Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E03: All Aboard The Rumor Train

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, amarante said:

The purchase price for Tamra's Cota house was actually $1.78 and they sold Eddie's house for $1.75. It's not a significant price increase for someone with her probable income. 

I had never heard of Cota prior to Real Housewives and I don't think it's one of the really desirable locations in Orange County. The coastal communities are far more desirable and expensive in terms of what your real estate dollar will buy. 

Back in late 70’s Coto de Caza was a shooting range...we’d go out there and shoot skeet...clay pigeons...and we’d hunt. It was that type of activity then if we’d venture out there...

as another commenter mentioned it being warmer inland...even tho onshore breezes can reach it...that was before developed and little to no additional water resources and/or other flora which can bring lower temps (only grasses and scrub oak mainly at that time)....

same thing for south near San Clemente...Forster Ranch (inland from Dana Point)...we had keys to all the gates...nada other than open fields but cooler there due to exposure to Pacific.

i remember going to college..wondering...’why 4-5 lanes on this stretch of the 5?”.....there was NOTHING between Mission Viejo and San Clemente...about that time tho...look alike houses by hundreds built...Oso Pkwy Alicia...and so on...but it seemed mainly Crown Valley Pkwy to Coast....built quickly (others may be able to confirm)....

Coto de Caza was fun....but it wasn’t “all that” then...

and INLAND...took awhile to get there...and that was BEFORE all those lanes were full...

gated? Double gated? Yeah...but who gives a crap...MANY gated communities are found in SoCal....

Coto...as they call it...no big deal...

and 2 million is no biggie in the OC...depending on credit...I don’t think pmt would be more than 5-6k...(IF 1 million were borrowed as suggested...mtg pmt would not 10k...I don’t think...is point.. it I’m no expert on mtg pmts)...highly subjective 

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Yes she is as she’s now the breadwinner for that whole bunch.  I don’t believe she bought that house. Maybe she shows the house on t.v. advertising it for Coto Real Estate, and they let her live in it for a small fee?  Just a thought.

My cousin lives in houses that are for sale in a wealthy area of Scottsdale.  She moves in with her kids and lives there, showing the house to prospective buyers, and moves to another house when it sells.  It’s a very nomadic life, but she lives for free. 

What is it with Tamera and boob grabbing?  If any woman came up to me and grabbed my breasts, she’d be laying on the floor with a concussion.  

• LOL 7
23 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

My cousin lives in houses that are for sale in a wealthy area of Scottsdale.  She moves in with her kids and lives there, showing the house to prospective buyers, and moves to another house when it sells.  It’s a very nomadic life, but she lives for free. 

What is it with Tamera and boob grabbing?  If any woman came up to me and grabbed my breasts, she’d be laying on the floor with a concussion.  

Tammy Sue and her boob grabbing...boob showing...anal swinging self...Tacky Tamra ...

brings to mind...was it last season? her having to POP UP OUT of the water to MAKE SURE THOSE were caught on film the first time...

was after rope swing in Jamaica? Puerto V? Was that it?...plus countless other times...a few episodes later?

It doesn’t matter… Those boobs or three times do over… And over… And over…

anybody can own the same

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

My feelings exactly!  She can be very crass.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, amarante said:

The purchase price for Tamra's Cota house was actually $1.78 and they sold Eddie's house for $1.75. It's not a significant price increase for someone with her probable income. 

I had never heard of Cota prior to Real Housewives and I don't think it's one of the really desirable locations in Orange County. The coastal communities are far more desirable and expensive in terms of what your real estate dollar will buy. 

Coto is very desirable. Yes the coastal areas are as well, but beach cities are congested and parking is always a challenge as well as beach traffic. Coto is inland, but they don't have the parking/traffic issues and they are behind gates, which some people really like. It really just comes down to lifestyle choices. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Yes they are. Website shows a staff of 9 people including Eddie. No mention of Fugly Mugly Ryan!

