Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E03: All Aboard The Rumor Train

• Start Topic

So I wasn’t clear was this dance Emily was going to do a private thing or something at a club? As much as I felt for Emily when she started crying and as much as a douche Shane is I could kind of see why he would find that awkward. It sounds kind of cheesy and contrived.

• Love 16
23 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, I’ve just about had enough of a table full of fake long blonde haired crazy women.  Vikie, the worst.

Prune face, sourpuss Vicki has always been the most unpopular of the OG's.  She is neither entertaining or at all likeable.  She only lasted on OC because they've always had a weak cast.   

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I just read on a forum that the train is a sex train.  Kelly was allegedly part of a threesome. 

Ohhhhh!  When we saw the season preview in the first episode, wasn't there a clip with Kelly screaming how she doesn't do coke and she isn't a slut?  That would explain the "slut" part.  

11 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Was Vicki demoted before, after, or during filming?

I think it can happen anytime but it does seem like she's in enough scenes, now, that it didn't happen until during or after the season.  For one of New Jersey's seasons, Danielle was intended to be a full time housewife but then they cut some of her scenes and demoted her after filming.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, enchantingmonkey said:

I think it can happen anytime but it does seem like she's in enough scenes, now, that it didn't happen until during or after the season.  For one of New Jersey's seasons, Danielle was intended to be a full time housewife but then they cut some of her scenes and demoted her after filming.  

Vicki isn't really acting like she's demoted which is why I asked.  I'm wondering if she did something so bad everyone refused to continue filming with her and they were forced to make her a friend of.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I feel so sorry for Browyn.  Only two nannies and only one housekeeper.  How does she do it?  It must be so hard.

Shit.  When first married, I had no dryer and hung clothes on the clothesline, and had 3 little kids and no dishwasher.  Barely had sexy time .. fell asleep in the sofa.  Husband worked 4 to 12,so I cooked 2 p.m.  Poor Brawnwyn.

• LOL 7
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Grumpbump said:

Gina's dad is so young looking.  He looks like her contemporary.  And her talking heads....I don't recognize her at all.  

I thought Gina was a witch, between the long white hair and new face.

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Tamra and Shannon will side with Vicki because they are afraid of what she will reveal or lie about them.

I don't give them that much credit.  Tamra and Shannon aren't helping Vicki spread these rumors under duress over what Vicki will do if they don't go along with it.

They admitted to talking about it among themselves.  Shannon made sure Vicki came to dinner.  Vicki raised the topic but Tamra brought it home with throwing out a phrase the audience could figure out with a google search if they didn't immediately know what they were getting at.

I think they miscalculated with regards to Kelly's willingness to air Jolie's pain on camera.  That is going to come back at them.  The people/kids that harass Jolie over this.

• Useful 3
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, SweetieDarling said:

The new.girl's husband is taking 7 kids skiing? And she's going to meet them at the end of the week? What?! 

She needs her rest for sexy time in her negliges.  Did I spell that right?

Edited by Gem 10
  • LOL 1

Tamra is absolutely abhorrent, there's no there word for her.

My heart broke for Shannon (who up until very recently felt she was overweight and hated her body and had no self esteem) try on a pair of jeans, which were probably the smallest size she's worn in a long time and hear her very good friend tell her she looked like a stuffed sausage.

Then to be the one to bring up the train, Kelly needs to be just as upset with her as she is Vicki for putting that out there.

Gina, pretty sure she felt if she played along long enough Matt would tire of the new girl and would come home to her. When that didn't happen and their relationship continued, she decided playing the victim was her best bet.

Bronwyn, she seems like she's coming in guns blazing and I really do get gay vibes from her husband.

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Vicki is desperate to get that Orange back.

Tamra and Shannon will side with Vicki because they are afraid of what she will reveal or lie about them.

Vicki has proven she will go there as she has nothing to lose.

If the train rumor is about Kelly having had a train run through her - that's a serious low blow.

