Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Life is Not a Cabaret

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

I'm just curious to understand how we could possibly know, without having physically been there, with enough certainty to state it as a fact, that Bethenny was not screaming but that Hostin's kid was.

We can't.

• Love 3

How many rails of crushed Adderall did Beth hoover before that ragefest? A sound mind ain't about to get that lit over a cabaret star.

Custody hearing judge: "Noted."

• LOL 6
  • Love 14

Bethenny "I have a daughter, she doesn't" does not really give a damn about Tinsley. I know that statement won't make it into the show because these women are all afraid of Bethenny so they won't runtelldat to Tinsley. I hope Andy brings it up at the reunion.

They're all ugly drunks. The only one who has kept her cool on this trip is Ramona.

Barbara is pathetic and I can see why Ramona dislikes her. She was like the bullied girl being propped up during that pile-on. Flop casting, one-and-done.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Ramoaner is 63.  Is there ever a time lately that her boobs are not practically hanging to the floor.  THEY ARE FALLING OUT OF EVERY NITEGOWN SHE WEARS.  I have nice boobs too, but there comes a time.

Hers are new so she's showing them off.  I guess she thinks it will attract men.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

You forgot about the handy-dandy tool kit that Beth, so quickly, hung on a door handle, with the logo toward the door.  Tho, I can see why. I mean, what nerve she had to a) forget to bring an actual hostess gift, and b) make do with something from your product line, out of the back of the car? To Bethenny?! Not to mention, she had already given Beth one (like the sweater my mother bought for my sister 2 Christmases in a row or the Flying Executive Desk Set from Dead Poets Society). How very dare she!

LOL!

1 hour ago, Mondrianyone said:

I'm just curious to understand how we could possibly know, without having physically been there, with enough certainty to state it as a fact, that Bethenny was not screaming but that Hostin's kid was.

...that moment right before you hit the light bulb icon ; )

audrey bar.gif

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6
38 minutes ago, film noire said:

LOL!

...that moment right before you hit the light bulb icon ; )

audrey bar.gif

As long as the lights are still on, @film noire, can you see to hand me those sunglasses?  And that face?  And, if I'm honest, that cigarette?  (No, no, I quit, but some days . . .)

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Ellee said:

Not only Ramona has them hanging out but Bethenny too. 

Lol ... if I wore tops like that they’d fall out and bounce off my knees. 😁 

In my day when Broadway was a prairie, all our dresses were boat neck or to the neck.  IMO, Ramona’s are too big for her body, Bethennys look like hard baseballs, too perfectly round.  I think Sonja and Luann are natural, and IMO look great.  Now, the “v” is down to the waist on a lot of dresses.  I guess men like that?  But at a certain age .. I don’t know.

• Love 13
(edited)

For what it's worth, Barbara and Bethenny like just about each and every one of each other's instagram posts, so they have some kind of supportive or fake supportive thing going on. My feeling is that Barbara was actually a real friend to LuAnn during intervention times. For whatever reason Bethenny inserted herself too and it sounds like she did it because she cared enough and it was needed. But I think Barbara was an actual friend. I think Bethenny on some level respects the side of Barbara she saw during the intervention craziness.

That said, Barbara has NO storyline and trying to insert herself into housewives drama has backfired and makes her look stupid and lame. I do agree that the kitchen scene in Miami with Bethenny was more about Barbara needing to find herself a storyline and an apple. Mean girls, bullies, whatever. Besides Ramona, I don't think anyone was that mean to her. She's just not part of the group and in the real world, you would just find new friends.

"No one ever asks me what I have going on...." I took that to mean, no one was saying, "Barbara, what's new with you?" "Well funny you should ask, I have a new book coming on and a pink tool kit...." Luann was her best tie to the group to bring her into the fold and too busy thinking about Luann to bother throwing Barbara a bone and helping her be relevant. That's what she was upset about. Not being relevant to the group. That's why Bethenny was like dude, start talking to people and making relationships or ya gonna be out.