And their weekday hours are:

5 am til noon & 4 pm til 7:45 pm

Friday: 5 a.m. til noon

Saturday:  8 a.m. til 11 a.m.

Closed Sunday

Looks like business is booming!😁

That looks like a wierd schedule. I know plenty of people that don't leave their office before 7:00, then commute? Only open on Saturday until 11:00? My bank is open Saturday unti 2:00. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, chlban said:

Coto is very desirable. Yes the coastal areas are as well, but beach cities are congested and parking is always a challenge as well as beach traffic. Coto is inland, but they don't have the parking/traffic issues and they are behind gates, which some people really like. It really just comes down to lifestyle choices. 

Coto? Ok nice but it is inland too far...”parts” of ANY inland town can be nice....

it doesn’t have the “Fairy Dust”... for that part of OC = Ocean

like any place...location location location...whether it be water..or whatever the draw might be to any destination location....

has to be in front or in view...(okay you have Disneyland and others up the 5 ladened in traffic? ...and San Diego down the coast...?... umm no )

Really...same goes for anywhere USA or the planet....The Great Lakes...or....the Iowa Great Lakes...Or a Lake in Ozarks...NYC...Nob Hill SF.... NOLA....etc 

on or near water is premium 

(just like major cities of the world...one thing in common..= water access)

Coto could as easily be Tustin or Westminster (North OC) if it weren’t “newer”...

but it’s not the same as being closer to water of any kind (or whatever a particular destination location’s main draw is in proximity) parking issues or not.. weather and year around 71 degrees being a part of that.

inland takes you Out of Mediterranean climate..(only 6-9 Eco Climate locations in world)... 

Coto is just like any other ‘nice inland town’...I personally LOVE Pasadena...home prices higher there than “Coto”....but it’s not Malibu...or Rancho Palos Verdes

$ per square foot housing cost is what it ALL comes down to 

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, RHofOZ said:

It’s been bugging me for the last 2 episodes who Braunwyn looks like.  She looks like Rachel Zoe!  

Yes!! I noticed this too, especially when they were at her husband’s office (doing whatever that clothing thing was for their daughter). She especially looks like Rachel when wearing sunglasses. They have the same pouting mouth. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

When I initially looked up brand ( because I’m not familiar and generally wear vintage and vintage only..no tags) The article said Cynthia Rowley? Is that right? I’m not sure now… And it said it was geared towards petite women… That’s all there was to it

However I’m always down for a nice large sweatshirt for the cold mornings and evenings here 👍😉

It’s definitely Cynthia Rowley, this is true. But, regular sizing. I hear you, the zip up looks comfy!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

1 hour ago, Shellbell59 said:

Tammy Sue and her boob grabbing...boob showing...anal swinging self...Tacky Tamra ...

brings to mind...was it last season? her having to POP UP OUT of the water to MAKE SURE THOSE were caught on film the first time...

I think I figured it out.  Bronwyn is sporting naturals and not bolt-ons, so Tammy Sue, having heard this earlier, from Shannon at the Quiet Woman, wanted to give them a tremendous up n down workout (which she did indeed do), maybe for old times sake - since Tammy Sue's stick straight out and can't bounce at all. 😄

• LOL 4
3 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

am a self-admitted cynic, so whenever I hear that someone over 40 conceived twins, I do not believe that it happened spontaneously at a Def Leppard concert...unless Def Leppard is the name of their fertility clinic.

Studies show that your chances of having twins naturally increase as you get older. Also, Shannon conceived the twins when she was 39.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, chlban said:

That looks like a wierd schedule. I know plenty of people that don't leave their office before 7:00, then commute? Only open on Saturday until 11:00? My bank is open Saturday unti 2:00. 

They're a class based gym, though, not one where you just go and do your own thing and could also take classes.  So I think that may be the reason for the hours being more limited than some other places, because everyone who is going is going for a set class rather than just the gym being open and people stopping buy to hit a treadmill or do their arms day on weights on the way to or from work.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 8/21/2019 at 12:10 AM, Mu Shu said:

Vicky is jealous. She couldn’t even get a toy caboose run on her, unless it was some super skeevy guy who closed his eyes and tried to focus on the new teefs he would get in return. 

