Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E15: Life is Not a Cabaret

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, BodhiGurl said:

Omg Babs... settle down on the self tanner in a spray can, and nice job getting it all over the white furniture. Yeesh. 

That was pretty gross, the entire house is white.

At the very least, how about aiming that aerosol can in the BATHROOM where the surfaces are tiled?

This was like watching MJ from Shahs leaving brown blobs everywhere.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
9 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

No, she isn't rich from cabaret. But she is in the top ten of richest housewives. She married very well. 

If Lu has so much money, why did she have to go around begging for money to buy a 6 million dollar house? 🤷‍♀️ B probably could have paid cash...just sayin.'

• Love 18
9 hours ago, Rahul said:

Luann is an admitted drunk and convicted felon on probation. Not only did she know what Tinsely was saying (or trying to say as she slurred), but she had the gaul to make fun of her while Tinsley was obviously drunk. Luann really is an insufferable bitch and karma will be too. 

She copped a plea deal to a misdemeanor and is on probation. She's not a felon. 

Karma is a bitch, like Ramona predicted, Bethenny will always be alone. She is the insufferable bitch who makes absolutely  everything about her. 

• Love 16
10 hours ago, Neurochick said:

That's true, but if they don't do it, you certainly don't lose your cookies like BetheME.  

It’s true that Bethenny lost her cookies because of all the attention Lu wanted, but it was more than that.  It was about Bethenny’s troubles in general .. her troubles with Jason and the court, Dennis dying, her fighting for custody of Bryn .. everything that’s going wrong in her life.  Luanne was the straw that broke the camel’s back.  She can’t take the stress of it all, therefore losing it on vacation.  Lu’s attitude brought her to the brink.

• Love 19
10 hours ago, bosawks said:

Wait: fields, lawyers, negligees, what the heck is happening!?!?

I was so confused!

At one point, Bethenny said you're dining out on your sobriety. Then she mimiced the hand movement of making it rain on a stripper simultaneously making slurping lizard mouth like Hannibel Lector talking about Chianti and Fava Beans.

I was like what Dah fuck?

TatteredCheeryBernesemountaindog-small.g

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

This episode had me all wound up I couldn't get to sleep.

I've been a Lu fan for awhile but I just can't with her right now. 

I'm sad there are only two more episodes.  Can't wait for the reunion. Does anyone know how many reunion episodes we're getting?

• Love 8

I felt really bad for B when she got into full blown panic attack mode. I had my own troubles with those suckers several years ago and had the hardest time coordinating the physical and behavioral/psychological components so I could manage them. It was the Adrenalin rush part that was most difficult to control -  the 'fight or flight' urge was near impossible for me to suppress or hide. Wish they hadn't left it as a cliffhanger, it brought too many angst-ish memories.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, Lemons said:

It was all for drama.  The ex restaurant hostess lives in NYC where you have every type of person imaginable including homeless. Her story about the subway sickened me.  Who the fuck does she think she is.  

She repeated that on WWHL last night and Andy Cohen said "Well, I ride the subway". 

I can not understand why these women coddle her so much as if she is this delicate, sensitive flower. She's a snob and in constant need of attention. 

• Love 21

The biggest problem with this season is that only Luann has a real storyline. Beth ennui sort of has a storyline with the deceased boyfriend but not really. Tinsley supposedly has a storyline looking for love but makes it ridiculous by either running away or jumping his bones on the first date. Ramona runs into Mario every so often but that’s it. Sonja, Dorinda and Barbara have no storyline at all. The other ladies (sans Ramona) try to create interest by jumping on Luann who can sometimes be an oblivious idiot. I think her resilience galls them because only Ramona (who can also be completely oblivious) has a similar resilience.

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Anyone besides me think that Lu's going to the beach to swim was to get away from 'witnesses and cameras' to get a couple of drinks?  I know ... not fair .... but my immediate thought.

Mine, too.  

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Steph J said:

I wonder if the people who are already present in a restaurant whenever the Housewives go out to eat anywhere are warned beforehand that things are about to get loud and ridiculous.

I've always wondered the same thing. I would definitely get up and leave no matter which HoWife franchise was there. None of them are "celebrity" worthy to me. 

11 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

Bethenny has become Jill Zarin.

