Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E15: One Wedding And A Polygraph

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

I am convinced it was to get the wedding to air which also means perhaps some extra $ to use Camille's house as a location.  

Wouldn't it still have "aired" with all of the housewives minus Erika/Denise/LVP attending?

Dorit/Rinna/Kyle/Teddi arrived before the wedding. I think all of those "before" the wedding activities were paid for by the hotel they stayed at in exchange for free publicity

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wouldn't it still have "aired" with all of the housewives minus Erika/Denise/LVP attending?

Dorit/Rinna/Kyle/Teddi arrived before the wedding. I think all of those "before" the wedding activities were paid for by the hotel they stayed at in exchange for free publicity

Maybe.  I think it just sealed it being aired having Kyle a bridesmaid.  Camille was just a friend so maybe Bravo wouldn't have shown anything had the wives not been part of it.  Just spitballing.

• Love 6

Camille’s many comments about having a new beginning, constant references to her first husband, and the decision to keep the Grammer name make me think she’s not all that into her new man but is trying to convince herself that this marriage is a good idea/opportunity.

• Love 9
(edited)

I notice that all the angsts from the worthless bitches was about LVP and how she has to put aside all the insults and attacks and she has to “show up” to be the butt of their unending perversion of the truth where a puppy dumper is the victim. Meanwhile Erika and Denise don’t show and it is not even really mentioned.

As far as the tucking joke went Lisa should have known better.  I am sure she has had many biting and hilarious bitch out sessions with her gay friends where such a comment would be normal and no big deal. But in the real world there are too many snowflakes who get offended by any joke or comment that does not match with their politically correct sensibilities so that they have to deplatform and destroy anyone who makes a joke. You can’t do that anymore. Lenny Bruce, George Carlin and Richard Pryor would have been destroyed in the current climate. Lisa should have know that all the support and good things she does for the LBGT community means nothing. Don’t make jokes in public. Save it for the bar.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

And title the episode To Tell The Truth lol Id be all in to watch that lol 

It would be a classic ending to a horrific season.  They should consider it for the reunion episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, endure said:

Wouldn’t it be fun to give the other women lie detectors!

Dorit, in her never ending attempt to deflect, would answer different questions than the ones asked

Rinna would offer up tmi

Ericka would only give emotionless one word answers

Kyle and Teddi wouldn't understand the questions and would drive the technician bsc

• LOL 16
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Camille’s many comments about having a new beginning, constant references to her first husband, and the decision to keep the Grammer name make me think she’s not all that into her new man but is trying to convince herself that this marriage is a good idea/opportunity.

I think it’s bizarre she is keeping Kelseys name at least change it legally.

• Love 9

There is going to be a reboot of “Frazier” with the original cast minus John Mahoney so the Grammer name will be even more relevant and a source of notoriety for Camille. Why would she give that up? She wants to monetize it not drop it.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

If you can get into the Hallmark movie market these people can make HUGE BANK and they will reuse and actress over and over and over Thats how Aunt Becky was making all her money she was pretty much exclusive with the network ... the movies might be cheesy has hell but who wouldn't want to do that and make hella good money? I'm amazed Rinna hasn't tried to bust into the market yet

Rinna has displayed behavior unbecoming to Hallmark's high standards...dancing on a table and spreading her legs, shit stirring, sex talk but at least she did not bribe anyone to get her kid in to college, lol!

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

This is the most boring season of ALL housewives seasons.

I agree.  These women couldn’t even bring the fun to Hawaii.  They need to watch RHONY.  

They really need to STFU about LisaV.

Oh Camille, we KNOW why you are keeping the Grammer name.  You are insufferable. 

Kyle’s dress was so ugly.

• Love 13
(edited)
20 minutes ago, langford peel said:

I notice that all the angsts from the worthless bitches was about LVP and how she has to put aside all the insults and attacks and she has to “show up” to be the butt of their unending perversion of the truth where a puppy dumper is the victim. Meanwhile Erika and Denise don’t show and it is not even really mentioned.