There will be people that may believe Kelly confided this to Vicki since they were close at one time. If Vicki made this up because Vicki often lashes out viciously - she's a total asshole. I mean she's an asshole either way.

Does Vicki not remember how she herself reacted when Laurie spit out that gem during the skiing trip?

source.gif

Yep!  Vicky used to deny ANY extra-marital affairs.  It wasn’t until Tamra started filming with Briana.....that Briana finally confirmed that Vicky used to cheat on Donn.  That Brooks was a side boyfriend, too.

A sex train is not a threesome.  It is a gang bang.  Omg! 😬

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

There’s a difference between a threesome and having a train ran on you. Don’t know if it’s true of Kelly or not, don’t really care, but just having those rumors out there about you when your daughter is 13?? Poor Jolie, how horrifying.  

• Love 24

I had no idea what having a train ran though her meant. Had to google this. Once again I just have to shake my head. It will be interesting to see if Vickie just made up another lie or if there is some truth to this. Shannon and Tamra seemed to be in on this. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Can someone decode this damn franchise for me!  I have watched every episode of this stupid franchise and I could NOT figure out what the hell Emily, Gina or the entire dinner table was talking about!!

And also, OC stop with all the screeching and sexual innuendos, it's all gross.

• Love 10

Maybe it is just me....but, after Jolie read that text in front of the cameras.

I would never film with Jolie on the show...again.   Then ask Producers not to air it.

But, this Kelly is gonna prove she is always with her daughter....and, she is a good mom storyline ..........it is NOT good!

Especially...with the Cocaine and gang bang rumor!

omg!  Gina and her storyline......so, out of place! 

NOBODY CARES!!!

Set a timer on your phone to remind you to take out the trash! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, BluBrd47 said:

It’s not my idea of happy viewing but I find it so much more real and interesting than the manufactured drama of BH or the constant parties of NY. I have to say I have a soft spot for this franchise. 

Me too, it's my favorite to this day.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

Is anyone surprised Matt was having an affair? We all called it last season. 

Didn’t we all know he had a girlfriend all last season? Wasn’t it talked about that’s why she never went to his apartment?  He always came to hers?  Tonight was like a repeat.

• Love 3

Does anyone else think they all are trying too hard to be funny?  Underneath, I think most of them are miserable for one reason or another.

Emily, your husband does not love you.  That’s what you get for getting married on a whim.

• Love 17

So.....Shane is staying at a Hotel for the next 2 weeks to ‘study’ for the Bar Exam????

Lemmmmmme guess?!  

He also missed his parents birthday party. Refused to FaceTime on-air.

Not interested in the  Vegas Trip and Private Burlesque with his wife. 

We already know what it means when a House Husband.....AVOIDS filming the show.

Finale episode onscreen update for Emily:

’Emily and Matt are divorcing.   Matt never took the Bar Exam!’

Men are gross!  They have little babies with their wives and then abandon their families.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

This episode made me like Gina more. And now I understand why Matt didn't want to appear on the show. He was already checked out of the marriage.

I question if Shane is having an affair or he just doesn't want to be married to Emily anymore because he seems to be keeping his distance from her. I don't believe he is spending ALL of his time studying for the bar. And why does he need to do it away from home? There's definitely trouble in paradise in Emily and Shane's marriage, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were the next couple to split up on this show.

I love Braunwyn. She's somebody I would like to be friends with. She has a great energy (like Tamra said) and seems very down to earth.

Now Vicki is going to put another rumor about Kelly getting a train run on her? She just doesn't know when to quit.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

This episode made me like Gina more. And now I understand why Matt didn't want to appear on the show. He was already checked out of the marriage.

I question if Shane is having an affair or he just doesn't want to be married to Emily anymore because he seems to be keeping his distance from her. I don't believe he is spending ALL of his time studying for the bar. And why does he need to do it away from home? There's definitely trouble in paradise in Emily and Shane's marriage, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were the next couple to split up on this show.

I love Braunwyn. She's somebody I would like to be friends with. She has a great energy (like Tamra said) and seems very down to earth.

