Type keyword(s) to search

Former Hosts: PROFESSIONAL Life After The View

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Is Hasselbeck still even a thing?  Because outside of these View forums, I cannot recall the last time I have ever seen or heard anyone anywhere mention her.  She's completely irrelevant, no?  I guess there's still a gluten-free Godly crowd who still digs her?  Sure, ok.  🤷‍♀️ 

I see Grace's name on the cover.  I wonder if Bitsy's finally freed that poor kid of those GIANT hair bows she used to attach to side of the poor kid's head. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

Is Hasselbeck still even a thing?  Because outside of these View forums, I cannot recall the last time I have ever seen or heard anyone anywhere mention her.  She's completely irrelevant, no? 

I was watching a documentary about Roger Ailes last night and they showed a clip of Elisabeth when she was on Fox & Friends. They interviewed a lot of Fox people but she wasn't one of them.  She also wasn't mentioned in the miniseries about Fox The Loudest Voice in the Room nor in the movie Bombshell.  I doubt most people even remember her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Saw Sherri shepherd on celebrity wheel of fortune. She was loud and annoying, shrieking after every thing, worse than ever.

She was, but she was getting the answers too.  Almost made it to the end, but missed it by 🙌 much!

• Love 1
On 7/7/2020 at 10:08 AM, Haleth said:

Sara and Michael never had the easy camaraderie that is needed with two hosts, and then Keke came in like a bull in a china shop which pushed Sara further to the background.  I never watched much, but definitely quit after that.

I do have to say, Keke did blow in fiercely, but she also served a purpose.  She picked up the slack of Sara on ML, and when Sara came back it was earlier than she was scheduled, i think that was because she was worried about having a job.  You could tell she was physically not well.  But i think they had a long talk. Keke certainly won me over and i would never think of her to fuck Sara over.  I just cant see it.  But i think K relayed that to S, that all is good and she could relax and recover. All supposition of course. Lol.

I guess Sherri has a new show. Viola Davis is maybe a producer?

Sherri Shepherd on Twitter: "When the queen & exec producers come to say “hi” on our @ABCNetwork pilot #BlackDontCrack 🖤 We love you @ViolaDavis & Julius Tennon. @Tahj_Mowry @IsaiahMustafa @TishaCampbell @essencesays & I are all on cloud 9! Are y’all ready for this show!? Say a prayer we get picked up! 🙏🏾 https://t.co/lX3sVKVZKw" / Twitter

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, TheView said:

Jedediah Bila has left Fox News 

Hmm.  This piece points out:

https://www.nickiswift.com/417715/why-you-wont-see-jedediah-bila-on-fox-news-anymore/?utm_campaign=clip

"The libertarian was one of the few Fox hosts who spoke out against former President Donald Trump in the 2020 election cycle. Per The Hollywood Reporter, Bila defended her colleague Chris Wallace after Trump lashed out at him on Twitter. She also called on Trump to concede after he lost to Joe Biden in the election."

One wonders if that might be what's behind this. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

This is hilarious to me since she encouraged the conspiracy that she was fired from The View because of the Hillary Clinton interview a month or two prior.... Now she's out at FOX, she's trying to say it was because of Trump. LMAO  Her ego must be almost as big as McCain's to think all these politicians are very concerned about her. I mean, no offense, but she's kind of a nobody as far as name value goes.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On 5/22/2021 at 3:15 PM, TheGreenKnight said:

This is hilarious to me since she encouraged the conspiracy that she was fired from The View because of the Hillary Clinton interview a month or two prior.... Now she's out at FOX, she's trying to say it was because of Trump. LMAO  Her ego must be almost as big as McCain's to think all these politicians are very concerned about her. I mean, no offense, but she's kind of a nobody as far as name value goes.

Maybe we can do an even swap.  Jed for MM.  Hell, I'd even throw in a few bucks (that i don't have) so to sweeten the deal.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Look at Sherry, she looks so much younger with her weight loss..  

She does look great. When they were playing old clips of her on the show, I was thinking she looks younger now than she did in 2007. Good for her!

• Love 5
On 10/11/2021 at 6:18 AM, Pearson80 said:

Look at Sherry, she looks so much younger with her weight loss..  

She looks sooo good!...has she ever said what foods she's eating?  Or listed them somewhere lol.  I think she was doing Keto, but I'd like to learn.

1 hour ago, Haleth said:

ABC aired a commercial for The View that just showed the set with voice overs from hosts past and present.  Not once was SWSNBM's voice included.  I think they are all like "Who?"

She's in the group shot but i haven't seen anywhere else, and that might be an old pic.  Like a school pic heh

One thing that really annoys me is that stupid fake laugh one that sz `yeah we're happy now'.  Sunny's is the worst.  Too loud.  I might buy it if it was lower.  I don't think Whoopi and Joy sang at all.  No prob, they were saving it for the party.  I forgot how much i love disco and that 'Band of Gold'.  Was Ana there?  They need to bring her in for the parties.  Girl needs a laugh and a drink toooooo.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, HerkyJerky said:

Yep, she's like the Ed McMahon of The View!😁

Hah!  😎  Andy Richter 

I don't think Sunny has it in her to be fake anything.  Very by the book. Which isn't a bad thing necessarily.  You'd think she's had plenty of opportunities.  Or maybe she was making up for the lack of Joy and Whoopi.  That would have left only Sara (Elizabeth Holmes lol) Haynes.  You know, I feel very slighted for Ana.  She should be included in every one of these 'oh we Family' and anniversary ads.  Whether she is FT or not. Wtf not?