As far as the tucking joke went Lisa should have known better.  I am sure she has had many biting and hilarious bitch out sessions with her gay friends where such a comment would be normal and no big deal. But in the real world there are too many snowflakes who get offended by any joke or comment that does not match with their politically correct sensibilities so that they have to deplatform and destroy anyone who makes a joke. You can’t do that anymore. Lenny Bruce, George Carlin and Richard Pryor would have been destroyed in the current climate. Lisa should have know that all the support and good things she does for the LBGT community means nothing. Don’t make jokes in public. Save it for the bar.

To many snowflakes?? Im sorry could you tell that to the trans men and women who have been killed this year alone for no other fact then being trans?  but hey its a joke right as long as it doesn't effect you who cares if people have been shot stabbed drowned drug behind cars beat and burned had scalding hot water pored on them because they are trans....or the ridiculous bathroom bans because we all know the real reason men have sex reassignment surgeries and all the ridicule is because they want to be in the bathroom to attack girls .notice how its never about the women to men its only the men to women. because the joke is they are all really just sick perverts that want to get at your daughters ... its only a joke.....  its the trans peoples fault not the asshole making the lame ass joke.... No thats not ok and people arnt being snowflakes 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I agree about Camille’s house. She Her designer has excellent taste. Her house is absolutely gorgeous without looking like a museum. 

Fixed that for you!

I was gobsmacked when Camille, trying to be oh so coy, cooed at the camera, "I'm going to be Mrs. Grammar So-and-So! Everyone knows me as Grammar so it's just easier to keep the name..." BULLSHIT BITCH! You're trying to continue to hump your ex's entertainment career by keeping his name. Or maybe you're just so deluded that you feel it's enough of a thorn in his side if you never ever lose his surname. Either way, this bitch is crazy. I cannot believe her new husband would be okay with that and if he is, he deserves the daily fresh hell that he's in for hitching his wagon to hers. Oh, and don't get me started on her crocodile tears over her mother, same BS as we saw in NYC seasons ago. Even her mother, who is way to sweet to ever say anything on camera, appears to be somewhat surprised and uncomfortable when Camille fawns over her and pontificates about 'her cancer'.  It's as if you can read her mother's thought bubble "Jesus Camille, enough with the cancer references! And since when are you all touchy feely 'I love you mom' with me?!?"

• Love 11
15 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I saw a post about Kyle having aged a lot, and I think she’s one of the most age defying in the cast actually. Most 50-year-old women would kill for her beauty and skin. She’s also in much better shape than she gives herself credit for. She looked beautiful in her bridesmaid dress. Why she was so worried is beyond me.

I don’t think Kyle is very pretty, but I’m sure $$$$$$ has helped her non-aging.  Her constant negativity and anxiety is such a turn off.

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I rebuke this in the name of Chanel.

Let's us bow our heads in a prayer to fashion. 

Armani,

Which art in Fendi

Hallowed be thy Prada

Thy Birkin bag

Thy Burberry coat

On Regent

As it is in Harrods

Give us this day our Visa Gold

And forgive us this overdraft

As we forgive those who cut our credit card

Lead us not into Primark

And deliver us from Selfridges

For thine is the Chanel, the Marc Jacobs and Versace

For Dolce & Gabbana

Amex

She also said she used a strap on dildo with Kelsey. She is airing that man's business out. 

For 50 million, why doesn’t she just keep her trap shut?  Sour grapes perhaps?  She can’t get over Kelsey cheating on her as she is so wonderful and sexy and beautiful, lol.  Take away that blonde hair and what have you got?  Strap on’s, prostrate exams and bj’s didn’t work, I guess.

Edited by Gem 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I hope LVP apologizes to the LGBTQ and trans communities. I generally support her but that "joke" was not funny. I don't doubt she meant it that way but it was really offensive. She needs to make it right and I wouldn't mind if, in the process, it kept BIllie Lee from having another platform to open her mouth. She is the worst. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

To many snowflakes?? Im sorry could you tell that to the trans men and women who have been killed this year alone for no other fact then being trans?  but hey its a joke right as long as it doesn't effect you who cares if people have been shot stabbed drowned drug behind cars because they are trans its only a joke .... No thats not ok and people arnt being snowflakes 

Thank you for immediately proving my point that Lisa should never have made this joke or any joke in passing. It is just not worth it.

