Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E02: (Not So Happy) Housewarming

• Start Topic

I won't call anyone a pig cause I like animals way too much. But Kelly girl look in the mirror! Vicks has been moved to the side so I'm over that frozen faced gas bag. But Kelly shrieking about her daughter! her daughter!...well her daughter is currently overweight. Maybe Kelly should recall the restaurant scene that's been played all summer with her telling Shannon to "stop eating" to poke at her weight and laughed when Shannon lost it. Kelly is the first one to go after someone's looks. Nice thing to show your daughter. The cocaine issue is just a distraction she's trying to throw. And I'm sorry but Jolie has a very strange way of speaking. Something up with that. Keep her off camera! She's doing nothing to protect her. I don't like seeing the kids (Kyle - Porsha has no talent), Shannon - I don't care about your daughter's vagina. Bethenny - thank god your husband won't allow it. And Kelly- your daughter needs a foster home cause you are a shitty shitty person and in the mud with the worst of them. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, rustyspigot said:

So whose birthday was it at Emily's? The one kid? The inlaws? That whole scene was weird. Shane can stay at "The Library"

Hmm, perhaps he was at "The Library" as in the gentleman's club in north Anaheim. :)

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

WHAT.A.BREATH.OF.FRESH.AIR..!

My first impression of Braunwyn? 👍👍👍

Her husband seems great… And her mother rainbow Deb… Might be my new spirit animal.

Vicktim sealed her fate (IMO)...during her GRAND entrance to her cast party...

saying hello to each cast mate..(peeps that matter)...including her arch enemy...and COMPLETELY overlooking the girl that she doesn’t realize will turn out to be her latest understudy...Little does she know this one will succeed to replace her in a starring role...This scene didn’t play well for the OGoat.

Shows to go you...”Money can’t ENSURE one has Class”! ( see what I did there? 🥴) Where’s the self proclaimed lady we’ve heard about all these years?

Vicki next cringe worthy scene... “Me? Clear a room? No...people come to me”...Eeeew!!! It could go on....and on..”your are NOT taking her side!”... repeat..wringing my hands watching...

oh!!!...Tammy Sue slipped into her ‘mother tongue’...saying to Vic...”She don’t wanna talk to you”!

as much as I have loathed Kelly...it was tough putting up with her crass behavior...but in the long run? Good things are worth a sacrifice ..and she may have helped bring that obnoxious self righteous Vicktim down!!!! 

I’m a horrible person I know… But I took great joy in knowing that Vicky had no idea that she was about to get cut from the main cast… And that little gal you literally looked OVER in your first scene was the one to replace your old rotten orange. Old citrus stinks like nothing else!

oh and I don’t give 15 Fs about whatever the beef is with Tammy and Kelly...but I WILL say...

On WWHL last night...I believe Tamra was a bit startled the polled audience didn’t take her side (indirectly) as they voted Kelly over Vicki (After Tamra mimicked KD...and saying she was for Vicki) I’m not for sure but I believe that maybe the first… Or one of the first polls Tamra  lost

👏👏👏👏keep Braunwyn!

dump the rest...

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, ladle said:

What kind of cretin messages a young teen on social media and starts spewing vile stuff like that about her mom?  Ugh. 

Social media is the garbage can of society. 

Kelly sending that pig message was..juvenile. But that's how Kelly rolls. Poor Jolie, she will end up being the adult in her relationship with her mother forever. 

• Love 19
10 hours ago, AntAnn said:

I’m late to the party, but I’ll give kudos to Kelly trying to walk away from icky. Plus, why is Icky wearing fur in the OC? And I am not a fan officially anymore ...bye Kyle!

Responding to clothing choice...Vicki...but if you check again you’ll see many jackets coats...

Coastal communities in SoCal average 71-73 degrees daily...with chilly Pacific onshore breezes/winds in morning and evening..

So depending on how a person tolerates hot/cold determines their wardrobe. An example...my place 5 houses from shore in Vta ...foggy mornings that burn off around noon.  Especially after the month of April...we have May grey...Jun gloom...etc...

