Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E03: All Aboard The Rumor Train

• Start Topic

Best line of the night:

Eddie to Tamra "I don't want your anal". I loled

Tamra was true to form, she put just enough out there about Kelly, a mere hint, and the others jumped all over it. Now when Kelly gets pissed, Tamra can comfort her and rag on the others about putting Kelly's business out there and how Tamra is her only supportive friend. Lather rinse repeat, we've seen it all before. 

I actually feel bad for Emily, she is where Gina was last season, swearing that everything is hunky dory between her and her husband. Emily was pushing for a storyline with Shane in Vegas and he shut her down, much like Matt shut Gina down and refused to be on camera last season, saying his employer wouldn't allow it, when it was most likley cuz he didn't want cameras around while he carried on his affair. I read somewhere  that Matt got fired from his job anyway. Wonder what that's all about. I hope Gina makes enough from her gig on RHOC to support herself and her kids, because I'm suspecting she won't get much from Matt. 

And FTR, I don't think any of those harpies even know what a train is.

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 8
12 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I don't want to defend Vicki, but I do think it's important that the record be straight that she did not start the thing with the train.  Tamra was the first one to bring up the train and Vicki went with it.  The way the conversation as it related to Kelly happened as I remember it was that they were all kind of trying to bait her to talk about Kelly, she balked a few times, then said she knew too much, Tamra said, "say it!," Vicki said no, and Tamra said something like, "oh you're not going to talk about the train?"  And then Vicki totally gave it life by saying we'll never, ever talk about the train!  But Tamra started this, and I don't want that to get lost in translation.  I want Tamra to get her comeuppance way too much.

Gina, you moved to OC and Matt immediately had an affair and he is with the woman now?  Ever consider the possibility that she's the reason you moved to the OC in the first place?  I'm not saying it's a fact, I just suspect it's true. 😉

I usually don't have a kind thing to say about Emily, but bless her little heart for dropping all sympathetic pretense and asking hard-hitting questions that we're all dying to know the answers to about Gina's husband's affair.  She saved the hugging and the "there there" until after all the juicy deets were spilt.

Anyone notice in the scene where Emily and Gina are on the couch, after Gina very obviously turned down sparkling rose in favor of soda, that the drinks were reversed, and Emily had the coke by her and Gina had the pink wine by her?  Gina, you're no good at hiding your drinking!  That's why you blew a .2 at 3:40 am!

So Emily and Tamra knew about Matt's secret affair.  By the transitive OC property, we can now infer that Heather Dubrow was discussing it with several friends at a luncheon.

Vicki is the one who started the train thing by telling Shannon and Tamra off camera and having discussions (probably of Shannon saying do not talk about this on camera)

Vicki is the one who started this at the dinner by saying she knows more about things Kelly than she is saying at the table. That's a threat - she's implying she KNOWS for a fact - things about Kelly. What that suggests to me is either Vicki herself witnessed something OR Kelly herself confided personal things to Vicki. Now whatever Vicki chooses to throw out there even if it is all made up can be taken as true.

Vicki holds this over Tamra and Shannon - she already did that to Shannon about David beating her up. She will go there - she will make up something vile about you to lash out at you and then say it's what I heard - I'm not spreading rumors - this information has been out there for a long time. Same way she did about spreading rumors about Eddie.

• Love 11

I have a suspicion that Vicki gets a lot of the dirty gossip about Kelly through her slimeball boyfriend.  (Is his name Steve?)  Steve is close with Kelly's ex, and I'll bet now that they are divorced, he is telling a lot of Kelly's secrets.  Remember when Kelly got mad at Vicki for setting Kelly's ex up with a date, and the four of them went out together.  

• Useful 4
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, charming said:

It sounded like the daughter developed an eating disorder and she was sent to a clinic.

There seemed to be a lot of pressure on her to be “perfect” and it caused other issues.

I was pleasantly surprised that Braunwyn and her husband acknowledged they made parenting mistakes and worked to change.

Putting their daughter on reality tv, and starting some bogus company for her do not seem like sound parenting decisions. Wait until their daughter wilts under the pressure of being on television and all the fallout from that. 

• Love 11
18 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Since when did Shannon become good buddies with Vicki again?  I'm disappointed.

Since production told her she need to in order for them all to have a storyline. "Tres Amiga's", right? I also believe production told her to befriend Brownbore immediately because they didn't want her on the outs with another new girl like she has done every time before. I don't believe Shannon cares about Vicki or the new one. Shannon is there for the $$ and so is that raunchy trash Tamra. 

Speaking of Tamra. Watching her grabbing Brownbore's tits and jiggling them (on two separate occasions) made me want to retch. She just met this woman! Then getting on the table top and all three 50 somethings dancing just screams of desperation to stay on the show. Top if off with promising Eddie anal and him making an ewwww face and declining her lovely offer was just too disgusting. I'm disappointed in Eddie. He used to stand up to Tamra, now it seems he's given in to her embarrassing antics because he knows they have a 2 million dollar Coto house to pay for. Next we are at the restaurant with the again 50 something bleached botoxed desperation women making out with each other. What in the fuck. BRAVO, it ain't cute or entertaining, or funny. 

Lastly, the kids. An entire scene of crying over kids with Shannon. Who gives a single fekk about Brownbore's kid stories and Shannon making it about herself. Not me. I don't give a shit. At all. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 3
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, suzeecat said:

A threesome and a train are two different things. A train is when several men have sex with one woman right after another. A gangbang would be when they have sex with one woman at the same time. A threesome is just that...sex with three people.

