Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E14: The Great Unknown

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Wanda said:

Did I miss anyone saying Liam’s comments about it not being a “good idea” about his mother having a baby is probably because he knows her real age...and it’s not 51?

Even if her "real age" is 51, trying to become pregnant is an iffy proposition.  I think maybe Aladdin believes he has a magic dick with super sperm that could get RBG (long may she wave) with child--if he truly doesn't understand that at a certain point it's just not going to happen (which leads me to wonder how the Skipper is handling her menses, assuming she still has periods.  Is he at all aware of her "unclean" times?  And does he know what it means?)

I gave myself the 50th birthday gift of a hysterectomy and a weekend alone at a nice motel.  I love my husband dearly, but sometimes you just want to be by yourself with a bottle of scotch and a bunch of trashy magazines.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
50 minutes ago, Mothra said:

I gave myself the 50th birthday gift of a hysterectomy and a weekend alone at a nice motel. 

Hah! My Valentines gift one year was a partial hysterectomy! I joke my husband ran out of gift ideas!  Although the morphine drip was a nice touch.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Wanda said:

Did I miss anyone saying Liam’s comments about it not being a “good idea” about his mother having a baby is probably because he knows her real age...and it’s not 51?

When we first met Liam, he said something about there being a 30 year age difference between his Mom and Aladin which led people to speculate that she was older than she claimed. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Hah! My Valentines gift one year was a partial hysterectomy! I joke my husband ran out of gift ideas!  Although the morphine drip was a nice touch.

Love this idea!

These women over 50 need to stop with the baby stuff.  No, you are not able to bear fruit - YOU ARE OVER 50 YEARS OLD!

• Love 11

Is it possible Laura told Aladdin she’s even younger? And he’s only finding out now, while watching the show in real time, that she’s even claiming 51? Maybe he thinks blonde and white = young ?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 8/30/2019 at 9:03 AM, Gobi said:

He seems to have a problem with alcohol, at least. He wasn't supposed to drink at his bachelor party, and Tiff was upset that he had.

The alcohol breaks down his inhibitions and then he can blame his relapse and return to  gambling on that. When that excuse runs out he’s going to blame Tiffany’s “lack of trust” and her not allowing him to have access to money, for creating stress on him and causing him to fall back into old habits. 

Just the fact that he has disregarded all the warnings the head of the wellness center gave him and has Tiffany encouraging him, shows that he has no desire to stay recovered. He’s looking for the perfect excuse to relapse and put the blame on someone else. That makes him a loser.

• Love 17
On 8/30/2019 at 2:01 AM, BoomerRumor said:

Honestly, is any woman excited about the jiggy jiggy unless it gets her money and secondarily a baby (money)? Really isn't that exciting for us. Means to an end.

If one's lover is skilled, then the jiggy jiggy is a means in itself, and the levels of desire are pretty equal--you don't have one partner chasing the other around with tongue lolling (looking at you, Starsky).  One of the reasons it's important to have something to talk about! 

A study some years ago asked a sample of women what they thought about during sex, expecting I guess some answer like Brad Pitt; most of them answered "thinking about the things I need to be doing when I'm done here."

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL, I just had surgery and I am literally blind in one eye.

I can tell Laura is not any kind of 51.  🤣

Be well soon, my friend. Take good care!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Love this idea!

These women over 50 need to stop with the baby stuff.  No, you are not able to bear fruit - YOU ARE OVER 50 YEARS OLD!

Absolutely.  At this point I would think Jenny and Laura would be happy to have an empty nest so they could jiggy jiggy when ever they want.  Those men know damn well that their beloveds baby making days are over. Nobody can be that stupid, right?

• Love 9
57 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Absolutely.  At this point I would think Jenny and Laura would be happy to have an empty nest so they could jiggy jiggy when ever they want.  Those men know damn well that their beloveds baby making days are over. Nobody can be that stupid, right?

Yeppers!   I just dropped off my older at college (he was a transfer) and I was like: HELL YA!  Look, I was totally into my kids, I really was, but now?  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Could be aladin's long con to get another wife of baby making age in the mix.  If so.....it's a pretty deft move. 

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Could be aladin's long con to get another wife of baby making age in the mix.  If so.....it's a pretty deft move. 