Now Vicki is going to put another rumor about Kelly getting a train run on her? She just doesn't know when to quit.

Vicky is jealous. She couldn’t even get a toy caboose run on her, unless it was some super skeevy guy who closed his eyes and tried to focus on the new teefs he would get in return. 

Tamra is a crude heifer. Nothing to see here.

Emily now has a bald spot from Shane. I felt like she and that idiot Gina were amping the drama for purposes of keeping their oranges.

Vicki looks insane. Screaming blubbering baboons ass. Good for Brown stone for rubbing her juicy new orange in the feral hog’s face. She treated the woman like shit and then told her to be nice. God how I wish K Dudd would go off on her and drop her fat ass like a sack of shit. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

There’s a difference between a threesome and having a train ran on you. Don’t know if it’s true of Kelly or not, don’t really care, but just having those rumors out there about you when your daughter is 13?? Poor Jolie, how horrifying.  

Exactly. Let's say for argument sake, Kelly did have a train run on her. Vicki is not thinking that Jolie has to hear these awful stories about her mother on national TV. She's already getting bullied on social media over the cocaine rumors. Vicki can't just having a falling out with a friend. She has to try to destroy her former friends' lives. She did it with Tamra, Shannon, and now she's doing it with Kelly.

• Love 24
2 hours ago, charming said:

Wow Kelly had a train ran on her?  How did Vicki find out?

The way she found out Eddie was gay and that Kelly does cocaine. <insert sarcasm>

2 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

It was weird how Gina was all secretive and emotional about telling, or not being able to tell, her parents and Emily about Matt’s affair but then gets in a car with Tamra and just calmly tells her like it’s not a big deal. 

And her extensions are awful but what is that big black thing in her one ear, it looks like a lariat. 

I think once Gina got that albatross off her neck, she felt so relieved. I think that's why she was able to come clean to Tamra so easily. But even when she did, she whispered that Matt was having an affair. It's like she has this overwhelming desire to protect him. Emily is the same with Shane. No matter how bad he treats her, she tries to uphold the sanctity of their marriage.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I just read on a forum that the train is a sex train.  Kelly was allegedly part of a threesome. 

A threesome and a train are two different things. A train is when several men have sex with one woman right after another. A gangbang would be when they have sex with one woman at the same time. A threesome is just that...sex with three people.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't believe Gina and her tears.

I think she knew about the affair a long time ago and chose to try to keep her husband by having more kids.

I think she is painting him this way on camera to try to get as much out of the divorce as possible.

So Gina just had to air all of her dirty laundry about the affair on a TV show and not in private.  She was initially out to protect her husband but as soon as she knew that the marriage was completely over, she was out to make him look like complete shit.  He sounds like an asshole but much of what we’re seeing and hearing on-air is definitely calculated on her part.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

So now Shane's staying in a hotel for two weeks? This marriage is on thin ice. And all the sexy dances in the world can't save it. 

No, Shane hasn't been living in that house for a while.  He's not going to be coming back to it either.  Staying in the hotel for two weeks is just the latest excuse for why he isn't there.  There will be another reason, but he hasn't been seen so far.  

58 minutes ago, BluBrd47 said:

So I wasn’t clear was this dance Emily was going to do a private thing or something at a club? As much as I felt for Emily when she started crying and as much as a douche Shane is I could kind of see why he would find that awkward. It sounds kind of cheesy and contrived.

Right? When she said she wanted to do a performance, I turned to my husband and was like, "Wait, what? You want to be in Cats?"

51 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Vicki isn't really acting like she's demoted which is why I asked.  I'm wondering if she did something so bad everyone refused to continue filming with her and they were forced to make her a friend of.

I'm pretty sure she knew at the beginning that she was demoted.  I can't find an exact timeline for the filming, but there is this:

https://realityblurb.com/2019/02/11/photos-videos-rhoc-begin-filming-season-14-without-vicki-gunvalson-plus-has-a-new-cast-member-been-added/

They started without Vicki.  Her first thing that she filmed was Tamra's housewarming party.  