To be clear, if a person has sex with more than one person,independently, in one day that’s a train?  So if you have sex with a lover and a spouse?  Or if you are dating several people and end up having sex with more than one in a day, that’s a train?

8 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

To be clear, if a person has sex with more than one person,independently, in one day that’s a train?  So if you have sex with a lover and a spouse?  Or if you are dating several people and end up having sex with more than one in a day, that’s a train?

I work with college students and what I have been told is that a train is where a girl is in a room and guys line up outside and one by one have sex with her. I hear it sometimes happens at frat parties. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

This has been Tamras MO from the start. She breaks people down, builds them up, and repeats the cycle over and over. The people she can’t break down get ran out. She constantly shifts alliances and uses her cult members to obliterate her latest target. I mean, Kelly has been an asshole from jump, but Tamra has been manipulating her like damn Charles Manson. If Tamra has continued down her trailer park past, I’m convinced she would have ended up being portrayed on one of those ID discovery shows. She’s an evil hag with a lot of power and cunning. 

Running the train. That’s when a bunch of guys has sex with one woman as part of an initiation. Outlaw bikers do that. Women joining or closely associated with the club are required to have sex with all the brothers in the clubhouse. The woman is pulling the train. 

Somehow I don’t see Kelly joining a gang and having sex with a bunch of scumbags. Wouldn’t be the first time these idiots malapropriated underground slang. 

I remember Tamra's 1st victim in season 3...Quinn.  Quinn didn't even care and wouldn't take the bait.   So you're right...those that don't want to play are run off the show.

• Love 6

I think the year I hit my limit with Tamra (beyond the usual eyerolling about her being the "hottest housewife") was the year she targeted Shannon.   She was, and is, awful.  I would love for both Tamra and Vicki to be off the show.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I think the year I hit my limit with Tamra (beyond the usual eyerolling about her being the "hottest housewife") was the year she targeted Shannon.   She was, and is, awful.  I would love for both Tamra and Vicki to be off the show.

Tamra is gross, Vicks is a vindictive bitch. I cringe at their antics, particularly when they travel. 

• Love 8
(edited)
17 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

So Gina just had to air all of her dirty laundry about the affair on a TV show and not in private.  She was initially out to protect her husband but as soon as she knew that the marriage was completely over, she was out to make him look like complete shit.  He sounds like an asshole but much of what we’re seeing and hearing on-air is definitely calculated on her part.

Exactly - Gina knows what she is doing but she doesn't know it's going to blow up in her face.

I don't think they got married because they were in love. They got married because that's what everyone else around them did.

I think she wanted someone to take care of her - at least in the sense she didn't "work". I also think she started having kids and continued having kids with him to keep him monetarily obligated and tied to her.

I think Gina knew about this other woman from the start of their marriage and was fine with it as long as he kept paying the bills.

Gina balked and freaked once they filed papers. I think Matt was going to divorce her and live full-time at his girlfriend's apt. I don't think he ever had his own apartment in LA. I think his plan was to get 50/50 custody of the kids so that his child support would be minimal. Sell what equity they had in the house (I don't think they own that house free and clear - there's probably a huge mortgage balance left) and go their separate ways. This is what freaked Gina out. She thought even with a divorce, Matt would continue to pay for everything and that she would get spousal and child support.

I think this is why Gina did a whole we're back together Instagram collection. I think she instigated the domestic violence incident at the house when he said he was done. He lost his job - he can't pay child support or alimony or spousal support. I hope he gets half her salary from RH and she ends up paying support.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, smores said:

Right? When she said she wanted to do a performance, I turned to my husband and was like, "Wait, what? You want to be in Cats?"

Bwahahaha - that just cracked me up

I thought oh no another Gretchen like performance at the Pussycat Lounge - do they still exist in Vegas?

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

So the only difference between the first two is that a gangbang is where all participants are in the same room together, while in a train, the men “line up” outside a room and go in one at a time to have sex with a woman. They are still essentially the same thing though: one willing female participant + multiple men.

In any case, I highly doubly that Kelly was involved in one.. A threesome though? Sure. I can see that (no judgement!).

I'm wondering if there was a house party. Then people - mostly men started going into the bedroom to have PASTA. Kelly was there and wanted to see what they were all doing.

Vicki was there and assumed Kelly went in the bedroom to get trained while having pasta

giphy.gif

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Best line of the night:

Eddie to Tamra "I don't want your anal". I loled

Tamra was true to form, she put just enough out there about Kelly, a mere hint, and the others jumped all over it. Now when Kelly gets pissed, Tamra can comfort her and rag on the others about putting Kelly's business out there and how Tamra is her only supportive friend. Lather rinse repeat, we've seen it all before. 

I actually feel bad for Emily, she is where Gina was last season, swearing that everything is hunky dory between her and her husband. Emily was pushing for a storyline with Shane in Vegas and he shut her down, much like Matt shut Gina down and refused to be on camera last season, saying his employer wouldn't allow it, when it was most likley cuz he didn't want cameras around while he carried on his affair. I read somewhere  that Matt got fired from his job anyway. Wonder what that's all about. I hope Gina makes enough from her gig on RHOC to support herself and her kids, because I'm suspecting she won't get much from Matt. 

And FTR, I don't think any of those harpies even know what a train is.

He got fired because he and Gina had a domestic assault scandal.

I don't like Gina and rarely agree with her, but I was totally with her when she wondered why the fuck Emily ever thought Shane would like her dancing in Vegas plan. That was completely nuts.