That is why around house I wear uggs with shorts T-shirt and sweatshirt in AM..and peel off layers throughout the day...and replace in evening...

Coto is inland...but the topography of the OC allows to ocean breeze to penetrate further inland.

That said... Vicki is bat shit crazy EXTRA...hot or cold..the fur (faux or not) was literally “overkill” 

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, GussieK said:

Who was on script writing duty for that party?  Please fire for this ludicrous exchange (somewhat paraphrased from memory):

Kelly to Braunwyn:  “There’s this girl coming who I don’t like.“ 

Braun:  really?  Who is it? 

Kelly:  her name is Vicky. 

They've done this before where they pretend new cast member did not watch all eleventy seasons before appearing on show. And calling Vicky a girl?  

ITA with your thought...but if she recognized Vicki name...tha kiiinda would crack the 4th wall...

I have zero idea of course...but perhaps they “prep” any potential friends or newcomers...saying...

you are meeting a group for first time...(pretend it is real...heehee)...so don’t assume anything/info from current cast or anybody else you meet.

Edited by Shellbell59
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Kelly sending that pig message was..juvenile. But that's how Kelly rolls. Poor Jolie, she will end up being the adult in her relationship with her mother forever. 

Not knowing Vicki's complete history with being called a pig...

When I saw and heard that talking pig emoji, i wondered why Kelly was making her own avatar a pig. 😕

• LOL 3
2 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

When I saw and heard that talking pig emoji, i wondered why Kelly was making her own avatar a pig. 😕

I thought the same - why are you so upset that a talking pig is screaming at you? Vicki is upset that Kelly called her "fat" not a pig.

I have a feeling after Vicki saw this episode, she will be more upset that Kelly called her fat as opposed to being called a  Sasquatch.

I cracked up with Tamra's TH - where she tells us how sensitive Vicki was that Slade said Vicki looked like Miss Piggy in front of hundreds of people - I would think there are more people watching this show than a few hundred people. Thanks Tamra! A double thanks for claiming that Vicki even had plastic surgery on her nose so she wouldn't look like a pig - Hah!

Speaking of being called fat - I seem to recall Vicki in Jamaica wanting to buy Shannon a LARGE T-shirt because no way in hell could she fit in a Medium

• LOL 7
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Then NAME them, bitch - do it off camera so that Kelly can at least know who's saying this about her.  This is Icki's M.O.  She has no knowledge of it, but "knows [unnamed] people who did."   Like "Eddie's gay."

Yeah...Vicki's a shit stirrer but say one thing about any of her awful men and she goes ballistic.

• Love 5
44 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Kelly is shirking her responsibilities as a parent. Her daughter is being bullied by strangers online...she needs to take steps to insure her daughter's safety...physical and emotional. Studies have shown that online bullying is one of the top causes of suicides and suicide attempts by teens. She should be protecting her child from this and if that means quitting the show then do so...your only child should be growing up in a safe place where she isn't being bullied by strangers and acquaintances about her mother's behavior or rumors about her mother. She might be better off living with her Dad...he seems to have her best interests at heart whereas her mom has no impulse control, anger management issues and generally makes an ass out herself on TV....#saveJolie 

• Love 21
16 minutes ago, MajorNelson said:

Full disclosure...I’m OT (ol-tech)on IP..but I thought avatars could be a whatever one chooses...I’ve seen crazy ass avatars out there!!! Lol

maybe Kelly’s avatar can morph into a mirror....so receiving party sees what they see...

I know that’s crazy and ridiculous… But the bottom line is… That’s one of Vicky’s worse problems. She has always seen her face as ‘piggy looking’ and all the surgeries in the world can’t change that...she has never been happy...

SAD THING IS...I thought Vicki was cute and youthful looking in the first season pics ( I never watched the OC until after I watched NYC...but imo...she was cute..not a beauty for sure...but quirky attractive...

