Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Sleeping With the Fishes

• Start Topic

20 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But Tins isn't inviting these people into her home she has no home and when she had Sonja stay with her she didn't even have her in the same room she put her in a suite (gifted by the hotel) and lets not forget that Tins mother chastised her for not being a perfect guest herself when she stayed with Sonja in her gray gardens manor ..... when speaking about manners of the host Dorinda goes BEYOND what should be expected. Who cares if she eats like a truck driver in her own home shes dealing with screeching harpies bitching about what room they are in IN HER HOME shes dealing with woman going into her bedroom and taking clothes shes dealing with people ripping wallpaper off walls shes dealing with paying for masseuses and yoga instructors and dinners all to please these guest ...so yes after all that she wants to drink and chew with her mouth open by all means that is her right...... 

Dorinda eats and acts like a truck driver wherever she is. And she is entitled to act like a shrew and eat like a pig. I agree totally with you. Where our mileage varies is that you are ok with labeling her as a class act who has manners. I  am not. 

Tins at least has the sense to set boundaries and host a guest to the best of her abilities  without devolving into  slobbering she devil. And no, her manners aren’t perfect either. It is the heighth of rude behavior to bring a hostess gift and expect the host to open it or use it with you. A gift is a gift. It means you surrender control of the gift and how it is used one you give it away. 

Tins’ manners aren’t  perfect, but she rates better than the rest. I mean, let’s be honest. Anyone with any real money, class, or true social standing would not be caught dead doing some trashy reality series. I love watching these heifers, but let’s be real about who and what they are. Even the socialite Tins has had a major fall from grace with her mugshot and inability to trap a second husband....something she was born and bred to do. It’s why Dale is twitchy and full of not so subtle barbs for her daughter. She hasn’t held up here part of the socialite contract. Ang now she is on TV shilling her “brand” and scraping for reality TV dollars. 

Edited by Chickabiddy
  • Love 18
13 minutes ago, Chickabiddy said:

Dorinda eats and acts like a truck driver wherever she is. And she is entitled to act like a shrew and eat like a pig. I agree totally with you. Where our mileage varies is that you are ok with labeling her as a class act who has manners. I  am not. 

I'm saying has a HOST yes she is a class act... she is the only one being gracious at all when hosting people in her home unlike the other ladies.. And again Tins didn't set boundaries because she had no home it was a hotel  and that's why she put her in a completely separate suite cause she knew what Sonja was like ..she would go through her shit and bitch.And she wasnt doing it to be kind she was doing it because everyone was bitching that when she stayed with Sonja she wasnt the perfect guest.. and it was only for ONE night lol...She wasn't hosting in her own home where everything she owned was being bitched about where guest were making unreasonable demands and expecting them to be met....where her own property was being destroyed and her clothing gone thru like it was some kinda open bin in a store... 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 13
23 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Barbara did mention that the architecture of the home and all the woodwork inside was stunning 

Agree it was nice to see some appreciation to the hostess.

re specifically Barbara given her attitude, interior design, manners, roping hair extensions, bad clothes, the belly shirt, bitching about the fish room, less and less of her compliments and professional opinions on building or anything else are meaningful to me. There’s an expression that in all your interactions remember you are always interviewing for your next job. I wouldn’t have anything to do with this woman anywhere. 

• Love 11

When Ramona was raving about the pool area and Dorinda's towels... Did anyone else think that she'd stuff a couple of said towels in her suitcase?

I did like the scene when she was admiring herself in the mirror.  I hope Tinsley could take note and be inspired by such a show of self-confidence.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I hope Dorinda doesn’t get fed up with the bad manners of her guests and stop hosting at Blue Stone Manor !! Dorinda should start having them draw numbers for room assignments. 

Maybe they didn’t show it, but not one of them brought a hostess gift for Dorinda. 

I would have made hotel reservations for Barb the builder. 

Speaking of hotel reservations- Luann tells the hotel manager to arrange a room for her, which he did, after which she cavalierly hollers at him that she is staying at Dorinda’s after all ( but keep that room handy just in case). What an entitled cow. 

Barb the Builder got out of the car with a bakery box.  I think Ramona brought yellow flowers.  I wonder if Bravo pays for the dinner and drinks.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Looked like he had a case of ass-ne, too. 🤮

Bwahahahaha

giphy.gif

When the naked chef was clothed he was reaching for something in the oven.

I'm glad he was clothed and we weren't subjected to him bending for the casserole bareassed

PS: B said I like the naked chef, he's passionate. Maybe she meant he's ASSionate

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

You ladies have just about covered it all.  Great points made and I wish I could be a guest at the Berkshires.  Just being my normal, everyday self and Dorinda  would think I was a DREAM guest.  lol 

One point that cracked me up was Tinsley describing how with these ladies, she always got the hind teat! lol  The way she described being the one who always ran to get this or that, got the short end of the stick, etc.  Very funny.  

