Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

I think it's the spotlight shining on Miranda's hair. 

And unpopular opinion - Lauren injured her hamstring before Christmas of last year.  She waited until how many days before auditions to resign.  With that kind of injury, she would have had to have known weeks in advance that she wouldn't have been able to do a kick line and jump split full out.  I think she was told that she wouldn't make it back if she auditioned.

You could be right. Strange that she went along to Mexico for swimsuit though.  You would think they would have told her before that and not taken her along since she wasn’t being photographed anyway. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Busy said:

Who are in group one, two, three, and four?

I believe Maddie and Lexie have Rachel W, Alanna and Ashlee.  Rookies Chandi, Lisa and Julia.  This was true at one point anyway, they always end up shifting people around as cuts are made. 

1 minute ago, aimeelou625 said:

Oh my goodness, VK is in group one.  Now all they have to do is place her next to Saavy.

😳

i think the kat and VK dynamic is the most interesting one in the group.  that is a LOT of extra!! (and i like both of them)

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I believe Maddie and Lexie have Rachel W, Alanna and Ashlee.  Rookies Chandi, Lisa and Julia.  This was true at one point anyway, they always end up shifting people around as cuts are made. 

i think the kat and VK dynamic is the most interesting one in the group.  that is a LOT of extra!! (and i like both of them)

Erin told Maddie on IG "can't wait for this year with you"-#group2letsgo

Edited by Tootie
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Miranda is a beautiful girl inside and out.  She is loved by her teammates.  If you saw her in person you would see how beautiful she is.  The editing on the SG pix is way off on the color.  

I love Miranda, I actually messaged her last night to tell her how pretty her hair was . 

Here’s a pic of uniboob. I don’t think she has this problem anymore, either way she’s a sweet human. 

214155l.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
34 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Erin told Maddie on IG "can't wait for this year with you"-#group2letsgo

good catch! i try to keep track of who i see commenting stuff like that but def not great at it LOL

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, LaurenlovesTV said:

I love Miranda, I actually messaged her last night to tell her how pretty her hair was . 

Here’s a pic of uniboob. I don’t think she has this problem anymore, either way she’s a sweet human. 

214155l.jpg

OMG I have never seen this pic before. OMGOMGOMG. WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Miranda looks like a fluff . If they highlighted her hair. Godspeed . Very sad. I’m beginning to think the majority of this team is super sub par. The best dancers and the most beautiful DO NOT ALWAYS MAKE IT THROUGH . Hashtag is the most #blending #utilizing #sacrificing . Go team. You are MAKING THE TEAM. #makingtheteam 

24 minutes ago, Tootie said:

Here's a thought!  Maybe they will wait until the end of class to announce ShowGroup... so that no one can use it as an excuse for a bad performance tonight!  lol

They've always done it at the start in the past.  Remember Angela getting chewed for her attitude all night when she didn't make SG?  And last year VK.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Squeek said:

They've always done it at the start in the past.  Remember Angela getting chewed for her attitude all night when she didn't make SG?  And last year VK.

I'm aware of that...  I was referring to Kelli handing VK an excuse to use last year.

• Love 2

I just watched Kristy's clips from show group auditions, and I think rookie Kelcey will make show group. I couldn't take my eyes off of her during that contemporary combo. Plus I think she got a barbie too, right? So she was already on their radar from auditions.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Isolabella said:

I just watched Kristy's clips from show group auditions, and I think rookie Kelcey will make show group. I couldn't take my eyes off of her during that contemporary combo. Plus I think she got a barbie too, right? So she was already on their radar from auditions.

Yes she did get a barbie and she's amazing.

• Love 4
On 6/25/2019 at 1:00 AM, go4luca said:

That’s odd.  I remember seeing Lauren, Maddie, Lexie, Kash, Lacey, etc., in photos from Oxnard last year.  They even did some kind of dance video with the Oxnard police.  

@ShellyB, can you please confirm which group will be performing this year at Oxnard?

SG is TC along with the rest of the girls and will be in Oxnard in late July. AS in LA right now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, KatieC said:

It was probably fixed in Photoshop. I love Miranda but there are definitely pics out there where the uniboob is evident. 

