Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Life is Not a Cabaret

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, film noire said:

Sunny said her son was "about seven" so she was off by a summer (Bryn was a baby when he was eight) but whether the boy was seven, eight or nine - or seventeen - Frankel screaming at a kid the way she screamed at Luann is flat-out abusive, imo.

Sunny didn't say that Bethenny screamed at her kid the way she screamed at Lu, she said that Beth yelled at her kid. Maybe she had to yell to be heard over Sunny's kid who, if he had to be told to pipe down, was likely screaming with his friends. 

• Love 9
(edited)
On 6/15/2019 at 4:06 PM, UsernameFatigue said:

Sunny didn't say that Bethenny screamed at her kid the way she screamed at Lu, she said that Beth yelled at her kid. . 

But if Hostin actually meant Bethenny did not behave as Frankel in the clip they showed, why did she say Bethenny did?  ("I’ve seen her behave that way "  and "Seen that kind of behavior"  refer  to the clip they played of Bethenny screaming.)  Hostin also previously described the interaction strongly (she told Frankel she was a bully)  so I doubt Hostin meant that all Bethenny did was briefly yell at her kid.

But if that IS all that happened, then Hostin owes one bigass apology to Bethenny Frankel - and the audience - because Sunny clearly linked Frankel screaming at her kid with the clip of Bethenny screaming at Luann. 

Maybe she had to yell to be heard over Sunny's kid who, if he had to be told to pipe down, was likely screaming with his friends. 

I don't think anybody should get in the face of a kid for playing loudly. 

Ask (not scream) at the kid to pipe down, or knock on the door & ask the parent to rein it in.  Kids should feel the adults in the world are the sane ones, not the ones who can come up to them on a beach, yelling.

Edited by film noire
b/c reign is for the royals, darling
  • Love 16
(edited)
12 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Am I the only one who thinks it makes no sense to scream at someone to stop screaming or they'd wake the baby?

Personally I think that if someone screamed, it was because the kids were so loud it was the only way to be heard. 

24 minutes ago, film noire said:

I don't think anybody should get in the face of a kid for playing loudly. 

Ask (not scream) at the kid to pipe down, or knock on the door & ask the parent to reign it in.  Kids should feel the adults in the world are the sane ones, not the ones who can come up to them on a beach, yelling.

What is the difference between yelling and screaming? If the kids are being so loud that they cannot hear you when you "ask", then you would have to yell. No one (including Sunny) said Beth got in her kid's face. 

Sunny was abhorrent in how she went after Beth on Twitter for her relief efforts, She is a petty woman who just shows how little she is when she opens her mouth (or types on Twitter, as the case might be). 

In my experience, if you feel the need to talk to a kid and the parent is right there, it is because the parent is completely oblivious, and/or thinks her special snowflake can do no wrong. I certainly had adults have their say when I was a kid, and didn't think they should go running to my parents or my friends parents if they had something to say. But then I wasn't brought up as a snowflake, either. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
23 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Am I the only one who thinks it makes no sense to scream at someone to stop screaming or they'd wake the baby?

I agree.

Which means it sounds exactly like something Bethenny Frankel would do )

I wouldn't believe anything Sunny says.

bethenny noted.jpeg

..couldn't resist, AnnA ; )

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Personally I think that if someone screamed, it was because the kids were so loud it was the only way to be heard. 

(snip only for space)

Thanks for replying, UserName - I think we're at a mileage varying turn in the road - time for cocktails, maybe?  (We can each visit the other's side of the pool ; )

cocktails poolside.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Sunny didn't say that Bethenny screamed at her kid the way she screamed at Lu, she said that Beth yelled at her kid. Maybe she had to yell to be heard over Sunny's kid who, if he had to be told to pipe down, was likely screaming with his friends. 

Two sides to every story.  We all weren’t there so don’t know exactly what occurred.  Maybe Sunny exaggerated, maybe her kid or kids were too loud.  Some mothers will never give their kids wrong.  Some kids are so spoiled they have no respect for others.  I never watch the view as I can’t stand all of them.  Just my opinion.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 5
(edited)

Who knows but if anyone’s raising a “snowflake” it might be a shopaholic attention grubmonster  who is putting her kid, barred on some level from social media exposure in an ongoing custody war, in view on nonstop Instastories, according to her thread.