Jill Zarin amped to a thousand. Betheny makes JZ look like a calm, rational, zen master.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
6 hours ago, film noire said:

Luann has made an art form out of her condescension - there's a brazen "ta da!" quality to it that feels like salt in the wound. 

Luann (haughtily at Bethenny):  Look at you.

Tinsley:  Don't say "Look at you"!  That's rude!

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Next week: 

Every “song” is worse than the previous release.

Someone is writing songs for Lu that require no actual singing.

But somehow Lu still thinks she’s Barbra Streisand.

Poor Barbra!   Though I think Lu tried to be Diana Ross at one time, didn't she?

😁 😁 😁

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, BloggerAloud said:

It's been mentioned before but Luann may not be particularly witty or clever. Her greatest strength is her ability to remain calm in the face of screaming at her.

Trapped in an argument, Lu restates the accusation with a question mark, denies the accusation while restating it, or spits, “How dare you!” Lu processes information very slowly and cannot think on her feet.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

I am NOT a Lu fan, but, I did kinda see her point of going on to the beach after Sonja got all emotional.  Sorry, but, there was really nothing the ladies could do about Sonja feeling sad, compassionate, etc.  It just seemed overly indulgent to me and why ruin a good day on the beach? I smell manipulation.   I agree with Lu on this.  I can't believe I'm saying this.  

And, then when Barb bares her soul with the hurt she's experienced by the mean girl treatment.  They blame HER and say she has bad vibes! Really?  I'm not a Barb fan either, but, she might have bucked up and told them that it's THEM who suck the energy out of most rooms with their dysfunctional jabbering.  AND, that they should feel lucky to be around her, NOT the other way around.  What BS.  As I recall, it was Ramona and Bethenny feeding her that bull.  AND then later, when Barb throws some jabs at Lu, B rewards her with praise. WTH.  God, they are childish.  I can't believe I"m saying this either! I think I have pity on Barb.  Not sure what got into me last night. lol 

• Love 15
(edited)
9 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Trapped in an argument, Lu restates the accusation with a question mark, denies the accusation while restating it, or spits, “How dare you!” Lu processes information very slowly and cannot think on her feet.

The opposite of Bethenny.  Bethenny's very quick witted, but I have to say, I really admire Luann's ability to remain calm no matter what, processing information slowly or not.  Someone said it's because she has no empathy, but man, do I wish I had that skill.  

The women telling Barbara it's because she has bad energy.  LOL.  Typical bullies preying on the weak.  If you pretend it doesn't bother you, they have no effect.  If you show weakness, they insist everything is all your fault.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 19
(edited)
9 hours ago, ticklemepink said:

Can someone explain to me how or why Bethenny ever decided to help Luann so much? She’s hated and been resentful of Luann since the beginning of this show, has had horrible explosive in-your-face moments with her in the past, and they have never had a true friendship. Why did she get so involved in her life?

I hate to say it (and this is coming from someone who actually doesn’t hate Bethenny) but I feel like Luann became Puerto Rico part 2 for Bethenny - a charitable deed that she could give herself a pat on the back for and publicize her good work to others. Except she forgot her prior strained history with her.....

Spot on! I too wonder why would she “prioritized” Luann over Dennis, when she has hated Luann guts since season 1, and has made it well known. Bethenny has called Luann all the nasty names in the book season after season. 

I also believe Bethenny had no idea how bad Dennis was at the same time, if she would have known, she would have switched her attention from Luann to Dennis immediately!   

Edited by MrsB
Typo
  • Love 7

Didn't Tinsley do the same thing with Scott on their first meeting?  I remember Carole and Adam watch her jump on Scott and start making out with him.  Then, their first date lasted 5 days.  Girl's got issues.

However, it was interesting that Sonja, who seems to sleep with just about every man she meets, says in a TH, that that's no way to meet, marry, and, have someone's baby.  I'm sure Sonja doesn't want a baby, but, I do think she wants the marriage part.  So, that comment was a little ironic.

• Love 18
10 hours ago, ichbin said:

So how about the people seated near their table in the restaurant.  For the most part they were continuing their conversations and drinking like nothing else was happening, but not like they were just trying to ignore.  I can't believe I am alone in thinking that scene was staged.

Well, there are cameras and cameramen and production crew everywhere, so the other patrons are well aware it's a TV show being filmed in the restaurant.  Maybe they have to sign a waver or something because wine glasses could start flying at any moment. And the restaurant would have to agree to have filming take place, etc.