Speaking of them all screaming at the Countess and her reaction.... reminds me of an old quote by Seattle SuperSonics center Jerome James in 2003, on his coach Nate McMillan charging that he was selfish. His response? "I don't have the first clue who he is talking about, because all I worry about is Jerome."

Edited by divsc
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)

I really feel bad for Barbara. I think she came on the show to film with Luann if the others were going to freeze her out. She sounds like she was a real friend to Luann and she dropped her as soon as she could.

She is really being mistreated by the women, production and especially Luann.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

We live in a resort town, so are used to people and kids at beaches. We also have lots of neighbours who have pools, and they and their kids are able to enjoy their pools without being obnoxiously loud and disturbing the neighbourhood. However we used to have people who weren't even neighbours, but rather lived in a house that is down a hill, across a road and in a different area of homes entirely. They had a pool, and their kids would screech at the top of their lungs for hours. They might as well have been right in our backyard and those of our actual neighbours. Our neighbours with kids that age also commented on it. Mind you it had nothing to do with the pool, they also played in the street using the same decibel of screeching. 

Apparently Sunny made a comment during one of her times telling this story that she was only renting her beach house for a week, whereas Bethenny was renting for the whole summer. Apparently that entitled her kids to act however they wanted since they could only afford to be there for a short time. Sunny appears to be quite envious of Beth's success. 

It is also entirely possible her kids were just enjoying a nice summer day at the beach and the person we have seen become unglued became unglued.  

Also it is entirely possible that this woman, successful in her own right, is not jealous of Bethenny's success. 

• Love 20
On 6/12/2019 at 8:13 PM, Straycat80 said:

Barbara should just go home, she’s an adult. I don’t think she’s going to get an Apple after this season. Lu has dumped her and no one else seems to like her. 

Barbara served Lu’s purpose ages ago; the Countess wants to know why she still exists.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

In my day when Broadway was a prairie, all our dresses were boat neck or to the neck.  IMO, Ramona’s are too big for her body, Bethennys look like hard baseballs, too perfectly round.  I think Sonja and Luann are natural, and IMO look great.  Now, the “v” is down to the waist on a lot of dresses.  I guess men like that?  But at a certain age .. I don’t know.

I regret to inform you that Sonja Sexy J Tremont Morgan of the upstate Morgans has implants* ...and, allegedly, so does Lu.   

*  she has made multiple WWhL appearances with an implant visibly pushed out.  This was especially noticeable in Sonja’s lushier, messier, seasons.

ETA: evidence courtesy of the Fail.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2344234/Real-Housewives-Sonja-Morgan-48-reveals-lopsided-boob-job-spills-bustier-performing-burlesque-dance.html

ETA part deux: none of that detracts from the fact that Ramoaner looks like an aged Jayne Mansfield without the brains and charm with 100x the macrame dresses, surgically displaced nostrils, uninterested and unfaithful husbands, and sociopathy...

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 8
On 6/15/2019 at 2:25 PM, ButterQueen said:

I was thinking back over the last several vacations.  Lu almost always takes a swim, in the pool or ocean, as soon as they arrive.  Somehow, this time was a crime.  🙄

It wasn't that, it was her tone deaf timing.

• Love 15
46 minutes ago, Midnight Cheese said:

I regret to inform you that Sonja Sexy J Tremont Morgan of the upstate Morgans has implants* ...and, allegedly, so does Lu.   

*  she has made multiple WWhL appearances with an implant visibly pushed out.  This was especially noticeable in Sonja’s lushier, messier, seasons.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2344234/Real-Housewives-Sonja-Morgan-48-reveals-lopsided-boob-job-spills-bustier-performing-burlesque-dance.html

ETA part deux: none of that detracts from the fact that Ramoaner looks like an aged Jayne Mansfield without the brains and charm with 100x the macrame dresses, surgically displaced nostrils, uninterested and unfaithful husbands, and sociopathy...

No kidding .. I would have never known.  I thought those things on Sonja sticking out were those cutlet things or whatever, lol.  