Maybe we can turn to the woman Beth poured water on at a Hamptons concert because B got princess-bitch-twisted-nipple-pissed that her view was impeded at a concert...spoiler alert!   The woman who got soaked was surely, according to some, asking for it!

Beth’s stalking around Barton G’s and ramping up the dramatics reminded me so much of how scary Nene Leakes could get on Atlanta housewives.  To me, they are similar - franchise stars who stated off as the sheroes of each series, made it big or bigger, and then proved each has absolutely no capacity for self-reflection.   LuAnn isn’t a star in that way - she’s got a stiffness and a humorless quality that has always killed the attempted charm IMo - but she suffers from the same intensity of self-obsession.  Pretty gotdamned sad.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 16
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5927219

LOL

Get on board the B train, sis!  It's Bethenny's world (at least according to the B) and we all just live in it!  Uber drivers! Walmart cashiers! Tugboat captains! Concert-goers!  Widows! Talk show hosts! Crazy cabaret singers!  Demented toaster oven makers! Egg-freezing socialites! Pool noodle connoisseurs! And whatever it is Dorinda does all day! (I wtchEnny Brizcochcnnsthus yum/translation from Dorindish/I watch Lenny Brisco sticky chicken hands yum)  Babs wandering through the White House mobile spray-tanning every doric column in her wake!  All serve Bethenny!

~and bethenny serves andy

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7
34 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Children are allowed to play loudly on a beach!  As somebody said upthread, close your window!

tenor.gif?itemid=5927219

Right? This is a woman who apparently can't keep her shit together during a custody hearing, screaming during Jason Hoppy's testimony.  This is a woman who throws a drink at a concert goer who had the audacity of being in front of her.  I can't believe anyone can watch this woman and think it's impossible for her to be an asshole to kids playing on a beach.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
4 hours ago, Burly said:

Bethenny steals best actress award from Sonja. 

I did not believe that outburst for one tiny second. 

Take a look at the diners actors  in the restaurant behind her. Staged AF. People do not carry on eating and chatting while some hysterical bitch goes off on a fake anxiety breakdown a few feet away.  

She's been rehearsing for years.

• Love 8
(edited)
3 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Sunny also criticized Bethenny last year for her relief efforts. That woman is a piece of work. I have watched her on political news channels before, and found that she often plays loose and fast with the truth. I will no longer watch any show that she is on. 

Assuming that this may have happened with her other kid, maybe the kid needed to be told to pipe down. It ticks me off when people think that their children should be allowed to scream and yell, no matter where they are. I don't care if your kid is at a pool, a beach, or playing in the street. There are other people living there, and your kid (and his friends) are not the only people there, And I don't even have a sleeping child. Special snowflakes are only special to the people that spawned them. 

Special snowflakes are only special to the people that spawned them. 

Except for in Bethenny's case.

Edited by Happy Camper
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Thanks for replying, UserName - I think we're at a mileage varying turn in the road - time for cocktails, maybe?  (We can each visit the other's side of the pool ; )

cocktails poolside.jpg

Don't you guys dare go having cocktails and fun by the pool while I am sitting here suffering from my trauma from this past episode. You just stay right here and comfort me!

• LOL 9
  • Love 5

Bethenny was right to be upset at the loss she experienced. The loss was the time/effort spent helping Lou when she could've been with Dennis (who really needed the help vs someone so ungrateful.) She didn't know it at the time but she chose the wrong person to help and she's regretful about that. She will never get back the time she could've spent with Dennis. She's yelling because she's still grieving for a loss, plain and simple. 

• Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, wallies said:

The loss was the time/effort spent helping Lou when she could've been with Dennis (who really needed the help vs someone so ungrateful.) 

Luann checked into rehab four/five weeks iirc before Dennis died, so there wasn't an overlap in resources being taken away from Dennis and given to Luann (and wasn't Frankel dating other men at that point, anyway? Was she even in contact with him on a daily basis at that point?) 