So, is this going to be gang up on Kelly season? I probably should know better, but I'm disappointed in Shannon. She needs to tone Fun Shannon down. I expect better than that from her. I wonder what her parents have to say about her participation on this show. The other day I was thinking she should move to Beverly Hills and join that cast.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, smores said:

I honestly took it more like Tamra was trying just cut the thing off at the knees, because Vicki was all "I know what you did last summer!" and would try to hang it over Kelly's head.  If Tamra just came out and said it, then there's no mystery, and it would get dropped.  But then Vicki goes off and makes it into a giant fuss.  I do think Tamra could have found a better way to say it, without it being as obvious, of course.

If you're inferring benevolence onto Tamra regarding anything she said about Kelly and a train, we have a fundamental difference of opinion and I agree to disagree.  If Tamra wanted to take the heat off Kelly, the best thing she could have said would have been, "Vicki, whatever you think you have, I'm not interested, and anything you reveal will be held against you, not Kelly, by me."  But instead she went on to reveal that the woman took part in a graphic sex act...to protect her?  This isn't really six of one and half a dozen of the other in my book.

What happened, in my eyes, is that Tamra really wanted the info out there and she was taken aback that Vicki didn't play that card, so Tamra reluctantly played it herself, hoping that the facts would be lost in the aftermath, which is apparently what is happening, at least to an extent.  

46 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Vicki is the one who started the train thing by telling Shannon and Tamra off camera and having discussions (probably of Shannon saying do not talk about this on camera)

Vicki is the one who started this at the dinner by saying she knows more about things Kelly than she is saying at the table. That's a threat - she's implying she KNOWS for a fact - things about Kelly. What that suggests to me is either Vicki herself witnessed something OR Kelly herself confided personal things to Vicki. Now whatever Vicki chooses to throw out there even if it is all made up can be taken as true.

Vicki holds this over Tamra and Shannon - she already did that to Shannon about David beating her up. She will go there - she will make up something vile about you to lash out at you and then say it's what I heard - I'm not spreading rumors - this information has been out there for a long time. Same way she did about spreading rumors about Eddie.

Do we know for a fact Vicki told Tamra off-camera?  There is no way Tamra and/or Shannon knew independently?  There is no way that Kelly could have told them all at the same time, in a state of intoxication, perhaps?  That's usually when these kinds of stories are disseminated.  I didn't get the impression that the only one who knew was Vicki.   But if Tamra only did hear this second-hand from Vicki and had no reason to think it were otherwise true?  Then she is even more of a bitch for repeating it!!!

The rest of what you say--I don't disagree with the fact that the gossip happened, though I take it that you don't think that stuff is true, when I think it's at least partially true--didn't Shannon admit that she and David were physical and Shannon even called Vicki in the heat of an episode to tell her about it, and since Shannon was so drunk, Shannon told the story to make it sound like David was abusing her, whereas Shannon was actually trying to break the door of her daughter's room down to get to David, where he was hiding?  As for Eddie being gay, I don't know or care either way, but I don't think it's patently untrue on its face that he may have participated in some extracurricular activities either.  It's been the subject of speculation since his Teefs graced the show, so nothing new there.

Vicki shouldn't have done those things.  It was wrong.  She's a bitch.  She talked mad shit.  But it doesn't really touch on the issue from last night so much to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's important to get this right, because we're talking about two of the biggest players on the original franchise, so I am going to make my points seriatim and whatever anyone decides to do with it is fine:

• I re-evaluate Vicki anew each season.  I give her enough rope to hang herself.  Vicki has only been on two episodes this season so far, and she has done three things I object to independent of this train issue, so I'm not a fan.  I just feel like she's already been demoted.  Can we move onto Tamra, who is, IMO, more evil?
  • All Vicki said was that she had too much on Kelly.  She refused to say more. That, in and of itself, is only slightly damaging.  This was not like Kim Richards, "let's not talk about the husband" here.  Vicki didn't allude to anything specific, so if the conversation would have ended there, she just would have been kind of a a manipulative bitch, which is par for the course on this show.  I think it's kinda smart to say you know too much, but not to say what.  Yolanda did it to Kyle season 4 (?) of RHBH and it was good TV.  Apparently Kyle had nothing to hide, so she told Yolanda to put anything she knew out there on the table.  I'm not so sure it would work that way here.
  • There was no "train" (funny how I knew exactly what that was) until Tamra brought it on the show.  Just like there was no "David beats Shannon" until Kelly brought it on the show.  Tamra caused this issue.  She put the "sine" in the sine qua non.  Tamra didn't need Vicki to co-sign her or no one would believe her.  Everyone would have believed Tamra.  Hell, I believe Tamra.  So if there's no train without Tamra, but there is a train without Vicki, Tamra has to be chiefly responsible.  
  • Why Vicki does co-sign and start to emphatically insist that there be no discussion of "the train" is mind-boggling to me.  It's such a stupid card to play in the Housewives handbook.  This is where Vicki becomes a guilty party to me.  She should have just sat there silently while the word "train" reverberated from Tamra's mouth around the table.  It doesn't make Vicki more guilty than Tamra by any stretch for me though.

If Jolie gets shit for this train thing, I can tell her exactly who to blame, and in what order:

1. The person who does the bullying
  2. Her mom, Kelly, for putting her on TV while she regularly appears drunk, calling women c**** and laughing about not liking black guys on camera for starters
  3. Tamra for bringing up the fact that Kelly had a train run on her on TV.  I think Kelly knows this and perhaps that is why 
    Spoiler

At least up until last week, Kelly and Tamra have been feuding on social media, both going below the belt with their barbs

4. Vicki, for responding that they weren't going to talk about "the train," which therefore increased the chances that the viewer would take it as true, and Vicki knew what she was doing when she said this
  5. Anyone at that table, like Gina, who encouraged the outing of the Kelly secrets when, by Gina's logic (with which I don't necessarily agree), anything that was going to be aired had to be worse than a coke problem.

