Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

These all look soooo much better than last year. 

Co-sign. I have high hopes for the calendar this year.

1 minute ago, Kees080 said:

Hannah & Christina

Terrific pic of Hannah - FINALLY they've captured her beauty. Christina's bikini top is really...odd. Not a fan of that style.

• Love 11
56 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

You are welcome .  😃

If you'd like to see another lady just say who.  Each one has 2 - 4 pictures in the magazine.  

Is this the correct topic to post these?  

Would you post Amber's please? Thanks!

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

You are welcome .  😃

If you'd like to see another lady just say who.  Each one has 2 - 4 pictures in the magazine.  

Is this the correct topic to post these?  

I would like to see Lexie and Alexis and amber 

• Love 1

Thank you SO much for these pictures.  All of them (but Christina so far) are phenomenal.  I like Maddie's pictures and I didn't think I would because she doesn't seem that photogenic to me.  Maybe it's because she normally looks SO young.  I don't like Christina's (and yes, I have liked some of her pictures) because her pose looks not only like it's from athletic sportswear shoot, but too catalog.  I can hear J. Alexander in my head critiquing her posing.  I think he called it the pose that all the black girls do.  Think the Jamaica swimwear shoot in regards to Eva and Joslyn's swimwear shoot in Cycle 11.  Yes, I do remember those cycles because I've watched them so much.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

Another of Maddie & Molly 

A bunch0001.jpg

A bunch0002.jpg

That one of Maddie's - a guy on FB said it changed his opinion of her.  I can see why.  I love her hair like this.  Like Nicole Bulcher's.

And Molly looks great, as usual:)

• Love 16
(edited)
5 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

That one of Maddie's - a guy on FB said it changed his opinion of her.  I can see why.  I love her hair like this.  Like Nicole Bulcher's.

Totally agree about Maddie -- Shirley Temple never looked so sultry 🙂

The first pic of Christina not so hot -- her hair looks fried.  The second pic much much better.

Also totally agree, these pics are great - hopefully cameos will be just as great.  🙂

Edited by MTTFan
EDITED TO ADD THANK YOU FOR THE POSTS!
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, MTTFan said:

Totally agree about Maddie -- Shirley Temple never looked so sultry 🙂

The first pic of Christina not so hot -- her hair looks fried.  The second pic much much better.

Also totally agree, these pics are great - hopefully cameos will be just as great.  🙂

I think cameos would be better if the girls were allowed to move a little bit until the photographers got that perfect shot.  Posed doesn't always work.  But still better than the years when they posed laying on a couch or with a chair:/

• Love 3

I’m soooo glad there are less pictures pulling down their suits. Personally, it seems more raunchy then sexy. These are much better than last years-plus the suits seem cuter. There’s a couple that I’m wishing I had a DCC body and I could wear.😂

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Ncdccfan17 said:

I’m soooo glad there are less pictures pulling down their suits. Personally, it seems more raunchy then sexy. These are much better than last years-plus the suits seem cuter. There’s a couple that I’m wishing I had a DCC body and I could wear.😂

If I had a DCC body, I would go naked.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Kees080 said:

@scorpio1031 you are speaking my language.  M & M are my faves too ❤️

M & M 10001.jpg

M & M 10002.jpg

Molly looks ah-mazing!!!  Her butt is GOALS!

As for Miranda's suit, I'll keep it simple:  Nope.

(but many thanks to @Kees080 for going to the trouble to scan and share!

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 2

Is this the same photographer as last year?  These pics are 🔥 

3 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well TBH, if I had Molly's a**, I would be entering every room backwards...LOL

Bahaha!

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

Another of Lexie 

Many0006.jpg

This suit and Christina's had to be from the same designer -- the top just doesn't work for some reason.

but it's a great pic -- wonder what time in the morning they got this shot --

• Love 3

Alexis from inside cover.  

Alexis has a couple two page pics. I'm going to not post the 2 page pics. Gotta leave something for you to check out when you buy the magazine.  😉 

Many0010.jpg

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MamaV said:

Is this the same photographer as last year?  These pics are 🔥 

Bahaha!

Who ever is editing this has really good skills and great at photoshop. If we didn’t know what they girls really look like you’d never know what’s been changed. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, MTTFan said:

That second shot is killer -- kudos to the photographer.

There's a video of that shot.  She is just pulling back her hair to get it out the way and the photographer tells her that's a pretty shot by itself.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, UnicornKicksBack said:

Who ever is editing this has really good skills and great at photoshop. If we didn’t know what they girls really look like you’d never know what’s been changed. 

Wait a minute wait a minute!  You mean these girls just don't hop up out of bed looking like sex on the beach?  Shocked I tell you, completely shocked.  🙂 🙂 

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Kees080 said:

No one has asked for Gina, but I would like to hear everyone's comments on this one?  

Many0007.jpg

I actually like how the suit turned out and I love the background, but I don't know - maybe it's the hair color???  It's sexy, but better than pulling down bikini bottoms.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

No one has asked for Gina, but I would like to hear everyone's comments on this one?  

Many0007.jpg

I like the look of the suit, but I think I would have gone with black bikini bottoms.  I think her arm looks a little awkward.  I think, as a whole, Gina's looks have to grow on you (I think the same of Brennan because of her eyes) but I do like her expression here.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

After these photos STILL think Maddie’s not glam enough for point? To me she’s  more attractive than Gina honestly 

• Love 14
44 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I agree. Maddie looks much more mature in these photos.

• Love 3