Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: One Wedding And A Polygraph

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Beachdreamer said:

I found it interesting that the lie detector test did not (at least on TV) address the original reveal of the dog info.  Did LVP agree to having Teddi know?  Having at least one John talk about it on camera?  Etc.   I think that issue is muddier than Radaronline, and it's interesting that they didn't go there.

Yes! And I find it interesting that it didn’t address the TMZ story. Or do we already know that Lisa did it?  I can’t keep up. Probably because I don’t care. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)

Speaking of ex husband actors, wow marrying and divorcing Kelsey Grammar was amazingly lucrative.  

Haha, I always think about this too! And this man does not seem to care a bit about prenuptial agreements either--and just the Frasier rerun money alone must be a pretty penny! While I would not want such a bad husband, it seems like it could be a smart financial move to marry him, stick it out for a few years, and collect my eventual winnings, ahahhahaaa! (No.)

I've begun replacing "politically correct" with "respectfully correct" because that is what it all boils down to.

I dig this; "respectfully" inplies that the respect is organically coming from you, and not in response to a (perceived) social gag rule (plus, in the current landscape, it seems kind of like what is now acceptable to say in a political sense is the opposite of what that phrase is supposed to convey).

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 8
18 hours ago, langford peel said:

I m not defending anything other than the right to make jokes about anything. Blackface, the Holocaust, 911, abortion, gay or straight. You should be able to joke about anything.

You don’t have to find it funny but some people will. 

As cringey and wincey as it sometimes is, free speech has brought us to where we are now. Free speech has allowed us to talk about and demand rights for women and minorities. 

It's everything, even if it sucks sometimes.

• Love 14
18 hours ago, Cherrio said:

A real polygraph if done by someone with genuine experience would never go down like Lisa's.

No one but the polygrapher and the subject would be in the room.  The subject is questioned, then the polygrapher determines the questions and how they are asked.

I'm wondering...was there actually a properly done polygraph?  Is the version we saw a re-enacted shortened version? They re-do stuff all the time don't they?

• Love 4
19 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I don’t think Kyle is very pretty, but I’m sure $$$$$$ has helped her non-aging.  Her constant negativity and anxiety is such a turn off.

I am visiting my sis who hasn't watched in awhile. When Kyle came on in her TH, she said, OMG Kyle looks like LVP! WTF did she do to herself. She had a lot of work done and what's up with her hair line.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, nexxie said:

Camille’s many comments about having a new beginning, constant references to her first husband, and the decision to keep the Grammer name make me think she’s not all that into her new man but is trying to convince herself that this marriage is a good idea/opportunity.

A few years after her divorce, Camille said she was changing her name back to Donatacci. Mason and Jude were still pretty young.

Something seems off in the way Camille has been referencing Kelsey in overdrive. It's like she is super pissed at Kelsey and bitter.

She talks about Kelsey more than she talks about her fiance/now husband.

Was Camille receiving alimony, if so this ends once she gets "married". I also wonder if the child support arrangement has changed where Kelsey has more control of the funds to ensure that Camille doesn't get her paws on that money. It seems Jude isn't happy about Camille marrying David either - I wonder if both kids want to "live" with Kelsey now and that's what's pissing Camille off.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Beachdreamer said:

I think it's worth pointing out that she doesn't appear to want to be brought back in at all.  In fact, she is the one who walked away and declared herself done with them.  They have actually been quite "open armed" the whole time, even while calling her a liar.

Fair point.  A more accurate assessment of the situation on my part is that Lisa seems perplexed about why they turned on her in the first place, and there was a time when she wanted to be one of the group--I would say up until she answered the door smiling for Kyle.  And she could have been re-welcomed into that group--in fact, I don't think they would have turned on her at all--if she'd just said or did something to seem human every once in awhile.  

No one on the show is articulate enough to say this, except perhaps Erika, and she probably wants LVP "the alligator" gone, so she's not going to say it.  

The only ones who seem like they don't like LVP and Erika and Rinna.  I think Dorit, Kyle and Teddi liked her well enough, but, to paraphrase Jennifer Anniston about Brad Pitt, they just felt there was a sensitivity chip missing, and it frustrated them.

I hope it's all just over and everyone moves on.  I don't blame Lisa for ending the friendships this far in.  I've ended friendships for less.  We just need to move on to new things.  

• Love 5
On 5/22/2019 at 9:46 AM, Gem 10 said:

I can’t believe her telling the world about that prostate thingamajig she did with Kelsey.  She’s a real classy one, that Camille.  NOT !!!!!!!

