Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

5 hours ago, Busy said:

I hope Victoria does not make it. She needs to lose weight  TOO BIG

Gosh...so weird how we all see different things.  VK doesn't look like she needs to lose weight to me at all. She’s looked  fantastic in everything I’ve seen so far this year. You can tell she’s worked hard. She definitely made some teenager mistakes last year, but after a devastating and humiliating time in her life getting cut, which was broadcast on national TV for all to witness and publicly criticize & tear her apart for...it takes amazing focus, determination & courage to face it again like Dayton did.  So, I’m rooting for her to come out strong and make us all proud. So I’m definitely #TeamVictoria this year! 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, LincolnCentMe said:

Will someone please share with me the triangle & who’s in it? I’m not sure what page it’s on.

Thanks! 

It hasn't been announced or they haven't formed it yet.  Everything said on the board is just speculation or wishes:)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, IHopeUDance said:

Gosh...so weird how we all see different things.  VK doesn't look like she needs to lose weight to me at all. She’s looked  fantastic in everything I’ve seen so far this year. You can tell she’s worked hard. She definitely made some teenager mistakes last year, but after a devastating and humiliating time in her life getting cut, which was broadcast on national TV for all to witness and publicly criticize & tear her apart for...it takes amazing focus, determination & courage to face it again like Dayton did.  So, I’m rooting for her to come out strong and make us all proud. So I’m definitely #TeamVictoria this year! 

I am not Team Victoria, but I definitely think she looks better and doesn't need to lose weight. To me, she seems similar to everyone else.  I'll withhold deciding if I'm on her "team" or not based on how she behaves.

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, IHopeUDance said:

Yep, we all have our favorites and who we're rooting for.

All the girls know what they're signing up for when they audition and agree to being filmed.  

There have been other girls who have been criticized and torn apart.

I am reserving judgement on Vic until I see more.  She brought on herself how she was perceived last year. 

I want to see a deserving team make the squad.  I'm hoping that's what we see this season.

• Love 23

Melissa R will be interviewed on Entertainment Tonight this evening - talking about her illness and MTT.  The article said she appears on MTT with Cheryl Burke from DWTS.  Cheryl was in Dallas yesterday - did she judge show group auditions?  Is she doing choreo with the girls?  Or doing a segment with Melissa?

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Newmanbritt said:

Gotcha. I guess I thought there might be more small groups since the ones we saw only had 6 girls each and there are I think 41 still in camp?

Yes ma'am, 4 cuts so far.  

tcc2.jpg

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Newmanbritt said:

Gotcha. I guess I thought there might be more small groups since the ones we saw only had 6 girls each and there are I think 41 still in camp?

Not all the audition groups were shown.  But it looks as though all TCC showed up to audition.

razorbackpomsquad_v2.jpg

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Not all the audition groups were shown.  But it looks as though all TCC showed up to audition.

I wish the girls who can't do show group weren't made to audition.  I feel it distracts from the others.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

I wish the girls who can't do show group weren't made to audition.  I feel it distracts from the others.  

Some may have been missing.  I said it looks as though all showed up but I honestly have no way of knowing.

1 minute ago, go4luca said:

Some may have been missing.  I said it looks as though all showed up but I honestly have no way of knowing.

The past few years, everyone auditioned whether they could do it or not.  I just assumed it was still that way.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 5678Pixie said:

Miranda and Lisa with her new hair color at SG auditions.

I like Lisa's hair color here.

I'm not a Miranda fan so at this point I need to keep my comments to myself.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pebbles116 said:

I like Lisa's hair color here.

I'm not a Miranda fan so at this point I need to keep my comments to myself.

Miranda's hair looks gray in that photo.  Aging her even more.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
10 hours ago, PattiD4DCC said:

Kristi Cowboy Sideline for point!  Loving all the clips!

