Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E02: (Not So Happy) Housewarming

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, JKL845 said:

Just curious, is Braunwyn's husband the father of all her children? Seems to be an age gap between her oldest son and the twin boys.

Yes. Kids are Bella, 18; Rowan, 17; Jacob, 14; Caden, 6; Curren, 6; Koa, 4; and Hazel, 1. They did IVF for the younger kids.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Shane is a total ass and obviously bi or gay (against his Mormon values). Emily, ditch the bitch and keep  his parents as granny & grandpa.

Loved Kelly giving Vicki the get the f out of my face/space treatment.

I cannot stand Vicki and don't really like Kelly either.

Tamra showed her production ass with the whole scene with Vicki if she wanted Vicki to "introduce" the whole Vicki/Kelly conversation.

• Love 17

I’m late to the party, but I’ll give kudos to Kelly trying to walk away from icky. Plus, why is Icky wearing fur in the OC? And I am not a fan officially anymore ...bye Kyle!

• LOL 4
  • Love 12

Nothing very memorable from this episode.

Minor highlights, in no particular order
-Braunwyn side boob 😮
-Emily handles Shannon and being blocked on SM, while Shannon claims she does not do Instagram much, despite posting about 20 times per month.
-Kelly stands her ground against Ickster, even as being chased around the house.  Icky trying to be relevant I guess, but true to age old patterns recounts nasty stories from "other people."

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
15 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Emily you are not doing anything for this party, you’ve got a chef and his wife cooking and serving.

anyone else watching  tonight? 

I mean really, right?  And probably a housekeeper for sure.  The new girl too, Brawnynn or something.  She’s not for this show, as she has a good marriage, nice husband, two nannies, a housekeeper, etc.  Not bad.  If I had all those things, I wouldn’t be half dead as I am now, lol.

14 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Oh Tamra. I wish I had a boyfriend/husband who gives me gifts, much less expensive shoes for all occasions. 

She must be doing him good.

Edited by Gem 10
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Yes. Kids are Bella, 18; Rowan, 17; Jacob, 14; Caden, 6; Curren, 6; Koa, 4; and Hazel, 1. They did IVF for the younger kids.

Good god, two of those kids were named after nuts. I guess when you have so many kids you run out of names.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Vicki has been invited to this party for the scripted fight with Kelly that will ensue. Good thing because this episode so far is boring AF. 

All was quiet until Big Mouth came back last night.  What a fiasco.  She rolls in and starts the apology tour with Kelly.  Of course she doesn’t mean it.  She kept following her around and irritating everyone around her.  STFU already.  I hope this episode was a test from Andy, and I hope she failed.  Her apologies and “ I love you s” are bullshit.  She’s still vile with her attacks, and I hope Kelly holds her ground.  She just thinks she’s the Queen of Bravo still.  I only hope she doesn’t go on that trip.  Also, she should put on another half dozen spanks and stuff her mouth with that damn fur coat.

• Love 15

They really just need to scrap this whole cast … Tamara is just to Nasty to be the anchor of this franchise and with out a good anchor you just don't have a good cast.... I want to like the new girl I really do but she treats her family like accessory's and not like her family.. the woman has no job has 2 nanny's 4 of her children are past the age of needing nanny's and she still needs ME TIME? what the fuck do you do all day if not have Me time? you pulled away from your toddler child like she was a stranger the first time you were on camera … ugh I just cant … 

• Love 16
10 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

Vicki is repulsive as ever. 🖕🏻

And so tiresome.  I saw that blabbering face walk in and I was done already.

10 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

I've known a whole lot of lawyers in my life, but, I don't remember any of them abdicating all their other responsibilities and holing up somewhere pretending to be Charley from Charley's Angels where all you hear is their voice on the phone, while studying for the bar.

I wonder if Kelly ever stays sober at a party.

I’m wondering if she did take coke.  She looks like she would take and do anything.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

OK.  So the only ones I like is Archie (of course) and Shannon. 

As someone already posted, Braun's mother is Lydia's mother 2.0.  Yeah, I immediately thought Betsey Johnson as well.

Sorry Kelly, you're just as bad as Vicks.

Geez, my  daughter's boyfriend just took the bar last week.  He took a day or two off each week for the last month just to decompress.  Something's up with these two.  And enough with her kids.  I'm not interested.