Sometimes I feel the producers think we are all a backwoods bunch with no experiences of our own who are titillated by this sort of thing. But, no, PTB. It's basically revolting.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

According to Camille in the Aftershow clip, Mason cried - she wasn't happy her mother was getting married. I do wonder what that's about since her father married years ago.

That's really sad. She is a stunningly beautiful girl, though.

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

I've begun replacing "politically correct" with "respectfully correct" because that is what it all boils down to. I may not totally understand the non-binary terminology that they use to describe themselves but it's not up to me to decide it's ridiculous and that I'm gonna continue to refer to them however the hell I want to and they just need to get over it (for the record I don't feel this way and am just using it as an analogy!). If the majority of a particular group of people asks to be addressed a certain way then they have EVERY right to have their request be respected. The rest of us don't get to make that call or say that they're just being overly sensitive snowflakes.

It seems like a lot of people boast about not being politically correct but if you had to announce instead that you aren't respectfully correct it's not something you'd want to brag about.

I love your term, "respectfully correct!"  May I adopt it?

When people sneer about "politically correct," I don't understand.   It just means being considerate and respectful, to me.

• Love 7
19 hours ago, outofbounds said:

I laughed SO hard when Kyle asked if Lisa thought they thought she’d murdered someone and in the next breath Teddi is commenting about how Ted Bundy beat a polygraph. Look, I know they’re beatable and not admissible in court but do you know the kind of psychopathic mind you have to have in order to beat one? Lisa may be smart and manipulative but suggesting she is on the same level as Bundy was truly laughable. And proof that no matter what these idiots would never believe her so why should she bother?

So much this! They didn't miss a beat in representing her as that level of psychopathic. Of course, they may just be betraying their level of ignorance. Again.

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Jel said:

As cringey and wincey as it sometimes is, free speech has brought us to where we are now. Free speech has allowed us to talk about and demand rights for women and minorities. 

It's everything, even if it sucks sometimes.

Since we aren't talking about government regulations here, I think mentioning free speech is a little misplaced. No one is advocating for the government regulations of speech. No one is saying that LVP or any of these women should be prohibited from making remarks that could be perceived as transphobic. 

But "free speech" doesn't mean that a person faces no consequences for the things they said.  LVP faced some minor consequences - mostly on social media - for saying something offensive. That's not an infringement on her right to free speech. And now she has apologized for giving offense. That's how things are supposed to work.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
On 5/22/2019 at 6:49 AM, Giselle said:

I'm glad somebody else caught what she said about Erica.

"Catch" it? She didn't hide it. It was right out there for everyone to hear. Not saying it was right or wrong...just saying that, unless your tv is on mute with closed caption off, there was nothing to catch...it was just as much a part of the show as any other commentary.

• Love 4
(edited)

Those ladies couldn't muster up anything nice to say about the wedding (in the after show video)?  Wow.  They're so fake about everything else...they couldn't fake some sort of answer?  They are spoiled brats.

Edited by abc123
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Since we aren't talking about government regulations here, I think mentioning free speech is a little misplaced. No one is advocating for the government regulations of speech. No one is saying that LVP or any of these women should be prohibited from making remarks that could be perceived as transphobic. 

But "free speech" doesn't mean that a person faces no consequences for the things they said.  LVP faced some minor consequences - mostly on social media - for saying something offensive. That's not an infringement on her right to free speech. And now she has apologized for giving offense. That's how things are supposed to work.

I was really kind of thinking out loud there, replying to someone else's post. It was a little off topic as I was also thinking of the bigger picture about public shaming, SM, and how governments sometimes do infringe on speech for different reasons , sometimes well-intentioned, sometimes not, etc. It's a topic near and dear to my heart.

But, it is off topic I guess. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss it further. 🙂

• Love 4

1.  Stop talking about what fan bases will or won't do, accept or think.  

2. Let's move on from the discussion about whether or not Lisa's joke is offensive/transphobic. Both sides have spoken but ultimately,  Lisa herself seems to have regretted the joke and has issued an apology. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

Andy could probably milk an extra episode out of the reunion if he'd bring in a lie detector and give them all a test about what they've said and if it is true or not true.

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
11 minutes ago, car54 said:

Andy could probably milk an extra episode out of the reunion if he'd bring in a lie detector and give them all a test about what they've said and if it is true or not true.