Yowza - on Gina's dancing. Sigh - on her hair.  I just hope Gina herself is happy with her hair 'cause a lot of people will be looking at it when she is point.  I don't find her distracting at all -- I find her riveting.  

Yesss!!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Miranda's hair looks gray in that photo.  Aging her even more.

The color of the picture looks off to me. Lisa'a outfit looks more of a peach or salmon color than pink.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

The color of the picture looks off to me. Lisa'a outfit looks more of a peach or salmon color than pink.

It is but I still don't like how Miranda's highlights age her.  Just my opinion, nothing more.

Miranda is a beautiful girl inside and out.  She is loved by her teammates.  If you saw her in person you would see how beautiful she is.  The editing on the SG pix is way off on the color.  

• Love 20

Y'all are crazy. Miranda was always going to be a 2nd leader and possibly GL next year if she stays. K&J love her. She runs the DCC camps. She's like the next Jinelle. As much as I love Alexis, I think she is the one that wouldn't have been a 2nd leader if Lauren had stayed. 

Also Miranda's highlights aren't great. They need to take her back to a darker warm brown. 

• Love 14
20 minutes ago, go4luca said:

It is but I still don't like how Miranda's highlights age her.  Just my opinion, nothing more.

16 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Miranda is a beautiful girl inside and out.  She is loved by her teammates.  If you saw her in person you would see how beautiful she is.  The editing on the SG pix is way off on the color.  

Miranda would look great with a dark chestnut auburn hair color.  

• Love 4
4 hours ago, hannahbanana said:

Her back is way too arched (lending to her head being back/chin all the way up). In this pose (might just be the extreme arched pose, though) she also looks like she may still be trying to suck it in to high heaven. I realize she's probably super self-conscious after last year's weight gain, but always over sucking it in is the not the way to go either -- it just looks awkward and uncomfortable -- and like you have something to hide (which it did not look like she did the rest of the dance).

IIRC she did that super arched pose in the kick line last year as well.  I don’t think it was a conscious effort to suck in her tummy last year ...I just wrote it off to her tendency to over perform (and not always in a good way).  If all of them did it, it might look good, but only one person makes it look odd.

(edited)

Unless the color in the photo is way off, and I certainly hope Miranda and Lisa's hair looks better in real life.   Miranda's looks gray, and Lisa's looks awful too.    I can't believe Marshall or any other hair dresser at the salon did that, so I'm guessing the photo is just bad. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1
Just now, LincolnCentMe said:

Do you think that’s just the lighting? If not, whyyyyy would TPTB do this?!!?????

I would say the colorization of that particular photo is off. Look at Lisa the rookie's top.  It should be pink but it looks more like a dull salmon.

To be honest and please Marshall forgive me if you're lurking, I never liked what was done to Miranda's hair last season.  The highlights read weird in many photos and age her.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, go4luca said:

At times, we sure are. Can't argue that! 😂😉

And I mean it in a most affectionate way because frankly, I think we're all a little crazy to invest so much time reading and writing and caring about the DCC 😂 

I also like this forum because I get to slip 'y'all' into general conversation. It ain't really part of the everyday language in Australia 

Love y'all 🤣🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
46 minutes ago, 5678Pixie said:

Had you given me enough guesses to name every brunette on last year’s squad, I still would not have guessed this was Miranda. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 5678Pixie said:

Is Miranda the one who all y’all call uniboob? Cause I don’t see anything weird about her boobs in this pic?

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

Y'all are crazy. Miranda was always going to be a 2nd leader and possibly GL next year if she stays. K&J love her. She runs the DCC camps. She's like the next Jinelle. As much as I love Alexis, I think she is the one that wouldn't have been a 2nd leader if Lauren had stayed. 

Also Miranda's highlights aren't great. They need to take her back to a darker warm brown. 

I think it's the spotlight shining on Miranda's hair. 

