Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Hopefully Vic won't end up here again.  Just hope she isn't using any unhealthy means to keep her weight in check.

I'm hoping there is no pressure being applied from her mother or other "well-meaning" adults in her life.

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Hopefully Vic won't end up here again.  Just hope she isn't using any unhealthy means to keep her weight in check.

This was week 11 last season.

VK week 11.jpg

O_O, man I forgot how bad it got.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Pebbles116 said:

O_O, man I forgot how bad it got.

Her stomach literally jiggled in some of the footage.  It looked bad.  I don't know of any other girl who would have been kept at week 11 looking like that.

• Love 9
(edited)
22 hours ago, TennInTexas said:

I REALLY hope VK has changed, agree with all that have said she looks better this year than last, and most of all that she EARNS her spot on the team. However, does anyone else think they've put her in group 1 laying the foundation for 5-6 years from now when she'll be G1 GL, point and retire having been in group 1 the whole time? Wasn't she group 1 last year? I'm guessing it's not a coincidence. But I'm also recognizing maturity from Amy as GL it's likely the best place for her, maybe? Amy likely has experience dealing with helicopter moms too...

I mean...even Cassie was a GL and in the triangle (both were absolutely handed to her) but never point. I’m not sure they would go as far as giving her triangle after all the backlash, so I hope they won’t make her point. I doubt she could even lead a group without getting in everyone’s space.

6 hours ago, raindancer said:

idk, it would take a lot more than just posting an opinion I might disagree with to have me lose faith in Marshall.  He's clever, professional, and kind, and if he honestly didn't believe that, then he'd have addressed it differently, or not at all.  I have no doubt whatsoever that he is perfectly well aware of how much shade he was going to get for saying that, and he did it anyway, which makes me admire him even more.  There are many dimensions surrounding Victoria's arc this year, and regardless of where her placement in it is, I think it's impressive that Marshall sees something there worthy of defending.  

I’m sorry, but he’s just a hairstylist. None of the dccs or hopefuls would ever be anything but kind and ‘gracious’ in front of him. He can say as much, but he has no way of knowing how any of these girls actually act or whether VK has ‘matured’. 

1 hour ago, go4luca said:

Her stomach literally jiggled in some of the footage.  It looked bad.  I don't know of any other girl who would have been kept at week 11 looking like that.

And yet, they’ve cut VETS with much less weight gain. Buuut VK wasn’t handed anything! And let’s not forget that 5 year vet Angela was dragged for looking upset over SG while tcc VK dared to say she was upset for not getting SG. While being a mess and not even top 36, let alone top 12 or however many SG is.

Edited by dreamcatcher
  • Love 17
32 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I’m sorry, but he’s just a hairstylist. None of the dccs or hopefuls would ever be anything but kind and ‘gracious’ in front of him. He can say as much, but he has no way of knowing how any of these girls actually act or whether VK has ‘matured’. 

I think he definitely sees and hears quite a bit, and for that matter, probably knows more about her than most people (both directly and indirectly).  I also think he is probably quite insightful and would be difficult to fool with a line of bullshit....even if she was so inclined, she wouldn't be throwing anything at him he hadn't already seen a hundred times before.  

Also, it doesn't make logical sense to me that Victoria would have the kind of sophistication it would take to create a believable kind of artifice.  Most of the kinds of issues with Victoria (attitude-wise) have centered around the fact that she can't seem to help but say many unfortunate things, loudly and at great length.  

However, the point I was trying to make didn't have anything to do with whether or not Marshall is right - that's honestly not something any one person can determine about another, it's just a singular perspective, no matter how informed or insightful he may or may not be.  I just honestly don't think that he's the kind of person who would fawn over someone for an artificial reason.  

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, dreamcatcher said:

I mean...even Cassie was a GL and in the triangle (both were absolutely handed to her) but never point. I’m not sure they would go as far as giving her triangle after all the backlash, so I hope they won’t make her point. I doubt she could even lead a group without getting in everyone’s space.

And yet, they’ve cut VETS with much less weight gain. Buuut VK wasn’t handed anything! And let’s not forget that 5 year vet Angela was dragged for looking upset over SG while tcc VK dared to say she was upset for not getting SG. While being a mess and not even top 36, let alone top 12 or however many SG is.

And not even a good one given the current state of the DCC looks right now...

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

So changing gears from VK talk, I'd love to know how Meredith is faring this year. She seemed really drugged out during auditions last year. I wonder if that was nerves or if she's like that this year...

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

So changing gears from VK talk, I'd love to know how Meredith is faring this year. She seemed really drugged out during auditions last year. I wonder if that was nerves or if she's like that this year...

The clip of her dancing in the SG auditions was not impressive.  IMO

• Love 4
Just now, Kate2006 said:

Does anyone know if Tara, the vet that got cut, came back to auditions this year? I really wanted her to come back. 