Sad she she preferred beauty...and that can’t be achieved with a scalpel.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I thought the same - why are you so upset that a talking pig is screaming at you? Vicki is upset that Kelly called her "fat" not a pig.

I have a feeling after Vicki saw this episode, she will be more upset that Kelly called her fat as opposed to being called a  Sasquatch.

I cracked up with Tamra's TH - where she tells us how sensitive Vicki was that Slade said Vicki looked like Miss Piggy in front of hundreds of people - I would think there are more people watching this show than a few hundred people. Thanks Tamra! A double thanks for claiming that Vicki even had plastic surgery on her nose so she wouldn't look like a pig - Hah!

Speaking of being called fat - I seem to recall Vicki in Jamaica wanting to buy Shannon a LARGE T-shirt because no way in hell could she fit in a Medium

I THINK the "hundreds of people" was in reference to a comedy club Slade was "performing" in, but I'm not sure about that.  Of course, it was then filmed and put on TV!

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Shellbell59 said:

On WWHL last night...I believe Tamra was a bit startled the polled audience didn’t take her side (indirectly) as they voted Kelly over Vicki (After Tamra mimicked KD...and saying she was for Vicki) I’m not for sure but I believe that maybe the first… Or one of the first polls Tamra  lost

I love that she lost!  Let's hope this is the writing on the wall that her reign of terror is over, and she is off the show next season.  

I am dying to know if Shane passed the bar.  I asked in Emily's thread if he has... if anyone knows, please let me know over there!  

Speaking of Emily, I wonder if 

Spoiler

Tamra's social media fight with her will be shown on the show.  It happened in March - isn't that when they were filming?

Edited by heatherchandler
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, JKL845 said:

Just curious, is Braunwyn's husband the father of all her children? Seems to be an age gap between her oldest son and the twin boys.

Unless she breastfed Jacob for eight years, she’s lying about nursing for eighteen years straight. I mean it was obvious when she didn’t know what to do with her screaming baby until her hubbie handed the poor thing a bottle. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm not sure when it was filmed, but it looked a bit windy/chilly at the party. 

That being said, I don't think it was FUR COAT chilly. But it wouldn't be the first time Vicki has used Cruella DeVil for party inspo. Moral issues aside, I think they always make her look even heavier than she already does. She CANNOT dress her body. 

Ha ha ha . Vicki in those fur vests, coats, etc.

She always looks like a reject from a bad Caveman movie. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Strange stuff happening - that wasn't my quote you quoted but my screen name comes up

Two separate statements that shouldn’t have been attached to yours.  Sorry.

Vicky is still the malignant narcissist most of us have always detested. Absolutely no self-awareness of personal insight. Ever. The way she repeatedly and quickly cycled between sweet little girl and angry raging bitch with Tamra was textbook. But I was expecting laps 2 and 3.

Her being on house detention with occasional appearances only makes it worse for her and the rest of them. It gives her long stretches to sit at home and stew about just how badly the world treats her. Then she charges manically into her rare scenes  like an aging bull on steroids, ready to set things straight but simply confirming for everyone else that she's gone from self-obsessed bitch to full-on crazy. Engrossing viewing for abnormal psych majors perhaps. But the regulars simply respond by evading and hiding, leaving her to moan and bitch to herself (and Tamra, her increasingly cautious disciple).

Expect things to get even worse as Season 14  progresses.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Should Be Working said:

Vicky is still the malignant narcissist most of us have always detested. Absolutely no self-awareness of personal insight. Ever. The way she repeatedly and quickly cycled between sweet little girl and angry raging bitch with Tamra was textbook. But I was expecting laps 2 and 3.

Her being on house detention with occasional appearances only makes it worse for her and the rest of them. It gives her long stretches to sit at home and stew about just how badly the world treats her. Then she charges manically into her rare scenes  like an aging bull on steroids, ready to set things straight but simply confirming for everyone else that she's gone from self-obsessed bitch to full-on crazy. Engrossing viewing for abnormal psych majors perhaps. But the regulars simply respond by evading and hiding, leaving her to moan and bitch to herself (and Tamra, her increasingly cautious disciple).