Emily and Gina are just so boring. 

I'm still reserving judgement on Braun.  So far, I'm not very interested.

If their story line has some truth to it, then I could see Shane's parents putting their foots down and saying you need to put forth an effort to pass the CA Bar or we will cut you off financially. I think the majority of Emily and Shane's lifestyle comes from Shane's parents.

If Shane doesn't pass, he will want them to move back to Utah. As for Emily claiming they have up and downs I think that is a lie. I think this has been their relationship from the jump - it is no love match, he swept me off my feet. While I do think he was less assholey to her when they first married, I think that quickly changed once he found she had fertility issues.

If Emily decides to split - she'll be living at the in-laws Casita.

Braun - same from me - reserving judgement - she doesn't annoy me as much as Gina

• Love 9
10 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Vicki kills me. She always wants to cry foul when someone says something disparaging about her looks. I much rather be compared to a pig than be accused of being a cokehead. And why does she love to repeat allegations she supposedly "heard"? She heard Kelly does cocaine just like she heard Eddie was gay.

Braunwyn's mom looked like a cross between George Clinton from Parliament Funkadelic and Betsy Johnson.

Bwahahahaha

Gina's TH Shot Hair looks like she stole remnants from Braunwyn's mom

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I know this is an UO, but I thought Shane was the smartest person on this episode. Because he wasn't on this episode. I also thought the "Shane didn't celebrate his parents' birthdays" was just for show. He could have celebrated with them earlier in the day. Emily did nothing other than bring in a chef, which her MIL likely paid for since she is the one with the money. As I recall, Parry quite liked being on camera, so I am sure she was happy to be filmed, Shane or not. 

Why oh why is GIna still on my screen? Sitting in her bedroom on the floor, with her clothes apparently stored in zebra patterned shopping bags. What a waste of screen time. And my time.

I loved Tamra's comment when she heard that Bronte has 7 kids "Why?" "Who would do that to themselves?" My sentiments exactly. And her hubby is as thirsty as Terry Dubrow was. I don't like either one, and their scenes are even more boring than Emily's and Gina's. A pretty low bar as it is. 

Kelly is despicable - using her daughter to make money with her also thirsty boyfriend. Honestly, the only males I like on this franchise are Archie and Eddie, in that order. 

Speaking of Terry Dubrow, I was flipping channels last night looking for Murder She Wrote, and came upon Terry, Heather, and one of their kids hawking a food product of theirs on the Evine channel.  Scrounges.  How much money do they need already?  He is such a thirsty turn off and money hungry.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Hopefully there are no limits to the amount of "likes" I can give here because I'm seriously agreeing with every single post!

I want to be Parry when I grow up and, Sheesh, Braunwyn's mom, yikes!  I wonder how long it takes to look that crazy?  And she's a dr.!  Hopefully a pediatrician because if she walked into my exam room I'd be looking for hidden cameras!  Or, maybe she practices with Shannon's Dr. Ho. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, DivaLasVegas82 said:

Kelly can and has definitely hit below the belt many times, but her anger at Vicki is totally justified IMO.

I'm Team Kelly in this fight

However, I don't like that Jolie is 12 and Kelly as the parent doesn't monitor her Social Media. Kelly should have known about that DM or any other negative comments made to her daughter and took her off SM. Protect your kid Kelly.

• Love 23

How many will be pregnant by the time they're 18?

None.  Girls go on The Pill at 15 for several reasons:  1) to regulate their periods (especially if they're in sports)  2) for acne  3) for birth control.  

As for the Kelly drama, everyone would have forgotten it by now IF KELLY WOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, ParadoxLost said:

He either really didn't want them to continue with the show after last season and is refusing to film or as you said, they are already separated.

It may be both. I totally see him wanting to quit the show after last season; his douche flag was on full display. And I have a feeling he is someone who just cannot hide who he is. Her insistence on returning may have made him very resentful; which, I feel, he already is. She has passed the bar; he hasn't. She wants more babies; he doesn't. There are a lot of issues there. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 15
11 hours ago, Pickles said:

I was wondering how Shannon’s daughter would sit down in that dress. It was more like a top. 

I also thought Tamra looked really pretty at her party. Loved her hair. 

Will we have to see Tamra’s repulsive son every episode? He is soooo creepy. 