She didn't.  Someone asked her on Facebook if she planned on trying out and she said no.

17 minutes ago, Pebbles116 said:

From the SG clip, her dancing isn't even close to field ready. I predict she'll be cut. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

From the SG clip, her dancing isn't even close to field ready. I predict she'll be cut. 

Her tummy also seems wide to me. She seems to be thin and not chubby, but her waist is wide. Not sure if she can change that or not. Maybe a waist trainer or something. Who knows. But her tummy just looks weird to me on the pics I saw of her. 

• Love 1

Hey it's been a while since I was active in this forum. I have to say, I am amazed at how quickly they have released half of the TCCs that won't make it. I remember last year the dang show started airing and there were still cuts to be made. Now its not even 4rth of July and there are only 4 more cuts. Just like I think the Cowboys are heading for an amazing season, I think the DCC will be amazing too!

• Love 2
(edited)
34 minutes ago, DCC.Style.fan said:

Hey it's been a while since I was active in this forum. I have to say, I am amazed at how quickly they have released half of the TCCs that won't make it. I remember last year the dang show started airing and there were still cuts to be made. Now its not even 4rth of July and there are only 4 more cuts. Just like I think the Cowboys are heading for an amazing season, I think the DCC will be amazing too!

I would guess that there were some complaints the cuts taking so long that some of the popular things, like the squad photo, were missed.  However, they could have cut some of the ladies earlier.

1 minute ago, Loves2Dance said:

There are 9 spots open, so that means 5 more cuts. 

I’m betting on Meredith , rookie Madeline, and Alexandra being the next 3, in no particular order

Edited by Christineelgene
Left something out
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I’m betting on Meredith and Alexandra being the next 2.

I hate to say this, but I don't see them getting rid of Alexandra. They really shouldn't cut anyone who ticks the diversity box for them right now. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

There are 9 spots open, so that means 5 more cuts. 

Oh yes, forgot about one of my favs retiring Lauren.  I'm happy she was wise enough to retire, but man, I'm going to miss seeing those abs.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Christineelgene said:

I’m betting on Meredith , rookie Madeline, and Alexandra being the next 3, in no particular order

I’m curious, why rookie Madeline? Did I miss something?

16 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I hate to say this, but I don't see them getting rid of Alexandra. They really shouldn't cut anyone who ticks the diversity box for them right now. 

Cut last night.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Bennie said:

Cut last night.

Justified.  Her performance at SG auditions was lackluster.

3 minutes ago, Dnst1973 said:

I’m curious, why rookie Madeline? Did I miss something?

In the clip when they got their new shoes, I thought she looked the weakest in the group, and seemed behind.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I sure hope Kelli makes the announcement this year in a surprise sort of way like she did every year except last year.  I have nothing against Charlotte but it didn't seem to be a surprise for her to come out on the field.  Or maybe it was.   I'm just seeing what is on TV.

1 hour ago, Bennie said:

Cut last night.

I would have cut Meredith before Alexandra, but thanks for the info. 

41 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Per @Bennie saying Alex was cut last night, updated TCC grid attached.

rookie candidates_tootie 6.27.19 .jpg

So that just leaves, Vikkie, Kristen, Meredith and Shaina to cut and we have a team 🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I would have cut Meredith before Alexandra, but thanks for the info. 

So that just leaves, Vikkie, Kristen, Meredith and Shaina to cut and we have a team 🙂

I’m surprised Meredith hasn’t been cut yet 🙄 she’s bland to me and is square. Although I felt the same about Daphne last year and TPTB loved her

• Love 1
(edited)
29 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I sure hope Kelli makes the announcement this year in a surprise sort of way like she did every year except last year.  I have nothing against Charlotte but it didn't seem to be a surprise for her to come out on the field.  Or maybe it was.   I'm just seeing what is on TV.

Agree.  Apologies Charlotte if you're reading this but your somber, lackluster "Girls...it's official...",  just wasn't as fun as the way Kelli has confirmed the squad in the past.

Edited by go4luca
missing a word
  • Love 11
14 minutes ago, chrishunt said:

I’m surprised Meredith hasn’t been cut yet 🙄 she’s bland to me and is square. Although I felt the same about Daphne last year and TPTB loved her

Doesn’t Kelli have a girl crush on her? Morgan 2.0, awful DCC but Kelli keeps them anyways 🙄

• Love 1
2 hours ago, aubshart said:

Her tummy also seems wide to me. She seems to be thin and not chubby, but her waist is wide. Not sure if she can change that or not.

Sounds like you could be describing me.  Years ago at my very lowest weight (bordering on underweight), yep, waist still wide, there wasn't a thing I was able to do about it.  Besides the fact that I can't dance, Kelli for sure would have cut me for being "boxy" 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 6/14/2019 at 7:35 PM, MelissaB326 said:

John Galt, where are you?!! Please come back!

