Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E02: (Not So Happy) Housewarming

• Start Topic

Emily hosts her in-laws to celebrate their birthdays; Brauwnyn and Sean spend Valentine’s Day at their love shack; Tamra invites the ladies to her housewarming party and warns Kelly that Vicki will be there. 

Airs 8/13/19 at 9:00 PM Eastern

• Love 2

Braunwyn's mother is faux Lydia's mother.  Braunwyn??  Really???  Couldn't they have hired a Jane or Ann?

Don't bitch about never being alone, Braun.  What did you think was going to happen with 7 kids?  Not sure how I'm going to feel about this chick.  Stop complaining about having so many kids!

Thank God for Archie!

• Love 23

These pre-teen and teenage girls are encouraged to grow up so quickly and in the public eye.

Low cut mini dresses, and strangers commenting negatively on social media.

How many will be pregnant by the time they're 18?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I feel so sorry for Kelly’s daughter. She shouldn’t be included in this mess. She has made it clear she doesn’t want to be but Kelly just doesn’t get it

Shane is a real butthole, so nasty. Why does Emily put up with him?

the new couple I like so far, they seemed very together and real in their love shack

then again she has the wacky mom so now I’m thinking, is it all for show?

• Love 15

I am more uncomfortable watching Gina than Katie (from RHoP).  And anyone who watches Potomac knows that something is really really really wrong with Katie.  

My gut is telling me to FF anything with Gina. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, Grumpbump said:

I am more uncomfortable watching Gina than Katie (from RHoP).  And anyone who watches Potomac knows that something is really really really wrong with Katie.  

My gut is telling me to FF anything with Gina. 

I think you’re right 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Which staircase do I use this one or this one omg really tamra really? 

Everything about that property is "staged" for sale.

Tamra has to do her part and talk about the "highlights" "features" even telling the caterer to "move" that table is to showcase the outside area.

I'm surprised she hasn't talked about square footage and number of bedrooms and bathrooms yet

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
4 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

The new husband reminds me of a used car salesman.  Apologies to used car salesmen.

This show focuses too much on the men, who I don’t care about, maybe because these women are not interesting enough? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

If Jolie is being bullied on social media about her mother, I don’t think it’s just because of Vicki accusing Kelly of using cocaine.

Braunwyn’s husband looks like he colors his hair.  Why do men do that?  I like men with gray or white hair.  Does he want to look like Wayne Newton?

I don’t think Shane wants to be filmed.  Emily should dump his ass.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 17

So whose birthday was it at Emily's? The one kid? The inlaws? That whole scene was weird. Shane can stay at "The Library"

That was a very bright dress choice for a winter formal.

Vicki for better or worse does bring out the crazy. "I know people that did cocaine with Kelly" is the new Dallas I know the boys who did it" (sucked Cary's husband's dick at the Round Up)

Tamra still sucks.

And good for Jolie saying fuck no for being an acne spokesperson for Kelly. Isn't it enough her friends thinking her mom is a cokehead?

• Love 24
Just now, rustyspigot said:

So whose birthday was it at Emily's? The one kid? The inlaws? That whole scene was weird. Shane can stay at "The Library"

That was a very bright dress choice for a winter formal.

Vicki for better or worse does bring out the crazy. "I know people that did cocaine with Kelly" is the new Dallas I know the boys who did it" (sucked Cary's husband's dick at the Round Up)

Tamra still sucks.

And good for Jolie saying fuck no for being an acne spokesperson for Kelly. Isn't it enough her friends thinking her mom is a cokehead?

It was both in laws.  Apparently their bdays are one day apart, so the dinner was to celebrate both of Shane's parents on the same day and Shane didn't both to show up or even call.  

• Love 11
55 minutes ago, Pickles said:

Gina seems rude. She just bolted out of the car—past the driver who opened the door for her—at Tamra’s party. No thank you. Nothing. Too busy looking at her phone. 

I noticed that and also thought she was rude. 

• Love 15

I don’t like Bronwyn so far, I get a very self absorbed vibe from her. It’s a bunch of things but I found it strange she just walked into Tamra’s house and ordered a tequila as though she was talking to a waiter. I know she didn’t know there was a bar outside but isn’t it usually polite to wait for your hostess to offer you something??

• Love 18
29 minutes ago, smores said:

Shane and Emily are already separated.  No one can convince me otherwise.  

The story they are trying to sell about what is going on with Shane is BS.

It makes no sense that Shane can't take an evening off from studying to celebrate his parent's Birthdays.  Emily was acting like he might come.  He had clearly flat out refused because he was pissed about people reaching out to him about it.  

He either really didn't want them to continue with the show after last season and is refusing to film or as you said, they are already separated.

• Love 23

OK.  So the only ones I like is Archie (of course) and Shannon. 