And unpopular opinion - Lauren injured her hamstring before Christmas of last year.  She waited until how many days before auditions to resign.  With that kind of injury, she would have had to have known weeks in advance that she wouldn't have been able to do a kick line and jump split full out.  I think she was told that she wouldn't make it back if she auditioned.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, scorpio1031 said:

And unpopular opinion - Lauren injured her hamstring before Christmas of last year.  She waited until how many days before auditions to resign.  With that kind of injury, she would have had to have known weeks in advance that she wouldn't have been able to do a kick line and jump split full out.  I think she was told that she wouldn't make it back if she auditioned.

This. I tend to agree re: Lauren. I know she is a board favorite but I don't think she handled her hamstring injury properly or the time of her resignation properly either.

• Love 9

Hey y'all. Sad I missed so much these past days. Got busy.

ANYWAYS...

• So happy to see people have such fond memories of Britney Schram. Love her and she's one of my faves. Also have to admit she cracked me up too. Wonderful personality.
  • Overjoyed that so many people are in agreement regarding Hannah. I lover her attitude, love her dancing, lover her perseverance. Go Hannah!
  • Just want to also say how much Miranda has grown on me, and hearing that she is very much involved with the DCC camps is good to hear.
  • And finally, do have to say I'm leaning heavily for Gina as point (though I wouldn't mind Heather O 😉 ). The dancing is definitely there, and I'm glad to see her growth as a teammate and a leader. Never would've thought that would happen after the S12 interview fiasco, but thank goodness she's improved in all areas :).
  • Love 10
(edited)
49 minutes ago, Lona said:

So happy to see people have such fond memories of Britney Schram. Love her and she's one of my faves. Also have to admit she cracked me up too. Wonderful personality.

Brittney was so funny on the calendar shoot in Mexico where they did the Victoria's Secret style catwalk show.  It was that scene with the coconut drink I think.  That's when she became a fav of mine.  I'll bet she was a blast to hang out with.

I know not everyone liked that episode but I still laugh over Kelli trying to peek under the curtain to see what the blazes was going on with all the atmosphere smoke Kitty thought was a good idea to add to the show.

Edited by go4luca
  • LOL 5
  • Love 9
35 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

I completely agree with you Scorpio1031 and have thought that for a very long time.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JayDKay said:

I love Alexis to maybe she will do great this year 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

I know not everyone liked that episode but I still laugh over Kelli trying to peek under the curtain to see what the blazes was going on with all the atmosphere smoke Kitty thought it was a good idea to add to the catwalk show

I liked that ep cause we got to see the girls outside of the studio and see some of their personalities.  And we got to see some behind the scenes stuff which I like.  Still wonder how they managed to edit around the 5 cut veterans:/

• Love 1
1 minute ago, scorpio1031 said:

I liked that ep cause we got to see the girls outside of the studio and see some of their personalities.  And we got to see some behind the scenes stuff which I like.  

Same.  Wasn't this season longer as well?  Miss seeing the additional scenes.  It was fun seeing more of their personalities.  Wish they could do this more often.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Same.  Wasn't this season longer as well?  Miss seeing the additional scenes.  It was fun seeing more of their personalities.  Wish they could do this more often.

And Kelli screaming Rojo! Blanco! was the best.

So All-Stars still in Studio City at the CBS Studios.

1 minute ago, Busy said:

Any news about Show Group?

They should know by now or very soon, but will they announce it on their social media?  Was it two years ago, Kelli put a pic on IG of the list of girls who made show group?  I can't remember how we found out last year.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jennv said:

Is Miranda the one who all y’all call uniboob? Cause I don’t see anything weird about her boobs in this pic?

It was probably fixed in Photoshop. I love Miranda but there are definitely pics out there where the uniboob is evident. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Tootie said:

We only know group one...  (a few people in other groups, but no other 'complete' group)

2019-06-24 (67).png

Not fond of the mouth open so wide you can see my tonsils smile. 😞

• LOL 2
  • Love 3