And we could all come up with our own questions, right? LOL.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, car54 said:

While I can't see that happening at the reunion, it would be good drama if the other HWs decided to do their own and will also spring them on us during this season.

In the After Show, Lisa said it wasn't her and she doesn't know anyone who did give the story to Radar Online (IIRC that was also a polygraph question).  She knows Sessa and Blizzard, so if we are to believe the polygraph, that rules them out as well.

But she did say she has her suspicions, and I would love to know who she thinks leaked the story.

• Love 14
8 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yep!   I'm sure Andy would tweet out for the audience to send him questions! :)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

I think the reunion will be the most boring reunion of any franchise. If LVP does not show up they will spend the first hour bashing LVP nonstop while praising the lying puppydumper who was at the root of the destruction of the show. 

Then they will spend half an hour of hate toward Camille who will also not be there so they can blame her for giving them several episodes of storyline with her marriage and her house burning down. How dare she have something interesting or dramatic going on in her life.

The second half hour will be devoted to the cameos of Brandi and Kim Richards who had to come back on the show as they desperately try to cobble together something for this year from the debris of prior years. To bad they couldn’t get Russell Armstrong’s corpse. Zombies are big these days.

Finally they can spend the last hour talking about what the rest of these worthless bitches bring to the table. Teddi exercising her man arms. Erika’s performances that are not as entertaining as a senile octogenarian Cuban lady stranded in upstate New York. Dorit being chased by creditors and rouge kitchen appliances. And of course the iconic moment for this shitstorm of a season......MAURICIO’S TOENAILS!!!!!!!

Edited by langford peel
  • LOL 8
  • Love 8
(edited)

I'd be willing to chip in to finance it if the producers agreed to make the polygraphs-for-all truly interactive.  Meaning that viewers get to supply the questions but also that the machine is rigged to shock the subjects every time they tell a lie.  The worse the lie, the more powerful the shock.  So women in ugly gowns spasming and drooling all over the stage.  I would watch the hell out of that. 

Edited by Mondrianyone
annoying typo
  • LOL 15
  • Love 7
On 5/21/2019 at 8:23 PM, endure said:

She would have to give him the questions, I doubt he watches the show.

I've watched a fair amount of Dr Phil (and other, much more glorious 80s/90s era talk shows!), so I have extensive knowledge of lie detector procedures.  LOL! One thing I do know is that you generally get asked 2-3 actual questions and the test giver goes over the questions in detail with you before the test begins so there is absolutely no chance of you being able to say that you misunderstood what was asked if the response comes out as deceptive.  Then they throw in other weird filler questions, and some that are obviously false and some that are obviously true to get baseline readings.  That's why it doesn't seem fake to me that LVP would have gone and said this is what I want to "prove" that I'm not lying about.  

The entire concept of her doing the test, yes that seems ridiculous to me, but her giving them the questions? That doesn't seem so strange.

On 5/21/2019 at 8:57 PM, dosodog said:

Personally I find LVP'S lie detector on par with the factual evidence all the ladies have in regards to PuppyGate....

jason momoa come at me bro GIF

Yep, how is this any less viable evidence than them sitting around parsing random words from the article? "Nipped" is a british word so HA! She did it! It's conclusive! Ok, Encyclopedia Brown, you got me there.  

On 5/21/2019 at 9:51 PM, Jel said:

Polygraphs are completely useless, not valid, don't prove anything except maybe you're a lying psychopath UNLESS you have your house robbed, then yeah, they are just the thing to determine the truthfulness of the construction workers.

And all of this in one episode. I can't tell if she's stupid or if she thinks the audience is stupid.

I wonder why Kyle didn't go this route to find out who robbed her house? Why does Kyle know so many people who have had their houses robbed?  Why didn't Edwin come up with this storyline and see LVP there? Does he test his people?  Maybe we should test Edwin?  Does Kyle recommend Edwin's security services?  So. Many. Questions.

On 5/21/2019 at 10:00 PM, breezy424 said:

A true polygraph takes time to administer.  This took five minutes?   Sorry, I know too many people who have undergone it for Top Secret clearance.  I also watch Dr. Phil (don't judge me).  LVP looked like a fool.

We don't see every single minute of their lives.  They do cut things out and edit things down.  I'm confident that they skipped some stuff and we didn't see the whole test.  I'd wager it took longer than 5 minutes to hook everything up.

On 5/22/2019 at 12:22 AM, LovesTheDrama said:

Dorit wore a scrunchy to the wedding! Has she never seen Sex and the City?