As someone already posted, Braun's mother is Lydia's mother 2.0.  Yeah, I immediately thought Betsey Johnson as well.

Sorry Kelly, you're just as bad as Vicks.

Geez, my  daughter's boyfriend just took the bar last week.  He took a day or two off each week for the last month just to decompress.  Something's up with these two.  And enough with her kids.  I'm not interested.

Emily and Gina are just so boring. 

I'm still reserving judgement on Braun.  So far, I'm not very interested.

• Love 23

I was wondering how Shannon’s daughter would sit down in that dress. It was more like a top. 

I also thought Tamra looked really pretty at her party. Loved her hair. 

Will we have to see Tamra’s repulsive son every episode? He is soooo creepy. 

• Love 14

I've known a whole lot of lawyers in my life, but, I don't remember any of them abdicating all their other responsibilities and holing up somewhere pretending to be Charley from Charley's Angels where all you hear is their voice on the phone, while studying for the bar.

I wonder if Kelly ever stays sober at a party.

• LOL 12
  • Love 11

Why does Shane's family want him to pass the bar so badly? Everyone is not cut out to be a lawyer.

4 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I've known a whole lot of lawyers in my life, but, I don't remember any of them abdicating all their other responsibilities and holing up somewhere pretending to be Charley from Charley's Angels where all you hear is their voice on the phone, while studying for the bar.

I wonder if Kelly ever stays sober at a party.

Right. If Shane has to spend all day and night studying to pass the bar, that tells me he just isn't cut out to be a lawyer.

Gina is an attractive woman during filming, but she looks absolute horrid in her confessionals. I don't know who told her that white blonde hair was a good look on her.

I think I'm going to like Braunwyn. Her and her husband seem really down to earth. Her body is amazing for a woman who has seven kids.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

I wonder about Kelly and Jolie’s relationship. Kelly can be funny but has such a vicious streak. They give me Amma/Adora vibes from “Sharp Objects.” 

Kelly can and has definitely hit below the belt many times, but her anger at Vicki is totally justified IMO.

• Love 23

I know this is an UO, but I thought Shane was the smartest person on this episode. Because he wasn't on this episode. I also thought the "Shane didn't celebrate his parents' birthdays" was just for show. He could have celebrated with them earlier in the day. Emily did nothing other than bring in a chef, which her MIL likely paid for since she is the one with the money. As I recall, Parry quite liked being on camera, so I am sure she was happy to be filmed, Shane or not. 

Why oh why is GIna still on my screen? Sitting in her bedroom on the floor, with her clothes apparently stored in zebra patterned shopping bags. What a waste of screen time. And my time.

I loved Tamra's comment when she heard that Bronte has 7 kids "Why?" "Who would do that to themselves?" My sentiments exactly. And her hubby is as thirsty as Terry Dubrow was. I don't like either one, and their scenes are even more boring than Emily's and Gina's. A pretty low bar as it is. 

Kelly is despicable - using her daughter to make money with her also thirsty boyfriend. Honestly, the only males I like on this franchise are Archie and Eddie, in that order. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • LOL 2
  • Love 16

I thought it was kind of crappy that the new couple was making fun of Tamra for inviting them to her open house on their way there.  Of course they've never been to her old house, but, what difference does that make? Just seemed kind of catty.

• Love 14

Kelly was right about Shane being a little bitch. He could have attended his parents' birthday dinner if he wanted to. (I took the LA bar eons ago and had time for dinner every night.  It wasn't a huge time suck to eat a meal or a slice of cake.) Of course, he didn't either to avoid the cameras (which makes him look more like a little bitch with his 'harrassment' charge) or to avoid Emily & the kids.  He shouldn't avoid his parents, because they're probably the ones who keep paying the exam fees to start with.  At least their dog didn't get kicked this week.

It just feels like they really don't have anything this season.  A dinner with Tams & Eddie, where he brings shoes to the dinner table?  Only for the cameras.  The housewarming party was clearly a set up for the Vicki/Kelly fight--hell, Steve & Eddie were watching from the side laughing at the confrontation. Tiffs over who posted what or who follows whom on social media. We're already seeing flashbacks to Braunwyn & Gina meeting, because that scene was clearly a snooze.  It feels very Beverly Hills and makes me even more angry that we got a short NY season.

• Love 10

So bizarre....what’s up with their tag lines and matching what is shown on “Closed Captioning”? 

The Bravo team must have REALLY WAITED UNTIL THE 11 hour to name the season cast....because network closed captions-to outlet failed recently!!!

oops! I didn’t realize my attachment wasn’t working…

Anyway it starts out reading Vicktim’s old Tag line about “being on the fun bus and now she’s driving”… Or whatever the crap it was..and so on...my point was closed captioning is usually programmed with scripted parts...they never changed it....thought it odd..and last minute rush.

68922DA5-34CD-4F43-B081-E3823202ADF8.jpeg

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 5