One of my girlfriends and I go bananas about the short dress thing every year here around Homecoming time.  Rule of thumb ladies...if there is potential to see you tampon string, just say no.  My son just left for college and it was unreal to me how short some of these girls wear their dresses.  My daughter would never have done that herself, never mind me ever allowing it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, AntAnn said:

I’m late to the party, but I’ll give kudos to Kelly trying to walk away from icky. Plus, why is Icky wearing fur in the OC? And I am not a fan officially anymore ...bye Kyle!

I'm not sure when it was filmed, but it looked a bit windy/chilly at the party. 

That being said, I don't think it was FUR COAT chilly. But it wouldn't be the first time Vicki has used Cruella DeVil for party inspo. Moral issues aside, I think they always make her look even heavier than she already does. She CANNOT dress her body. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I want to like the new girl I really do but she treats her family like accessory's and not like her family

I don't see anything special about her. I guess her claim to fame is going to be the fact that she has 7 kids and an eccentric mother who never gave her enough attention as a child. Interesting that on Andy Cohen's WWHL show both Tamra and Shannon were on two separate nights and both were gushing over how much they like her and what a great addition she is to the cast. Hmmmm.......why all the love for this one? I think it's because they are both on the outs with Kelly now and want the new girl to take her place full time. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

None.  Girls go on The Pill at 15 for several reasons:  1) to regulate their periods (especially if they're in sports)  2) for acne  3) for birth control.  

I have a feeling Shannon would be dead set against the Pill because of her homeopathic beliefs. Plus she strikes me as one of those who think that if birth control is available her kids will have sex and I don't think Shannon is cool with sex at all, she seems super uptight and I doubt she can ever just relax and enjoy anything

• Love 3

Gina looked like a straight up streetwalker at the party. 

Vicks is still rocking the faux fur vest. That's so 2009 RHOC. 

Braun can spare me the sexy meet up with hubby. I still need brain bleach to rid myself of images of Tamra and Eddie in a tub many years back.

If Jolie is being bullied on social media, it's more likely that Kelly portrays herself as a drunken ho in every episode than because of something  Vicks  said at a reunion. 

Shane is horrible. I'd slap my husband if he ever talked to me like that, period, much less in front of an audience. That was the weirdest b-day party in history. Shane's mom looks cray cray.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Gina looked like a straight up streetwalker at the party. 

Vicks is still rocking the faux fur vest. That's so 2009 RHOC. 

Braun can spare me the sexy meet up with hubby. I still need brain bleach to rid myself of images of Tamra and Eddie in a tub many years back.

If Jolie is being bullied on social media, it's more likely that Kelly portrays herself as a drunken ho in every episode than because of something  Vicks  said at a reunion. 

Shane is horrible. I'd slap my husband if he ever talked to me like that, period, much less in front of an audience. That was the weirdest b-day party in history. Shane's mom looks cray cray.  

It looked like Braunwyn had hired a (very bad) set designer for that Valentines Day meetup. And what exactly was she wearing?? That negligee looked 3 sizes too big.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, BluBrd47 said:

It looked like Braunwyn had hired a (very bad) set designer for that Valentines Day meetup. And what exactly was she wearing?? That negligee looked 3 sizes too big.

Side boob implant ripples are not attractive.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

I’m wondering if she did take coke.  She looks like she would take and do anything.

She has done coke FOR SURE at some point in her life.  She has admitted to popping Adderall and she takes Xanax, too.  (Like Luanne on RHNY said, everyone takes something)  Maybe she hasn't done coke in years but does anyone think she has NEVER done it?  I kind of remember someone outing her as a cokehead when she was fighting with her boyfriend and his wife (when she and Michael were on a break, or separated the first time).  

I still like her more than Vicki and Tamra...

16 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Is it just me or does hearing Gina's voice seem like nails on a chalkboard?

She is faking that accent - it gets more pronounced here and there.  She also slipped into a strange Midwestern/Minnesota accent at one point, probably because she was overdoing the NEW YAWK accent and it went too far.  

14 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

As I recall, Parry quite liked being on camera, so I am sure she was happy to be filmed, Shane or not. 

Why oh why is GIna still on my screen? Sitting in her bedroom on the floor, with her clothes apparently stored in zebra patterned shopping bags. What a waste of screen time. And my time.