Her bonafides as a long term champion of the LGBT  community does not give her any immunity for talking the way she does with her LBGT friends in public the same way that they do in private.  You just can’t joke like that anymore without be subject to unremitting attacks. Sort of like a blizzard.

Edited by langford peel
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Those "snowflakes" are actual trans individuals who acknowledged that LVP has been an ally to the LGBTQ community.  I'm not personally impacted by LVP's "snarky joke" but I'm happy to stand with the snowflakes on this one. It was insulting to a group of people who are vulnerable and face dangers for just living their lives, and those individuals have a right to say so.

• Love 20
3 minutes ago, langford peel said:

Thank you for immediately proving my point that Lisa should never have made this joke or any joke in passing. It is just not worth it.

Her bonafides as a long term champion of the LGBT  community does not give her any immunity for talking the way she does with her LBGT friends in public the same way that they do in public. You just can’t joke like that anymore without be subject to unremitting attacks. Sort of like a blizzard.

Its not worth it cause its not funny people die because of this shit .... remember when black face was "funny" its not being a snowflake its being a decent human being 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Hallmark movies, they are the cheesiest.  

Camille reminded me of Zsa Zsa Gabor's line about how she is an excellent housekeeper, when she divorces a husband...she keeps the house!

You quoted me 🙂. Maybe cheesy is the wrong word. The decorations looked like they were pulled out of a garbage can and then shit in. I love me some Hallmark Christmas movies, they’re always so fun and colorful. Maybe they were poor and lived up in the mountain but I didn’t even get that vibe from what we’ve seen. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Those "snowflakes" are actual trans individuals who acknowledged that LVP has been an ally to the LGBTQ community.  I'm not personally impacted by LVP's "snarky joke" but I'm happy to stand with the snowflakes on this one. It was insulting to a group of people who are vulnerable and face dangers for just living their lives, and those individuals have a right to say so.

They certainly have that right. The rest of us have the right to say that it was a joke and it was funny and you don’t get to police speech especially humor.

That's the essence of free speech that is under attack from political correctness.

Humor is no longer acceptable. 

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, endure said:

It would be a classic ending to a horrific season.  They should consider it for the reunion episode.

But it would have to be a legit test, and include LVP (who fooled few with the one she controlled).

25 minutes ago, endure said:

I think it’s bizarre she is keeping Kelseys name at least change it legally.

Creepy Kelsey was her big claim to fame - she’s hanging on by her fingertips!

• Love 2
Just now, langford peel said:

They certainly have that right. The rest of us have the right to say that it was a joke and it was funny and you don’t get to police speech especially humor.

That's the essence of free speech that is under attack from political correctness.

Sure, you do have the right.  But what you call "political correctness," I call someone trying hide a really ugly side of herself under the guise of "humor."

Again, I'm going to stand with the people who are trans who felt insulted.  I'm good with that stance, even if I'm accused of being "politically correct."

• Love 13
(edited)
8 minutes ago, langford peel said:

This is totally the last time im gonna respond to this topic I promise ..... Humor is acceptable but what is funny and acceptable changes would someone wear black face and still call it a joke? I mean it used to be done all the time till those snowflakes got upset ..what's wrong with it I mean some people think its funny to be racist if its just a joke? people have every right to think its a joke and everyone else has every right to call the people who think its a joke a homophobic bigot  or a racist ass .... free speech isn't under attack thinking you can be an asshole and its fine by using I was only joking is no longer okay ... remember behind every joke is a nugget of truth 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 15
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

This is totally the last time im gonna respond to this topic I promise ..... Humor is acceptable but what is funny and acceptable changes would someone wear black face and still call it a joke? I mean it used to be done all the time till those snowflakes got upset ..what's wrong with it I mean some people think its funny to be racist if its just a joke? people have every right to think its a joke and everyone else has every right to call the people who think its a joke a homophobic bigot  or a racist ass .... 

