Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

34 minutes ago, Jessie S said:

You know like Maddie, I can't help but notice that Lexie consistently keeps moving up and up the DCC ranks every season. Good on her.  

Speaking of boring blondes....

Yawn.

lexie looks like one of those women that only looks good because of mass amounts of makeup, fake hair and peroxide. 

• Love 19
16 minutes ago, allitator said:

Nothing against Maddie personally, as she’s a talented dancer, but she just looks like a little kid to me. 

I’ve always liked Maddie, but I’ve always thought she looked like Taylor Swift.

This must be the absolute worst. 37 Ladies mleft, and they all know someone is going home and won't make the team even though they got all the way to the end of TC. At this point I bet there are probably a few you could pick a flaw and argue they arent quite good enough to make the team. I dont envy having to pick that final young lady to send home. Im sure there is one who has the lowest kicks, im sure there is one who is a little soft in the uniform, one probably that is not the greatest at public speaking, one that maybe doesnt have the best choreo memory, one that dances with a little less pop and crispness...so how do you send the final young lady home? Put the bottom 5 names in a hat and randomly pick one??? Yikes, gives me anxiety just thinking about it...

• Love 12
On 8/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, AerialDancer said:

Speaking of boring blondes....

Yawn.

lexie looks like one of those women that only looks good because of mass amounts of makeup, fake hair and peroxide. 

shes actually naturally pretty. Knew her in high school.

Edited by tacosandtequila
Edit
  • Love 13

I actually think Lexie belongs in the traingle. She is one of the more powerful dancers on the squad right now. It's Amy and Maddie who I think don't belong there. Gina was robbed!!!!!! Robbed I say!!!!!! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 20
10 minutes ago, Tornado said:

This must be the absolute worst. 37 Ladies mleft, and they all know someone is going home and won't make the team even though they got all the way to the end of TC. At this point I bet there are probably a few you could pick a flaw and argue they arent quite good enough to make the team. I dont envy having to pick that final young lady to send home. Im sure there is one who has the lowest kicks, im sure there is one who is a little soft in the uniform, one probably that is not the greatest at public speaking, one that maybe doesnt have the best choreo memory, one that dances with a little less pop and crispness...so how do you send the final young lady home? Put the bottom 5 names in a hat and randomly pick one??? Yikes, gives me anxiety just thinking about it...

Imagine how Kelli feels.

2 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

I actually think Lexie belongs in the traingle. She is one of the more powerful dancers on the squad right now. It's Amy and Maddie who I think don't belong there. Gina was robbed!!!!!! Robbed I say!!!!!! 

I think this will be an interesting season if they show us the process this year - what they saw, why they picked these girls, their decision to go with two points, etc.

#morebehindthesceneslessbehindthestar

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, SmpIsimon said:

Yep. They know it’s not a very strong group this year. 

It would be strong if she’d actually do her job and put strongest second years up front. Screw tradition when you are hiding better talent. Not like any of those girls are going to be pissed and quit and If they dovyou have all stars dying to be back in the field.

Gah I know the nepotism and lack of fairness has been around since the beginning but this is really obvious bad now. 

• Love 14

It’s not a question of who we think is the nicest or sweetest or cutest or best ambassador. It’s the person who will be the face of the DCC. Maddie looks like a (slightly) pudgy little girl trying to look sexy. I want to pat her on the head and say “Bless your heart, that’s adorable”, and not “that’s a beautiful, sexy woman”. 

3E7D5AB2-9E2E-4662-8C42-2DB23A2EB801.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 17

I find it interesting how every year and especially this year we kept hearing "This is the most talented group we've ever had." and now it's "Wow they suck."  It's went down from 600+ to 150, in a couple years I'll be able to roll out there in my wheelchair and make TC because so few will audition.  This isn't what it used to be and it's sad.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Maddie may be great with children but with adult convos and interviews she comes off as inarticulate, immature, nervous and kinda dumb. At least amy can string together words. Maybe Kelli had a stroke and can’t think right. 

Honestly I think Maddie is the worst overall fit for DCC I have ever seen and here she is front and center now. My mind is blown. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Squeek said:

I find it interesting how every year and especially this year we kept hearing "This is the most talented group we've ever had." and now it's "Wow they suck."  It's went down from 600+ to 150, in a couple years I'll be able to roll out there in my wheelchair and make TC because so few will audition.  This isn't what it used to be and it's sad.

I could totally be wrong, but I get the sense the candidates are way more stratified than they used to be. They used to get 600 girls like Loni or Kalli Fullerton who were super mediocre and could barely do the splits. Those girls aren’t showing up anymore, but they are having an increased number of high-caliber candidates in terms of their training from around the country. I’m thinking of Megan C., Maggie, Daphne, and then the best cheerleaders from other pro teams (Bridget, Hannah, Danielle). 

5 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Maddie may be great with children but with adult convos and interviews she comes off as inarticulate, immature, nervous and kinda dumb. At least amy can string together words. Maybe Kelli had a stroke and can’t think right. 

Honestly I think Maddie is the worst overall fit for DCC I have ever seen and here she is front and center now. My mind is blown. 