And the HWs themselves are also well aware they're being filmed and have a responsibility to provide drama and conflict. (Although I do believe Beth genuinely lost it -that wasn't for 'show') 

Unfortunately Barbara doesn't meet the drama or ego quota, and Lu's ego is so over the top I'm sure all the doorways have had to be widened. 

I'm thinking there's going to be a shake up in the ranks.  I hope they keep Beth because her comebacks are priceless (and clever). 

• Love 19
11 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

If she were that well off, why would she need to steal from her kids?

Or ask Dennis,a stranger, for 6 million.  What balls, they hang to the floor.

• Love 21

Ramona amused me too, while in bed with Sonja and Bethenny, showing off her skin product.  However, it was a bit much for Andy to call her out on WWHL about "product placement", when he enabled, "SkinnyGirl Presents: RHONY" for seasons 7 to 10. (SG hasn't been that prominent this year.)

We're all in agreement that the blonde woman who took Lu's pic in front of her theater poster was a PA, like Rej, right?  I didn't see any passersby along that street.

Alls I know (TM The Countess) is that Bryn better never, ever cross Bethenny.  If Beth goes this loco over Lu's admittedly irritating haughty attitude of non-gratitude for the intervention stuff, imagine what she'd do to Bryn for the years of custody/court/etc fights she's done if Bryn somehow "wrongs" her.  I'm not saying Beth shouldn't have fought Jason on custody issues, but she sure seems like the kind of person who will weaponize that fact if it suits her down the road.  But with this Lu stuff, sure, she's as annoying as fuck with the entitlement, but she's been like that since B met her, she's never been a good friend to anyone, and she was never about being empathetic even to her own kids.  Anyone expecting anything else is just being willfully obtuse.  It still makes Lu an asshole, but nothing to get hyperventilatingly worked up over.  Just call her an asshole, tell her to shut up about the goddamned cabaret, and be done with her.  It's like being mad a the sun for shining.

It's bumming me out that there are only 2 more episodes left.  They've used a lot of flashbacks to scenes that we never were shown (that charity thing where Ramona ditched Dorinda, Babs' clay party are 2 examples but there were others), so I don't know why they couldn't have put together at least a couple more eps. And hopefully at least one with the full story on the running through the fields in a negligee and the ride in the cop car.  I need them to mention it ALL!

• Love 14
(edited)
4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I am NOT a Lu fan, but, I did kinda see her point of going on to the beach after Sonja got all emotional.  Sorry, but, there was really nothing the ladies could do about Sonja feeling sad, compassionate, etc.  It just seemed overly indulgent to me and why ruin a good day on the beach? I smell manipulation.   I agree with Lu on this.  I can't believe I'm saying this.

That's interesting... Because -for me- it illustrates perfectly the fact that LuAnn doesn't even know what empathy means ! Because, for real, if I were Sonja, I probably would have felt like her... and it would have been amplified by the total lack of understanding of LuAnn... #narcissistBitch

Edited by Diane Mars
typos
  • Love 11
12 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Holy Cow!  What did I just watch?  On one hand, I can understand the ladies frustration with LuAnn, but on the other hand, I think they went a little nuts with the pile-on.  She didn't deserve that!  I didn't find her 2 hour break from them all that egregious.  YMMV. 

I didn’t either.  Leaving the beach for crazy Sonja was stupid.  Why should everyone have to go back to the house?  The ladies want to drive Lu to drink on camera.  They don’t care about her.  Beth is soooo tiring.

12 hours ago, SailorGirl said:

But she ignored the request to bring the truffle fries. If you've ever had really good truffle fries, you know how unforgivable that was . . . .

There is no going back from not bringing the truffle fries. 

You know they could have sent production back for them.

• Love 13
(edited)
5 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Well, there are cameras and cameramen and production crew everywhere, so the other patrons are well aware it's a TV show being filmed in the restaurant.  Maybe they have to sign a waver or something because wine glasses could start flying at any moment. And the restaurant would have to agree to have filming take place, etc.

And the HWs themselves are also well aware they're being filmed and have a responsibility to provide drama and conflict. (Although I do believe Beth genuinely lost it -that wasn't for 'show') 

Unfortunately Barbara doesn't meet the drama or ego quota, and Lu's ego is so over the top I'm sure all the doorways have had to be widened. 