I still don't understand them as a couple.  Sure, some people are attracted to those older than themselves, fine, but it doesn't look like they have conversations.  He was the one with all the cash, so it probably isn't money.  He's never mentioned leaving the Middle East/Tunesia... 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Kangatush said:

I still don't understand them as a couple.  Sure, some people are attracted to those older than themselves, fine, but it doesn't look like they have conversations.  He was the one with all the cash, so it probably isn't money.  He's never mentioned leaving the Middle East/Tunesia... 

I was listening to a podcast called "swindled" and they featured a story of a guy who would conned all these women.  He would basically use one marks money to pay for a luxury lifestyle to seduce his next mark and lull her into a sense of security. 

They would figure a guy like him.....flying first class, sending roses and diamonds, paying for luxury vacations didn't need their money......so.....they'd open up a line of credit for him.....and then up the credit limit......which he used to start wooing another mark.

Aladin isn't living a luxury lifestyle by any means but it's possible that he has some version of that scam going.  

I'm curious about the fact that he doesn't want to leave the middle east.  Laura's income is passive, so if the laws in Qatar allow him to control her money it may make it better for him to stay there.  Back in the day, in London, when a woman married her assets were under the sole control of her husband and I wonder if it's like that in Qatar.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
On 8/30/2019 at 6:53 AM, Spike said:

Yeah addicts like to say they were controlled by their addiction, it was their addiction talking, they are victims of a disease etc.  It’s a way to both avoid accepting personal responsibility and seek sympathy at the same time.  It was all done to them, none of it was the result of their own bad choices.

Thank you.

Mr. Persnickety (RIP) was an alcoholic and he used the "it's not my fault, I can't control, it's a disease" line more times than I can even count.  

And I'm quite positive there are thousands upon thousands of other addicts to grabbed onto the word "disease" and used it wash their hands of any true accountability.  

As for not having any sympathy for Ronald (or any jackhole on these franchises), this isn't Intervention.  It's TLC, where the clowns reign supreme.

If they put their asses on here for public consumption, I'm most certainly going to snark on them.  I believe that's the primary reason we're all here.  

Ugh.

• Love 15
On 8/30/2019 at 5:28 PM, Honey said:

I don't believe they said he had a drug problem too, and I didn't mean that drugs changed his brain, I meant the actual addiction itself.  Although Tiffany should keep a close eye on him, since addicts sometimes trade one addiction for another.  My Step-Father was an alcoholic, and once he stopped drinking he became a gambling addict.

I agree with everything you said about the poor decisions they've made since he's left rehab.

I know you mean very well but here is the thing: Tiffany should not have to keep a close eye on him.  That is not her job.  That is the job of a parole officer or a parent of a young child.   My hubby never even thinks to "keep an eye on me" as it would be, to be blunt, weird.  It would feel as though he doesn't trust me or is treating me like I am his daughter and well.......no.  And if you can't trust your spouse, well then that is not a healthy marriage.

• Love 12
On 8/30/2019 at 7:04 AM, Honey said:

The intolerance shown here for someone with an illness is really disheartening.  Addiction is an illness, and one that can cause the person battling it to do things they NEVER would do had they not been in its grip.  To put it very simply, addiction changes your brain.

As far as we know Ronald lived a crime free existence before his addiction took over, and he's lived one since becoming "clean".  Hearing him referred to as a criminal, or even worse, a loser, tells me that there are a lot of people here who have never known an addict in real life, and know absolutely nothing about addiction.  We really should be rooting for him to remain strong in his recovery.

It was probably not the right time for them to try for a baby.  Having a baby is extremely stressful for even a healthy person.  I wish them luck.

I love Daniel.

I agree with this.  My issue isn't with Ronald, but Tiffany.  She's not an addict.  She was a single mother with one child.  Many women fall for addicts, but at least they're not from another country.

Ronald will never get clean because Tiffany will probably clean up whatever mess he makes.   If an addict never has consequences, they'll never get sober.  

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
On 8/31/2019 at 11:29 PM, RealReality said:

Aladins long con is to get to Canada (Laura isn’t a US citizen), get permanent residence then dump Laura for a younger fertile woman or bring her over from Tunisia.  

• Love 3
On 8/31/2019 at 11:39 AM, Mrs. Hanson said:

Love this idea!

I am over 50. Technically, I suspect I would still be able to "bear fruit" - but good gravy! There's no way I'd want to. Been there, done that. Don't want to chase one around that I can't return to his or her parents. I'm ready for grandbabies, not babies I have to keep.