Expect things to get even worse as Season 14  progresses.

That’s an interesting thought...Vicki being on house detention..saving up the vile for her few scenes...

however im under the impression Vicki wasn’t on detention and actually filmed A LOT....because others keep claiming “oh no... she’s not gone...we filmed many scenes with Vicki”....

I’m not in Bravo production...but I’d always thought they film 100s of hours...and it’s TOTALLY up to editing...and nobody knows what’s going to end up on show.

Thats why Vicki didn’t know she’d been replaced until last minute..Hah! In an interview with Braunwyn in recent weeks...she actually said “I don’t think Vicki even knew who I was until the news last week”

SO VICKI...right???

i was impressed Vicki didn’t appear until very late in episode 

love the rest of your post.. just wondering about production and her “absence” during filming 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I am dying to know if Shane passed the bar.  I asked in Emily's thread if he has... if anyone knows, please let me know over there!  

When did they film the season? The bar is given in Feb and July. If he took it in Feb, the results came out in May. If he just took it this past July, he won't find out until Nov. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Shellbell59 said:

That’s an interesting thought...Vicki being on house detention..saving up the vile for her few scenes...

however im under the impression Vicki wasn’t on detention and actually filmed A LOT....because others keep claiming “oh no... she’s not gone...we filmed many scenes with Vicki”....

I’m not in Bravo production...but I’d always thought they film 100s of hours...and it’s TOTALLY up to editing...and nobody knows what’s going to end up on show.

Thats why Vicki didn’t know she’d been replaced until last minute..Hah! In an interview with Braunwyn in recent weeks...she actually said “I don’t think Vicki even knew who I was until the news last week”

SO VICKI...right???

i was impressed Vicki didn’t appear until very late in episode 

love the rest of your post.. just wondering about production and her “absence” during filming 

Originally I wondered if Icks went into the season of filming still under the impression that she was still the OG and that everything would center around her and then was told afterward of her demotion.  And I'm still not buying the Cohen explanation that it was done to "shake things up a bit from time to time."   Icks makes a lot of noise about her OG status and basically has characterized this as "HER" show at Reunions.   However, I assume they all sign their contracts BEFORE filming starts for the upcoming season, don't they?  Which would indicate that Icks knew she was demoted before filming began.  Does anyone know the time line?  Also I wonder if there's a clause in the contract that allows Bravo to make the decision AFTER filming as to the status of the participant before the season begins to air.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

When did they film the season? The bar is given in Feb and July. If he took it in Feb, the results came out in May. If he just took it this past July, he won't find out until Nov. 

I checked the State Bar of California registry and there is NO "Shane Simpson" listed at this moment, and if he had passed the Feb bar, he would have been sworn in by now.  Usually the swearing-in ceremony is done enmasse by the Presiding Judge of the Superior Court in the County you're practicing in and takes place about 10 days after the bar results are posted.  

• Useful 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Originally I wondered if Icks went into the season of filming still under the impression that she was still the OG and that everything would center around her and then was told afterward of her demotion.  And I'm still not buying the Cohen explanation that it was done to "shake things up a bit from time to time."   Icks makes a lot of noise about her OG status and basically has characterized this as "HER" show at Reunions.   However, I assume they all sign their contracts BEFORE filming starts for the upcoming season, don't they?  Which would indicate that Icks knew she was demoted before filming began.  Does anyone know the time line?  Also I wonder if there's a clause in the contract that allows Bravo to make the decision AFTER filming as to the status of the participant before the season begins to air.   

She may not have known. From what I read about filming, they film 100s of hours and most of it ends up on the cutting room floor. And not all the cast is in every scene so she may not have known if they filmed her less than the others. Unless the contract indicates star billing (doubtful), then the only indicator might be a reduction in salary. I can't believ that she would take it sitting down, unless they put it to her as "take it or leave it and if you take it, put a positive spin on it". Plus she would want to save face. I have heard they do the promos, like the pics holding the orange much later, so at that point she would have known for sure.   