That’s exactly right. Whoopi Goldberg thought blackface was fine when her boyfriend Ted Danson did it at the time. Tastes change. You can’t control what people think is funny. You can’t correct their speech to conform to your sensibility. Or you could but I wouldn’t want to live in a place that did that. 

By all means attack LVP for a bitchy joke. It has the dual utility of virtue signaling and giving people something else to use to beat her down and get her off the show.

• Love 8
Just now, Shannah Banana said:

The more LVP's mask comes off, the more her "jokes" come off as what they really are, mean intentioned insults.  Actually, she has become the joke.  Too bad, so sad.

Exactly - her mask has cracks all over it now, and the creature underneath ain’t pretty or pink!

• Love 8
(edited)
40 minutes ago, langford peel said:

That’s exactly right. Whoopi Goldberg thought blackface was fine when her boyfriend Ted Danson did it at the time. Tastes change. You can’t control what people think is funny. You can’t correct their speech to conform to your sensibility. Or you could but I wouldn’t want to live in a place that did that. 

By all means attack LVP for a bitchy joke. It has the dual utility of virtue signaling and giving people something else to use to beat her down and get her off the show.

The difference is Ted Danson apologized for what he did IN 1993 (not 2019 not 2000 but fucking 1993) and how tasteless the thing was and the whole thing wasn't funny .... Im really sorry if im coming across has rude about this I really am not trying to be but when people are dying in 2019 because of hatred and people just making casual jokes and those jokes being defended thats scary as fuck ....I have to worry daily about being attacked just for being "gay" from complete strangers who dont know me from Adam but will hurt me for no other reason I would love to never have to hear from a passing car or a stranger F***** id love to be able to hold hands in public without sneering people saying that what im doing is shoving my sexuality in their face but the str8 couple doing the same is no problem. or watch a show with a gay person in it and not hear how its trying to turn kids gay but showing hetro couples having sex its a ok... its those little "jokes" that make it seem ok for those people to do those things  ......this is real life for people its not a joke 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, IKnowRight said:

This!

As someone posted earlier, the problem is most of these women are not interesting on their own, thus why it’s not as fun as say, RHNY.

I thought Brandi becoming a real housewife was the first mistake.  She didn’t fit in, but the producers thought the conflict was what viewers were looking for and took her on.  Rinna, who I thought I would like, only cares about creating conflict and focuses on the drama.  She and Brandi are not as funny and clever as they think they are...she went after Kim relentlessly and has been chewing on LVPs backside for several seasons.

I think LVP, Kyle, and Erica are the most interesting as individuals.  Camille stirs it up, but she belongs in my opinion.

Remember the low ratings years on RHNY when Bethany left and we were stuck with people like boring Kristin?  Such a lack of chemistry.  Remember the God awful years with Vicki and Brooks vs everyone else?!  That’s not pleasant television.  While I’m not a fan of Vicki, I don’t mind her when she’s getting along with the others.

Love her or hate her (I’m entertained by her) LVP is good tv, Teddi and Dorit are just a no go!  I guess we can never repeat the magic of season 1 of RHBH with the focus on constant fighting.

N.Y. Housewives aren’t afraid to show their vulnerabilities and weaknesses.  They are real and you can identify with them.  BH women mostly have to look fabulous, IMO anyhow.