• Useful 1

And apparently the other ladies were supposed to forego massages and hair/makeup until Her Highness returned and made full use of all such resources. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Barbara served Lu’s purpose ages ago; the Countess wants to know why she still exists.

Well, I think it was pretty shitty of them to treat her as if she didn’t exist.  All except Bethenny.  Ramona was the worst blatantly not letting her go out with them.  She’s a mean bitch, and there will come a time that she won’t be attractive anymore and will sit in her apartment alone.  Luann too.  I’m surprised Barbara took it so well.  I would have told them to fuck off.

• Love 10
4 hours ago, sasha206 said:

It is also entirely possible her kids were just enjoying a nice summer day at the beach and the person we have seen become unglued became unglued.  

Also it is entirely possible that this woman, successful in her own right, is not jealous of Bethenny's success. 

Kids are loud. Especially when they are playing in a public place. BetheME should've shut a fucking window if she was so concerned with Bryn's nap. I suppose Sunny should be grateful that her children didn't commit the heinous sin of standing in front of her at a concert. B has good aim with a drink.

1 hour ago, Midnight Cheese said:

If Lu has implants, she needs to share the name of her surgeon. They look natural and not too big for her frame a la Moaner and Bethenny.

• Love 14
On 6/15/2019 at 2:58 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Assuming that this may have happened with her other kid, maybe the kid needed to be told to pipe down. It ticks me off when people think that their children should be allowed to scream and yell, no matter where they are. I don't care if your kid is at a pool, a beach, or playing in the street. There are other people living there, and your kid (and his friends) are not the only people there, And I don't even have a sleeping child. Special snowflakes are only special to the people that spawned them. 

People need to remember that they are not the only people in a space.  It may be that they are on a beach, but there are also other people on that beach and there are houses nearby.  So someone might be trying to sleep, someone might have a headache, etc.  I'm not saying that people should not let kids be kids and play, but, there are reasonable limits and what you are doing shouldn't encroach on what other people around you are doing.  No one else should be forced to have to endure what you are doing just because they want to enjoy the beach too.

On 6/15/2019 at 8:45 PM, HunterHunted said:

Luann kind of dragged Bethenny into this by calling her up and drunkenly begging Bethenny and/or Dennis loan her $6 million. Yes, Bethenny could have said no and left Luann to her own devices, but the only person in this group who is that callous is Luann. The irony.

Exactly.  Lu had no issues at all calling up anyone she thought had enough money to give it to her to buy a house, and when the people around her recognized that she was clearly in a bad place, they stepped in and helped.  That's what friends do.  Hell, it's what decent humans do.

23 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

What did Beth want.  An apology on every episode.  Why did Lu need to talk about it on the show?  When was Lu ungrateful on the show to Beth?  I kept hearing how bad Lu was, but really never saw it.  Who wants to talk about these things on a television show?  Ramona didn’t talk about her marriage breakdown and Beth refuses to talk about her personal life.  It’s self preservation.

She wants Lu to not be an utter twat.  If Lu didn't apologize, I honestly don't think Beth would give that much of a shit.  I mean, I'm sure it would register (because, really, it SHOULD), but, she'd likely just shrug it off and say, whatever, it's Luann.  Nothing new there.  But when you consider the fact that every time they get together Bethenny has learned that Luann has either been talking shit behind her back (why does Bethenny get to pick the room and not ME? Screw Bethenny!), or to her face (What? You're just going home to watch your kid sleep?), and then is acting like she's above everyone else and people are simply jealous of her success, it gets old.  Then to turn on Barbara and openly mock Tinsley? This is a bitch who was so drunk she walked off of the sidewalk and fell into bushes, yet she thinks she can mock someone for slurring some words? Nah, that's enough.  All Lu does is take.  And even now in post season interviews, Lu isn't acknowledging that she has any role in things.  "None of that was about me, they clearly had issues within themselves they needed to deal with"

23 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

No one needs to yell at a child outdoors to be quiet.  