Tamra is a crude heifer. Nothing to see here.

Emily now has a bald spot from Shane. I felt like she and that idiot Gina were amping the drama for purposes of keeping their oranges.

Vicki looks insane. Screaming blubbering baboons ass. Good for Brown stone for rubbing her juicy new orange in the feral hog’s face. She treated the woman like shit and then told her to be nice. God how I wish K Dudd would go off on her and drop her fat ass like a sack of shit. 

Maybe ole Vikie is getting Dementia.  She seems to forget every bad thing she says.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I think I have pinpointed my dislike for this franchise .... Yes there is nastiness in each housewives show but for some reason the TOXIC "friendships" in this one just isn't fun... they actually are GLEEFUL in OC to tear someone to shreds over shit they do themselves and say and do the most VILE shit to each other and the excuse is oh that's just them.. NO they are all middle age to pushing OLD age women.. its coming across as gross like who wants to still be acting that way at their age? Middle school/ High school was 40plus years ago for these women ..Grow the fuck up.. there is enough nastieness in the day to day world i dont need to turn on my tv and watch Harpies screech at each other for 45 mins it just isn't fun anymore

• Love 10
10 hours ago, chlban said:

Forget bankers' hours, these are wankers' hours.

• LOL 4
8 hours ago, smores said:

They're a class based gym, though, not one where you just go and do your own thing and could also take classes.  So I think that may be the reason for the hours being more limited than some other places, because everyone who is going is going for a set class rather than just the gym being open and people stopping buy to hit a treadmill or do their arms day on weights on the way to or from work.

Totally agree as it definitely reflects their specific business model in terms of how their clients use the gym. 

On weekdays the morning hours attract people who work and then stay at home mothers or other people who don't work 9 to 5 until lunch. There is a lull because typically the rhythm of most people is not to exercise after lunch and in the early afternoon. It then picks up the after work/after school crowd. Same on Saturdays as most people who work out do it in the morning rather than kill a whole Saturday at the gym.

I am sure they know exactly when to schedule classes in order for there to be enough attendance to make sense. I have no idea whether Cut is actually a money making business but there are a lot of small gyms like this which focus on classes that have been around for a long time that I am familiar with - at least in Southern California so there must be a way they make sense economically. If all you want is the ability to access a treadmill at any hour, there are gyms for that or a lot of people at least in SoCal either have room for cardio equipment or live in a building or HOA development with a rec center. My building has a gym and pool.

Though not stated, I would assume that since the gym focuses a lot on personal trainers, you could probably schedule your sessions whenever you wanted since the personal trainers associated with the gym would have access. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

Coto? Ok nice but it is inland too far...”parts” of ANY inland town can be nice....

it doesn’t have the “Fairy Dust”... for that part of OC = Ocean

like any place...location location location...whether it be water..or whatever the draw might be to any destination location....

has to be in front or in view...(okay you have Disneyland and others up the 5 ladened in traffic? ...and San Diego down the coast...?... umm no )

Really...same goes for anywhere USA or the planet....The Great Lakes...or....the Iowa Great Lakes...Or a Lake in Ozarks...NYC...Nob Hill SF.... NOLA....etc 

on or near water is premium 

(just like major cities of the world...one thing in common..= water access)

Coto could as easily be Tustin or Westminster (North OC) if it weren’t “newer”...

but it’s not the same as being closer to water of any kind (or whatever a particular destination location’s main draw is in proximity) parking issues or not.. weather and year around 71 degrees being a part of that.

inland takes you Out of Mediterranean climate..(only 6-9 Eco Climate locations in world)... 