• Love 3
On 8/29/2019 at 8:25 PM, Azanscrazyhair said:

And I have to comment on Tiffany's Mom worried about healthcare in SA.  My son saw a Pediatric Neurosurgeon and the same doctor operated on my nephew twice.  My point is he's the best of the best in the Atlanta area. People come from all over the Southeast to see him and he was trained in SA.  

My son's pediatrician was South African and trained there, and she was great. I never had another as good when she retired. 

5 hours ago, Bunnyette said:

Aladins long con is to get to Canada (Laura isn’t a US citizen), get permanent residence then dump Laura for a younger fertile woman or bring her over from Tunisia.  

YES. I was coming over here to post the same thing. They sweet talk an older woman and get her on the hook. Ideally older ladies have a bit in the bank and a stable income, making it easier for them to get their mitts on the precious K1. Then after a few years go by and it becomes evident that no babies will be forthcoming, it becomes an issue, imported boy toy wants heirs, and--oh, so sad!--they get divorced. Who could have seen that coming? 

• Love 7
On 8/31/2019 at 3:52 PM, Mothra said:

A study some years ago asked a sample of women what they thought about during sex, expecting I guess some answer like Brad Pitt; most of them answered "thinking about the things I need to be doing when I'm done here."

See that makes me sad.  Sad that they can't communicate on what is not pleasing to her.  And sad for the partner who is trying his (or her) best to please her and she is thinking about laundry or paying bills!

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

YES. I was coming over here to post the same thing. They sweet talk an older woman and get her on the hook. Ideally older ladies have a bit in the bank and a stable income, making it easier for them to get their mitts on the precious K1. Then after a few years go by and it becomes evident that no babies will be forthcoming, it becomes an issue, imported boy toy wants heirs, and--oh, so sad!--they get divorced. Who could have seen that coming? 

Stevie Wonder could have seen that coming.  Thank you, thank you!  I will be here all night and don't forget to tip your servers!!!

• Love 7
On 8/31/2019 at 1:37 PM, Mothra said:

Even if her "real age" is 51, trying to become pregnant is an iffy proposition.  I think maybe Aladdin believes he has a magic dick with super sperm that could get RBG (long may she wave) with child--if he truly doesn't understand that at a certain point it's just not going to happen (which leads me to wonder how the Skipper is handling her menses, assuming she still has periods.  Is he at all aware of her "unclean" times?  And does he know what it means?)

I gave myself the 50th birthday gift of a hysterectomy and a weekend alone at a nice motel.  I love my husband dearly, but sometimes you just want to be by yourself with a bottle of scotch and a bunch of trashy magazines.

Wow, Scotch. Most people don’t know how to drink it anymore. I’m poor and have been drinking J&B since 21. 

• Love 2

I haven't posted in forever, but I just have to weigh in on the Deavan/Jihoon fiasco that's about to unfold.  Deavan obviously has no idea how the whole "getting a house/apartment/rental" situation is in South Korea.  It costs several thousand dollars (think security deposit) to rent an apartment in Korea.  It called paying "key money" or Chonsei.  Japan has the same type of system. 

If Deavan thinks that they're going to plunk down first and last month's rent and move in like we do here in the States, no.  It does not work that way.  When I lived in Korea (and believe me, I lived no where near Seoul) my girlfriend and her husband lived in an efficiency apartment in our town with no elevator. In just an "okay" apartment building.  

They paid $25,000 U.S. to secure the apartment (called a "one room") and still had to paid $200 per month rent.  Now, you do get the $25,000 back in full after your lease is up (usually 2 years) should you choose to move.  When my friends moved to Seoul and had their baby, their 3 bedroom apartment cost $300,000 in key money. Plus whatever rent they paid.  That was 15 years ago and you KNOW the prices have not gone down.  Anything in Seoul (even dumps) are super, crazy expensive to rent.

The point I'm trying to make is, unless Jihoon's parents loan them the money, no one's going anywhere.  That's why Jihoon has obviously not secured the "house".  And this dude doesn't even have a job and has bad credit?  Jihoon said to Deavan "I haven't found a house". No, Jihoon, you can't afford a house.  When Deavan was knocking the parents house saying "They don't even have their own bedrooms.  They sleep on the couch."  Yes, Deavan.  Welcome to Seoul.  Very expensive.  And trust me, those parents put down a pretty penny for that apartment.

On the plus side, the first thing all foreigners do when they get to Korea is get all their dental work done.  First class dental care at super cheap prices.  