Here's the thing, I live in an apartment and my apartment happens to be near an area where the kids in the complex congregate.  For a while, this wasn't a problem at all, kids would play, have football games, run, jump, laugh, etc.  Nothing was an issue.  Could I hear them? Yep.  They yell when they play football, but it's just a general level of background noise that you recognize but block out, in the same way you might hear a dryer running, you know? They weren't quiet, but they weren't really obtrusive.

Now sometime in the last year one or more new families moved in and things changed.  They have kids who come and play in that area, but they SCREAM.  I'm talking it sounds like someone is holding them down and trying to saw a limb off.  They are out there for a few hours, 3-5 days per week.  Every week.  Sometimes they run up and down the halls of the buildings, with that screaming, echoing.  It's insane.  Someone needs to tell them to shut that shit down, it's WAY beyond "kids playing" and into "my perfect snowflake can do no wrong" territory.  There are adults with them every time, so apparently they think it's totally fine and normal.  But, it's not.  And yes, if this is what Sunny's kid was doing, then I can see someone needing to yell at them to be quiet.   

• Love 16
51 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

Well.  If Beth did nothing wrong to Sunny's kid, why did Beth send her a bunch of Skinnygirl products and Jason quickly apologized to Sunny after the incident?  Just sayin.

Because Bethenny and Jason didn’t want any bad press from Sunny whether it was true or not?

• Love 4
(edited)
54 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Fair enough. I apologize for the error.

Hostin never clarified if it was a public beach or not, but if it wasn't a public space, then what Frankel did was even worse.  That means she marched onto private property - beachfront rights Sunny paid for   - to scream at somebody's kid. 

Either way, what an entitled asshole Frankel is.

Edited by film noire
  • Love 12
38 minutes ago, film noire said:

Hostin never clarified if it was a public beach or not, but if it wasn't a public space, then what Frankel did was even worse.  That means she marched onto private property - beachfront rights Sunny paid for   - to scream at somebody's kid. 

You can pay for private property but that doesn't mean that you can make all the noise you want on it.  There are noise ordinances and you can be in trouble for violating them, even if you own the property.  You can't leave a dog outside barking in your backyard that you own all day where I live, for example.  

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, smores said:

There are noise ordinances and you can be in trouble for violating them, even if you own the property.  

And those noise ordinances include an adult woman screaming at a kid playing on his private beach, instead of knocking on the front door and talking to his mother.

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Because Bethenny and Jason didn’t want any bad press from Sunny whether it was true or not?

Or Beth over reacted.  We've all seen that she does that.  Just sayin...  If kids are playing outside at the beach and you think it's it's too loud for your sleeping baby...first step, close the window.  If you have a problem, then speak to the children's parents.  She did neither.

• Love 20
9 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Fair enough. I apologize for the error.

Kids are loud when they are playing outside.

When first married, we rented next to a house with four little kids.  They screamed all day in the summer.  We asked the Mother nicely if she would tell them to cool it a bit.  She did nothing.  It was so freakin annoying, we bought a house and moved in 2 months.  Kids are kids, but too much is enough.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Not to mention during the first go around, Lu asked Dennis for money (not sure if she asked Beth too?). Beth arranged for Lu to get into rehab, and paid for it. Obviously Lu didn't turn that down since she went. Apparently Beth also paid for a lawyer for Lu. Did Lu say "No thanks, I don't need one"? Or that she would get and pay for her own? Apparently not. Lu is a taker and a user.

Think back to Luann's original arrest in December. She went to Spa-hab and upon her release, Dorinda arranged an excursion at the Mayflower Hotel. Ramona asked the waiter to take 2 pictures of them at the restaurant and posted it on Instagram. Luann and all posed for said pictures. Luann berated Ramona for the picture as it showed all of the ladies at the table with empty glasses saying it implied she was drinking. Meanwhile the restaurant had walls of wine bottles lined up sideways. Bethenny offered Luann her PR contact to help her take care of public blow back.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, smores said:

People need to remember that they are not the only people in a space.  It may be that they are on a beach, but there are also other people on that beach and there are houses nearby.  So someone might be trying to sleep, someone might have a headache, etc.  I'm not saying that people should not let kids be kids and play, but, there are reasonable limits and what you are doing shouldn't encroach on what other people around you are doing.  No one else should be forced to have to endure what you are doing just because they want to enjoy the beach too.