I also think that for Miranda, that top is awesome because it covers any remaining uniboob.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Tootie said:

I'm aware of that...  I was referring to Kelli handing VK an excuse to use last year.

Iirc waiting to announce it on the next day only started that year when Angela didn’t make it.  Unless editing monkeys fooled us for every other season, they announced it that night.  I remember the girls lined up on the stage season 8 when Mackenzie made it and she jumped into Brittany Schram’s arms.  Samantha (miss her!) and Jennifer K were rookies that made SG that year. 

Yes, it’s a longer night but at least the ones who are disappointed have a night to process it and be sad without it affecting their performance.   I felt so badly for Angela being ripped apart by that bitchy choreographer.  Yes, she was a vet and a performer but she’s still human. And jumping from disappointment to dancing would be hard for most.  

• Love 6
6 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

@Opine The suits the girls are wearing - Maddie, Rachel - are these the ones in the magazine?

I don't think so, but I can't find the mag because it is packed in a box right now :(.

(edited)
13 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Miranda and Lisa with her new hair color at SG auditions.

I don't like Lisa's at all...it has aged her 10 years.  She was fresh faced looking prior to this...now she looks harsher and older.  I like the highlights in Miranda's...it makes her hair look not so heavy looking 🙂 but the spotlight in this photo is making it look gray.  I love Miranda so I'm glad she lightened it up a bit.  

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Miranda is a beautiful girl inside and out.  She is loved by her teammates.  If you saw her in person you would see how beautiful she is.  The editing on the SG pix is way off on the color.  

Miranda is one of my faves 🙂

• Love 7
(edited)
12 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Y'all are crazy. Miranda was always going to be a 2nd leader and possibly GL next year if she stays. K&J love her. She runs the DCC camps. She's like the next Jinelle. As much as I love Alexis, I think she is the one that wouldn't have been a 2nd leader if Lauren had stayed. 

Also Miranda's highlights aren't great. They need to take her back to a darker warm brown. 

Completely agree with you on Miranda (except for the highlights...I like her lighter ones.  I had her pegged as a 2nd leader as well.  I also think Alexis was the replacement for Lauren.  Lauren would have been a 2nd leader had she not retired.  

11 hours ago, Jennv said:

Is Miranda the one who all y’all call uniboob? Cause I don’t see anything weird about her boobs in this pic?

I never have seen anything weird about them either. 

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, Pebbles116 said:

OMG I have never seen this pic before. OMGOMGOMG. WOWOWOWOWOWOW

I think certain sports bra type tops tend to give anyone a uni-boob effect.  I know they do me.

Edited by Kayce
10 hours ago, RockYou said:

Miranda looks like a fluff . If they highlighted her hair. Godspeed . Very sad. I’m beginning to think the majority of this team is super sub par. The best dancers and the most beautiful DO NOT ALWAYS MAKE IT THROUGH . Hashtag is the most #blending #utilizing #sacrificing . Go team. You are MAKING THE TEAM. #makingtheteam 

Kelli said in MTT that not always the best dancers make the team, the right dancers do. What makes the best DCC is highly subjective. Especially when it comes to beauty. Some of the best dancers on the squad throughout the years wasn’t what many considered to be beautiful, but they were powerful dancers full of energy. No matter who Kelli and Judy put on the team, someone will disagree with at least two or three girls that made it

• Love 4
(edited)
22 minutes ago, J-R said:

I hope Meredith is the next cut. Not a fan 

I think Meredith and Alexandra will be the next cuts.  Meredith has not impressed me, and Alexandra...she is so "meh".  She's tried out 5 times, finally they are giving her a shot in TC, and if she wants to stay she is going to have to step her game up.

Edited by Kayce
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Y'all are crazy. Miranda was always going to be a 2nd leader and possibly GL next year if she stays. K&J love her. She runs the DCC camps. She's like the next Jinelle. 

This makes so much sense now that you've enumerated it. Miranda and Jinelle have a lot in common personality wise...super positive, mature, reliable. 

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Isolabella said:

I just watched Kristy's clips from show group auditions, and I think rookie Kelcey will make show group. I couldn't take my eyes off of her during that contemporary combo. 

Kelcey is emerging as my rookie fave. She's a really great dancer and I also like that she comes from a college squad a little different from the usual Louisiana/Texas breeding ground (Univ. of Nebraska). She is also the spitting image of my son's former pre-school teacher who is just beyond gorgeous so there's that. 