Coto is just like any other ‘nice inland town’...I personally LOVE Pasadena...home prices higher there than “Coto”....but it’s not Malibu...or Rancho Palos Verdes

$ per square foot housing cost is what it ALL comes down to 

I am only saying that Coto is a desirable location, based in personal preferences. I lived in a very expensive beach community, Seal Beach, in my 20's, a bock from the beach. I would not live there now, although I still enjoy visiting. Coto is in South County, always considered superior here to North,  West and East OC, and yes coukd be transplanted to Tustin, but distinctly NOT to Westminster, which is one of the least desirable cities in OC. I certainly agree there are more desirable locations, simply saying that COTO is one of many that is considered desirable here in the OC.

Edited by chlban
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, chlban said:

Of course it comes down to lifestyle choices and trade offs.

However, the reality is that Tamra's house would be much more money if it were relocated closer to the more desirable and expensive coastal communities. Since there's traffic all over, it really depends on where one is commuting and unless one is specifically visiting the beaches and downtown areas, parking isn't an issue. 

The average price of a home in Coto is far less than the average price of a home closer to the coast.

Pasadena is less expensive than Santa Monica and Santa Monica is more expensive than the Valley - obviously comparing apples to apples in terms of the actual home. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Try as I might, I'm not attuned enough to decipher sentences without any internal punctuation, but it's not of utmost importance to me that I do.

My final sentiments on the topic:  It's likely that Shannon went to a fertility clinic and got at least hormone treatment, if not IVF, even for her first, who was also considered a geriatric pregnancy.  This. Is. My. Opinion.

Uh-oh, I'm starting to sound like Tamra!

284E2966-2D3C-46FB-8BC0-C65DDF2469B1-5852-000005F6FEF22938.gif.8c22292de5aae904292120eb6630b4be.gif

I'm wondering what happened to all of Tamra's I'm a christian talk ... girl nothing you have done so far has been Christ like ... gossiping showing your body etc etc and anal sex is a big no no for Christians esp since they think that sex should only be done to procreate and nothing else

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 3

^^^ 

I've been wondering about that constantly too.  When Tamra said she and Braunwynn were both "pint sized," (which I find to be a nauseating way of describing one's self, but anyway), I was like, "yeah, Tamra, what happened to being 'baptized, pint-sized and highly prized'?"  I think she forgot one part (and who ever 'highly prized' her?  Eddie? Guffaw)

When Tamra first came on the show, she spoke really softly and she seemed the most in keeping with a Christian to me then.  I don't know what's in her heart, and there is a famous quote from a woman who is Catholic and mean and when they asked her how she can be so Catholic and so mean, she famously replied, like, "can you imagine what I was like before religion!"  (I'm butchering it, but there you go), so I don't think it's for me to say she's not Christian anymore, but she's certainly not acting like one!

Christian should mean kindness.  As in, "it's the Christian thing to do."  My dad once told me that for some people "God" can be another way of saying "good."  I see absolutely none of that here.  She and Nene Leakes might be, like, the least Christian people out of all the Housewives!

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I'm wondering what happened to all of Tamra's I'm a christian talk ... girl nothing you have done so far has been Christ like ... gossiping showing your body etc etc and anal sex is a big no no for Christians esp since they think that sex should only be done to procreate and nothing else

That's a broad brush you're painting with regarding what Christians think about sex.

• Love 11

out of all that the sex part is the one that upset you.. the woman is a fake Christian .... faker then those boobs and face shes got.. to spout off  I'm  a christian then do everything opposite and sit on a high horse judging people ( which in itself it against her own christian beliefs) shes a hypocrite and shouldn't be anchoring this show.. she bares false witness she gossips she isnt modest she does everything that her bible tells her not to do but uses being a christian as a shield for her shitty behavior... I grew up in a church full of people just like her who when called out fall back on I'm imperfect and am working on myself... NO you arnt you are a hypocrite point blank period

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

out of all that the sex part is the one that upset you.. the woman is a fake Christian .... faker then those boobs and face shes got.. to spout off  I'm  a christian then do everything opposite and sit on a high horse judging people ( which in itself it against her own christian beliefs) shes a hypocrite and shouldn't be anchoring this show.. she bares false witness she gossips she isnt modest she does everything that her bible tells her not to do but uses being a christian as a shield for her shitty behavior... I grew up in a church full of people just like her who when called out fall back on I'm imperfect and am working on myself... NO you arnt you are a hypocrite point blank period

Yes, that's the part where you were wrong.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, chlban said:

I am only saying that Coto is a desirable location, based in personal preferences. 