Please, please, John Galt where are you????

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Kalamazoo Fan said:

Has anyone seen a list for 2019 Training Camp?  I’ve seen the picture but was hoping for names to figure out who’s who...

Rookies:
Alexandra Pena @alexandra.micaa --- CUT! (someone just said this)
Amanda Dilks @amandadilks (Philly Flyers)
Ashley Hancock @ashleyahancock (DMD) --- CUT!!
Bret McCall Lindley @bret_mccall (49ers) --- CUT!

Chandi Dayle  @chandidayle (UofAZ pom)
Gina Marie Campagna @ginamariecampagna (Trinity HS/Pagents) --- CUT!
Julia Fife @juliafife (DMD)
Kat Puryear @katpurr (Charlotte Hornets)
Kelcey Wetterburg @kelceywetterberg (Nebraska)
Kristen Dodd @kdodd_10 (Ice Angels)
Lauren Ligon @lauren_ligon (TCU Showgirl) --- CUT!
Lily Johnson @lilyjay21 (University of Kentucky)
Lisa Mills @lisa_mills (DMD)
Madeline Grace Salter @_mmadelinegrace (OCU)
Meredith Madden @meredithmadden
Shaina Grace @shainagrace (LSU Goldgengirl)
Taylor Pedersen @tay_pedersen (Suns Dancer)
Victoria Kalina @victoriaakalina (TC last year)

Vets:
Alanna Tarango @yomamaalanna / 2nd year
Alexis Peterson @alexispetersonn / 3rd year
Amber McMillan @amber_nicole74 / 2nd year
Amy Leonall @amy_nicole_l / 5th year 
Ashlee Ford @ashlee_nobanks  / 2nd year
Brennan Cook @brennanashley / 2nd year
Briana Baisden @bri_channelle / 2nd year
Bridget Jacob @classic_bridge / 2nd year 
Caroline Sundvold @carolinebrock95 / 2nd year
Christina Riccelli @christina_riccelli / 3rd year
Cianna Levi @cicilevi  / 2nd year
Daphne Janes @daph7 / 2nd year
Erin Sauerhage @erin__margaret / 2nd year
Gina Ligi @ginaligi / 3rd year
Hannah Anderson @hannah_anderson95 / 2nd year
Heather  O'Connor @heathertherese94  / 4th year
Jalyn Stough @jalynstough / 2nd year
Lexie Sullivan @lexiesullivan26 / 3rd year
Madeline Massingill @madeline_massingill / 4th year
Madeline Molloy @madeline_molloy / 2nd year
Miranda Tims @mirandatims / 3rd year
Molly Neumeister @mollyneumeister / 3rd year
Rachel Alexander @rachelalexander / 3rd year
Rachel Wyatt @rachelyukiwyatt / 2nd year
Savannah Heineken @saaavy / 3rd year
Taylor Johnson @taylorjohnsonj / 2nd year
Tess Guidry @misstessguidry / 4th year 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Christineelgene said:

In the clip when they got their new shoes, I thought she looked the weakest in the group, and seemed behind.

Rookie Madeline got a Barbie this year, and has been in quite a bit of their social media of late.  I would be surprised if they cut her unless she did something wrong.  

3 hours ago, go4luca said:

Per @Bennie saying Alex was cut last night, updated TCC grid attached.

rookie candidates_tootie 6.27.19 .jpg

My guesses are Amanda, Meridith, and Madeline S are the next cuts.

Amanda's developpe and her fan kick for SG auditions were very low compared to everyone else.

Meridith seemed was not on count and seemed blah during show group auditions. 

Madeline S didn't impress with the facebook video to grown woman. A little off count and not enough pop. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Jacie also judged show group.  Hope we get to see more of her on the show.

Still curious on the lack of Kitty---did the wicked witch of Dallas finally croak?

25 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

Rookie Madeline got a Barbie this year, and has been in quite a bit of their social media of late.  I would be surprised if they cut her unless she did something wrong.  

To be fair, Victoria also got a Barbie last year and was front and center all throughout training camp. Madeline S is a legacy so I am rooting for her---since Kelli has already made it clear that there can only be 1 legacy a class, if Madeline stays then Vikkie can leave. 

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, ClosetDCCFan said:

You're thinking of Madeline Molloy-rookie last year. There's another one this year: Madeline Salter.

15 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

Still curious on the lack of Kitty---did the wicked witch of Dallas finally croak?

Still there.  Also surprised to see Michelle Keys on her staff.  Would've thought she'd have her own studio (I may be late to the party as to the fact that Michelle's on Kitty's staff)

1 minute ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Still there.  Also surprised to see Michelle Keys on her staff.  Would've thought she'd have her own studio (I may be late to the party as to the fact that Michelle's on Kitty's staff)

Michelle moved this past year to Hawaii cause of her husband's job