And (to me at least) Frankel made it clear what she feels guilty about, earlier in the season ("I feel guilty that the only way I got off the ride is that he’s dead.") so I think Frankel  might be searching for a narrative she can live with (You, Luann, caused me to ignore Dennis) and not the truth of what actually happened.

Edited by film noire
  • Useful 8
  • Love 11

In listening, unfortunately, to Bethanny's "snap" because she just couldn't after Luanne made fun of Tinsley for slurring her words, what I understood from her diatribe, was that she did all this stuff for Luanne. It does not appear that Luanne asked for any of her help. 

I sort of see a pattern of Bethanny to find people who are vulnerable and make herself helpful, without their consent. I can completely see this rough night with Luanne wandering in fields in underwear that Bethanny insisted on staying, insisted on calling whoever, insisted on taking her to treatment, insisted on paying for it since she insisted on Luanne going, and now is pissed off that Luanne isn't praising her for being a savior. 

And for Bethanny to scream all that very private stuff about Luanne in front of everyone, IMO, just made her look bad, and also made it seem like she had an agenda from the beginning. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 14

I stopped watching this show a few years ago but have kept reading your comments here to keep up a bit. I see that I haven’t missed a thing other than outrageous behavior, relationship problems, children problems (LuAnn) and embarrassing behavior in foreign countries. As far as I can tell, not one of these women is a “housewife” or even married. They should be ashamed to be this ....... everything our parents taught us not to be and not to do. I do pity their children.

• Love 5
(edited)

As a long standing member of #TeamBethenny I cannot resist commenting on the fact that she always dominates our discussions.  

Bravo is a business and Bethenny is a master at creating a buzz.   That's why Bravo and Andy love her. 

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 11
41 minutes ago, film noire said:

Luann checked into rehab four/five weeks before Dennis died, so there wasn't an overlap in resources being taken away from Dennis and given to Luann (and wasn't Frankel dating other men at that point, anyway? Was she even in contact with him on a daily basis at that point?) 

And (to me at least) Frankel made it clear what she feels guilty about, earlier in the season ("I feel guilty that the only way I got off the ride is that he’s dead.") so I think Frankel  might be searching for a narrative she can live with (You, Luann, caused me to ignore Dennis) and not the truth of what actually happened.

I would bet Lu’s first thought, upon learning that Dennis died, was, “Oh, s- - -. Now there’s really no chance of me borrowing $6M from him.”

• LOL 10
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I watched The View that day and I don’t recall Sunny describing Beth as screaming like a lunatic. I do not doubt that Beth yells at people. But Sunny first said she yelled at a group of kids, then it turned into just poor 7 y/o Gabriel. Also of interest, Gabriel is seventeen and Bryan wasn’t even alive when he was seven. 

I have been known to yell at neighbor kids for being too loud.  If they were at the beach, the kids could move on down out of ear shot.  And if my child was loud and woke up a baby. I would be the one yelling at them.  It's called making them behave.

5 hours ago, Burly said:

Bethenny steals best actress award from Sonja. 

I did not believe that outburst for one tiny second. 

Take a look at the diners actors  in the restaurant behind her. Staged AF. People do not carry on eating and chatting while some hysterical bitch goes off on a fake anxiety breakdown a few feet away.  

I'm sure they have extras in the backgrounds at lots of these dinner scenes.  For one thing, it would have been all over social media when this happened , including phone video, if it was regular customers.  

• Love 10
(edited)
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

In listening, unfortunately, to Bethanny's "snap" because she just couldn't after Luanne made fun of Tinsley for slurring her words, what I understood from her diatribe, was that she did all this stuff for Luanne. It does not appear that Luanne asked for any of her help. 

I sort of see a pattern of Bethanny to find people who are vulnerable and make herself helpful, without their consent. I can completely see this rough night with Luanne wandering in fields in underwear that Bethanny insisted on staying, insisted on calling whoever, insisted on taking her to treatment, insisted on paying for it since she insisted on Luanne going, and now is pissed off that Luanne isn't praising her for being a savior. 