51 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Does Vicki not remember how she herself reacted when Laurie spit out that gem during the skiing trip?

source.gif

Vicki only cares about what you do to her.  If she says something about you, well, she's just saying something she HEARD.  She isn't actually the person saying it, so you should go find the person who told her, she's only saying what she heard, it's not her fault she heard it!

38 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

They admitted to talking about it among themselves.  Shannon made sure Vicki came to dinner.  Vicki raised the topic but Tamra brought it home with throwing out a phrase the audience could figure out with a google search if they didn't immediately know what they were getting at.

Shannon seemed really invested in Vicki coming to the meal, didn't she? I am not a Shannon fan and I think she's a shitty friend.  She's being all touchy feely with Braunwyn, but she was pretty damn quick to make Braunwyn's daughter's issues all about herself.  And despite all of her "I am so happy that we're friends!" and the we're two peas in a pod bullshit with Braunwyn, as soon as the opportunity presented itself to throw her under the bus with Vicki, Shannon did it.  Oh, she told Vicki about the meal and Vicki had the sadz? Wouldn't it make her more sad for her to know that she was now a last minute pity invite? And why not invite Emily once you knew she was out with Vicki, even though they weren't together at that point? I mean, if we're pretending we care about feelings, how does that look that you didn't even try to reach her? 

13 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I don't want to defend Vicki, but I do think it's important that the record be straight that she did not start the thing with the train.  Tamra was the first one to bring up the train and Vicki went with it.  The way the conversation as it related to Kelly happened as I remember it was that they were all kind of trying to bait her to talk about Kelly, she balked a few times, then said she knew too much, Tamra said, "say it!," Vicki said no, and Tamra said something like, "oh you're not going to talk about the train?"  And then Vicki totally gave it life by saying we'll never, ever talk about the train!  But Tamra started this, and I don't want that to get lost in translation.  I want Tamra to get her comeuppance way too much.

Tamra is the one who dropped the train bomb, this is true.  But, I still lay the blame for it all at Vicki's feet, to be honest.  No one was talking shit about Kelly until Vicki arrived.  Vicki is the one who started trashing Kelly, everyone was trying to explain that Vicki basically gives as good as she gets.  Tamra said that she saw both sides, that they both dropped bombs on each other.  Then Vicki goes in with the "She should leave me alone because she knows that I know more than I'm saying!" and she just waits for people to say something.  Then we have the camera flashing from person to person like "Did YOU steal the cookies?!?" At which point Tamra is like, just say it if you're going to do this stuff, and Vicki keeps up her game.  

I honestly took it more like Tamra was trying just cut the thing off at the knees, because Vicki was all "I know what you did last summer!" and would try to hang it over Kelly's head.  If Tamra just came out and said it, then there's no mystery, and it would get dropped.  But then Vicki goes off and makes it into a giant fuss.  I do think Tamra could have found a better way to say it, without it being as obvious, of course.

I also find it fascinating that Shannon is the one at the root of everything here.  Kelly supposedly told Shannon.  Who then told Tamra and Vicki.  So Kelly needs to blame Shannon for running her mouth to Tamra and Vicki, if this is actually true. 

52 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Vicky is jealous. She couldn’t even get a toy caboose run on her, unless it was some super skeevy guy who closed his eyes and tried to focus on the new teefs he would get in return. 

Well, there was that toothless Greek guy, wasn't there?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
16 minutes ago, smores said:

No, Shane hasn't been living in that house for a while.  He's not going to be coming back to it either.  Staying in the hotel for two weeks is just the latest excuse for why he isn't there.  There will be another reason, but he hasn't been seen so fa

Since it’s so early in the season I am curious what the excuse will be if he doesn’t move back in since it’s been definitively stated the bar is in two weeks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Oh, this show is really hitting the bottom of the barrel. They sit around tables getting drunk; screaming and talking about “ anal” and “trains” or making out with each other, clImbing on table acting like strippers. They all have children of various ages, they need to clean up their acts. I’m not a prude but this doesn’t entertain me at all.