Thank you for noticing.  I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who did.  I was like, wait, did she forget to take that out of her hair from the pool? I know they are "back" and I can't figure out why.  I was totally happy to run around with them on my wrist and in my hair back in the 90s, and when I had hair long enough to pull up, I kept a few around for sleeping in (nothing was better for bundling your hair on top of your head at night), but, this was not a look we needed to bring back for every day public wear.

On 5/22/2019 at 8:44 AM, Carolina Girl said:

As far as the Beverly Hills Bitches snarking on the lie detector.....now hook up Rinna and Dorit and ask them the same questions.  

Yes, please.  Teddi too.

20 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Am I the only fan of “The Americans” on here? There’s a brilliant episode in Season Two where a newbie double agent (Nina) has to take a polygraph administered by the FBI. She’s very nervous and a KGB officer (Oleg) reassures her:

Oleg, a new K.G.B. officer, tries to convince her that being a machine does not make it smart: when a camera takes a picture of you smiling, he asks her, “Does it know if you are happy?” (from The New Yorker)

Oleg instructs Nina to clench her anus repeatedly to beat the polygraph and she passes. As I’ve said before, I don’t think Lisa leaked the story but I also don’t care if she did. But I was thinking of LVP clenching her anus during the test and that made me laugh.

I didn't go to The Americans.  I was remembering the scene from Pan Am where Luka from ER was telling the one flight attendant that he had convinced to join the CIA (? I think), how to evade the lie detector test she was going to be given and not be caught as a spy.

15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

She does seem extremely strict with her eating, but I'll admit that I'm someone who has more energy when I eat small portions but several times a day. If I eat three large meals like most people are traditionally expected to do, I feel slow and sluggish. If someone sits down for a meal with me, they may think I barely eat, and I actually do. I just space out the food. 

I'm a grazer.  I don't like to eat a full meal at any one time.  I kind of eat like a toddler, I'll have a couple bites of this, a bite or two of that and then two hours later I'm starving and looking for food and everyone else is like but you JUST ate!  That's the weird thing with Rinna.  You don't ever see her seek out food, and you rarely see her eat.  I'm not really making judgements about her eating, it's just that she seems super regimented and I hope that she's making healthy choices since it's something her daughters see.

5 hours ago, Jel said:

Yes, they have welcomed her to come on in and be accused of lying and shady shenanigans anytime she likes! 😉

Even now there are stories out there that basically say that the women are totally willing to move forward IF LVP comes and admits what she's done.  Like, wtf? She has to come and admit that they are right and then they will move forward? They still won't admit that perhaps they might be wrong? They won't be willing to say, listen we know you had a rough year, we don't know what happened, it doesn't matter, we're sorry you were hurting, we're sorry that any of this happened, and if she's sorry that things got confused on her part, no one even cares what the actual details are anymore? Then let's just all agree to start over and move on?  Nope.  The only path forward is for HER to be wrong.

• Love 19
48 minutes ago, smores said:

Even now there are stories out there that basically say that the women are totally willing to move forward IF LVP comes and admits what she's done.  Like, wtf? She has to come and admit that they are right and then they will move forward? They still won't admit that perhaps they might be wrong? They won't be willing to say, listen we know you had a rough year, we don't know what happened, it doesn't matter, we're sorry you were hurting, we're sorry that any of this happened, and if she's sorry that things got confused on her part, no one even cares what the actual details are anymore? Then let's just all agree to start over and move on?  Nope.  The only path forward is for HER to be wrong.

Ok, I must admit, I've not watched the full season this year.  I was busy with VPR instead and once that was over, switched in to see this mess.  I started the season at the episode before Kyle went to LVP's house and was thrown out.  I just recently watched the first episode and LVP was very clear in that episode she did not want to discuss the dog issue.  She didn't want Sessa to bring it up at all and when Kyle and Teddy kept pushing on it, a basic story came out with LVP continuing to say "but she didn't have any bad intentions" and blah blah blah.  I don't understand why everyone isn't losing their shit on goofy Dorit for doing that poor dog dirty rather than LVP maybe releasing a story to Radar Online.  I tend to be a bit mercenary and if someone were to call me a liar about something that I wasn't lying about and pushing this narrative on me, I'd walk.  I'd have no problem shutting those shits out of my life.   I'm very pleased to see what a mess this is becoming without LVP.  I can't stand the ladies without her.  Dorit is a social climbing creep, Lisa Rinna although entertaining, if a drama queen.  Erika, well I normally like her (ok, I just really like to see her hubby now and again instead of her), but do not like how happy she is to see LVP's downfall.  Kyle needs to keep her house in order instead of working up everyone else with this drama.  

