Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Life is Not a Cabaret

• Start Topic

Tinsley shares a recent picture of Ramona locking lips with Harry Dubin; Sonja loses it after leaving an AA meeting, but Luann doesn't let that rain on her cabaret parade; the women confront Luann over her selfish ways; Bethenny has a panic attack.

Airs June 12, 2019.

Why are so many scenes from this season being shown as "flashbacks"?  I don't recall past seasons featuring so many flashbacks which weren't actual flashbacks to earlier seasons.

• Love 9
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

What is it with everyone wearing sunglasses inside? 

They're hung over.

I'm not sure why Bethenny would try to direct Tinsley towards a 57 year old guy when Tins is supposedly mulling whether or not she wants to have a baby (not that men have a window for having children the way that women do, but I don't think there are a ton of men who are looking to do the baby thing when they're pushing 60).

And I'm not sure why Tinsley would be interested in a guy who is simultaneously texting two women who are in the same house together.  Is he texting Sonja, too? Still interested in Bethenny?  Wants to give Luann a shot?  Pick one person from the group, dude.

Edited by Steph J
  • LOL 8
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, pieinmyeye said:

That picture of Moaner and Harry making out was nauseating.

She and Mario kissed like that at their vow renewal. Ramona wants to eat her man’s face...lovely. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

What is it with everyone wearing sunglasses inside? 

Well Bethenny always has because she has those dark circles around her eyes when she isn't covering it up with foundation.

Everyone else, after a night of drinking - deep sensitivity to light?

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, bosawks said:

I kinda think Lu is right about the 360.

It didn’t look to me like Sonja changed her opinion about going to the meeting whatsoever.....

Exactly!! If Luann didn’t have her head so far up her own ass, she would have noticed that.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Sonja told her from the second they left the meeting she wasn’t comfortable.  Luann didn’t hear because she doesn’t want anyone else to get any attention.  

No, Sonja said she wasn't comfortable because SHE, SONJA wanted attention.  "I can't deal with the meeting....please comfort me...I'm a broken bird."  And all the others just fell for it.

• Useful 2
  • Love 17
2 minutes ago, janiema said:

Luann is right:

Sonja had her “breakdown” for attention

Sonja didn’t act so distraught in the car

Bethenny is the person who made Sonja go to the meeting

And Luann was right to remove herself from that ridiculous “breakdown” situation. It’s not good for her sobriety and someone needed to take a stand against Sonja’s attempt at passive aggressive control of the whole house.

Thanks for this.  

If Sonja was truly upset she would have told Luann in private, not waited to be in front of the other women, and the cameras.

• Love 16