• Useful 8
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, beesknees said:

I haven't posted in forever, but I just have to weigh in on the Deavan/Jihoon fiasco that's about to unfold.  Deavan obviously has no idea how the whole "getting a house/apartment/rental" situation is in South Korea.  It costs several thousand dollars (think security deposit) to rent an apartment in Korea.  It called paying "key money" or Chonsei.  Japan has the same type of system. 

If Deavan thinks that they're going to plunk down first and last month's rent and move in like we do here in the States, no.  It does not work that way.  When I lived in Korea (and believe me, I lived no where near Seoul) my girlfriend and her husband lived in an efficiency apartment in our town with no elevator. In just an "okay" apartment building.  

They paid $25,000 U.S. to secure the apartment (called a "one room") and still had to paid $200 per month rent.  Now, you do get the $25,000 back in full after your lease is up (usually 2 years) should you choose to move.  When my friends moved to Seoul and had their baby, their 3 bedroom apartment cost $300,000 in key money. Plus whatever rent they paid.  That was 15 years ago and you KNOW the prices have not gone down.  Anything in Seoul (even dumps) are super, crazy expensive to rent.

The point I'm trying to make is, unless Jihoon's parents loan them the money, no one's going anywhere.  That's why Jihoon has obviously not secured the "house".  And this dude doesn't even have a job and has bad credit?  Jihoon said to Deavan "I haven't found a house". No, Jihoon, you can't afford a house.  When Deavan was knocking the parents house saying "They don't even have their own bedrooms.  They sleep on the couch."  Yes, Deavan.  Welcome to Seoul.  Very expensive.  And trust me, those parents put down a pretty penny for that apartment.

On the plus side, the first thing all foreigners do when they get to Korea is get all their dental work done.  First class dental care at super cheap prices.  

There was someone else here who was knowledgeable on the s. Korean housing situation and I can't remember the name.....anyways.....is s. Korea like the city and people move into the suburbs for cheaper rent?  Is that a thing like it is over here?  

People here work in the city but live in the East Bay or San Jose or walnut Creek, etc etc because it's less expensive and public transportation is pretty effective......is s. Korea set up the same way.....could they possibly move to the suburbs?

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, RealReality said:

There was someone else here who was knowledgeable on the s. Korean housing situation and I can't remember the name.....anyways.....is s. Korea like the city and people move into the suburbs for cheaper rent?  Is that a thing like it is over here?  

People here work in the city but live in the East Bay or San Jose or walnut Creek, etc etc because it's less expensive and public transportation is pretty effective......is s. Korea set up the same way.....could they possibly move to the suburbs?

No, not really cheaper in the suburbs because the country is very small and land is at a premium.  Also, the "key money" concept is a goldmine for landlords because its like getting an interest-free loan for a minimum of two years or more and rest-assured that system is not going away anytime soon. 

Nothing is cheap apartment-wise in Korea or Japan. Korea has 52 million people living in a country the size of Indiana.  They are forced to build up (not out) because of this. Modern single-standing homes are not very common.

And Jihoon saying those lies about needing just a few months to get the rent money together so they can move out?  Huh?  I have married Korean friends (several) that had to live with parents/in-laws after marriage for several years in order to save the money to get their first place.  And once they started having babies two, three years after getting hitched the process took even longer cause raising kids is obviously an extra added expense that slows the savings process down.

Culturally, it is common for three generations of Koreans to live under one roof but its also a financial issue.  "Love Hotels" are a common thing in Korea (pay by the hour) and its not just for businessmen and hookers.  Plenty of married couples pay for a few hours of alone time because they have no privacy at home.  This will be Deavan and Jihoon before you know it.

Edited by beesknees
  • Useful 9
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, beesknees said:

No, not really cheaper in the suburbs because the country is very small and land is at a premium.  Also, the "key money" concept is a goldmine for landlords because its like getting an interest-free loan for a minimum of two years or more and rest-assured that system is not going away anytime soon. 

Nothing is cheap apartment-wise in Korea or Japan. Korea has 52 million people living in a country the size of Indiana.  They are forced to build up (not out) because of this. Modern single-standing homes are not very common.

And Jihoon saying those lies about needing just a few months to get the rent money together so they can move out?  Huh?  I have married Korean friends (several) that had to live with parents/in-laws after marriage for several years in order to save the money to get their first place.  And once they started having babies two, three years after getting hitched the process took even longer cause raising kids is obviously an extra added expense that slows the savings process down.