Exactly.  Lu had no issues at all calling up anyone she thought had enough money to give it to her to buy a house, and when the people around her recognized that she was clearly in a bad place, they stepped in and helped.  That's what friends do.  Hell, it's what decent humans do.

She wants Lu to not be an utter twat.  If Lu didn't apologize, I honestly don't think Beth would give that much of a shit.  I mean, I'm sure it would register (because, really, it SHOULD), but, she'd likely just shrug it off and say, whatever, it's Luann.  Nothing new there.  But when you consider the fact that every time they get together Bethenny has learned that Luann has either been talking shit behind her back (why does Bethenny get to pick the room and not ME? Screw Bethenny!), or to her face (What? You're just going home to watch your kid sleep?), and then is acting like she's above everyone else and people are simply jealous of her success, it gets old.  Then to turn on Barbara and openly mock Tinsley? This is a bitch who was so drunk she walked off of the sidewalk and fell into bushes, yet she thinks she can mock someone for slurring some words? Nah, that's enough.  All Lu does is take.  And even now in post season interviews, Lu isn't acknowledging that she has any role in things.  "None of that was about me, they clearly had issues within themselves they needed to deal with"

Here's the thing, I live in an apartment and my apartment happens to be near an area where the kids in the complex congregate.  For a while, this wasn't a problem at all, kids would play, have football games, run, jump, laugh, etc.  Nothing was an issue.  Could I hear them? Yep.  They yell when they play football, but it's just a general level of background noise that you recognize but block out, in the same way you might hear a dryer running, you know? They weren't quiet, but they weren't really obtrusive.

Now sometime in the last year one or more new families moved in and things changed.  They have kids who come and play in that area, but they SCREAM.  I'm talking it sounds like someone is holding them down and trying to saw a limb off.  They are out there for a few hours, 3-5 days per week.  Every week.  Sometimes they run up and down the halls of the buildings, with that screaming, echoing.  It's insane.  Someone needs to tell them to shut that shit down, it's WAY beyond "kids playing" and into "my perfect snowflake can do no wrong" territory.  There are adults with them every time, so apparently they think it's totally fine and normal.  But, it's not.  And yes, if this is what Sunny's kid was doing, then I can see someone needing to yell at them to be quiet.   

I HATE unnessery loud noise of any kind.  We sleep with two sound machines.  The husband even likes it.  Plus we have loud fire alarms, just in case.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Am I the only one who dislikes that you cannot delete a post that was made in error? Lol. 

I hate when there is a glitch and your post posts 3 or 4 times in a row.

Then all you can do is write double post, triple post - very Homer Simpson Doh!

• Love 3
12 hours ago, QQQQ said:

And apparently the other ladies were supposed to forego massages and hair/makeup until Her Highness returned and made full use of all such resources. 

I’m really beginning to think Lu is in LaLa Land.  She does what she wants without regard to others, isn’t a helper, really thinks she’s great as an entertainer, and doesn’t have feelings for the unfortunate. Two men have left HER, and there doesn’t seem to be another in the horizon.  She really must be a bitch, with a phony smile.  I’m disappointed.

• Love 3
On 6/14/2019 at 5:59 PM, film noire said:

That's a great point  - wading into the deep end with your (complicated : ) pool noodle and swimming with it - I wonder if Frankel's list of Luann's sins is also Bethenny's own (unconscious) list of sins she feels she committed against Shields?