I just don't like how joyful all these ladies seem to be about this situation.  It's sad and mean.  

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

I'd be willing to chip in to finance it if the producers agreed to make the polygraphs-for-all truly interactive.  Meaning that viewers get to supply the questions but also that the machine is rigged to shock the subjects every time they tell a lie.  The worse the lie, the more powerful the shock.  So women in ugly gowns spasming and drooling all over the stage.  I would watch the hell out of that. 

I can't tell you how many times I've wished for ho'wives to wear Cliff Clavin shock belts so I could make them dance, monkey, dance.

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 5/22/2019 at 4:55 PM, langford peel said:

You always make a mistake when you apologize. 

I don't think it's ever a mistake to apologize for saying something hurtful, ignorant, or thoughtless, even (especially) when wrapped up in a joke.  There's no high-minded victory, imo,  in being pig-headed and self-aggrandizing when you've hurt people.  Make amends & move on.  And write yourself better material. 

22 hours ago, ChitChat said:

Erika doesn't mind being called "cunty," but being compared to a drag queen made her clutch her pearls in a hurry.  

YASS, KWEEN.  In keeping with the mod note, I'll just say intent is not magic (so whatever LVP meant, an apology was in order) but I read the comment as a dig at Jayne's "I'm a drag queen at heart, hunty!" schtick (as when Girardi described her onstage persona as "A little mini drag queen.")  Why so hypocritically touchy about an identity you've publicly claimed as your own, Miss Cunty? Could it be you saw a chance to play sniper from the side and bury a knife in somebody's back? (Funny how Girardi has made a habit of co-opting identities - remember when she claimed to be an exhausted single mother, back when she was married to a stinking rich man and flying to NYC in his private plane to visit her kid every now and again?  Yep, real (Gucci) boot-strapping territory, there).  

22 hours ago, dosodog said:

We'd all know if Ericka really did tuck anyways.

OMG!  Are we introducing a new product line, Dosodog? ; )

~it's a napkin and tuck-tape!

Edited by film noire
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
21 hours ago, car54 said:

21 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

21 hours ago, Jel said:

While I can't see that happening at the reunion, it would be good drama if the other HWs decided to do their own and will also spring them on us during this season.

21 hours ago, car54 said:

Yep!   I'm sure Andy would tweet out for the audience to send him questions! 🙂

20 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

18 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

I can't tell you how many times I've wished for ho'wives to wear Cliff Clavin shock belts so I could make them dance, monkey, dance.

I don't think the tests are accurate but for entertainment value, I would love for the following machines to be hooked up with each HW sitting on the bench to get their turn at yes no answers

giphy.gif

DOp52ne.gif

CostlySpecificBluebottle-size_restricted

They will be very general questions and not about any specific story arc for the year. I.e. PuppyGate, PantyGate - because Bravo will never give the details or the specific questions we want asked

examples:

LVP: Are you really 58 years old?

Dorit: Does your husband have money stashed somewhere?

Rinna: Do you have issues with food?

Kyle: Do you think Mauricio has ever cheated on you?

Teddi: Are you just as boring off camera?

• LOL 16
On 5/22/2019 at 1:44 PM, Callaphera said:

Because there's nothing better on at 6 pm on a Tuesday? Because I can? Because hate-watching is a thing? I never understand why people want to know why others watch a show - what does it matter? We're all here, watching and snarking together. 

But really, I'm here for the dramz. I'm here for the verbal cat fights, for the "oh no, she di'int!", for the scandals that aren't long-drawn out debates about who may or may not have sold a story to Radar Online. I'm here for the desperate celebrity cameos, for the attention whorish name-dropping, for the ridiculous clothes (bless you and your Glam Squad, Erika - and Dorit and your CHA and NEL earrings), and the moments where someone is absolutely trashed and falls into the bushes.

I don't like these people. I'm amused by these people, in the same way you're amused by the monkeys eating their own shit at the zoo. So in a horrified sort of way. 

And because it makes me feel good to flip Teddi the bird every week when she bleats her "I'll never do your dirty work" during the opening. HA!

Now THERE'S an answer, lol.  Love it.  Agree about the sh*tshow.  Even the boring bits I find fascinating in a sh*tshow way.

• Love 2

I too am a grazer and kind of eat like a toddler smores. I did have anorexia when I was younger, and it is something very painful to go through.