I'm thinking there's going to be a shake up in the ranks.  I hope they keep Beth because her comebacks are priceless (and clever). 

When I lived in NYC several years ago, I was actually at a restaurant where Ramona and Mario were filming - season 1 or 2 days. We did have to sign a waiver. I wasn't really sitting by them and couldn't hear anything. They didn't air anything from whatever they filmed. (Those were the early harmless, innocent housewife days - they were probably making fun of Alex and Simon's home decor or something.)  If they had started loudly fighting or throwing things, we definitely would have been staring and sneaking looks or looking at each other like OMG is this really happening. (For what it's worth, Mario and Ramona lived in my neighborhood at the time and I used to see them around here and there. They always seemed happy together and she always seemed calmer around him. He seemed to have a calming effect on her. I was surprised when they divorced - but I didn't know them personally, so just total outsider perception.)

This scene in Miami was a little cray cray because Bethenny was screaming and all out meltdown. I think even if the patrons had signed a waiver, I don't think they would be able to stop themselves from looking over to stare, just out of curiosity. The fact that almost no one even batted an eye as war breaks out makes me think these were production assistants and people affiliated with the show "dining" - not just random patrons who happened to be seated around them. 

Edited by divsc
  • Useful 5
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, divsc said:

I can't believe Luann didn't bring home the truffle fries. I would forgive anyone for anything if they brought the forgotten truffle fries. Once you have them in your head and they weren't in the order- now that is a nightmare. What kind of friend ignores a text to go get the fries!!!

I felt bad for Barbara, but she just doesn't have the personality for this show. I think she was probably a nice real life friend to Luann, but just doesn't have the vibe or personality to insert herself into this show. That's not a bad thing. You almost have to be totally shameless or naturally funny or have no self-awareness to do well on reality tv. If not, it's a little cringe-worthy watching someone try to insert themselves into drama that's not about them or end up playing the dreaded "messenger" or meddler role. The other women aren't going to hand her a storyline and she just doesn't have one. 

It made me sad to watch an adult woman feel left out because she doesn't fit in with women she would probably never choose to hang out with or be friends with in every day life. This forced social dynamic with her is all kinds of awkward.

Felt the same way. These women are looking down their noses at Barbara like she isn't up to their standards. Romona acted like Barbara would drive away the men if she went  to a club with her and Tinsley.  Watching Barbara trying to fit in last week at that party when none of the women were paying any attention to her was painful. She kept following them around and looking lost. None of these women are nice. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, snarts said:

She copped a plea deal to a misdemeanor and is on probation. She's not a felon. 

Luann getting a plea deal for a misdemeanor in place of four felonies including assault and batter of a police officer and resisting an officer with violence is only on account of her being a wealthy, privileged white woman. Had she been a black man, she may not have even lived to tell the tale...

1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

This episode had me all wound up I couldn't get to sleep.

I've been a Lu fan for awhile but I just can't with her right now. 

I was also likewise unable to sleep a wink last night after watching this episode. I guess it really got to me on a deep, subconscious level.

1 hour ago, Ellee said:

Anyone besides me think that Lu's going to the beach to swim was to get away from 'witnesses and cameras' to get a couple of drinks?  I know ... not fair .... but my immediate thought.

My thought was Luann wanted to take the opportunity away from the other women to troll the hotel bar and/or beach for men.

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

Real friends don’t disclose these things.  B uses it for ammunition for the show.  She’s not a friend.

Yes, yes, yes!!! Especially on camera!!! That's not cool. Luann is a total entitled, self-absorbed, no-empathy, unlikeable diva with zero self-awareness, but that's not cool to air her private dirty laundry to the world. I guess they sign up for it when they do these shows, but still.... it just rubs the wrong way. I would feel the same if Luann started airing private things from Bethenny's custody battle. I think the difference with Bethenny is she has no boundaries and puts all her own things out there, even when they would best be kept private and discreet.

• Love 18
2 hours ago, ChitChat said:

It was all very disturbing.  LuAnn has her faults, for sure, but I don't think Bethenny should've yelled out every embarrassing thing that LuAnn did that required Bethenny's help.  I understand Bethenny's frustration, but totally losing your shit like that isn't acceptable behavior either.  I have very mixed emotions about this new Scary Island episode. 