In Frankel's custody case, she testified she didn't know Dennis was an addict, or even necessarily on medication. So (in her own way) Bethenny was oblivious to his situation, just as Luann was oblivious to Bethenny's.  (That might explain Frankel's revealing slip of the tongue, "You didn't care enough to check in on Dennis."  It was about Bethenny checking in on Dennis during their "off" phase).  And just as Luann cavalierly uses people who have loved and helped her (Buh bye, Bam Bam!) I think Bethenny used Dennis pretty cavalierly as well. For someone who (as you said) showed her such loyalty and support, & helped her profoundly, Frankel  (especially since he died) has been very disrespectful of Shields, imo. (Turning him into a lovesick ghost, crying about fears she drove him to kill himself, playing the widow while already in a new relationship, etc).  And Bethenny  (as @dosodog caught) is dining out on grief, even as she accuses Luann of dining out on her sobriety.  

It sounds like Luann has been a mirror for Frankel this season,  not just a target.  In Luann, imo, Bethenny sees her own ugliest self (and rejects it, throwing it back on Luann, because Betheny is not willing to own anything.) To be clear, in no way do I think Frankel should feel an ounce of guilt about Shields' death. Addicts own their lives and deaths, and she had no part in that.  Shields was a father to four kids - if didn't get him sober, nothing would.  None of that is on her (or his wife, or his friends). Shields was an addict, all of it rests on him, imo. 

That said, after years of relationship whiplash - We're together forever! No, we're not! Wait - yes we are! No, we're not! I'm dating other men but we're secretly engaged! -  he died. No chance to clean up the mess. Or even just make up excuses she can live with (because it's not about Dennis in the end, it's still all about Bethenny). Maybe Luann is the ultimate  trigger because she reminds Bethenny of herself; an entitled woman grown too used to taking what she wants, and  being  applauded for what she gives (within parameters she alone sets) and dismissing anybody who displeases her (Bethenny through fire, Luann through ice).  Maybe Bethenny loathes Luann not just because Luann is condescending and self-aggrandizing and maddening every mile of road from here to West Palm,  but also because every time Bethenny looks at the women, she recognizes Luann as a member of her own narcissistic tribe.

This sums it up so perfectly. Bethenny by her own admission said that when Dennis proposed, she didn't even say yes. She accepted the ring and told him that they needed to discuss terms and conditions of their relationship and marriage to one another. She couldn't even bring herself to tell anyone about their engagement while he was living and it was likely because of her that he also kept it secret. She didn't want another circus in her life but she welcomed the circus in his death. She got all of the attention for being the grieving fiance but he got none for being the fiance that was alive and breathing and ready to say 'I do' for her. Bethenny speaks to Lu so convincingly that I feel pretty sure that Bethenny doesn't know the depths of her own selfishness and self-serving behaviour.  

• Love 8
14 hours ago, nexxie said:

Barbara is a thirsty snake. This narrative of hers that the ladies did not make her feel welcome is a crock o shit.

There are 6 apple holders: Luann, Sonja, Dorinda, Ramona, Tinsley, Bethenny.

Barbara came on claiming she was good friends with Luann, Dorinda, and Sonya.

Barbara claimed she was neutral in the tensions between Dorinda and Luann and it became very apparent from her first scene that she was Team Luann. She made her first asshole move by asking Sonja to dis-invite Dorinda to her clam bake and not invite Ramona at all. She had already invited Dorinda and then it became you can come but you have to talk to Luann first. She did this because she knew how "reactive" Dorinda is.

She told Bethenny and Luann she couldn't stand Ramona. She repeated this again in front of the other women - minus Ramona. Ramona heard about it and Bravo showed an un-aired clip of Barbara saying it. This is right before Barbara went up to Ramona at Dorinda temporary hotel stay while she was moving. Barbara claimed in a TH shot that she felt egged on by the group to say it and got caught up in the moment - Bull Hockey. I didn't feel bad for Barbara at all when Ramona didn't extend her invite for drinks in Miami as Barbara already tried to exclude Ramona from her clam bake and told all of the women she didn't like her.

She claims to be a very close friend to Dorinda and yet she had never stepped onto either property of Dorindas (Berkeshires, Manhattan apt) She also dissed both properties. She kept telling Dorinda everything Dorinda's done wrong in terms of Luann and never acknowledged what Luann did which was talking to the press and implying that Dorinda is an alcoholic.