• Love 21

What's with Tam's ancient (68 yr old!) mother who apparently can't get her own apartment & needs her daughter to stick her in a retirement home?  57 yr old Vicks better watch her step or the kids'll have her in Shady Acres tout suite.  

• LOL 13
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

A threesome and a train are two different things. A train is when several men have sex with one woman right after another. A gangbang would be when they have sex with one woman at the same time. A threesome is just that...sex with three people.

So the only difference between the first two is that a gangbang is where all participants are in the same room together, while in a train, the men “line up” outside a room and go in one at a time to have sex with a woman. They are still essentially the same thing though: one willing female participant + multiple men.

In any case, I highly doubly that Kelly was involved in one.. A threesome though? Sure. I can see that (no judgement!).

6 hours ago, Jets4274 said:

So Gina just had to air all of her dirty laundry about the affair on a TV show and not in private.  She was initially out to protect her husband but as soon as she knew that the marriage was completely over, she was out to make him look like complete shit.  He sounds like an asshole but much of what we’re seeing and hearing on-air is definitely calculated on her part.

Ehh if her allegations of his abuse are true (and I believe they are), then I hope she MENTIONS IT ALL. Calculated or not, dude deserves what he has coming. 

3 hours ago, telemachus2 said:

What's with Tam's ancient (68 yr old!) mother who apparently can't get her own apartment & needs her daughter to stick her in a retirement home?  57 yr old Vicks better watch her step or the kids'll have her in Shady Acres tout suite.  

I assumed it was just one of those over 50 communities. Tamra is known to exaggerate (aka: lie).

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

There’s one step Emily and Shane need to take before they announce their separation/divorce.  They haven’t had a renewal ceremony yet.  Shane won’t be there, but still.

LOL. Too true. Vickie and Don, Shannon and David...don't recall Matt and Jenna ever doing it though.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, smores said:

Shannon seemed really invested in Vicki coming to the meal, didn't she? I am not a Shannon fan and I think she's a shitty friend.  She's being all touchy feely with Braunwyn, but she was pretty damn quick to make Braunwyn's daughter's issues all about herself.  And despite all of her "I am so happy that we're friends!" and the we're two peas in a pod bullshit with Braunwyn, as soon as the opportunity presented itself to throw her under the bus with Vicki, Shannon did it.  Oh, she told Vicki about the meal and Vicki had the sadz? Wouldn't it make her more sad for her to know that she was now a last minute pity invite? And why not invite Emily once you knew she was out with Vicki, even though they weren't together at that point? I mean, if we're pretending we care about feelings, how does that look that you didn't even try to reach her? 

Tamra is the one who dropped the train bomb, this is true.  But, I still lay the blame for it all at Vicki's feet, to be honest.  No one was talking shit about Kelly until Vicki arrived.  Vicki is the one who started trashing Kelly, everyone was trying to explain that Vicki basically gives as good as she gets.  Tamra said that she saw both sides, that they both dropped bombs on each other.  Then Vicki goes in with the "She should leave me alone because she knows that I know more than I'm saying!" and she just waits for people to say something.  Then we have the camera flashing from person to person like "Did YOU steal the cookies?!?" At which point Tamra is like, just say it if you're going to do this stuff, and Vicki keeps up her game.  

I also find it fascinating that Shannon is the one at the root of everything here.  Kelly supposedly told Shannon.  Who then told Tamra and Vicki.  So Kelly needs to blame Shannon for running her mouth to Tamra and Vicki, if this is actually true. 

I believe Vicki, Shannon, and Tamra plotted out that dinner and how they wanted to get that information out there.  There was not one spontaneous utterance or a single good intention to be had between the three of them.

Tamra has been on the other side of this with Vicki spreading rumors about her husband.  Given that, I don't think she would make those rumors more specific as a way to help Kelly.

Tamra has also been around the franchise long enough to know that giving details about something scandalous is not going to result in it being dropped.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10