I think Ramona's tears were real too.  I wonder if this brought back moments of her childhood.  I've seen her withdraw like that before when the women were yelling at each other.  

I think that Bethenny was set off by Luann's treatment of Barbara and then when she so rudely mocked the very tipsy Tinsley, Bethenny went off.

And Luann, who is asking to have her Bravo salary doubled, clearly has learned nothing from watching these episodes. She needs some serious help.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

As do I, and I’ve only read this discussion! The episode is on my DVR but at this point I have no desire to watch it. 

Don’t waste your time.  It’s Queen B’s show.

• Love 11
10 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

No, she doesn’t have to, but if someone is hurting, it would mean the world to them if she helped in some way.

I mean, my issue is that Lu is Lu. Season after season these women go after her like they think they are going to change something and it's usually always based on some superficial petty shit. Even now, they are trying to make her sound even worse because they are getting mad at her over yes PETTY shit but because of the dire circumstances happening in her life right now they are trying to hitch their annoyances to the severity of what Lu's dealing with therefore attempting to elevate the significance of them being around her. Bitches ya'll are showing up to some shows, being a bit nicer and offering up a bit of slack for Lu because of her situation. Aside from Beth and Barbara all the others have done is what, showed a bit of concern, offered words of support? Granted that's wonderful and I would never suggest that isn't worth appreciation but they are manipulating Lu's woes into some huge stage that stars them as her biggest cheer leading squad and supporters. As if they've bent over backwards for Lu when in reality they've most likely gone through the motions that most people go through when offering encouragement to someone they know going through a hard time. I'm really annoyed with the hightened roles they are claiming. It seems like the women are holding themselves up as people Lu should be eternally grateful to because they've "been by her side" through her troubles when I'm not so sure they've been more than people who sympathize and offer kind words which hey that's better than nothing but the level of anger they are displaying towards Lu over her insufficient levels of gratitude are just atrocious.

Okay Beth and Barbara made significant efforts it appears. Great. But those efforts don't get to come into play for every interaction, disagreement or blow up that happens between the women. They are truly nit picking with Lu over shit that is absolutely nothing new and they think Lu was going to magically change because she's been through the ringer these last few years? That's not how it works. Some people have different outlooks on things after trying times and some people don't. Look I think Lu was annoyed with Sonja and didn't want her afternoon hijacked by Sonja's antics. The other ladies had their morning while Lu spent the morning at a meeting. She was looking forward to what was planned and I'm totally on board with what Lu did. I used to take group trips with girlfriends and there was always some detour to the plan that I wasn't ok with, either due to someone else's issue, or change of heart, or blah blah, always something that would make me look heartless if I didn't go along and cater to that person (even though it was obvious dramatics) and I used to sigh and just go along even though it meant that I was hugely disappointed. After a while I was like fuck that. I need to do what I need to do in order to keep my sanity and I say that moment was Lu doing the same.

She's got her own struggles and I think that's what she's saying every time she mentions whether anyone is checking on her whenever someone decides that they want to rip her a new asshole just for saying the word caberete or walking into the room or something like breathing.... Let not forget that as annoying as all this is Lu is still in the midst of some very legal problems as well as sobriety issues so to me the others are being pretty terrible. Of any other time to take Lu to task they've chosen NOW? When she's got a whopper of shit on her plate? It just makes them look like even more assholes. At least to me it does.

The demands they are making of Lu are God awful. Lu may want the others to "support" her but at least her requests aren't of some outrageous nature pushing people to the brink of madness. They've assigned that level of aggravation to Lu's behavior because they stay exaggerating their grievances with her. They are stupidly bringing themselves to the edge. Stop building it up to be anything but Lu being Lu. It's so fucking exhausting watching these women make mountains out of mohills about Lu. Lu does express dismay over her interactions with them but all she complains about is lack of consideration towards her, feeling disappointment in the treatment she's receiving and how she feels ganged up on.  And get this... SHE'S NOT WRONG. Just because she's a pain in certain situations or a diva in others doesn't automatically make her wrong about this. She also doesn't fly completely off the handle, go bat shit crazy and viciously attacks anyone so I'm always amazed how Lu always tends to be the wrong one in any given situation. 