(snip)

. I certainly agree there are more desirable locations, simply saying that COTO is one of many that is considered desirable here in the OC.

OC median household income is like 83k, while Coto de Caza's is about double that.  So I think when someone has made "enough" and wants to get away from...crime and drugs and other things, then Coto is certainly on the desirability index.  🙂

(just riffing on an aspect of what might make something desirable, high income neighbors)

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I wasn't raised in the church, so who am I to comment on it (I was one of those people who came to the realization that I was Christian through intellectual inquiry when I was like 20).  But here I go anyway:

I do think there is a place for modesty in the Christian religion.  Source:  Real Housewives of Orange County Season 5, when Alexis and Jim had their pastor and his wife to their home for breakfast.  Alexis, who had her big, fake tits out brought the subject to the pastor that "who cares how large your breasts are if you're a good Christian."  The pastor, who I'm sure was being paid to be there, and it was a great opportunity for him to kiss her ass and get big donations, looked visibly uncomfortable and did not co-sign this suggestion.  I remember that very distinctly because it impacted my thoughts.  Like...maybe cover up the girls around the pastor?

On the other hand, the first time I really spent time around chruchgoers was when I was living in Miami and hanging out with some really attractive clubgoing women who also went to church.  At least one of them had fake breasts and none of them dressed or even acted modestly when we went to the clubs, but...none of them talked about each other.  No one was mean or vindictive.  No one was a back-stabber.  It was so different from other people I knew.  I don't think Tamra displays any of these paradoxes that we could spend so much time discussing.  

With Tamra, I find there is no "but" there.  It's not like, "she swears, she talks like a sailor, she drinks heavily, she speaks poorly of people, BUT.."  It's like, there's no "but"; that's just who she is.  After her daughter Sydney severed their relationship because she was embarassed of Tamra's shenanigans on reality TV, Tamra went and quit the show for the sake of family unity.  No, I'm just kidding.  Tamra made it that season's storyline that Sydney wouldn't talk to her.  That's pretty unchristian to me.  I guess she does stand by Ryan and supports him even when he makes questionable choices.  I don't know if that's enabling, but it's the only thing I can really associate with Tamra that is even arguably good-hearted.

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

It kind of upset me, too.   🤷‍♀️

You're not wrong in some of your assessment regarding the humanity and fallibility of Christian people.  I've caught myself being hypocritical more than once, and can cuss like a ticked-off farmer, but to lump all Christians together saying we only have sex to make babies is simply not a true statement.   

My dislike for Tamra gives me little sympathy for her foolishness, but I also know if she was sincere when she asked for forgiveness back when she was baptized, that God knows her heart and will still be there waiting for her if and when she comes to her senses and chooses to return to Him.  She was truly happier than I'd ever seen her then and I hoped she would hold steadfast, but it's not an easy thing to do sometimes.   Old habits break hard. 

Hopefully she gets herself back to God sooner than later.  I don't see how anyone, Christian or not, can be happy living their lives like that.  So shallow and empty.... 

• Love 5

I'm so tired of the Tamras, the Bethennys of these franchises that think vulgarity = high humor.  I'm no prude, but when your sense of humor is grabbing someone's tits, constantly talking about blow jobs, anal, etc., it looses the edginess they think it brings.  

Tamra's mom is likely in a 55 and older community.  That's not an "old folks home."  I'm sure Tamra thinks saying that makes it HILARIOUS.