I loved Tamra's comment when she heard that Bronte has 7 kids "Why?" "Who would do that to themselves?" My sentiments exactly. And her hubby is as thirsty as Terry Dubrow was

Parry wants to be a housewife SO BAD!  I find her plastic surgery to be scary looking.

I assume they kept Gina on for the drama of the DUI.  I cannot stand her.

NO ONE is as thirsty as Terry Dubrow!

3 hours ago, mjstrick said:

One of my girlfriends and I go bananas about the short dress thing every year here around Homecoming time.  Rule of thumb ladies...if there is potential to see you tampon string, just say no.  My son just left for college and it was unreal to me how short some of these girls wear their dresses.  My daughter would never have done that herself, never mind me ever allowing it. 

I live in Chicago, and I work downtown so when Lollapalooza was going on, there were thousands of young women walking from Union Station to Grant Park in shorts and HOLY CRAP all of them had their asses out! 

The shorts were not even "short" they were like thong, it was all butt cheek.  I wore short shorts in high school, but this was a whole other level.  I don't have daughters, so I did not know this is a thing.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 5

I have a feeling Shannon would be dead set against the Pill because of her homeopathic beliefs.

She wants to be a grandmother even less.  

Besides, her face is full of fillers and Botox and she hasn't talked about her homeopathic beliefs in a few seasons now.  That might have been her cause when she was a "real" housewife but I don't think she cares now.

Shane is a total ass and obviously bi or gay (against his Mormon values).

His first divorce was also against his Mormon values.

Edited by AuntieDiane6
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I live in Chicago, and I work downtown so when Lollapalooza was going on, there were thousands of young women walking from Union Station to Grant Park in shorts and HOLY CRAP all of them had their asses out! 

The shorts were not even "short" they were like thong, it was all butt cheek.  I wore short shorts in high school, but this was a whole other level.  I don't have daughters, so I did not know this is a thing.

I work on a college campus. I've seen it all. It's really hard to have a serious conversation with a student whose ass is hanging out. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, answerphone said:

These pre-teen and teenage girls are encouraged to grow up so quickly and in the public eye.

Low cut mini dresses, and strangers commenting negatively on social media.

How many will be pregnant by the time they're 18?

None. I think that when the time comes for them to have sex, Sophie, the twins and Jolie will go to their mothers and have the talk so they can get birth control or, if they feel like they can't do that, they will find their way to another adult they can trust or a Planned Parenthood or wherever and get birth control. They know becoming teen moms is a big fat fucking no-no. Shannon trusts her daughter which is why she let her go to the dance in that short dress. I loved her "God gave you a nice vagina" comeback, too. Shannon lost a lot of weight and gained a sense of humor. 

Vickie is as despicable as ever and still doing that crazy thing with her mouth she does when she's lying and being indefensible. And she needs to lay off the Botox or whatever it is she's doing because her face barely registers any emotion. When she screamed "She called me fat!" as if that's an excuse for accusing someone of doing drugs, she showed how evil and mental she is. Good for Kelly for trying to not engage with the sick bitch.

Gina is really kind of trashy and too bridge and tunnel for the OC. She needs to go home and join the RHNJ. The Rapunzel hair in her talking heads are cringe worthy. I wonder whether her husband plans to stay in California since he was fired from his job because of their domestic dispute and they only moved there for that job to begin with.

Trying to keep an open mind about Braunwyn. I do like her name but the mother is nutty looking. I disagree that she and her husband were making fun of Eddie and Tamra. They were simply noting how it's kind of bizarre to be going to a housewarming party for someone they don't know. What do you bring?

I am not a fan of Emily but no one deserves to be treated the way the little bitch she married treats her. In addition to being just awful, he's probably pretty embarrassed that he can't pass the California bar. She was stupid to marry him to begin with and to hear her tell it, there was like no romance at all from the start. He may not want to be on the show, but they certainly need the money. He has five kids (two with the ex).

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

She is faking that accent - it gets more pronounced here and there.  She also slipped into a strange Midwestern/Minnesota accent at one point, probably because she was overdoing the NEW YAWK accent and it went too far.  

