Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E22: Janine LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Kid said:

I hate that phrase, “big girl.”  They think it makes being morbidly obese sound better.  Plays right in with their denial system.

Big girl?  That's in her rear view mirror like age 40 is in mine.  She passed big girl at about 250 in my humble opinion.  She is still  in Jaba the Hutt range (sp?) especially since she refused to get up.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

This is so true! You cannot fool a cat. (I should know -- I have seven of 'em!)

I wish Mother of Cats sounded half as fierce as Mother of Dragons.

You know the quote about not meddling in the affairs of dragons? I have one about cats: "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are cunning and will shit in your shoes."

• LOL 12
  • Love 3

The husband occasionally does the whipped cream in mouth thing like Janine did when he has fresh blueberries or blueberry pie. I wonder if Prince the cat also comes running like our cat does when he hears the sound of that aerosol can.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
(edited)

Don't join a dating site, get out of the scooter, into a gym or pool. Start seeing a therapist regularly. Get a hobby, volunteer, something. THAT is moving forward with your life. Not dating in a scooter.

Edited by Midnightblue
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

Dr. Now doesn't do the most elegant repairs on those lymphodema removals, does he? That thing sticking up from her leg is going to get infected from rubbing against her other thigh (that's assuming she ever actually gets up and walks, of course).

• Love 3