With the exception of Bronwyn and Shannon, these women look AWFUL.  Tamra has had way too many procedures because those eyebrows are so wonky.  Emily's face is now swallowed up in fillers and with the extra weight, she looks awful.  Gina is young enough that she hasn't been messing with her face that much with fillers, but her washed out hair and the length is awful for her heart shaped face.  She needs a mid length bob badly.  Not to mention her fragile mental state is really showing on her.  Kelly's hair is awful.  Shannon looks the best she has in a long time.  But both her and Bronwyn aren't far from looking ridiculous with the fillers.

• Love 8
20 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Is anyone other than me thinking that MICHAEL is feeding this bullshit to Vicki, knowing that pig can't keep her mouth shut and will get it out on television, thereby allowing a smear of his ex-wife that keeps his hands clean in the bargain.  

This would not surprise me in the slightest. Especially since he was hanging out with his new girl, Vicki, and Steve - doing the couples thing. He likely enjoyed trash talking his ex in front of his new flame. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

I think I figured it out.  Bronwyn is sporting naturals and not bolt-ons, so Tammy Sue, having heard this earlier, from Shannon at the Quiet Woman, wanted to give them a tremendous up n down workout (which she did indeed do), maybe for old times sake - since Tammy Sue's stick straight out and can't bounce at all. 😄

I do think some of the boob grabbing on this show is a low key way of feeling out who has real jugs and who doesn't. 

14 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Studies show that your chances of having twins naturally increase as you get older. Also, Shannon conceived the twins when she was 39.

I've heard this as well. Something about the ovaries not functioning like a well oiled machine any more and accidentally releasing two eggs at once? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, chlban said:

I am only saying that Coto is a desirable location, based in personal preferences. I lived in a very expensive beach community, Seal Beach, in my 20's, a bock from the beach. I would not live there now, although I still enjoy visiting. Coto is in South County, always considered superior here to North,  West and East OC, and yes coukd be transplanted to Tustin, but distinctly NOT to Westminster, which is one of the least desirable cities in OC. I certainly agree there are more desirable locations, simply saying that COTO is one of many that is considered desirable here in the OC.

Got it..👍I get what you’re saying...but I’ll have to agree to disagree..

...maybe I misunderstood value vs personal preference 

I too have lived in both....all I can tell you..(Huntington/Newport Beach border was my first real estate purchase in ‘77 while in college...and I moved there from near UCI campus)....

so from that time and my 45 plus yrs experience...

(and still own homes in both ...inland also to have place near grand babies)

with exception to destination locations I have such as Ojai ( Shangri-la)...Bass Lake...(Sierra Foothills get away)...Or South Lake Tahoe.....

all I can say is when college friends fam and others visited from other parts of US....

When in Irvine/Misdion Viejo area...they asked us to take them to Newport Beach..

....and when I lived in Newport...I was never asked to take them to Irvine...

Now if Coto area has an Outlet Center...that’d be a draw...or a Casino....that’s different 😆😆😆 I dunno...

As much as I despise her...Kelly wasn’t wrong a 1200 foot “weekend bungalow” tear down within blocks of surf is quite a bit more than 2 mill...

tear down and build “up” as many stories as local Coastal Commission allows.

My comment was about value not preference

Edited by Shellbell59
Value Vs Preference..An got it..what you’re saying
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, MajorNelson said:

OC median household income is like 83k, while Coto de Caza's is about double that.  So I think when someone has made "enough" and wants to get away from...crime and drugs and other things, then Coto is certainly on the desirability index.  🙂

(just riffing on an aspect of what might make something desirable, high income neighbors)

Those are deceptive statistics. Cota is a private housing development with less than 4000 homes while Orange County contains a large population base with lots of economic diversity.

Obviously people who are buying homes worth $1 million to $2 million have higher incomes than those who live in poor areas of Orange County.

However, just like any less "desirable" area in any place, people decide whether they would rather have a larger home in a less desirable area or a smaller home in a more desirable place. What Tamra paid for her really nice home in Cota would buy a small "middle class" home in a more desirable area. In some parts of SoCal it would only buy a condo. :-).