She dissed Tinsley I don't remember what location - but she said something along the lines maybe she doesn't want to be your friend to the "group"

It doesn't makes sense "not welcomed to group" She allegedly was good friends with 3, hated 1, sucked up to Bethenny to her face and made negative comments in her TH shots, and treats Tinsley like the runt of the group.

Is her nickname Bam Bam because someone took a hammer and bam bammed her face?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Well.  If Beth did nothing wrong to Sunny's kid, why did Beth send her a bunch of Skinnygirl products and Jason quickly apologized to Sunny after the incident?  Just sayin.

spock-meme-generator-that-is-very-logica

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
(edited)
12 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Well, I think it was pretty shitty of them to treat her as if she didn’t exist.  All except Bethenny.  Ramona was the worst blatantly not letting her go out with them.  She’s a mean bitch, and there will come a time that she won’t be attractive anymore and will sit in her apartment alone.  Luann too.  I’m surprised Barbara took it so well.  I would have told them to fuck off.

Barbara only cried for the following reasons:

1) a last ditch effort of tears to secure an apple

2) she realized the horse she backed for the entire season didn't have her back. It was obvious to me from the jump. Think back to all the scenes and events - when did Luann ever arrive or walk in with Barbara? Sonja's Paper magazine party, Tinsley's dog charity, the Berkshires, the Gangsta lunch, Luann Hospital 849.

Ramona didn't invite her out for drinks in Miami - big whoop. She said she didn't like Ramona and she also didn't think much of Tinsley. None of the other ladies went so why not hang with one of the other 4 still at the house: Sonja, Luann, Bethenny, or Dorinda?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 4
(edited)
11 hours ago, film noire said:

Or . . . it was BETHENNY's private beachfront rights property she paid for and Sunny's screaming children were the ones in the wrong for being on her property in the first place . . . . 

Edited by SailorGirl
  • Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, SailorGirl said:

Or . . . it was BETHENNY's private beachfront rights property she paid for and Sunny's screaming children were the ones in the wrong for being on her property in the first place . . . . 

But that's not the story that Hostin told, and the story that Hostin told was never denied by Frankel.  Which was that each family was renting a beach house, the houses were adjacent to each other, and Hostin's kid was playing in the yard of the house they were renting, while Frankel's kid was napping in the house they were renting.  No one ever mentioned Hostin's kid as screaming, except for here, by people who would have no way of knowing.  Absolutely never any mention of Hostin's "screaming" kid being on any property except the one he was entitled to be on.  So Frankel had no more beachfront rights than Hostin did.  And Hostin's kid had as much right to play as Frankel's kid had to nap.  Normal people can work out this kind of conflict without going completely ham.

Edited by Mondrianyone
  • Love 14
(edited)
49 minutes ago, SailorGirl said:

Gotcha -- I don't know any of the details -- haven't really been following this part of the discussion because I feel like its just another "beat up on Bethenny" conversation and people are throwing out aspersions about her without acknowledging that the other party could be the guilty one, or at least share in the responsibility of causing whatever latest incident that further cements Bethenny as being the worst person ever in the history of mankind. 🙄

Exactly!

And once again Bethenny Frankel dominates the discussion.   She is a master of Bravo's requirement to "bring it" and no doubt will remain their highest paid HW.

Last word for those of you who have not spent time on a Hampton beach:

.....no one, I repeat NO ONE yells, screams or is loud on the beaches in the Hamptons, especially those adjacent to private homes.  It's simply NOT done which makes me question Sunny's version of events regarding Bethenny's reaction.   That plus the fact that new mothers know screaming would wake the baby. 

Edited by AnnA
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Exactly!

And once again Bethenny Frankel dominates the discussion.   She is a master of Bravo's requirement to "bring it" and no doubt will remain their highest paid HW.

.....no one, I repeat NO ONE yells, screams or is loud on the beaches in the Hamptons, especially those adjacent to private homes.  It's simply NOT done. 

You betcha.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Exactly!

.....no one, I repeat NO ONE yells, screams or is loud on the beaches in the Hamptons, especially those adjacent to private homes.  It's simply NOT done. 