• Love 5
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

She may not have known. From what I read about filming, they film 100s of hours and most of it ends up on the cutting room floor. And not all the cast is in every scene so she may not have known if they filmed her less than the others. Unless the contract indicates star billing (doubtful), then the only indicator might be a reduction in salary. I can't believ that she would take it sitting down, unless they put it to her as "take it or leave it and if you take it, put a positive spin on it". Plus she would want to save face. I have heard they do the promos, like the pics holding the orange much later, so at that point she would have known for sure.   

Indeed.  And she may have been told privately that if she makes a fuss, any chance to resume FULL status will be gone.  What would make me laugh is if after this season she demands that they restore her to Housewife Status and they tell her "no".  At that point, she'd lose "friend of" status and no longer be on the call sheets for filming, period.  It would be so much FUN to watch her attempts to worm her way peripherally into the filming (showing up at a restaurant, at a party given by Tamra) because you KNOW without this show Icks will assume a whole NEW status - "Nobody."  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

Bunny observations:

1) Emily tagline - at the end they show Shane and the kids in the background - this time they added "Shane's sister" - I thought that was really weird

2) Tamra says this house is a lot of space for 3 humans - who is the 3rd person - Spencer or Ryan?

3) It was totally producer driven for Ryan to ask Emily where her husband was so that they could drink. Obviously he doesn't even know Shane so why would you even ask about him? Was his goal to get Shane nekkid wasted? Ewwwwwww,,,,

200.gif

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Indeed.  And she may have been told privately that if she makes a fuss, any chance to resume FULL status will be gone.  What would make me laugh is if after this season she demands that they restore her to Housewife Status and they tell her "no".  At that point, she'd lose "friend of" status and no longer be on the call sheets for filming, period.  It would be so much FUN to watch her attempts to worm her way peripherally into the filming (showing up at a restaurant, at a party given by Tamra) because you KNOW without this show Icks will assume a whole NEW status - "Nobody."  

I love this!! Teeheeheee 

am I bad? Yeah...probably but Vicki has brought it upon herself..

With regard to Bravo telling her to bring it or play nice...

i di read where Vicki “pitched” getting engaged to Steve as her SL...and Bravo responded...’even WITH an engagement to Steve we’re not going to guarantee anything”

The OGoat must have been shitting Twinkies at that point!! 👏👏👏

yes im horrible got it...but maaan...Vicktim chaps my ass!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, ladle said:

I was disappointed there wasn't one of those classic cuts to Eddie calmly inserting food into his mouth during any of the drama at the party.

Funny post...🤣

well..at least we did get to see Eddie smell a chunk of what looked like Jicama?? Maybe???

and that was the Meme on WWHL

Edited by Shellbell59
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

The state bar lists who passes, but takes the down after a month or so, so nothing is up at their site.  Also the wayback machine didn't scan it at the right time to get the list.

But the following website does show all who passed the Feb 2019 exam.

Results: Emily's Shane is not listed UNLESS he is the Steven Simpson of Mission Viejo CA
Is that him????

https://www.law.com/therecorder/2019/05/19/see-who-passed-californias-february-2019-bar-exam/?slreturn=20190714155703

• Useful 1
14 hours ago, CrinkleCutCat said:

Shane is so rude to Emily, and speaks to her, his WIFE, with absolutely NO respect... as if he dislikes her. Why why why does Emily take it so meekly? 

lowered-expectations-madtv-350.jpg

Dude proposed to her via G-chat and never gave her an engagement ring.  I feel like she married him and accepted less out of fear of never getting married or having children. I think she stays to keep her family intact and she loves the extended family - her inlaws, since she didn't have a good relationship with her mom due to mom's mental illness.

1 hour ago, Mr. Minor said:

The edit they are giving to Shane studying for the bar. I'm picturing him sitting in the "library" in a diaper not even taking a few minutes to go to the rest room.

I'm picturing not studying for the bar, but AT. THE. BAR. which probably has a glory hole between the 3rd and 4th stall. 

