Type keyword(s) to search

2019 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp Spoilers

Drogo
  • Start Topic

I like these of Rachel, Erin, Daphne, and of course Heather. Not a fan of Alanna’s or (surprisingly because I think she’s really photogenic), Madeline. 

Thank you SOOOOO MUCH, Kees080!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Kees080 said:

I've posted one pic of each returning vet.  It's time for me to move on to another thing this evening. This has been tons of fun. I hope everyone enjoys getting a look at some of the pictures.  

Thank you so much!!!!!  I really appreciate it:)

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Opine said:

It's her 2 page pic that they messed her eyes up on

Well, at least she has the other two good pics:/  But you were right - these pics are amazing and that shot of Rachel W was awesome!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

That one of Maddie's - a guy on FB said it changed his opinion of her.  I can see why.  I love her hair like this.  Like Nicole Bulcher's.

And Molly looks great, as usual:)

That's the pic of her that made me think she could be point.  Lovely!!!

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, MTTFan said:

Wait a minute wait a minute!  You mean these girls just don't hop up out of bed looking like sex on the beach?  Shocked I tell you, completely shocked.  🙂 🙂 

That wasn’t a slam on my end. Of course they are all edited but it would not be noticable If you just saw the calendar and didn’t know what was going on before. The tweaking is really good. I need him to do my wedding lol.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

And last but definitely not least...Caroline.  BTW - Caroline is the centerfold in the swimsuit issue 😉 

I've posted one pic of each returning vet.  It's time for me to move on to another thing this evening. This has been tons of fun. I hope everyone enjoys getting a look at some of the pictures.  

123450007.jpg

Thank you for sharing all the pics!  

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

And last but definitely not least...Caroline.  BTW - Caroline is the centerfold in the swimsuit issue 😉 

Seriously, thanks HUGE!  This was a blast to look through and I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for all of us!

Cheers to you! 🥂

• Love 8
49 minutes ago, Kees080 said:

123450007.jpg

Can I be Caroline when I grow up?

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

They obviously had much better weather for this shoot as compared to last year, and that helps tremendously, but everything about these pictures (photography, editing, swimsuits, etc) is a 100% improvement from last year.  

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Kees080 said:

Hannah & Christina 

hannah& chris0001.jpg

hannah& chris0002.jpg

Bless Christina's heart.  She is far prettier than this photo shows.  Actually, the facial on this is awful.  Why would they chose that to publish?  SMH.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Kees080 said:

Jalyn from the swimsuit issue.  2 of 3 pics. @JayDKay

Jalyn 190001.jpg

Jalyn 190002.jpg

There’s my #1 girl! She looks amazing in the green suit especially. Thx all for posting some pics of her from calendar and solos!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Kees080 said:

A second pic of Briana and Christina 

A bunch0003.jpg

A bunch0004.jpg

Interestingly enough the pictures posted of Christina don’t really highlight her new torpedoes. 

• LOL 5

Posted on Twitter today: 

DCC Gina @DCC_Gina

So proud of my sweet boot buddy Amanda! She’s been working so hard this summer and I love watching you shine!! #DCCTrainingCamp

image.png.edd7debfaf9a5b47bd152ec3f36399bb.png

• Love 8

Well, it seems we still haven't heard who made show group.  At least we knew when auditions were, but the results were usually announced either day of or the day after.  This is another item that there's radio silence on, just like about everything else in Training Camp.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kees080 said:

Posted on Twitter today: 

DCC Gina @DCC_Gina

So proud of my sweet boot buddy Amanda! She’s been working so hard this summer and I love watching you shine!! #DCCTrainingCamp

They ruined Amanda's hair 😭

3 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Yeah Savannah's pics look a little weird to me. I like that one of Rachel A. Amber's didn't impress me, neither did Taylor. I really liked Maddie's and the first one of Bridget.

I'm right there with you. I think Taylor's body is banging, but it's her smile that doesn't do it for me. Hopefully next year she feels more comfortable in front of the camera and looks a little sexier.

• Love 1
39 minutes ago, Isolabella said:

I'm right there with you. I think Taylor's body is banging, but it's her smile that doesn't do it for me. Hopefully next year she feels more comfortable in front of the camera and looks a little sexier.

Yesss. Ha I thought she looked plain in all the pics and videos posted from the shoot. 

Thank you for posting all of these pictures!! i, too, am blown away by how nice most of the photos are compared to past years.  I do think weather helped.  But honestly, these new second years are just fire.  Their figures all look amazing, beautiful faces, and they just pose well and make better facials (more natural) than some of the older vets.  And I say that as someone who likes a lot of the 'older vets' lol  But I'm just really blown away by how gorgeous all of last year's rookies look. DANG.  

On older vets though, Maddie looks FIRE this year.  Her hair looks so much better - what the heck was she doing differently there? do it all the time, Mads!! her make up was so pretty too.  Rachel A always takes good pics.  

Bridget's solo was cute. Alot of jumping around doing tricks but she does them well, very clean and powerful.  She is really enjoyable to watch even if that song made my ears bleed.  I really am trying to warm up to her look because i like her dancing a lot.  