And for Bethanny to scream all that very private stuff about Luanne in front of everyone, IMO, just made her look bad, and also made it seem like she had an agenda from the beginning. 

Luann kind of dragged Bethenny into this by calling her up and drunkenly begging Bethenny and/or Dennis loan her $6 million. Yes, Bethenny could have said no and left Luann to her own devices, but the only person in this group who is that callous is Luann. The irony.

Everyone else would have asked what was going on and inquired if there was any other assistance they could provide, even Crazy Noodle who we've seen checking in on Bethenny, coaching Luann through apologies, and picking up on clues that the tour of that Morgan house was turning Sonja batty. Crazy Noodle who is openly rude and hostile to Barbara. But Luann is right there with the other women chastising Barbara for her bad energy. I have every confidence that had the shoes been on the other foot, Luann would have said good luck and walked away.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Special snowflakes are only special to the people that spawned them. 

Except for in Bethenny's case.

Are you saying Bryn is special to you too? How sweet.  

One other thing with regards to Sunny Hustin. I didn't watch the exchange (haven't watched the View in years) but apparently Meghan McCain said that Bethenny sent her a nice note after the death of her father. Hustin replied "I didn't get a nice note". How rude to compare her kid being a brat, to Meghan losing her father, who many considered to be a hero. What a delusional bitch. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Are you saying Bryn is special to you too? How sweet.  

One other thing with regards to Sunny Hustin. I didn't watch the exchange (haven't watched the View in years) but apparently Meghan McCain said that Bethenny sent her a nice note after the death of her father. Hustin replied "I didn't get a nice note". How rude to compare her kid being a brat, to Meghan losing her father, who many considered to be a hero. What a delusional bitch. 

Bethenny may have not sent Sunny a note, but, Sunny has said that Bethenny sent her Skinny Girl products that her friends enjoyed.

I like both Sunny and Bethenny but I'm sure Sunny is one of those mother's whose kids can do no wrong.  Plus, in The View forum, someone had seen The View's after show where Sunny first told the story and in that telling, her son was 12.

• Love 7
On 6/13/2019 at 7:57 AM, ButterQueen said:

Real friends don’t disclose these things.  B uses it for ammunition for the show.  She’s not a friend.

I'm not a fan of either Bethenny or LuAnn, but I believe if LuAnn hadn't been so unbearably awful, entitled, ungrateful, & disloyal, Bethenny never would have revealed all she'd done to help in such detail. Normally I'd agree that real friends don't disclose such things, but since real friends don't act the way LuAnn did, especially towards one who's given so much (not just money, but time) in the recent past, I have to give Bethenny a pass on this one...

• Love 17
2 hours ago, film noire said:

Was she even in contact with him on a daily basis at that point?) 

I listened to a radio interview with Dennis that was recorded two weeks before he died. He mentioned that he had spoken with Bethenny a few weeks ago so.....Nope. They were not that close before he overdosed. He did have some nice things to say about her, but I would not consider someone that I had not talked to in weeks a very close friend.

As for the fiance story. Um, I think if I had a fiance, I would be in touch with him/her more often than a few weeks ago.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 10
27 minutes ago, IslandGirl said:

I'm not a fan of either Bethenny or LuAnn, but I believe if LuAnn hadn't been so unbearably awful, entitled, ungrateful, & disloyal, Bethenny never would have revealed all she'd done to help in such detail. Normally I'd agree that real friends don't disclose such things, but since real friends don't act the way LuAnn did, especially towards one who's given so much (not just money, but time) in the recent past, I have to give Bethenny a pass on this one...

What did Beth want.  An apology on every episode.  Why did Lu need to talk about it on the show?  When was Lu ungrateful on the show to Beth?  I kept hearing how bad Lu was, but really never saw it.  Who wants to talk about these things on a television show?  Ramona didn’t talk about her marriage breakdown and Beth refuses to talk about her personal life.  It’s self preservation.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Midnight Cheese said:

It’s completely pathetic that “business interests” are served by Bethenny losing her shit bigly at the infuriating but clueless monster LuAnn.   Saaaaaaad.