If the kid was being too loud and out of control, yes, his mother should have told him and his pals to lower the volume.

But but but-- based on many posts it seems there is a distinct possibility that the screaming emanated not only from a kid but also from an age 40-something adult. If so, perhaps the adult -- who we've seen has the innate talent to impersonate a banshee -- should learn these rules about not screaming or being loud on a beach in the Hamptons, especially one adjacent to private homes.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)
13 minutes ago, SCS said:

If the kid was being too loud and out of control, yes, his mother should have told him and his pals to lower the volume.

But but but-- based on many posts it seems there is a distinct possibility that the screaming emanated not only from a kid but also from an age 40-something adult. If so, perhaps the adult -- who we've seen has the innate talent to impersonate a banshee -- should learn these rules about not screaming or being loud on a beach in the Hamptons, especially one adjacent to private homes.

Those "many posts" do not represent multiple witness statements.   They merely  repeat Sunny's version of events.   Sunny rented a house for one week while Bethenny was there for the season.   Chances are Bethenny is more familiar with the customs.  Regardless, without an unbiased third party present, we have no way of knowing what happened.  

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, AnnA said:

Those "many posts" do not represent multiple witness statements.    Regardless, withiut an unbiased third party present, we have no way of knowing what happened.  

Ah, but they don't not represent it either. O, double negative, sometimes you have a use . . . 

Regardless, withiut an unbiased third party present, we have no way of knowing what happened.  

Methinks that applies to pretty much 80% of the posts on this site.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Regardless, without an unbiased third party present, we have no way of knowing what happened.

We know that Jason apologized immediately and that Bethenny sent Sunny an assortment of SkinnyGirl products, both of which seem to be acknowledgments of being in the wrong.  And, as already mentioned, Bethenny never denied Sunny's account of events.  Which you know she does when she feels unjustly accused.  So I'm going with what Sunny said as being pretty close to factual.

• Useful 4
  • Love 10
(edited)

image.png.706aa8739cf961edcf14c149ee3ae4dd.png

And now I'm out of this discussion.  I set myself a limit of three posts per issue, and I think I may already have exceeded it.  I don't want to be in danger of becoming pathetic or boring.  😎

ETA:  I swear I'm not replying to myself.  There really were posts between these two of mine.  Either that or I've come down with Primetimer's disease.

Edited by Mondrianyone
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Mondrianyone said:

image.png.706aa8739cf961edcf14c149ee3ae4dd.png

And now I'm out of this discussion.  I set myself a limit of three posts per issue, and I think I may already have exceeded it.  I don't want to be in danger of becoming pathetic or boring.  😎

Thank you for this. Truly.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, breezy424 said:

Hoop there it is! 

She knew she fucked up.  

• Love 9
On 6/12/2019 at 10:13 PM, rustyspigot said:

The important question (not). What is the seafood Bethenny is deathly allergic to? I get it isn't shellfish since she gets it every week on the show. But, this week she ordered tuna. Is she just allergic to cheap fish?

Her allergy seems to depend on how much attention she's craving at the moment. Next thing you know, she'll be fleeing a movie theater in hysterics because someone next to her is snacking on Swedish Fish.

On 6/13/2019 at 2:01 PM, thesupremediva1 said:

Beth had one last year in Cartagena as well. We have now had Scary Island 2 and 3 thanks to B and her meltdowns.

Since her return, she's managed to funk up almost every vacation with her ridiculous tweak outs and general bitchassness. Thank goodness she wasn't around to mess up the splendor that was "Slutty Island."

1 hour ago, AnnA said:

She is a master of Bravo's requirement to "bring it" and no doubt will remain their highest paid HW.

Except she's not the highest paid HW; there are some that make more than her (way more, in NeNe's case), and some who make the same.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
17 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

Yikes, those pics of Sonja show that she must've gotten discount implants.  They look terrible.

I don't understand why an older woman would get boob implants.  Get them lifted, yes.  But huge boobs on an older woman can give them the appearance of being fatter than they are.

• Love 6