If I have anything left to say in a nutshell, it's that I want Tamra to have to answer for something for once.  And God bless you Tammy Knickerbocker for reading the tea leaves and taking your kids off this show!

• Love 16
6 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Shannon looked so pretty during her dinner with Brawny.  It's a shame because on WWHL she looked like she'd had a lot if work done since then.  So much filler that her big brown eyes are now squished up.

Saw that.  And pushed up chipmunks cheeks.

2 hours ago, MissFeatherbottom said:

OMG, I had to rewind this part just to make sure I heard it right. Who says something like that to a good friend? Just because she is going through a hard time does not mean the problems other people have are "stupid".  I really don't have much sympathy for Gina either, especially after hearing her say that.

I think that there was WAY more to the Emily/Gina conversation than we were shown.

Did I see Brawnwyn's child lighting a menorah? If so, good. A little more religious diversity is a good thing.

Edited by tvfanatic13
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Raiderred said:

Can someone decode this damn franchise for me!  I have watched every episode of this stupid franchise and I could NOT figure out what the hell Emily, Gina or the entire dinner table was talking about!!

And also, OC stop with all the screeching and sexual innuendos, it's all gross.

I didn’t know what the hell they were talking about either.  They all talk all at once anyhow.  Or screech.  Or yell.  Who’s crying, whose yelling, who’s screaming.  WTF ?

• Love 3

So I think that Shane, Eddie and Bronwyn’s husband could all be on a new franchise, “The Real Housespouses of Orange County.”

(PLEASE don’t mistake my activated gaydar for homophobia.) I tried so hard to visualize this woman that Shane might be cheating with and.... I just couldn’t. I get a Glennon Doyle Melton vibe from him, that religion has him convinced that sex doesn’t interest him but if he could just hook up with a hot soccer player of the same gender, he would blossom! We might see nice and fun Shane!! Eddie said he doesn’t want anal from his wife... no worries he can easily find it somewhere else! And Braunwyn’s husband whatever your name is, there are so many hot dudes in West Hollywood for you to bring to your Love Shack and go to Coachella with!

Come on Andy, makes this happen!

1 hour ago, poeticlicensed said:

I work with college students and what I have been told is that a train is where a girl is in a room and guys line up outside and one by one have sex with her. I hear it sometimes happens at frat parties. 

^^^^ this is a train.  

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Ok I’m sorry but them dancing on the bar top counter at that house party looked super forced and was awkward 

Nothing more cringeworthy than three menopausal (or maybe post menopausal) women trying to be college coeds doing their version of Coyote Ugly...sad.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Nothing more cringeworthy than three menopausal (or maybe post menopausal) women trying to be college coeds doing their version of Coyote Ugly...sad.

And Emily wanted to do this for Shane? Girl, no.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

If you're inferring benevolence onto Tamra regarding anything she said about Kelly and a train, we have a fundamental difference of opinion and I agree to disagree.  If Tamra wanted to take the heat off Kelly, the best thing she could have said would have been, "Vicki, whatever you think you have, I'm not interested, and anything you reveal will be held against you, not Kelly, by me."  But instead she went on to reveal that the woman took part in a graphic sex act...to protect her?  This isn't really six of one and half a dozen of the other in my book.

What happened, in my eyes, is that Tamra really wanted the info out there and she was taken aback that Vicki didn't play that card, so Tamra reluctantly played it herself, hoping that the facts would be lost in the aftermath, which is apparently what is happening, at least to an extent.  

Do we know for a fact Vicki told Tamra off-camera?  There is no way Tamra and/or Shannon knew independently?  There is no way that Kelly could have told them all at the same time, in a state of intoxication, perhaps?  That's usually when these kinds of stories are disseminated.  I didn't get the impression that the only one who knew was Vicki.   But if Tamra only did hear this second-hand from Vicki and had no reason to think it were otherwise true?  Then she is even more of a bitch for repeating it!!!

The rest of what you say--I don't disagree with the fact that the gossip happened, though I take it that you don't think that stuff is true, when I think it's at least partially true--didn't Shannon admit that she and David were physical and Shannon even called Vicki in the heat of an episode to tell her about it, and since Shannon was so drunk, Shannon told the story to make it sound like David was abusing her, whereas Shannon was actually trying to break the door of her daughter's room down to get to David, where he was hiding?  As for Eddie being gay, I don't know or care either way, but I don't think it's patently untrue on its face that he may have participated in some extracurricular activities either.  It's been the subject of speculation since his Teefs graced the show, so nothing new there.

Vicki shouldn't have done those things.  It was wrong.  She's a bitch.  She talked mad shit.  But it doesn't really touch on the issue from last night so much to me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's important to get this right, because we're talking about two of the biggest players on the original franchise, so I am going to make my points seriatim and whatever anyone decides to do with it is fine:

• I re-evaluate Vicki anew each season.  I give her enough rope to hang herself.  Vicki has only been on two episodes this season so far, and she has done three things I object to independent of this train issue, so I'm not a fan.  I just feel like she's already been demoted.  Can we move onto Tamra, who is, IMO, more evil?
  • All Vicki said was that she had too much on Kelly.  She refused to say more. That, in and of itself, is only slightly damaging.  This was not like Kim Richards, "let's not talk about the husband" here.  Vicki didn't allude to anything specific, so if the conversation would have ended there, she just would have been kind of a a manipulative bitch, which is par for the course on this show.  I think it's kinda smart to say you know too much, but not to say what.  Yolanda did it to Kyle season 4 (?) of RHBH and it was good TV.  Apparently Kyle had nothing to hide, so she told Yolanda to put anything she knew out there on the table.  I'm not so sure it would work that way here.
  • There was no "train" (funny how I knew exactly what that was) until Tamra brought it on the show.  Just like there was no "David beats Shannon" until Kelly brought it on the show.  Tamra caused this issue.  She put the "sine" in the sine qua non.  Tamra didn't need Vicki to co-sign her or no one would believe her.  Everyone would have believed Tamra.  Hell, I believe Tamra.  So if there's no train without Tamra, but there is a train without Vicki, Tamra has to be chiefly responsible.  
  • Why Vicki does co-sign and start to emphatically insist that there be no discussion of "the train" is mind-boggling to me.  It's such a stupid card to play in the Housewives handbook.  This is where Vicki becomes a guilty party to me.  She should have just sat there silently while the word "train" reverberated from Tamra's mouth around the table.  It doesn't make Vicki more guilty than Tamra by any stretch for me though.

If Jolie gets shit for this train thing, I can tell her exactly who to blame, and in what order:

1. The person who does the bullying
  2. Her mom, Kelly, for putting her on TV while she regularly appears drunk, calling women c**** and laughing about not liking black guys on camera for starters
  3. Tamra for bringing up the fact that Kelly had a train run on her on TV.  I think Kelly knows this and perhaps that is why 
      Hide contents

At least up until last week, Kelly and Tamra have been feuding on social media, both going below the belt with their barbs

4. Vicki, for responding that they weren't going to talk about "the train," which therefore increased the chances that the viewer would take it as true, and Vicki knew what she was doing when she said this
  5. Anyone at that table, like Gina, who encouraged the outing of the Kelly secrets when, by Gina's logic (with which I don't necessarily agree), anything that was going to be aired had to be worse than a coke problem.

If I have anything left to say in a nutshell, it's that I want Tamra to have to answer for something for once.  And God bless you Tammy Knickerbocker for reading the tea leaves and taking your kids off this show!

(My bolding.)  This.  Me too!!!!  ("Tamra to have to answer for something for once.")

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Thumper said:

Since when did Shannon become good buddies with Vicki again?  I'm disappointed.

That dinner at the Tortilla restaurant could have been far better viewing w/o the Ickster.  Too bad Shannon called, or when she asked what anyone thought, someone could have said, "No thanks."  (Yes it was producer driven to have Icky near by.)

Edited by MajorNelson
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

No. A train is several men at the same time having sex with one woman one right after another.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I also believe production told her to befriend Brownbore immediately because they didn't want her on the outs with another new girl like she has done every time before. 

Speaking of Tamra. Watching her grabbing Brownbore's tits and jiggling them (on two separate occasions) made me want to retch. She just met this woman! Then getting on the table top and all three 50 somethings dancing just screams of desperation to stay on the show. Top if off with promising Eddie anal and him making an ewwww face and declining her lovely offer was just too disgusting. I'm disappointed in Eddie. 

Lastly, the kids. An entire scene of crying over kids with Shannon. Who gives a single fekk about Brownbore's kid stories and Shannon making it about herself. Not me. I don't give a shit. At all. 

All your points are excellent.  I'd say everyone's making out at Tortilla restaurant was unnecessary and uncalled for.

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sarah Heart said:

A thressome is quite common, I wouldn't call it a gang bang, if three people enjoy it. So now I'm confused.

To me when someone uses the word ‘sex train’ it is to indicate a girl who is ‘not all there’ ....intoxicated, drug, etc........hence...the Kelly was coked out claims. 

So, she has sex with one guy.  Then other random men go and have sex with her.

It is a very 90’s term and it was used a lot during gang initiation rituals.

When  a girl had to sleep with many random guys (she usually rolled a dice or determine how many) to join the gang.

Hence...gang-bang term.

(Today....they will call it more a ‘gang rape.’ Especially, if the girl was intoxicated and could not consent). Especially, if it was a girl passed out and guys had sex with her.

Tamra is making it sound like Kelly was coked out and 2 random men had sex with her......and, why she is using the word ‘sex train.’

Yea, for some reason.  This show has turned disgusting this season.  Now, we know why Vicky was fired.

It probably happened because Kelly has not filed legal action against the show to not air this or the other housewives.  They all talked about it at the table.....like it was 100% true.

Kelly needs Rehab!!!!

Edited by Dance4Life
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Tamra is making it sound like Kelly was coked out and 2 random men had sex with her......and, why she is using the word ‘sex train.’

Yea, for some reason.  This show has turned disgusting this season.  Now, we know why Vicky was fired.

It probably happened because Kelly has not filed legal action against the show to not air this or the other housewives.  They all talked about it at the table.....like it was 100% true.

Kelly needs Rehab!!!!

I think Kelly likes to talk like she is more sexually adventurous than the others and I wouldn't put it past her to get wasted and tell the women that she had a train run on her, just for shock factor. I think Kelly is drunk/high/wasted a lot and yes she needs rehab. I do not understand it, but for some reason the women on this show (I won't generalize to say women in SoCal or OC) feel this need to put sexuality out there as a metaphor for youth. Like if I'm banging 2 guys, I must still be hot. It's actually pretty sad, because guess what, old people have sex too so I'm not sure where they are getting that from. When they were all sitting around the tortilla restaurant, I had to look closely because they all look basically the same to me. What is up with that? As much as Emily looks like she smelled a fart 24/7, at least I can tell her apart from the others because she doesn't do the bottle blonde, skinny as a rail thing like the others. And I'm not a prude, but why does Kelly always have her boobs hanging out?   If I dressed like that when my kids were Jolie's age, they would be mortified. Button up lady! 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, snarts said:

A few people have already mentioned it but it still seems like many did not notice that it was TAMRA WHO SAID THE WORD TRAIN. Just another example of her being a complete faux friend asshole while someone else gets all the blame. 