What would that business card look like?

Bethenny Frankel: Professional Bitch. At Your Service. 

Question: What is your profession?

Answer: Bitch.

NEXT!

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

It does not appear that Luanne asked for any of her help. 

I sort of see a pattern of Bethanny to find people who are vulnerable and make herself helpful, without their consent. I can completely see this rough night with Luanne wandering in fields in underwear

Ask for help?   She was on a bender, stealing her kid's money, driving under the influence and whatever else.

I don't see any other way to look at it then Bethenny saved that drunken dumbass from being arrested and jailed again.

I wish Bethenny and the others would of ignored her so she ended up in jail where she belongs.

wow......

• Love 8
7 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

No one needs to yell at a child outdoors to be quiet.  

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

I spend a lot of time at Florida beaches and pools. Kids get excited and yell and scream because they are HAVING FUN BECAUSE THEY ARE KIDS.  It would be very weird to see an adult yelling back at them and if this were to happen I would expect it would be a 90 year old man who has dementia. 

• Love 18
3 hours ago, wallies said:

Bethenny was right to be upset at the loss she experienced. The loss was the time/effort spent helping Lou when she could've been with Dennis (who really needed the help vs someone so ungrateful.) She didn't know it at the time but she chose the wrong person to help and she's regretful about that. She will never get back the time she could've spent with Dennis. She's yelling because she's still grieving for a loss, plain and simple. 

She was also spending her time with her new boyfriend.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Yes, which is exactly what a grieving girlfriend/fiancee/pretend widow of a guy who is not divorced would do because she is not really into Dennis.

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

Scary Dinner update: "Bam Bam" Kavovit  (and who first called her that? Is it about a hammer? Sexual role play based on The Flintstones? WTF gives? Inquiring minds almost want to know) Bam Bam has a book coming out on June 25th (Heels of Steel) which leads me to wonder if that Oliver Twist-like "Please, Luann, may I have some more attention?"moment at dinner was actually about screen time to convert into media attention to convert into book sales. Jesus, you playing me, Bam Bam? I was all sad-hearted for your crying face folding in on itself like a broken accordian (and looked away from your ritualistic spray-tanning in shame and terror - do you hear the lambs, Clarice?) but now I fear I shed those two tears - in between the popcorn and vodka - for NOTHING! Quo Vadis, Bam Bam? Between cabaret and Skinnygirl and agelezzzzzz by Ramona, I hardly knew you were hawking sumpin'. Makes me not trust ya.

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
(edited)
On 7/20/2016 at 10:59 PM, BookElitist said:

Thank ye Thank ye      

•      {stated with enriched SARCASM}:  We were spared the resultant stippling of Betheme!me!me’s!™️  rapid-fire sad maniacal jive-talking/incorrigible razings, and her tiresome attempts at presentation as a woman of conscience; a prisoner of others' provocations and happenstance. {always a victim but never the victimizer...not}

Sonja, Barbara, Dorinda...

They are Mmm Mmm Mmm...Bethenney-ass-lickin’-good™️.       

️    i think that portions of  My Post from 2016 are STILL relevant  to the WTF behaviors of   Betheme!me!me! ️  7/16/2019

Edited by BookElitist
"The more you know”
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
8 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

This is exactly what she does. I was listening to a podcast and the two hosts were saying the same thing. Bethenny creates chaos so she can swoop in and calm everyone down/save them. Her goal in every situation is to find a way to make it about her. A few nights earlier she went to Lu's room desperately trying to bait Lu into a fight and was effortlessly shut down by Lu. Bethenny needs to control the narrative at all times. It's when she can't that she loses it.