She comes from where I live and we don’t talk like that.  I don’t know what planet she comes from.  All the N.Y. Housewives don’t talk like Gina, so she’s putting it on.  She brings nothing to the show and is annoying.  She dresses like a gypsy too between the feathers and all the bangles hanging off her ears.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

She wants to be a grandmother even less.  

Besides, her face is full of fillers and Botox and she hasn't talked about her homeopathic beliefs in a few seasons now.  That might have been her cause when she was a "real" housewife but I don't think she cares now.

She may take millions of vitamins and eat clean, but she sure can throw down that vodka.  Excellent for her liver.  Also, loads of calories.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Speaking of Terry Dubrow, I was flipping channels last night looking for Murder She Wrote, and came upon Terry, Heather, and one of their kids hawking a food product of theirs on the Evine channel.  Scrounges.  How much money do they need already?  He is such a thirsty turn off and money hungry.

Right, he also has a new show on Oxygen called, License to Kill.  

There are so many skin products out there.  I just never believe any of these products do very well, there is just too much competition.  

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, politichick said:

I am not a fan of Emily but no one deserves to be treated the way the little bitch she married treats her. In addition to being just awful, he's probably pretty embarrassed that he can't pass the California bar. She was stupid to marry him to begin with and to hear her tell it, there was like no romance at all from the start. He may not want to be on the show, but they certainly need the money. He has five kids (two with the ex).

So Emily went to Thomas Jefferson Law School in San Diego, which recently had it's ABA accreditation pulled. Shane went to Whittier, closed due to low enrollment and student achievement (pass rates). I'm not one to judge a person by where they went to school, but Emily strikes me as a smart cookie, so it's not surprising that she passed the notoriously hard CA bar exam on the first try.  Just guessing, but Shane most likely went to Whittier because that's where he could get in. Getting into law school isn't that hard, especially the low tier or unranked schools. It's getting out, passing the bar and getting a job that tests your mettle. I know nothing about the Utah bar exam, but I find it interesting that both Emily and Shane went to school in CA and took the bar in Utah, but not CA. I'm guessing the family business is in Utah. Like any other licensing exam, it is generally easier to pass right out of school, because the material is fresh. The longer it has been and the more times you fail, the harder it gets. I suspect that he feels enormous pressure from the family and a sense of embarrasment that hsi wife passed and he didn't. But that doesn't excuse his shitty behavior. His family has money. I'm hoping he has a tutor and isn't just sitting the library all day trying to do it himself, because what he has done so far to prep clearly isn't working. Just my 2 cents, worth about the same. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

And why does she love to repeat allegations she supposedly "heard"?

That’s Vikie’s famous line,” I’ve heard”.  Then she wrecks someone’s reputation.

• Love 11

She has done coke FOR SURE at some point in her life.  She has admitted to popping Adderall and she takes Xanax, too.  (Like Luanne on RHNY said, everyone takes something)  Maybe she hasn't done coke in years but does anyone think she has NEVER done it? 

Thank you for saying this!!  I really doubt any of these "ladies" would clutch their pearls when the drugs come out.  

They know becoming teen moms is a big fat fucking no-no. 

Completely agree.  There are going be be no teen pregnancies with this bunch.  Even if it happened, Momma would have a "special appointment" scheduled fast enough to make your head spin.   

I don't care about Gina so maybe I never looked at her closely enough but has her face changed?  Fuller, but she doesn't look like she's gained weight in her body?  Or maybe it's just the ridiculous hair.  She was stomping around that party looking like a mix of Debbie Gibson, Madonna and 90's grunge.  I don't understand what kind of look she's going for. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Kiki620 said:

Thank you for saying this!!  I really doubt any of these "ladies" would clutch their pearls when the drugs come out.  

Completely agree.  There are going be be no teen pregnancies with this bunch.  Even if it happened, Momma would have a "special appointment" scheduled fast enough to make your head spin.   

I don't care about Gina so maybe I never looked at her closely enough but has her face changed?  Fuller, but she doesn't look like she's gained weight in her body?  Or maybe it's just the ridiculous hair.  She was stomping around that party looking like a mix of Debbie Gibson, Madonna and 90's grunge.  I don't understand what kind of look she's going for. 

I may literally be the only viewer ever to like Gina- maybe because she actually brings organic and non producer driven drama???- but it seemed like she had definitely put on weight in her body. She's still thin but she used to be a size 2 at most.

• Love 2