SAME. Hard pass.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, TinyHands said:

having an increased number of high-caliber candidates

Then why are all the TCC so weak?

Edit: After reading that I saw it could look argumentative but that's not how it's meant.  I'm completely serious, if this is high caliber why do they all suck so bad?  I'd rather have a bunch mediocre who give it their all than the "high cal" who turn out to stink.  Maybe it's just me. 

Edited by Squeek
  • Love 3
On 5/18/2019 at 4:37 PM, dreamcatcher said:

The turnout is sad and it doesn’t look like we have that many strong contenders, so let’s brace ourselves for DCC VK and DCC Malena....

Why is everyone hating on Malena, damn lol.

Id take Malena any day over a lot of other girls. She may not be the strongest dancer, but when she’s on, she’s on. Also she’s very intelligent and well spoken, not to mention she’s gorgeous. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, SmpIsimon said:

The triangle for the first half of TS is Amy, Maddie, and Lexie -- and they switch point halfway through. 

I'll watch for Bridget's position and focus my attention in that direction.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, bupbupbip said:

I know im just a person behind the PC but...

I consider Nicole Hamilton, Brooke Sorenson, Trevino sisters, Ashton Torres, Justine Philips, Meredith Oden, Whitney Isleb, Nicole B, Jessica Marie, Holly Arielle, Kelsey bond, Mia Greenhouse, Jackie Bob, Jennifer K, Emma Marie, Bridget, Daphne, Mehgan (2015 rookie), Amy Trader and Jalyn as the DCC standars.

Beautiful: Hannah, Miranda (i lovr her), Brennan, Amy, Heather, Melissa Wallace, Erica, Olivia Rene (love her), Jenn Alexis, Lacey, Dayton (adorable)

Not a fan of their faces: Caroline (yeah, she is overrated), Brittany Scarham, Kashara, Alexis (overrated, she looks lile a man honestly) Lexie, Rachels, Lauren Williams, Madeline Molloy, Viruka

For DCC standards, love all the ladies you listed but can I add: Tobie Percival (for me, she and Nicole Hamilton were the ‘it’ girls), Brittany Evans, Kelsie Reich, Evan Anderson, and Amy Reese? I like a lot more but tend to favor the girls from the first 5 seasons! Really feel those ladies had the entire package!  ❤️

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Well they seem to really love Maddie for some reason so I don't think they care what we think.

This board seems to differ in opinion from other places.  Other places seem to love Maddie as point.

maddievote.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
34 minutes ago, Squeek said:

This board seems to differ in opinion from other places.  Other places seem to love Maddie as point.

maddievote.jpg

Like I posted earlier, I don’t follow trends.  We’re all different.  I go where my eye is naturally drawn.  That never has been to Amy or Maddie.  If others feel differently, that’s fine.  IMHO, if there had been a clear stand out, there would have been one point girl.  The fact that there isn’t, speaks volumes.  At least to me.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, hypeman said:

IMHO Keyra looked great.

I've noticed that any girl that does a lot of the talking heads, gets viewed as attention seeking, arrogant, or having an attitude. Keyra, VK, now Kat.

20190812_192628.jpg

Man, just how much diversity have we lost these past couple of years LMAO.

(And I'm not one to even complain about that usually. Or pretend that there was much diversity to begin with ... )

• LOL 1
  • Love 16

Maddie, Amy and LEXIE at the front? 

Good grief, the second years (and Gina and Heather) were robbed. I'd take any combo of Bridget, Amber, Hannah, Jalyn, Caroline, Ashlee, Gina and Heather over them. 

• Love 18

A front three of Amy, Maddie and Lexie is super disappointing. It's meant to be a rock-star dancer who is also photogenic. Lexie has the look but isn't the most show-stopping dancer to me. Madde and Amy are good but not great and don't have that DCC glam look.

Hopefully, all three retire and we get a Gina-Heather-Bridget triangle next year or something along those lines. All the second years will be third years and should all move up. Hannah and Jayln on the edges behind those three with Rachel W/Erin probably making up the diamond in the centre. Fingers crossed they all stay!

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Y’all, Gina will bolt if she’s shoved in the back again next year. 

Well after this.. I don't think she should do them the honour of staying another year. 

#ginawasrobbed

• Love 19
3 hours ago, Tootie said:

Is it still those 3 once they switch it up??

That's what I'm wondering.

2 hours ago, PunchPowerPop said:

Me refreshing every 5 minutes until y'all tell me who the last cut is..

Rest your finger and save it for tonight's practice!

2 hours ago, PollyHowell said:

@ByTor you and I truly are DCC look and style soul sisters. I too have undying affection for Brennan and Megan C is one of my top-of-the-line favs!

Please tell me you're also a Meredith O fan *crosses fingers*

1 hour ago, DCC-UK said:

Hannah and Jayln on the edges behind those three with Rachel W/Erin probably making up the diamond in the centre. Fingers crossed they all stay!

If Erin is far back this year, I riot!

14 minutes ago, moonpie said:

Poor Gina! 

I know 😞 There's one robbed every year.

• Love 5