She is the one who mentioned it because Vicki wasn't quite going to go there at that point, instead alluding to the bad things she knew about Kelly. And Tamra's being the one to actually say it and bring it into the conversation for the cameras really makes it clear why she and Kelly have a major falling out as the season progresses.

Tamra was on WWHL last week? Maybe the week before and she was going on about what a POS Kelly was and how she was so done with her because she's nasty and terrible, etc. She also said that she had supported Kelly all season and how terrible for her to turn on her, blah, blah, blah. I think she also said that Shannon and Kelly were also on the outs at this point.

But this scene last night makes clear that Kelly may have good reason to now want to torch them. I'm not saying that Kelly hasn't done horrible things because she has, but when she did the others were rightfully mad and disgusted with her. Just as Kelly now has a reason to be mad and disgusted with them.

And I agree with you Keywestclubkid - what Kelly did with however many people she did it, as long as they were all consenting adults? Totally her business and no one else's. If she told Shannon when they were off-camera? Not at all okay for Shannon to share, especially with Vicki and Tamra.

I missed how we "know" that it was Shannon she told last night. Before reading all the posts here I was convinced that it was Michael who'd told Vicki about it since he double-dates with her and her cop boyfriend.

• Love 3

I haven’t had ability to watch more than first few minutes...nor have I been able to peruse your insightful commentary...so apologies if already mentioned...

just like last week Vicki buries her own grave putting down her understudy... (not knowing who ‘Brown Wind’ is....saying Braunwyn doesn’t know what she’s talking about...cutting her off .etc.)

Cut to gross Tamra trying to be the cool poseur and “Prison love” = anal...really? 

Ppl who do that don’t speak of it unless they are “Slingers”...anybody see that commercial! Hah..we’re knee deep into it baby. (Will and Grace Megan Mulally and hubby playing ‘swingers’)

AKA Slingers ad...poor Tamra trying TOO TOOO hard to be cool...gross...

Wed never hear that on NYC...

also...Is GINA thinking to channel her version of Madonna Ciccone?

Perhaps too many people told her she reminds them of Madonna… What with all the hats and shit… Next will see a space between your two front upper teeth… I don’t know I can’t wait to read all your comments woo woo!

THAT WAS NOT to be confused with whooo hoooo (as in let’s whoop it up...AKA vicktim)

I actually feel no need to print her name with a capital first letter… All lowercase in my book

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 1

I felt I needed a shower after watching last night's episode...geez...the faux lesbian groping and kissing, grandmother Tamra and the other 50 somethings dancing on the countertop at a daytime housewarming and again trashy Tamra with her potty mouth and promise of "anal" to Eddie in front of all of her guests was just gross. Are there no boundaries in this franchise? Not one modicum of public decency? No kill switch? They all seem rather thirsty  to keep their place on this show and the more outrageous and filthy, the better.

Changing the subject...what the hell has Gina done to her face??? Good grief! Between the cosmetic work and the platinum hair/extensions she's gone full on OC divorce makeover and it looks awful. Her cold dismissiveness of Emily's sad moment of a Shane issue was very telling..Gina is a spoiled brat Daddy's girl who was in denial for all of last season about her husband. Seems like everyone, even the audience, didn't buy into the whole "Matt lives in North L.A. for work" excuse for not living with his wife and three small children. We all suspected this guy had a sidepiece he was shacking up with. No one else's problems are important to her...only hers. She makes her parents fly from New York to help her and she won't come clean about what is really going on? 

Why is Icky on the show so much? I thought she was relegated to "Friend" which means limited exposure. Instead she and her sketchy fiancee are back on with plenty of airtime. Bravo needs to clean house with this franchise and dump Tamra, Icky, Gina, Kelly and Shannon...yeah I said it...Shannon. She's just become a cliche at this point..."new" Shannon my ass..."new' Shannon is just another OC divorce with a face lift and penchant for Vodka and trying to act like a party girl on Spring break. 

Speaking of Kelly...At this point I think she's exploiting her daughter by making her the focal point of her storyline now. Jolie should be off limits and Kelly needs to take ownership of her bad behavior and public meltdowns that would embarrass any child whether they are 13 or 30...get some counseling Kelly and do something constructive with your life.

Edited by kicksave
  • Love 15
17 hours ago, Andi27 said:

WHAT is that necklace Bronwyn's husband is wearing in the talking head?!

I read this comment before I watched the episode, and immediately assumed it was a yoke. After watching the show, I think a yoke would have been more attractive. The somewhat creepy vibe I got in the first two episodes from him made sense, now seeing he and Bronte using my viewing time to promote some stupid product via their daughter. Get these idiots off my screen.

I have no sympathy for Kelly, crying as she left Tamra's party. How many times did she purposely go after Shannon and make her cry? Then smugly sit back and enjoy her handiwork? Not so much fun when you are the target, is it Kelly?

So Emily knew that Matt was having an affair? Who didn't know? My cats knew and they don't even watch the show. Didn't one of either Gina or Matt's siblings come out last year and say (not on the show mind you) that Matt was having an affair with this woman when they lived back east, and either she followed him to CA or he followed her? And that they worked for the same company? I don't think Gina is still telling the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Also have no sympathy for her, after she rubbed her fake conscious uncoupling divorce in Shannon's face, not to mention accused Shannon of self medicating, which apparently Gina was doing.