Rinna’s eating reminds me of a friend of mine. Like Rinna, she’s very thin and people speculate she has an eating disorder. She too does eat and has the energy to be very active. Like Rinna she also plays it off like she eats normally, but she doesn’t. If a group of us goes out for ice cream, she’ll pretend she had just as much when she will have one spoon. She’s also managed to seem okay as long as I’ve known her-she hasn’t progressively gotten thinner and sickly looking like I did when I was anorexic. She’s just extremely thin and damn careful to stay that way. I don’t know if I’d call it an eating disorder, but not the healthiest relationship with food imo. I don’t think neither she nor Rinna would have that “ballerina body” without the strict lifestyle. Do I think they’d still be thin women if they ate normally? Yes. I am one of those who can eat a fair amount and remain pretty small.  However, when you freak out if you see bread, people rarely see you eat, you’ll “forget” to eat but not go to the gym, that’s not exactly ohh it’s just my metabolism that I’m a size 00. Lisa’s said she’s never fat shamed or anything like that, but her daughters seeing how thin she is and how hard she works to remain that way must affect them somewhat.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, RealHousewife said:

I too am a grazer and kind of eat like a toddler smores. I did have anorexia when I was younger, and it is something very painful to go through.

Rinna’s eating reminds me of a friend of mine. Like Rinna, she’s very thin and people speculate she has an eating disorder. She too does eat and has the energy to be very active. Like Rinna she also plays it off like she eats normally, but she doesn’t. If a group of us goes out for ice cream, she’ll pretend she had just as much when she will have one spoon. She’s also managed to seem okay as long as I’ve known her-she hasn’t progressively gotten thinner and sickly looking like I did when I was anorexic. She’s just extremely thin and damn careful to stay that way. I don’t know if I’d call it an eating disorder, but not the healthiest relationship with food imo. I don’t think neither she nor Rinna would have that “ballerina body” without the strict lifestyle. Do I think they’d still be thin women if they ate normally? Yes. I am one of those who can eat a fair amount and remain pretty small.  However, when you freak out if you see bread, people rarely see you eat, you’ll “forget” to eat but not go to the gym, that’s not exactly ohh it’s just my metabolism that I’m a size 00. Lisa’s said she’s never fat shamed or anything like that, but her daughters seeing how thin she is and how hard she works to remain that way must affect them somewhat.

I don't think Rinna has an eating disorder - but I do believe she has an issue with food (hence my question for the dunk tank)  I think she is militant with her food intake/caloric intake.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think Rinna has an eating disorder - but I do believe she has an issue with food (hence my question for the dunk tank)  I think she is militant with her food intake/caloric intake.

Agreed.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Agreed.

In my fantasy questions, all of the women lie in their answer and get dunked.

That tank of clear water will be so dirty by days end. It will be full of foundation, eye shadow, hair extensions/wigs/toppers, topik, fake lashes.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

The title "One Wedding And A Polygraph" has been giving me an earworm. That earworm is "Where It's At" by Beck, "two turntables and a microphone".

Aw now I have it, too.

• LOL 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

In my fantasy questions, all of the women lie in their answer and get dunked.

That tank of clear water will be so dirty by days end. It will be full of foundation, eye shadow, hair extensions/wigs/toppers, topik, fake lashes.

It's almost a shame Kyle's not a violent person, only because I would FLOVE to see the aftermath of a Gorga-Guidice type take down, complete with mass confusion over the source of the black smears covering everyone. Although, I suppose bronzer would do the same thing (was it Adrienne on Kyle's white couch?), but they'd all know what it is, so no fun.

Edited by SweetieDarling
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, langford peel said:

I think we should go old school so we will throw them in the water to see if they are witches.

I won't rule this out.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 5/23/2019 at 9:38 AM, renatae said:

So much this! They didn't miss a beat in representing her as that level of psychopathic. Of course, they may just be betraying their level of ignorance. Again.

I am 100% sure, absolutely would bet my life that if the tables were turned and LVP did the same talking head about someone people would be all, "Hilarious! That British humor is sooooooooo funny! Ted Bundy hahahahhahahahhahah!!!!!! LVP IS QUEEN!" 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

As a person of the lawyerly persuasion, really I all could think when Kyle whipped out that far-fetched story of someone seeing Lisa at the polygraph place was.... I hope those "construction guys" going through an inquisition because blah blah blah's house was burglarized have attorneys or at least know their rights! WTF.

• LOL 4
  • Love 19