Gina is a waste of my time - with her unseen husband, empty house, horrible speaking voice and ever worsening makeup, fashion and hair. Usually wives have a glow up their 2nd season where their appearance improves. But not Gina. She looks like she is getting her weaves in the yarn section at Joanne Fabrics. 

Bruhaha and her husband's V-day getaway? Y'all have 7 kids - we know you two get it in. They do seem to have a nice rapport though. For some reason, her husband looked cuter last episode. 

Bruhaha's mother? Who knew Burning Man could have such an effect? I'm all for women of a certain age (hell, any age) living life by their own standards and rules. Do you woman!!!

I hate giving any compliments to Tam-rat, but I absolutely love her house. LOVE!!!! Just my style down to a damn T! 

It is sweet of Eddie to give Tam-rat a gift but those were some ugly ass shoes.

Seriously, I wanted an update on Eddie's health. I'd rather her that than hear Tamrat recount who is mad with whom over what. 

Jolie seems like a lovely wise young woman, but I do think Kelly exposes her to way too much. I side-eye any mom who wants her 13 year old daughter to pimp product on the gram! 

Vicki sure does love her sleeveless fur vest. I find every iteration of that now dead fashion trend hideous. Every time I see her in one I think of that Simpsons episode with Mr. Burns signing "See my vest"

giphy.gif

For a split second when Shannon's daughter came out in that yellow dress, I thought she was Tamra. Don't kill me! 

But yes, that yellow dress was far too short. I can't even imagine sitting on public seats like that. I don't care if it is being held at a nice hotel or whatever. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • LOL 9
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, kicksave said:

Kelly is shirking her responsibilities as a parent. Her daughter is being bullied by strangers online...she needs to take steps to insure her daughter's safety...physical and emotional. Studies have shown that online bullying is one of the top causes of suicides and suicide attempts by teens. She should be protecting her child from this and if that means quitting the show then do so...your only child should be growing up in a safe place where she isn't being bullied by strangers and acquaintances about her mother's behavior or rumors about her mother. She might be better off living with her Dad...he seems to have her best interests at heart whereas her mom has no impulse control, anger management issues and generally makes an ass out herself on TV....#saveJolie 

I'll give Tammy knickerbocker credit for seeing how the show and their father's death affected her daughters and quit the show.

Kelly needs to put her daughter first since you can tell the show is affecting her daughter's life.

Shannon and her daughters are the bright spot on the show.

Some complain of too much focus on the husbands and kids...but I like a balance.  Bh and NY are too focused on the women partying and fighting with little about what is going on in their lives.  OC and Jersey have always been the family focused shows.

https://youtu.be/rNMbqp9P-s4

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

I checked the State Bar of California registry and there is NO "Shane Simpson" listed at this moment, and if he had passed the Feb bar, he would have been sworn in by now.  Usually the swearing-in ceremony is done enmasse by the Presiding Judge of the Superior Court in the County you're practicing in and takes place about 10 days after the bar results are posted.  

Do we know that his last name is Simpson?

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, kicksave said:

Not only was Kelly not concerned about her daughter being bullied online, she wants her to be a social media influencer as the face of this stupid idea that she and Dr Thirsty have thought up. What a POS mother Kelly is.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, AntAnn said:

I’m late to the party, but I’ll give kudos to Kelly trying to walk away from icky. Plus, why is Icky wearing fur in the OC? And I am not a fan officially anymore ...bye Kyle!

Maybe she is still trying to prove that Brooks didn't just rent it for the night?

8 hours ago, bosawks said:

I know we haven't seen Shane interact with a whole lot of people over the past couple of seasons but have we ever seen him engage with somebody in a less than constipated way?

That would be a no.  Well, I take that back, he seemed to be pretty good with Vicki's guy, Steve.  

7 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'm Team Kelly in this fight

However, I don't like that Jolie is 12 and Kelly as the parent doesn't monitor her Social Media. Kelly should have known about that DM or any other negative comments made to her daughter and took her off SM. Protect your kid Kelly.