Culturally, it is common for three generations of Koreans to live under one roof but its also a financial issue.  "Love Hotels" are a common thing in Korea (pay by the hour) and its not just for businessmen and hookers.  Plenty of married couples pay for a few hours of alone time because they have no privacy at home.  This will be Deavan and Jihoon before you know it.

When Jihoon was talking about not having found a place yet, I figured he hadn't bothered to look because he knows having their own apartment is likely impossible.  If his parents have retirement money and give it to Jihoon to secure a place, he would take on a great obligation to them because they would be dependent. Are her parents willing and able to send them a boatload of money? If these two stay together, they'll probably end up in the States. She could go back to whatever work she used to do, and he could learn English and go to school. They are both immature and will have to make some adult decisions pretty soon. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Wow, Scotch. Most people don’t know how to drink it anymore. I’m poor and have been drinking J&B since 21. 

My sister (or brother).  When you have a little extra $, try Jameson's Irish Whiskey.  Scotch and then some.  Smokey and delicious.

My husband was ready to kill the friend who introduced me to Johnny Walker all those years ago.  I was happily drinking Dewar's up to then.

8 minutes ago, Mothra said:

My sister (or brother).  When you have a little extra $, try Jameson's Irish Whiskey.  Scotch and then some.  Smokey and delicious.

My husband was ready to kill the friend who introduced me to Johnny Walker all those years ago.  I was happily drinking Dewar's up to then.

If you have a LOT of extra $ there is nothing else from Ireland like Midleton Very Rare.  Far more reasonably priced are Jameson’s Caskmates, they do a Stout and an IPA both of which are interesting.  Now I want a drink while re-watching last night’s fiasco (well the bits I don’t fast forward through because the stupidity makes me too angry).

• Useful 1
On 8/31/2019 at 1:57 AM, RealReality said:

LOL, I won't put up with bad jiggy jiggy.  I went out with a guy a while back and the jiggy was..... horrible..  which was especially bad because he talked a whole lotta mess about how great he was.  He is always asking for another chance...but.....no.  just....no. I live in a country where I can find the tools to get the job done myself if necessary. 

Seriously life is too short to put up with bad jiggy jiggy.  Get the tools.  Start out with a remote controlled bullet and go from there.  Put headphones in your ears to drown out the noise.  You'll thank me later.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 8/30/2019 at 9:53 AM, Spike said:

Yeah addicts like to say they were controlled by their addiction, it was their addiction talking, they are victims of a disease etc.  It’s a way to both avoid accepting personal responsibility and seek sympathy at the same time.  It was all done to them, none of it was the result of their own bad choices.

Tiffany is the idiot here. Let lying addicts be. Don’t choose some one just out of rehab who steals from his own mother as your spouse and your child’s new daddy.

She has good reason to worry about healthcare in South Africa. Not only do you need to have funds to be admitted into hospital, the care and rates of infection there are very bad. I know this from working on a medical project directly with adjusters in SA for several years. There are some well trained doctors, yes, but there are also horrible ones. Our data had SA on the bottom of the list for care and outcomes, below India, for botched surgeries and the ridiculously high rates we saw of faecalis enterococcus . The only other country that reported FE was India, at much lower rates. SA was at the top of the list, however, for amputations of the hip. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, beesknees said:

Am I the only one Googling "love hotels" right now? Anyone?

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

In my experience, Korea's version of the 'burbs can be much higher than living in the city. Here we pay less because of the inconvenience to work/dining/shopping. There they do the opposite and pay MORE because of the access to larger dwellings and more land. (When I say "land" I mean a postage stamp sized piece of grass as opposed to a 3x5 slab of concrete.) They don't have suburbs like we do here; they have a limited amount of land to start with and a whole hell of a lot of people trying to live on it. 

On 8/31/2019 at 12:01 PM, Kid said:

Very well said.  My family is full of alcoholics and I had addiction problems with regard to food and nicotine. Nobody in my family ever committed a crime. They just made the rest of the family’s life miserable.  

Reminds me of the line in WHERE THE HEART IS: 

Harry, we're alcoholics, we're generally satisfied to hurt ourselves. 