I did love when Gina freaked out at Emily's and wanted to leave, but couldn't because she doesn't have a drivers license. Guess she was stuck until her ride, likely arranged by production, returned. 

Finally, it is no wonder that Emily's marriage is on the rocks when pretty much everyone here knows that Shane is not the type who would want his wife to perform a dance in public, and she has no clue. Sheesh. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
23 minutes ago, Pop Tart said:

If she told Shannon when they were off-camera? Not at all okay for Shannon to share, especially with Vicki and Tamra.

Did this get mentioned on the show? I never heard the information that Shannon spread this gossip and told Vicki. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Shannon and Tamra seemed to be in on this.

But are they in on it because it's something ICKI told them and then told them they should NEVER mention it because Kelly had told her in confidence?  This would be completely like Icki.  She tells Tamra and Shannon something "she heard" and then panics when Tamballs and Shannon have an argument with Kelly and fears they will bring it up.  When Kelly asks "where did you hear that?" and they say "Vicki" told us, Vicki's back on the liar hot seat.  

Hell, she couldn't resist another lie last night.  She told Gina that she never called her a jailbird - and there's the text message plain as day.  

Edited by Carolina Girl
Punctuation and spacing - they're your friends.
  • Love 5

I'm still not 100% sold on Braunwyn but I loved the way she handled Vicky. Vicky tried to be all "you don't know me, I'm honest, I'll show you who I am blah, blah" and Braunwyn tells her "I go with my gut and I'm always honest." Watching Vicky blubber after she said that was glorious. She hates the fact that she lost her orange to Braunwyn. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

Remember when they were in Ireland on a bus  and Kelly was mad at Shannon for some reason. She screamed out your husband beats the crap out of you. Turns out Shannon told Vickie something about a fight that she had with David and the police were called.  Of course Vickie shared this with Kelly who found it necessary to to scream this out while filming. So no Miss Kelly doesn't need to think her secrets are safe with any of them.

Yea, I'm not so much appalled on behalf of Kelly, as I am her daughter. I just feel bad for her. It's a shitty thing to do, whether or not the person "deserves it". 

4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I hesitate to comment on Bronwynn’s parenting, but she put it out there- why did they allow their troubled daughter to live in NY without them, and why did they “send her away” for treatment of “OCD” ?? Too much for the nannies to deal with??

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that the child was institutionalized. I also thought it was for more than OCD. She said Rowan lost a significant amount of weight. I figured she needed treatment for a severe eating disorder. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I'm still not 100% sold on Braunwyn but I loved the way she handled Vicky. Vicky tried to be all "you don't know me, I'm honest, I'll show you who I am blah, blah" and Braunwyn tells her "I go with my gut and I'm always honest." Watching Vicky blubber after she said that was glorious. She hates the fact that she lost her orange to Braunwyn. 

I think Vicks and Shannon were both told by TPTB that they can't hate on the new girl just for being new. It's not like Boneywyn is bowling them over with her dazzling personality. They have been warned that if they pull that shit this season, they might be out. Hence Shannon gushing about how she usually hates the new girl, but in Boneywyn's case, she "really likes her", said in her best Sally Field voice. BS

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It was Tamra that said it and Vicki said that the three of them had discussed the rumor I don’t remember anyone saying Kelly said it.

If they are discussing it as a "rumor" then Kelly isn't the one talking about it, I think.  $10 says it's another one of Icki's "people told me...."

• Love 3
3 hours ago, luvgoldens said:

I have a suspicion that Vicki gets a lot of the dirty gossip about Kelly through her slimeball boyfriend.  (Is his name Steve?)  Steve is close with Kelly's ex, and I'll bet now that they are divorced, he is telling a lot of Kelly's secrets.  Remember when Kelly got mad at Vicki for setting Kelly's ex up with a date, and the four of them went out together.  

I think you're 100% right. And it always bothered me that Vicki cozied up to her ex and his new gal. I can understand why Kelly got so mad at Vicki about it. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

think Vicks and Shannon were both told by TPTB that they can't hate on the new girl just for being new. I

I doubt it because that always causes drama, Braunwyn is one of the first new housewives who didn’t immediately target Shannon which probably has more to do with how she reacted, Vicki was a dismissive asshole but I got the feeling she knew that she was being demoted or on thin ice so didn’t go on full attack mode so she wouldn’t be iced out of filming.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

The only TH shot we saw was Vicki - where she said we had a girl code that we wouldn't discuss this on camera. When she said "we" I assumed she was talking about Tamra and Shannon. I don't think being ran through like a train is something Kelly would have said to any of these ladies. I think this is made up by Vicki and she said it to Tamra and Shannon. With her saying she heard it via word on the street.

Vicki at the dinner said Kelly knows I know more than I'm saying - yet at Tamra's house she said she's hung out with Kelly many times and never saw her do coke. Like Gina, the implication to me was I know something even worse about Kelly that I have yet to reveal and it has nothing to do with cocaine.

Tamra is also an asshole to bring up the word train into the conversation - as though that is specifically what Vicki "knows". Tamra is just as thirsty and she wants to make sure she keeps that orange. She will encourage a rumor to stir the pot - as long as it's not about her she's fine with that.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Shellbell59 said:

I haven’t had ability to watch more than first few minutes...nor have I been able to peruse your insightful commentary...so apologies if already mentioned...

just like last week Vicki buries her own grave putting down her understudy... (not knowing who ‘Brown Wind’ is....saying Braunwyn doesn’t know what she’s talking about...cutting her off .etc.)