Jolie talking about the dms that she gets was heartbreaking.  I would hope that Kelly would help her figure out how to turn them off, or make an account where she can just be private with her friends and not a public person.  I know she's 12 and I want to say well, she's just too young to be on social media, but at the same time, if I were 12, I'd likely be fighting to be on there with all of my friends. 

Her getting shit for what Vicki said is squarely on Vicki.  Kelly has said and done a lot of stuff, but Vicki put some shit out there in the world that she shouldn't have all because Vicki felt attacked.  The same woman who went off on a table full of hos because Briana (an adult, mind you), was sitting there eating a salad while they said some stuff that was actually true about Vicki.  Yet she made wild accusations about Kelly, and is like "Oh well" when it hurts Jolie.

7 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Then NAME them, bitch - do it off camera so that Kelly can at least know who's saying this about her.  This is Icki's M.O.  She has no knowledge of it, but "knows [unnamed] people who did."   Like "Eddie's gay."

Exactly.  If you claim you know people saying this, then have the conversation with Kelly, off camera.  Either you are concerned because Kelly is doing drugs and it might hurt her kid OR there are people she needs to know about spreading rumors about her that could hurt her when it comes to her kid.  If you're so freaking concerned for her kid, then you'd think you'd want to make sure either the rumors A) aren't true or B) are stopped.

6 hours ago, mjstrick said:

One of my girlfriends and I go bananas about the short dress thing every year here around Homecoming time.  Rule of thumb ladies...if there is potential to see you tampon string, just say no.  My son just left for college and it was unreal to me how short some of these girls wear their dresses.  My daughter would never have done that herself, never mind me ever allowing it. 

Weirdly, Shannon appeared to have never seen the dress until the moment her daughter walked out in it.  It's been a while since I was a kid, but my parents typically had to see and approve that sort of thing prior to purchase.  I wouldn't have been allowed out in that dress and my parents weren't particularly conservative when it came to clothing, I was able to wear shorter skirts, but not THAT short.

4 hours ago, politichick said:

None. I think that when the time comes for them to have sex, Sophie, the twins and Jolie will go to their mothers and have the talk so they can get birth control or, if they feel like they can't do that, they will find their way to another adult they can trust or a Planned Parenthood or wherever and get birth control. They know becoming teen moms is a big fat fucking no-no. Shannon trusts her daughter which is why she let her go to the dance in that short dress. I loved her "God gave you a nice vagina" comeback, too. Shannon lost a lot of weight and gained a sense of humor. 

I totally think Jolie will be able to go to her mother and talk to her about sex and birth control.  Kelly is pretty much a whack job, but she does seem to try to do her best to keep having open conversations with Jolie and make sure she's considering her feelings and trying to be there for her.  I don't think she always gets it right, of course, but no one does.  Kelly certainly isn't the ideal parent in many ways but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Jolie is able to talk to her and she'd handle Jolie coming to her with something and addressing it, even if she didn't think it was the best time/age for it to happen.

I honestly don't know that Shannon would take it that well.  Her pesonality in general is pretty over-reactive and she has a tendency to turn everything into a major drama about herself.  I'd also be pretty afraid that she'd try to turn it into a conversation on the show, which would be horrifying for the poor kid.  I know that if I were one of Shannon's kids, I wouldn't go to her with anything, as she has spent the last several years very wrapped up in her own issues, and she flips out over things like David eating chips while she is making dinner and turns them into giant fights, so to go to her and say "I want to go on the pill" I'd be terrified of how that would go down.  I'd rather just go to Planned Parenthood by myself and hide things.  

1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Way back when, I remember reading a bunch of articles and speculation that Vicki was going to be let go altogether.  That she was pretty much begging to be kept, even as a "friend of" at a huge paycut and she all but guaranteed she'd get engaged in order to stay.