• Love 2
1 minute ago, 65mickey said:

As far as I remember Heather, Shannon, Alexis, Peggy, and Meghan all have twins. That's a lot of twins for a small group of women. 

Several of them talked about their IVF and implanting multiple embryos. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, sasha206 said:

Tamra's mom is likely in a 55 and older community.  That's not an "old folks home."  I'm sure Tamra thinks saying that makes it HILARIOUS.

With the exception of Bronwyn and Shannon, these women look AWFUL.  Tamra has had way too many procedures because those eyebrows are so wonky.  Emily's face is now swallowed up in fillers and with the extra weight, she looks awful.  Gina is young enough that she hasn't been messing with her face that much with fillers, but her washed out hair and the length is awful for her heart shaped face.  She needs a mid length bob badly.  Not to mention her fragile mental state is really showing on her.  Kelly's hair is awful.  Shannon looks the best she has in a long time.  But both her and Bronwyn aren't far from looking ridiculous with the fillers.

I don't necessarily blame Tamra for making the jokes about her mother moving.  I can say that I have made similar jokes to a relative of mine, it was something that was amusing to both of us.  If a camera followed me around 24/7, there are a lot of things that I'm sure I say that would horrify most people, but the people I'm talking to don't bat an eye over.

Tamra's eyebrows most likely look wonky because she has them microbladed.  Last season we watched both her and Vicki get them done, and it's a semi-permanent procedure, so if someone does them a bit heavier or whatever, you have to wait for it to fade out.  

I also think Shannon keeps messing with her face and she doesn't look the same now as she did on the show.  She needs to stop with the procedures.  For someone who started on the show going on and on about how she was free from toxins and had to have a hospital grade air purification system in her house, she's totally happy to shoot anything and everything she can get her hands on into her face and body.  It is weird to me. 

2 hours ago, 65mickey said:

As far as I remember Heather, Shannon, Alexis, Peggy, and Meghan all have twins. That's a lot of twins for a small group of women. 

Heather and Meghan both had IVF and have talked about it.  Meghan did it because Jimmy had previous had a vasectomy.  I don't know about the others, but it's entirely possible that they had IVF, or used some other procedure.  

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think I have pinpointed my dislike for this franchise .... Yes there is nastiness in each housewives show but for some reason the TOXIC "friendships" in this one just isn't fun... they actually are GLEEFUL in OC to tear someone to shreds over shit they do themselves and say and do the most VILE shit to each other and the excuse is oh that's just them.. NO they are all middle age to pushing OLD age women.. its coming across as gross like who wants to still be acting that way at their age? Middle school/ High school was 40plus years ago for these women ..Grow the fuck up.. there is enough nastieness in the day to day world i dont need to turn on my tv and watch Harpies screech at each other for 45 mins it just isn't fun anymore

I agree.  These housewives shows are supposed to take us away from the problems of daily life, and to relax.  Instead, it’s watching them knock each other, fight, scream and yell and act like idiots.  It’s also falling down to us posters who are testy and come back at one another which isn’t enjoyable or nice.    The best scenes are when they go on a nice trip, see the sights, eat in nice restaurants and go shopping without all the screaming.  Bravo should send them to Europe so we can enjoy different meaningful sights.  Not jumping on bars screaming the Three Amigas.  Yuk.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I agree.  These housewives shows are supposed to take us away from the problems of daily life, and to relax.  Instead, it’s watching them knock each other, fight, scream and yell and act like idiots.  It’s also falling down to us posters who are testy and come back at one another which isn’t enjoyable or nice.

Totally agree. With all of this. 😞

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, smores said:

Heather and Meghan both had IVF and have talked about it.  Meghan did it because Jimmy had previous had a vasectomy.  I don't know about the others, but it's entirely possible that they had IVF, or used some other procedure.  