• Love 15
(edited)
10 hours ago, film noire said:

Scary Dinner update: "Bam Bam" Kavovit  (and who first called her that? Is it about a hammer? Sexual role play based on The Flintstones? WTF gives? Inquiring minds almost want to know) Bam Bam has a book coming out on June 25th (Heels of Steel) which leads me to wonder if that Oliver Twist-like "Please, Luann, may I have some more attention?"moment at dinner was actually about screen time to convert into media attention to convert into book sales. Jesus, you playing me, Bam Bam? I was all sad-hearted for your crying face folding in on itself like a broken accordian (and looked away from your ritualistic spray-tanning in shame and terror - do you hear the lambs, Clarice?) but now I fear I shed those two tears - in between the popcorn and vodka - for NOTHING! Quo Vadis, Bam Bam? Between cabaret and Skinnygirl and agelezzzzzz by Ramona, I hardly knew you were hawking sumpin'. Makes me not trust ya.

Brava!

You forgot about the handy-dandy tool kit that Beth, so quickly, hung on a door handle, with the logo toward the door.  Tho, I can see why. I mean, what nerve she had to a) forget to bring an actual hostess gift, and b) make do with something from your product line, out of the back of the car? To Bethenny?! Not to mention, she had already given Beth one (like the sweater my mother bought for my sister 2 Christmases in a row or the Flying Executive Desk Set from Dead Poets Society). How very dare she!

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

Exactly.  But new boyfriend won't get her screeching at him for taking time away from her swooping in and saving her ex-BF/fiance only when it helps garner sympathy, who she speculates died because of her unrequited love.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

12 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

I spend a lot of time at Florida beaches and pools. Kids get excited and yell and scream because they are HAVING FUN BECAUSE THEY ARE KIDS.  It would be very weird to see an adult yelling back at them and if this were to happen I would expect it would be a 90 year old man who has dementia. 

Yes and no.

Definitely not on a public beach but if I was lucky or rich enough to have a home with a beachfront and someone (young or old) was screaming under my window, I would not only yell at them to quiet down, I'd chase their rude ass away from my property.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 6
16 minutes ago, AnnA said:

Yes and no.

Definitely not on a public beach but if I was lucky or rich enough to have a home with a beachfront and someone (young or old) was screaming under my window, I would not only yell at them to quiet down, I'd chase their rude ass away from my property.

We live in a resort town, so are used to people and kids at beaches. We also have lots of neighbours who have pools, and they and their kids are able to enjoy their pools without being obnoxiously loud and disturbing the neighbourhood. However we used to have people who weren't even neighbours, but rather lived in a house that is down a hill, across a road and in a different area of homes entirely. They had a pool, and their kids would screech at the top of their lungs for hours. They might as well have been right in our backyard and those of our actual neighbours. Our neighbours with kids that age also commented on it. Mind you it had nothing to do with the pool, they also played in the street using the same decibel of screeching. 

Apparently Sunny made a comment during one of her times telling this story that she was only renting her beach house for a week, whereas Bethenny was renting for the whole summer. Apparently that entitled her kids to act however they wanted since they could only afford to be there for a short time. Sunny appears to be quite envious of Beth's success. 

• Love 9

Ramoaner is 63.  Is there ever a time lately that her boobs are not practically hanging to the floor.  THEY ARE FALLING OUT OF EVERY NITEGOWN SHE WEARS.  I have nice boobs too, but there comes a time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
On 6/15/2019 at 8:14 PM, Cherrio said:

Ask for help?   She was on a bender, stealing her kid's money, driving under the influence and whatever else.

I don't see any other way to look at it then Bethenny saved that drunken dumbass from being arrested and jailed again.

I wish Bethenny and the others would of ignored her so she ended up in jail where she belongs.

wow......

Not to mention during the first go around, Lu asked Dennis for money (not sure if she asked Beth too?). Beth arranged for Lu to get into rehab, and paid for it. Obviously Lu didn't turn that down since she went. Apparently Beth also paid for a lawyer for Lu. Did Lu say "No thanks, I don't need one"? Or that she would get and pay for her own? Apparently not. Lu is a taker and a user.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 19
10 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Ramoaner is 63.  Is there ever a time lately that her boobs are not practically hanging to the floor.  THEY ARE FALLING OUT OF EVERY NITEGOWN SHE WEARS.  I have nice boobs too, but there comes a time.

Not only Ramona has them hanging out but Bethenny too. 

Lol ... if I wore tops like that they’d fall out and bounce off my knees. 😁 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1