• Love 3

Lisa needs to concentrate on the new show that the E channel has proposed for Vanderpump Cocktails in Vegas. That is why Satan Andy is running scared and will bend over backwards to keep LVP exclusive to Bravo.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

Denise is becoming more and more irritating to me.  She and I just have very different personalities, and I'm not at all sure that we'd get along in real life.  For me, I love to joke, I love humor, but not everything has to be knee-slappingly funny.  I like dark humour and deadpan, whereas Denise just seems to think ev-er-ey-thing is so amusing and laughable. I used to think she was just very high all the time (which is problematic), but could she have been high on set in CT, where marijuana ins't legal (aaaaaaand my naïveté just showed up!)?  I just hope she is one-and-done.  I don't care about acting.  I don't need to see it on reality TV.  I also just don't like her.  "Even hookers deserve dinner!"  Um, well, yes, I guess they do deserve dinner.  They're people.  But is it appropriate to sit a sex worker whom your ex-husband is actively employing to your Thanksgiving dinner, and not having boundaries for your daughters?  I don't think so.  Charlie arriving to Thanksgiving with a prostitute waiting in the car is just...not a funny situation for his ex-wife, especially when minors are involved.

Teddi--whoa, I didn't even catch that she was 16 minutes late to the wedding and being less than "accountable," which y'all pointed out here!  Haha.  I don't get feminine energy off Edwin per se, but I get a lot of masculine, and awkward energy, off Teddi.  "Um.  Normally I don't have carbs in the evening.  But this time I'll make, like, an exception."  You get 'em, Teddi!  Just grab life right by the balls! (And isn't a 9:30 am cocktail worse, at least in Accountability World?) I also am tired of Teddi mansplaining about her kids.  Either sell half the business (yay!) or keep it and be a full-time working mom and live with your decision, but what's ultimately going to do you and your kids in is if you live in guilt about it, and overindulge them as a result.  That will set them up to be selfish asshole adults, who can't get along with anyone, and that's not really cool.

I was surprised how subdued Rinna and Dorit were around the husbands.  

When they show the flashbacks to season one, I can't believe how much Kyle has changed for the better.  She was such a bitch back then.  I absolutely, 100% think she was jealous of Camille, and just a self-centered waste of air year one (remember she had to be physically restrained from going after Kim in that limo?  Cheering for the Lakers when Adrienne flew them privately to a Kings game?)  Say what you want about Kyle now--that's she's a hypochondriac, or simple-minded, but she's really not a bitch anymore, and I appreciate that.  Very few women become less bitchy as time goes on.

I have been liking Erika ok this season, but I think it's bullshit for her to be on-tour full-time and a full-time Housewife.  She should have had to pick.  You know what I'd like to call someone who is too busy to do the show?  A former Housewife.

I do think this episode was a snooze, despite it having a freaking Hawaiian wedding in it.  This is why I believe in big casts--nothing was going on with these four women, but if six women were there (Erika and Denise; LVP is well within her rights to stay home, and God bless!), there would be like 33% more of a chance for something noteworthy to happen.  

• Love 2
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

N.Y. Housewives aren’t afraid to show their vulnerabilities and weaknesses.  They are real and you can identify with them.  BH women mostly have to look fabulous, IMO anyhow.

Also? They eat. They don't just sniff their food, Rinna. They eat carbs after six, Mellencamp

I joke but people eating? Does make them more real and relatable. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 21
4 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

Denise should cool it with all the sex talk.  We’ve all been there and know how it works.  I’m sure her husband doesn’t appreciate her big mouth about their escapades on t.v. and will let her know it.  Talk about something meaningful, if you know how.

I agree. She thinks she's being all modern and free, but in my opinion, she is very trashy. Plus, who the fuck cares about her sex life? Her daughters are old enough to be mortified that their mum is behaving this way on national TV. It's bad enough having a mess for a father whose exploits have been widely publicized. 

• Love 9
4 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I noticed that too! When entered, she looked almost angry to be there, and when Kyle told her she looked pretty, after smiling and saying thank you she made what looked like a deliberate frown. 

She did not look happy at all.  Camille needs to stop talking so badly about Kelsey.....he’s the father of her children.  I’m sure it hurts them to hear her put him down so much, especially since she’s rich because of him.  Show some class, Camille.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, langford peel said:

You're not really... defending blackface, are you? I mean, I get that you love LVP and it's your right to not find what she said offensive but still. This may be taking things a bit far. 

• Love 5

Oh Teddi, FYI Ted Bundy never took a polygraph, at least it has never been discussed by anyone.