Lu may be insufferable but she also doesn't give into the bullshit. She just does her own thing and people get pissed at her about it. Look, again, I know Lu's hard to take but let's really break this down. Lu comes back from AA and is just trying to chill. She's not buying into the Sonja attention seeking. WE ALL KNOW it was attention seeking so why be mad at Lu for not biting when we know this is the case? What it boils down to is that the others had the energy to humor Sonja which is their prerogative but to act as if Lu was supposed to sign off on such a charade and follow their lead when all home girl wanted to do was have lunch and a swim. Come on. 

They were so happy and excited to jump on that so quick and then decided to punish Lu for not playing into that farce. Being petty about the massage table, creating a bit of friction for Lu regarding amenities just cause. Why? For what purpose? We have to get back at Lu?  So there's time for petty, meanspiritedness just for fun, to stick it to Lu? What real world issues are being resolved with this course of action? Just petty indulgences.

See these are the antics towards her that keeps me from being completely over Lu. She's not wrong. She's constantly a target. FOR PETTY SHIT!!! And now they've raised the stakes because whenever she's unable to side step the set ups, they bring up her very real and very true and very serious life issues and try to shame and guilt her into feeling a certain kind of way about not fawning all over Sonja's manufactured melt down and not bringing them truffle fries.  Oh and by the way, who the fuck decides that it was Lu's job to bring that shit back to them?? I found that fucking ridiculous. You guys cut lunch short, Lu didn't have a say about that, she didn't agree to it but then food was left behind and you task Lu to come back with it knowing she was planning on continuing her afternoon for lunch, a swim and a walk. Why would she cut her afternoon short to bring you back fries?? But they were talking shit about that too. Like WTF??? They are just ridiculous with their complaints and I have no problem understanding why Lu has the most condescending face all the time cause this is what they come up with. Like seriously, if it were me I too would be thinking " I'm trying to deal with these AA meetings, parole, filming this shit show and ya'll screaming at me over petty fucking shit? All. The. Time. What in the ever loving Fuck kinda shit is this???" And she can't even technically have a drink to take the edge off? I'd be constantly rolling my eyes and scoffing at them too. Give me a break. 

• Love 13

LuAnn wasn't wrong about dressing more appropriately for an AA meeting. But also I'm sure real struggling alcoholics will rush to a meeting wearing anything if they've genuinely got a problem and are in a situation about to drink. The thing was, Sonja was for the most part, sober and preparing for her day. The thought of a plain t- shirt or any non see-through crop top could've gone into it. That part was flat out just the GROUP going after LuAnn while she exercised common sense. 

As for the ending : the group's right & Lu is wrong I was surprised to hear Bethenny's truth as to how much effort and influence over law enforcement etc went into saving LuAnn post -relapse. It sounds like it is all true on B's part and she cared. Those who were there knew how bad it was. I am on board with her and the lack of graciousness Lu's showing now.  Barbara is just lost in the shuffle.  Idk what to make of her but she sure is esthetically tacky. Agree all these women are self centered at some level but we all have issues and alcohol seems to bring it out so how you act under the influence- even if it's towards others- is ABOUT yourself. 

• Love 12
11 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Whatever point Bethenny was trying to make went straight out the window when she grabbed the martini glass, shoved it at Luann's face, and dropped her voice into growling range. I'd have been hard pressed to not slap it out of her hand.

It really seems like nothing else enrages Bethenny quite like someone else staying calm while they're arguing with her. It throws her off balance and she just starts getting louder and talks faster.

Because then the other person can't trip into saying something that Beth can snatch up and make some snarking retort therefore derailing the argument, flustering the other with her motor mouth and no substance therefore "winning the argument". Beth is just as bad at arguing as Lu is. Neither can come back with biting wit Lu because she's not that quick, and Beth because she vomits everything all at once hoping something sounds remotely relevant to the conversation. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, ChitChat said:

It was all very disturbing.  LuAnn has her faults, for sure, but I don't think Bethenny should've yelled out every embarrassing thing that LuAnn did that required Bethenny's help.  I understand Bethenny's frustration, but totally losing your shit like that isn't acceptable behavior either.  I have very mixed emotions about this new Scary Island episode. 

I think Ramona's tears were real too.  I wonder if this brought back moments of her childhood.  I've seen her withdraw like that before when the women were yelling at each other.  

Scary Island gets talked about sooo much, B needed a rerun.  Anything for attention.

• Love 10