Edited by ForumLou
Added
  • Love 1

Is Meggy's work PROFESSIONAL enough to talk about in this thread? Does she only "write" articles for the Daily Mail when she feels like it? or is feeling ignored? or takes a break from Twitter?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
21 hours ago, RedElf said:

Meggy and Candace Owens are having a screaming match at each other.  Owens called Meggy fat, and Meggy told Owens to f off.

I know neither woman is a peach, but I'm more on Meghan's side with this exchange. Antivax rhetoric is dangerous, and fat shaming is a low blow. 

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, Buckeye71034 said:

I mean tbh I don't think Meghan is in the wrong here? Whoopi basically did the same thing with Jeanine Pirro. Sometimes swearing is warranted. conspiracy theories and fat shaming is gross.

Yeah I was kind of scratching my head like, uh I kind of agree with Meghan? I mean, I haven't been feeling well, so I thought maybe that was why . . .

• Love 3
6 hours ago, deirdra said:

Meghan "you are slipping into utter irrelevancy" is not wrong

True but considering the person who told her that is widely ridiculed outside her very limited base she really isn't one to call someone out on their relevancy.  

I'm sure Meghan thinks she is "winning" but writing for  what most people consider a tabloid and having a Twitter war with the likes of Candace Owens shows how far she has fallen.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah I was kind of scratching my head like, uh I kind of agree with Meghan? I mean, I haven't been feeling well, so I thought maybe that was why . . .

I had my booster shot this morning so I was thinking that might account for me actually (perish the thought!!) agreeing with MM.  But then I figured "hey even a stopped clock is right twice a day" so she's got one more thing to say that I will agree with - after that, well I just don't know....

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GiveMeSpace said:

She is a professional writer and Real Housewives expert, y'all. Watch out for bares in the new year and password protect your "steaming" services!

Okay, sorry y'all, I have to agree with Meghan again! I know, I know, so weird. It's annoying to pay for Peacock for ONE show. It was a Bravo show that Bravo fans cared about. It should be on Bravo. 

Now if I agree with her a third time in a row, I WILL go to a doctor . . .

• LOL 3
On 4/6/2021 at 4:05 AM, bannana said:

I guess Sherri has a new show. Viola Davis is maybe a producer?

Sherri Shepherd on Twitter: "When the queen & exec producers come to say “hi” on our @ABCNetwork pilot #BlackDontCrack 🖤 We love you @ViolaDavis & Julius Tennon. @Tahj_Mowry @IsaiahMustafa @TishaCampbell @essencesays & I are all on cloud 9! Are y’all ready for this show!? Say a prayer we get picked up! 🙏🏾 https://t.co/lX3sVKVZKw" / Twitter

Interesting.

Sherri seems to be the favorite to replace Wendy Williams, if she doesn't come back.

• Love 1

I hope it works for Sherri. At least she's just dumb, instead of dumb AND hateful like Wendy is.

The thing is I feel no sympathy for McCain even though attacking her on weight is a very low blow. If McCain weren't the most disgusting person who always goes for the lowest blow possible herself, I might have felt sorry for her. As it is, there's no doubt in my mind that she'd be the first to attack somebody's weight if she weren't overweight herself.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Rightside said:

Interesting.

Sherri seems to be the favorite to replace Wendy Williams, if she doesn't come back.

Sherri was definitely not one of my favorites on the View however I think her hosting a show like the Wendy Williams show (soon to be the Sherri Shepherd show?) is definitely in her wheelhouse.  

• Love 5

watching her on the view this last time plus the podcast episode and on Wendy. she has grown a LOT and comes off as much less ignorant. Even she admitted she knew nothing about politics and was from a sheltered Jehovah witness background and now loves politics.plus she's been doing a decent amount of acting since she has left. Happy for her. 

• Love 8
On 12/27/2021 at 1:59 PM, RealHousewife said:

Okay, sorry y'all, I have to agree with Meghan again! I know, I know, so weird. It's annoying to pay for Peacock for ONE show. It was a Bravo show that Bravo fans cared about. It should be on Bravo. 

Now if I agree with her a third time in a row, I WILL go to a doctor . . .

hehe bare [g] witness y'all 

• Love 1

I saw she’s in a Twitter war with some other journalist about his buying a bunch of test kits for his family. She’s whining that she can’t find any and he’s hoarding. Shades of her not being able to shop for a crib!

• LOL 8
8 hours ago, JayD83 said:

glad she's still working but man Wendy Williams was right when she said Star crossing Barbara was the worst mistake she ever made. Her career never recovered.

• Love 2