I did a bit of digging and found these:

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2019/02/17/vicki-gunvalson-starts-filming-season-14-of-rhoc-plus-kelly-dodd-calls-vicki-a-pig-hints-that-shes-only-a-friend-of-the-housewives/

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/rhoc-star-vicki-gunvalson-reportedly-gets-demoted-on-season-14/

https://realityblurb.com/2019/02/08/vicki-gunvalson-demoted-to-friend-on-rhoc-new-season-kelly-dodd-speaks-out/

All of those are dated from February and mention her being a friend of.  The 2 that show an instagram pic with her holding flowers from production mention that it's from her first day of filming and it's the outfit she wore to Tamra's housewarming party.  For RHOBH someone had put together a timeline of when all sorts of stuff was filmed and that was super helpful, I wish that there was something like that for all of the shows! LOL!

Anyway, I think Vicki knew before the season that she wasn't going to be a fulltime ho.  I also think she scrambled hard to get herself on the season at all, and she's spinning pretty hard to make it seem like it wasn't a demotion.    

12 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I thought Sophia was the one who refuses to talk to her

I'm pretty sure the daughter she has issues with is Sydney.  She's the oldest daughter.  The room could be for either Spencer, Sophia who is about 14, I think, or possibly her granddaughter.  

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Shellbell59 said:

And once again leave the kids out that was so over-the-top

Sorry - the kids are paraded here by their parents. Their parents say horrible things about each other on national tv and social media. Oh and then there's the drunken behavior. Then they cry the kids are being bullied or noticed in a negative light.  After years and years of the HoWives shows, they are still doing it to their kids. Nothing said here matters. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, smores said:

Weirdly, Shannon appeared to have never seen the dress until the moment her daughter walked out in it.  It's been a while since I was a kid, but my parents typically had to see and approve that sort of thing prior to purchase.  I wouldn't have been allowed out in that dress and my parents weren't particularly conservative when it came to clothing, I was able to wear shorter skirts, but not THAT short.

I had the same question - hasn't she seen this dress before?  Reading your comment, the barest of excuses might be that Sophie grew a little taller since it was bought.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, smores said:

I'm pretty sure the daughter she has issues with is Sydney.  She's the oldest daughter.  The room could be for either Spencer, Sophia who is about 14, I think, or possibly her granddaughter.  

During the house party one of the male guests wandered into an unoccupied living room and stared at a giant family portrait over the fireplace.  I saw they had 2 blonde daughters/girls faces blurred.

Any guesses who?

Edited by MajorNelson
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I’m sorry, but that pig thing was hilarious. 

Ginas hair looks like she’s wearing one of those curly lamb coat from the 70’s.

I got hiccups laughing at the pig thing.

When I saw Gina's hair, I was thinking 90s Flokati rug.

My body is pretty similar to Braunstein.  Without implants.  And smaller and shorter.  I would live to have a steong body like Emily's.  I have thought that since I saw her in a bikini on their vacation.  She is an Amazon!

• Love 3

Maybe Emily and Shane are separated.......I saw Ryan asking Emily where her husband was, and she totally stumbled for 3-4 seconds, and then she asked "What, who?"  "Oh Shane?  He's not here."

I think she was mostly perplexed that Ryan knew anything about her including the fact that she had a husband which he then goes on to prove to say oh I guess we won’t drink beers together.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I really liked Kelly's satin blouse with the sparkly cuffs as well as her skirt.

The new chick's husband seems more like her gay best friend.  I just can't take him seriously.

If gross Steve had to be on the episode, I'm glad we didn't have to hear him speak.  Vicki looks horrible, like she had a head transplant from an ogre.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Well shit. For Emily and the kids’ sake, I was reeeeally hoping he had passed this time. Are we sure his last name is the same as Emily’s? And that Shane is his first name and not a middle name he goes by? Still holding out hope! Lol. 

• Love 1

I found the portrait that was blurred.  Can you more knowledgeable types list who the 4 kids are?

image.thumb.png.29fff65441419bb49773cd5aec344d46.png

L to R: Ryan, Spencer, Sophia and Sydney.

Sophia is blurred because she is underage per the custody agreement can’t be pictured and Sydney isn’t pictured because she doesn’t want to be.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5