• Love 17
6 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Well, it seems we still haven't heard who made show group.  At least we knew when auditions were, but the results were usually announced either day of or the day after.  This is another item that there's radio silence on, just like about everything else in Training Camp.

They probably picked VK and they don't want all the grief they know they will get when we find out! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Kees080 said:

Posted on Twitter today: 

DCC Gina @DCC_Gina

huh, almost sounds like Gina is congratulating her on something...

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Kees080 said:

A second pic of Briana and Christina 

A bunch0003.jpg

A bunch0004.jpg

I really like Christina's suit. She looks great in this shot. Maddie's pictures are fantastic. As others have said, the photos this year are SO much better than last. Perhaps we can hope that the cameo shots will be better as well!

• Love 2

I agree--this year's pictures look great. Same photographers as last year. I think the makeup artist put too much blush on Bridget and they were too heavy-handed with Heather in her yellow suit, too. Beachy-light looks better, but they are both so gorgeous that they rock the pictures anyway.

I think Maddie's pictures look so good because she's not smiling in them. That is when she looks her prettiest, I hate to say, which is why I don't think she's a good pic for point. Usually, it's an upside when a dancer is smiling all the time, but Maddie's face appears even rounder when she smiles and her upper teeth kind of take over her face. Gina gets squinty when she smiles, yes, but for me, if it's between the two of them, and I were TPTB who's considering "photogenics" when weighing out point girl, I'd have to go with Gina. However, like some others here, I'm hoping there are more than just those two vets in the running for point. I would love to see Heather at point, and I think Lexi is a great dark horse candidate. Both are prettier and more photogenic than Gina or Maddie, I think. I get stuck on Gina's rushing. Otherwise, I'd think there's no question that she would be point. She still might get point, of course, and if she does, I won't be mad at her! 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, M1977G said:

I agree--this year's pictures look great. Same photographers as last year. I think the makeup artist put too much blush on Bridget and they were too heavy-handed with Heather in her yellow suit, too. Beachy-light looks better, but they are both so gorgeous that they rock the pictures anyway.

I think Maddie's pictures look so good because she's not smiling in them. That is when she looks her prettiest, I hate to say, which is why I don't think she's a good pic for point. Usually, it's an upside when a dancer is smiling all the time, but Maddie's face appears even rounder when she smiles and her upper teeth kind of take over her face. Gina gets squinty when she smiles, yes, but for me, if it's between the two of them, and I were TPTB who's considering "photogenics" when weighing out point girl, I'd have to go with Gina. However, like some others here, I'm hoping there are more than just those two vets in the running for point. I would love to see Heather at point, and I think Lexi is a great dark horse candidate. Both are prettier and more photogenic than Gina or Maddie, I think. I get stuck on Gina's rushing. Otherwise, I'd think there's no question that she would be point. She still might get point, of course, and if she does, I won't be mad at her! 

The make-up job I hate the most is Gina's in the special suit.  I hate that for her because that picture could have been all that.  I know I stand alone in liking that suit, but I also like the other two suits with blowing stuff (Cianna and Ashley?)

(edited)
1 hour ago, LaurenBrook said:

Thank you for posting all of these pictures!! i, too, am blown away by how nice most of the photos are compared to past years.  I do think weather helped.  But honestly, these new second years are just fire.  Their figures all look amazing, beautiful faces, and they just pose well and make better facials (more natural) than some of the older vets.  And I say that as someone who likes a lot of the 'older vets' lol  But I'm just really blown away by how gorgeous all of last year's rookies look. DANG.  

On older vets though, Maddie looks FIRE this year.  Her hair looks so much better - what the heck was she doing differently there? do it all the time, Mads!! her make up was so pretty too.  Rachel A always takes good pics.  

Bridget's solo was cute. Alot of jumping around doing tricks but she does them well, very clean and powerful.  She is really enjoyable to watch even if that song made my ears bleed.  I really am trying to warm up to her look because i like her dancing a lot.  

Her part, when she parts it down the middle she looks awful, the Nichole B part is much better for her.

Edited by NotthebadVictoria
  • Love 4

These pics are sooo much better than last years. Rachel A looks so good...remember last year they posed her in front of a bathroom?!! So weird. My favorite is Caroline’s. It just further infuriates me that she was never really shown on last season’s show. They just focused so much on Malena and Victoria and forgot about the rest. Missed opportunity 🙄

• Love 8
(edited)

Ashley looked amazing, as did Cianna, Caroline, Rachel A, Heather (as always), and Molly! Savannah looks so much prettier when they let her smile naturally in these photo shoots. I approve the no more sexy-constipated facials on her! I saw the super unfortunate photo of Brennan in the magazine some folks had mentioned here. Just, wow. That almost seems like some hateful editing there. Taylor was a big surprise--I always read her more as cute and less beautiful, but she looks grown and sexy in most of these--and Daphne looks much better than I expected based on comments here. Rachel W looked great in most photos, but also thoroughly orange in some. Girl, just stop with the orangeness! She's so gorgeous otherwise, it's kind of absurd.

And how could I forget Tess?! I think she's so ridiculously gorgeous and photogenic.

Edited by M1977G
Tess!
  • Love 1