• Love 8
33 minutes ago, veronicamers said:

Kelcey is emerging as my rookie fave. She's a really great dancer and I also like that she comes from a college squad a little different from the usual Louisiana/Texas breeding ground (Univ. of Nebraska). She is also the spitting image of my son's former pre-school teacher who is just beyond gorgeous so there's that. 

Nebraska is my alma mater so go Kelcey! Ashley Ferrell and her husband also went to Nebraska #gobigred

• Love 4
16 hours ago, 5678Pixie said:

Miranda and Lisa with her new hair color at SG auditions.

Lisa and Miranda go way back!

Big Miranda fan.

She is pretty and intelligent and has an eye for everyone. She is very conscientious which makes some people not like her.

Everything she does comes from such a positive place! I just can't help myself being on Team Miranda. Global warming and hunger would not exist with only Miranda's in the world. Also: no one can smile-cry-smile-cry-smile like Miranda! 

• Love 21
59 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

Global warming and hunger would not exist with only Miranda's in the world. 

Lmao this is so cute. I’d like to live in an all-Mirandas world! 😂

I think she’s really pretty and a great “face of the team”, hope she stays for as long as she wants!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
22 hours ago, go4luca said:

I seriously don't care if a second year makes point.  Whoever has the right sparkle and is a strong enough dancer to carry that position, I'd love to see them given the chance.  

I definitely think that Bridget, Jalyn and Hanna deserve to be up front. Daphne too since she was quite impressive as ‘point’ of the rookies last year during the christmas show. 

20 hours ago, Newmanbritt said:

Gotcha. I guess I thought there might be more small groups since the ones we saw only had 6 girls each and there are I think 41 still in camp?

I don’t think they performed in their groups for SG auditions. Gina isn’t in Heather’s group.

19 hours ago, go4luca said:

Yep, we all have our favorites and who we're rooting for.

All the girls know what they're signing up for when they audition and agree to being filmed.  

There have been other girls who have been criticized and torn apart.

I am reserving judgement on Vic until I see more.  She brought on herself how she was perceived last year. 

I want to see a deserving team make the squad.  I'm hoping that's what we see this season.

Exactly my point... i don’t necessarily “pity” these girls because they chose to be in a reality show and for most of them this is a perk as they get some kind of publicity. I don’t think they normally go out of their way to humilate the girls. If anything, at least for VK and Malena they deleted quite a lot of footage from their cut scenes...

• Love 6
(edited)

I didn’t even know there is a Bridget DCC.  I looked at Her Twitter and I’m still clueless  

Is she a rookie from last year?  

Not a stand out to me, I guess. 

Edited by Jazzmom
Sp voice translate fix
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

I don’t even know there is a Bridget DCC.  I looked at Her Twitter and I’m still clueless  

The general consensus, which is rare on these boards, is that she is amazing. Great dancer, gorgeous, sweet personality. The total package.

• Love 20

I REALLY hope VK has changed, agree with all that have said she looks better this year than last, and most of all that she EARNS her spot on the team. However, does anyone else think they've put her in group 1 laying the foundation for 5-6 years from now when she'll be G1 GL, point and retire having been in group 1 the whole time? Wasn't she group 1 last year? I'm guessing it's not a coincidence. But I'm also recognizing maturity from Amy as GL it's likely the best place for her, maybe? Amy likely has experience dealing with helicopter moms too...

• Love 4
43 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

I didn’t even know there is a Bridget DCC.  I looked at Her Twitter and I’m still clueless  

Yes, rookie from last year.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Thank you.  I guess with all of the drama in last year’s show, Bridget slipped by my notice. 

To me last year's rookie class just blended right out my mind.  So much time was spent on VK, the other girls really didn't get any time to shine and unless they just sparkled (to me) like Caroline, Jalyn and Cianna, they didn't get noticed.  Cianna got my notice because I have a soft spot for girls who are different, like the curly hair.  Otherwise I have to go back and look at the pics to figure out who is who.  The calendar shoot photos drove me nuts with the rookies cause I had no clue who they were.  I know part of it was the drama but the entire class just didn't impress me.

• Love 5