

They probably took 37 this year in case VK gains 15 pounds again in the next few weeks & they have to boot her from performing.

Good thing I was drinking thru a straw.  Probably what kept me from spitting ice tea all over my keyboard:)

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, KatebytheSea said:

I'm hoping VK being on the squad isn't going to be another Cassie era. From talk here, Cassie tattled on people all the time. I'm hoping Kelli and Judy learned from that (but then VK isn't either Kelli or Judy's daughter) and won't put up with VK tattling on other squad members. 

I was just thinking - what would have happened last year if Cassie had been brought in to work with Victoria on her weight issues?  And VK had done the same thing to her that she did to Jinelle?  We may have seen K&J fight it out in the office:) 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

I was just thinking - what would have happened last year if Cassie had been brought in to work with Victoria on her weight issues?  And VK had done the same thing to her that she did to Jinelle?  We may have seen K&J fight it out in the office:) 

Ouch, ultimate smackdown. I'm thinking Judy/Cassie would come out on top. lol

• LOL 12

I leave for the day and come back to 9 and a half pages to read through.  At least the roster has finally been announced, though I'm REALLY wondering why they took 37 this year.  I'm not even going to go into the whole Victoria-on-Show-Group stuff.  The Gina-Quit post had my heart stopping for a moment before I thought "Nah.  That isn't going to happen."

• Love 6

You know what, after a long and annoying (read drawn out lol) training camp, I think all I'm going to do tonight is say congrats to all 10 girls who made the team. I hope that you truly bring it all this year and have a great time! Especially Chandi, Lily and Kristin!

I have no doubt I'll have plenty to rant about in the next days, months and year but for now I'm so exhausted I can't seem to find the words lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

Is it possible they've looked over the past couple years and realized there's always girls that quit? Alexandria [her trying out made no sense], Milan, Khalyssa, all quit before the end. So maybe 37 makes practical sense.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Is it possible they've looked over the past couple years and realized there's always girls that quit? Alexandria [her trying out made no sense], Milan, Khalyssa, all quit before the end. So maybe 37 makes practical sense.

Good point! 

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Route66 said:

Valid point !! And I think Alexandria only tried out just to see if she could make the squad 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PrincessLeia said:

I think @ShellyB truly did believe it was 36. It’s been 36 for awhile. It’s all they talk about. Kelli wanted two more spots last year and Charlotte said absolutely not. So maybe someone is injured, hence the extra girl. I don’t know. Just saying it makes sense why Shelly kept saying 36. Seems like it was possibly a last minute decision to take 37. But who knows. I know nothing. 

#ginawasrobbed #bringbackjulia 

Seriously rules are not set in stone to the grave. They can change minds. 

• Love 9