Cut to gross Tamra trying to be the cool poseur and “Prison love” = anal...really? 

Ppl who do that don’t speak of it unless they are “Slingers”...anybody see that commercial! Hah..we’re knee deep into it baby. (Will and Grace Megan Mulally and hubby playing ‘swingers’)

AKA Slingers ad...poor Tamra trying TOO TOOO hard to be cool...gross...

Wed never hear that on NYC...

also...Is GINA thinking to channel her version of Madonna Ciccone?

Perhaps too many people told her she reminds them of Madonna… What with all the hats and shit… Next will see a space between your two front upper teeth…

but Gina...if you want to channel Madonna...lose about 20” of hair...be CURRENT if you’re going to go platinum for gawd sakes!

I can’t wait to read all your comments woo woo!

THAT WAS NOT to be confused with whooo hoooo (as in let’s whoop it up...AKA vicktim)

I actually feel no need to print her name with a capital first letter… All lowercase in my book

A "train" is somewhat consensual although that may be in a gray area if the woman is so "drunk" or otherwise impaired that she lacks legal capacity to consent. They can be lined up or in the room depending on the sensibilities of the male participants.

A gang bang is rape - there is no question of any consent - implied or otherwise. Whether all the participants are in the room at the same time is moot. It's rape by several different men acting together - i.e. as a "gang".

A threesome is always consensual and probably you could have a foursome or more. It doesn't have the same kind of "ick" factor as a train since everyone is more or less together it together so there is no issue of "sloppy seconds" or thirds or fourths.

Saying someone is gang banged should not be viewed as insulting the woman any more than one would blame any one who is raped. It doesn't speak to anything of the moral or otherwise character of the poor victim of the rape. If someone "outed" a rape victim on television who didn't want to be outed, it is despicable.

Clearly they meant a train in which Kelly was so "out of it" from alcohol or other mood altering substances that she allegedly had sex with a number of men consecutively - consent being in the gray area in terms of how impaired she was.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

So Emily knew that Matt was having an affair? Who didn't know? My cats knew and they don't even watch the show. Didn't one of either Gina or Matt's siblings come out last year and say (not on the show mind you) that Matt was having an affair with this woman when they lived back east, and either she followed him to CA or he followed her? And that they worked for the same company? I don't think Gina is still telling the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. Also have no sympathy for her, after she rubbed her fake conscious uncoupling divorce in Shannon's face, not to mention accused Shannon of self medicating, which apparently Gina was doing.

I did love when Gina freaked out at Emily's and wanted to leave, but couldn't because she doesn't have a drivers license. Guess she was stuck until her ride, likely arranged by production, returned. 

Finally, it is no wonder that Emily's marriage is on the rocks when pretty much everyone here knows that Shane is not the type who would want his wife to perform a dance in public, and she has no clue. Sheesh. 

Bwahahaha!!!!!!

In this episode they even did a flashback of Gina with Kelly - I think when she was putting her outfit together for her date - ON Valentine's Day. When Kelly says is Matt dating - Gina giggles and says I don't know maybe?

So she knew about this affair forever - and this woman he's been with for years, she doesn't consider them dating?

Why be soooooooo upset that you saw a Valentine's Day card to Matt from another woman when you've already been separated from this man since last season - remember the casita?

Is she drunk 24/7? She can't keep her make believe narrative straight.

What kind of friend is Gina to Emily? At the dinner when Shannon calls Vicki - why doesn't Gina call Emily?

• Love 4

With the exception of Emily, I would not be surprised to hear any of these women did coke, had threesomes or even had a train run on them.  We see how fucked up they get now, in their 50s, so I can’t imagine how out of control they were as young adults in the 80s.    Didn’t Peggy Taneous leave the show because she didn’t want to talk about doing coke with Jim Bellino?

And, maybe more importantly, all of these women have shown themselves to be susceptible to creepy, controlling men.  I can imagine a combination of coercion and intoxication put them all in some questionable spots.

• Love 4

If Vickie made this train business up and repeated it to Tamara and Shannon who seemed to be delighted to chime in and put it out there then Vickie needs to be fired not demoted but fired. However I have a problem with Vickie just dreaming this up if there is no basis in fact. It is a pretty bizarre story to make up.  If this came from Michael to Steve Lodge to Vickie who the hell told Michael? Did Kelly tell her ex husband? This whole thing is repulsive to me. I'm no prude but this woman has a 13 year old daughter. Kelly needs to clean up her act. She is the one causing her daughter embarrassment not Vickie or anyone else. No child needs to know about her parents sex life especially when it involves a train. And if Kelly thinks her 13 year old daughter does't watch the show or know what goes on she is really dumb. I am willing to bet that her daughter has an i phone and a computer with internet access.  

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

A thressome is quite common, I wouldn't call it a gang bang, if three people enjoy it. So now I'm confused.

Ok. Threesome is three people.

Gangbang is one person of one sex, and several people of the opposite sex. While a threesome is generally three people equally sharing sex, a gangbang is usually demeaning for the subject of the gangbang.

Running the train is same as a gangbang. 

In short, threesomes are usually three equals who agree to have sex together. Gangbangs/Trains are usually not pleasant and wanted. They are usually done for money, as in pornos, or they are coerced or forced. Since I don’t think Kelly has gangbangs for cash, if this did happen to her she wasn’t able to consent.

So these hags are either laughing at Kelly for experiencing sexual assault, or are too stupid to know what Training means. 

Its possible Kelly was a swinger and had group sex. Group sex is an equal amount of male/female partners who have sex in one room and change partners.  Like the threesome, it’s usually equal amongst the participants. 

• Love 10