A real polygraph if done by someone with genuine experience would never go down like Lisa's.

No one but the polygrapher and the subject would be in the room.  The subject is questioned, then the polygrapher determines the questions and how they are asked.

Her newest little friends helping her and keeping her company will be dumped and called liars just like all the others before them.

• Love 6
59 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Rinna has displayed behavior unbecoming to Hallmark's high standards...dancing on a table and spreading her legs, shit stirring, sex talk but at least she did not bribe anyone to get her kid in to college, lol!

I still think she pays designers to include her daughter's on the runway.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

You're not really... defending blackface, are you? I mean, I get that you love LVP and it's your right to not find what she said offensive but still. This may be taking things a bit far. 

I m not defending anything other than the right to make jokes about anything. Blackface, the Holocaust, 911, abortion, gay or straight. You should be able to joke about anything.

You don’t have to find it funny but some people will. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, langford peel said:

I m not defending anything other than the right to make jokes about anything. Blackface, the Holocaust, 911, abortion, gay or straight. You should be able to joke about anything.

So you’d be cool with Teddi or Dorit making “jokes” about such things?

(edited)
7 minutes ago, langford peel said:

joking about it normalizes the behavior it says its ok to laugh at these people there is something wrong with them and has it gets more normalized that turns into action against said people .. its a chain reaction it doesn't start at 10 it starts at 1 just a little joke a harmless joke ... .....ok lets switch gears ..........how happy do you think harry is when Lisa Rinna goes on trips? 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 11

I think Lisa Rinna is the devil. She is the driving force in the attempt to deplatform LVP and to get her off the show. Rinna brings nothing to the show and should be the first to go.

Unfortunately she is a cockroach and will always survive and thrive while the host body sickens and dies.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Well, members of the trans community ARE taking it as an insult (as evidenced by the trans individuals who tweeted about it, who tweets are in the article posted).

What I don't understand is why the gay community isn't collectively outraged at being referred to as someone else's gay (we see this on the HWs show and how they reference "their gays"), but a tongue-in-cheek remark like LVP's is suddenly so offensive - even though we all know that LVP is quite supportive of the LGBTQ community.   I think people have become too damn sensitive to everything.  YMMV.  

• Love 20
1 minute ago, ChitChat said:

What I don't understand is why the gay community isn't collectively outraged at being referred to as someone else's gay (we see this on the HWs show and how they reference "their gays"), but a tongue-in-cheek remark like LVP's is suddenly so offensive - even though we all know that LVP is quite supportive of the LGBTQ community.   I think people have become too damn sensitive to everything.  YMMV.  

we arnt pets we arnt accessories we are people ....

• Love 11

Was I the only one absolutely thrilled to see Patrick Muldoon? As a kid watching TV in the 1990s, he was Dylan McKay levels of heartthrob-worthy as Jeff, the older waiter who briefly broke up Zack and Kelly on Saved by the Bell, and Richard Hart on Melrose Place. He didn't exactly age well, but I always had a soft spot for him.

Denise would obviously have been better off marrying him than Charlie Sheen. 😛 

I wouldn't take a lie detector test for any reason. If you don't believe me, that's your problem. LVP has no desire to hang out with these ladies anyway, and I don't blame her. This was obviously producer-driven and some sort of devil's compromise for not going to the wedding or interacting with anyone at all. Andy probably said do this or you are going to be edited out of the credits mid-season. 

I didn't miss Erika one bit.  Maybe I was too focused on wanting Teddi to get off my screen. The Ted Bundy comment probably sounded funny in the moment, in the TH atmosphere. But it came off quite crass in the edit. I just watched Ted Bundy Tapes and Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile on Netflix. The only people to whom Bundy should be compared are the Golden State Killer and Hitler. The man was as deranged and perverted as they get. 
Their campaign against LVP is a little strong. Besides Muldoon, I was bored to tears this ep. Whatever this dynamic is, it isn't working for me. It's as snoozy as the last couple seasons of OC have been. 

• Love 15