I hate the affectation that Ronald uses when he talks about his past indiscretions. He does it in an almost TOO casual way while at the same time coming across like he's portraying a character on stage with his big hand motions, inability to make eye contact, and overly "hey man, it's cool" attitude. It's weird, I can't explain it well. It reminds me of people who are totally drunk yet trying to convince everyone else they're not (and therefore appearing even MORE drunk in the process). 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 9
On 8/30/2019 at 2:01 AM, BoomerRumor said:

Honestly, is any woman excited about the jiggy jiggy unless it gets her money and secondarily a baby (money)? Really isn't that exciting for us. Means to an end.

Oh, honey. We need to get to find you some of the good stuff. Fast. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Tiffany looked genuinely scared with Ronald's driving. ...

I saw this about some behavior of some addicts

• We sought out high risk behaviors, such as speeding in a car, acting out sexually, substance abuse, or fighting.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I saw this about some behavior of some addicts

• We sought out high risk behaviors, such as speeding in a car, acting out sexually, substance abuse, or fighting.

In retrospect, it's kinda weird that he needed the part for his car like this second and therefore needed to speed.

Neither of them have a job as far as I can tell so why couldn't they go any earlier in the day if it was so important?  And the car sounded okay and was clearly operable at a high rate of speed so why couldn't he get the part tomorrow?  

Either way, I'm on team Daniel in this whole thing because Ronald and Tiffany are equally the very worst. 

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Bugfrey Von said:

Tiffany looked genuinely scared with Ronald's driving.  My take on things is that Ronald had the itch to gamble and she didn't have what he needed (his card) in order to flit off and do what he wanted.  

I'd prefer it if he blows his own money instead of stealing stuff from friends, family and strangers.  I'm scared for Daniel.  I just do not trust Ronald not to do something drastic to get money.  He had no problem screwing over his own mother to feed his addiction so I don't know that he is really above using a child if it'll get him what he wants.  

After all, Ronald's behavior is never his fault....it's the addictions fault. 

• Love 8
On 8/30/2019 at 11:19 PM, Mrs. Hanson said:

The motel I was staying at only had Diet Pepsi......and I am a DIet Coke girl.

Marriott?  HA!  I used to be super addicted to soda (and cigs) and coca cola was all I would drink.  Pepsi sucked!  For me, while it may seem silly, soda is not something I can have a little bit of.  It goes from 1/day to 6/day so I do not have it any longer.  Cigs are a thing of the past also.  My dad was an alcoholic and luckily that was never my thing.  Congrats on beating ambien!  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

In retrospect, it's kinda weird that he needed the part for his car like this second and therefore needed to speed.

Neither of them have a job as far as I can tell so why couldn't they go any earlier in the day if it was so important?  And the car sounded okay and was clearly operable at a high rate of speed so why couldn't he get the part tomorrow?  

Either way, I'm on team Daniel in this whole thing because Ronald and Tiffany are equally the very worst. 

What if it was one of those pine air fresheners?

• LOL 8

How many red flags need to be waved furiously in front of her face for Tiff to know that Ronald is a rage-oholic just looking to blame her for him falling off the gambling/substance wagon.. they will NOT be able to get through the season without Ronald imploding.....

He will get denied for a K-1 visa just by his actions filmed on the show....he is so desperate for the TLC paycheck that it seems the only thing preventing him from  laying his hands on Tiff

SMH

• Love 5
On 8/27/2019 at 8:26 AM, bichonblitz said:

So what is this fantastic job Deavon keeps mentioning she gave up to go to Korea? Didn't she live at home with her parents? Instead of bitching about Jihoon saving money for her and the baby and Drucilla, the  kid that isn't his, I wonder if she bothered to save any money herself from this great job she gave up so she could go to Korea and have Jihoon take on all the responsibility of supporting her. I think Jihoon is harmless but not ambitious. He had a crappy little job, also lives with his parents and quit the crappy little job with no new job to go to. He doesn't strike me as a guy with a real bright future or much intelligence. They're both immature and now have a family to support. Good luck, Deavon!

Oh, no job, no money, no place to live...isn't it time to work on their second child?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, humbleopinion said:

How many red flags need to be waved furiously in front of her face for Tiff to know that Ronald is a rage-oholic just looking to blame her for him falling off the gambling/substance wagon.. they will NOT be able to get through the season without Ronald imploding.....

He is not thinking sober and certainly has not been humbled, Tiffany will eventually realize he is no prince charming she herself will be addicted to the drama and endless cycle of his verbal  abuse/apologies and she is dragging her son along for the ride.

• Love 4