Kelly did too - I remember her having a conversation with Meghan - about going through IVF and getting her "designer baby"

Emily went through it many times - she couldn't carry any of them to full term. She went on to use her sister as the surrogate for her 3 kids.

I don't remember Shannon ever talking about personally having fertility issues or using IVF - she is so open with her life I don't see her not revealing that if it were true. The conversation has come up enough on the show - she would have chimed in.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

don't remember Shannon ever talking about personally having fertility issues or using IVF - she is so open with her life I don't see her not revealing that if it were true. The conversation has come up enough on the show - she would have chimed in

Exactly. She literally had her husband remove a piece of plastic from her ass, I don’t think she wouldn’t talk about IVF.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, amarante said:

Those are deceptive statistics. Cota is a private housing development with less than 4000 homes while Orange County contains a large population base with lots of economic diversity.

Obviously people who are buying homes worth $1 million to $2 million have higher incomes than those who live in poor areas of Orange County.

I hear you that it's a small environment  But that then shows that one's Coto' neighbors are just about guaranteed not to be riff raff....though their moral choices are another matter. 😕

• LOL 3
On 8/22/2019 at 2:56 PM, Shellbell59 said:

Omg...it just Donged 🤦‍♀️on me...after reminiscing about eventually finding out how I slayed Def Leppard lyrics...

.the guitarist from DL?...I think it’s lead guitar!!! Can’t remember his name...he’s REALLY buff and never wears a shirt on stage....Totally forgot he lives in OC with lovely wife Helen!

me can’t help but wonder if Shannon hasn’t tried to approach!!!😆

So for more added fun...

Shannnon goes to concerts, gets excited, and by proxy humps David afterward.

...Another NICE Implication for her comment on conceiving the twins.  😮

• LOL 3
22 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

It’s definitely Cynthia Rowley, this is true. But, regular sizing. I hear you, the zip up looks comfy!

I just now bought a sweatshirt! Thank you for your information to confirm reg sizes!!!👍🙏

1 hour ago, MajorNelson said:

So for more added fun...

Shannnon goes to concerts, gets excited, and by proxy humps David afterward.

...Another NICE Implication for her comment on conceiving the twins.  😮

Well that “passion factor” always increases chances...lol 🤩🤭🤣😆

• LOL 1
On 8/20/2019 at 6:07 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Ok I’m sorry but them dancing on the bar top counter at that house party looked super forced and was awkward 

TRUE! SO TRUE...

So MUCH seems forced...hard to watch at times....

hell can’t they save dancing on home countertops until episode 10...at least? All an unquenched..dehydrated..thirsty bunch...no bout adoubt it!!! 👍

Edited by Shellbell59
Predictive text made one word opposite meaning
On 8/23/2019 at 5:26 AM, Keywestclubkid said:

Dallas is coming!  We can resume our Brandi vs. LeeAnne "fued"!

And may I suggest trying Southern Charm New Orleans? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Maybe my memory is not so good, but I thought Gina's husband lived/worked in Santa Clarita, which is a good hour North of Beverly Hills (30 miles of traffic).  Why would she have avoided Rodeo Drive all this time out of fear of running in to him and his side piece?  Isn't that what she said?  They were almost as far from "L.A" as she was. 

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Maybe my memory is not so good, but I thought Gina's husband lived/worked in Santa Clarita, which is a good hour North of Beverly Hills (30 miles of traffic).  Why would she have avoided Rodeo Drive all this time out of fear of running in to him and his side piece?  Isn't that what she said?  They were almost as far from "L.A" as she was. 

No, she said she wasn’t avoiding Rodeo because of Matt. She said it’s because she has 3 young kids and couldn’t get away to go “cavorting in LA”, or something like that.

Matt is in Santa Clarita? Damn. That’s FAR.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, AntAnn said:

She has been lying. 

Yes, of course. I was responding to the question about what she actually said, however, not whether this is true. I don’t believe a word that comes out of her mouth. Actually, I don’t believe anything any of these hos say.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3