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Chickabiddy said:

Tins at least has the sense to set boundaries and host a guest to the best of her abilities  without devolving into  slobbering she devil. And no, her manners aren’t perfect either. It is the heighth of rude behavior to bring a hostess gift and expect the host to open it or use it with you. A gift is a gift. It means you surrender control of the gift and how it is used one you give it away

Tins’ manners aren’t  perfect, but she rates better than the rest. I mean, let’s be honest. Anyone with any real money, class, or true social standing would not be caught dead doing some trashy reality series. I love watching these heifers, but let’s be real about who and what they are. Even the socialite Tins has had a major fall from grace with her mugshot and inability to trap a second husband....something she was born and bred to do. It’s why Dale is twitchy and full of not so subtle barbs for her daughter. She hasn’t held up here part of the socialite contract. Ang now she is on TV shilling her “brand” and scraping for reality TV dollars. 

Yes! When you take wine that you expect to drink yourself, that's called BYOB. It's not a gift. I have friends who do that and I just open it now for them right away. But dammit, I'm judging 😉

Plus, you don't criticize your guests to other guests. You save the teardown for later, with your spouse, when the guests have left. 

I'm going to add a 😉 because it sounds kinda silly, but where I come from, it's also the truth. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
8 hours ago, lilsadone said:

It's real taxidermy, I believe all of the sea life she has on the walls are real (and likely vintage) taxidermy.  

I personally like the fish room. I just wish the paint was a deep blue instead the green, but I'd be happy to stay in the room! 

But I also collect taxidermy. I even keep specimens in my kitchen so I could not care less if it is in a guestroom - it's your house, your guest doesn't need to like your taste. Plus, I love dark and/or creepy decor, so I get that it's not for everyone, but it's totally my world. 😎

Creepy is subjective, I guess.  I find Dorinda's Halloween decorating much creepier than some dead stuffed fish in my bedroom.  Not a big deal.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, smores said:

Dorinda has 7 bedrooms, I think Tinsley said it.  So, with that in mind:

1 Dorinda's room

2 Hannah's room- Bethenny 

3 Moroccan room- Tinsley but then Luann

4 Light blue with hot pink benches- Sonja or Ramona

5 ??? theme - Sonja or Ramona

6 ??? theme- Tinsley

7 fish room - Barbara

But then Dorinda was saying she was short a bedroom, and was kind of hinting that people would have to share, so that's weird.  Plus, Sonja kept saying she was sleeping with Bethenny that night, so maybe one of the rooms was taken by production or is used by staff?

It could also be that Dorinda only had some of the bedrooms cleaned and there might be a room or two off limits to all of them (like the shrine room she created for Richard - I'm picturing red balloons in all stages - some totally deflated on the floor, some halfway up/down losing steam and a dozen fresh ones she has delivered whenever she's in town)

Or like you said production likes them together to capture the drama.

What room did Ramona stay in the time she pulled the lights off the walls?

What room did Tinsley end up in when she left the Moroccon room to Luann since she didn't go into the Fish room?

• Love 3

I could see the taxidermy fish working in a den or something? Something Victorian, natural history, curiosities themed I guess. But just a bed, a dresser and a few stuffed fish mounted high up on the walls seems like an odd decorating choice to me too.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Luann must be bursting at the seams with love cause that bitch does not apologize.

I completely agree with you about the blue walls. Have you ever seen that Miles Redd decorated entry with blue lacquered walls? It's beyond gorgeous.

https://www.elledecor.com/design-decorate/color/advice/g220/rooms-that-shine/

There's also Todd Romano's apartment.

https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/todd-romano-small-space-article

https://habituallychic.luxury/2010/02/once-in-a-blue-room/

yasssss thank you so much for linking! I love the Romano apartment so much 🤤 🤤

Those blue walls are everything! 

Edited by lilsadone
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Jel said:

Yes! When you take wine that you expect to drink yourself, that's called BYOB. It's not a gift. I have friends who do that and I just open it now for them right away. But dammit, I'm judging 😉

Plus, you don't criticize your guests to other guests. You save the teardown for later, with your spouse, when the guests have left. 

I'm going to add a 😉 because it sounds kinda silly, but where I come from, it's also the truth. 

Co-sign everything, Jel, right down to the 😉 We makes have been separated at birth. 😃

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Y'all remember how bringing up that she still got her period was Ramonas favorite thing to do?!! We couldn't go a single season without Ramona reminding us that she hadn't hit menopause yet. 🤣

Was that the year Luann was pretending to want a baby with Jacques?

Using eggs that even Danerys Stormborn can't bring to life?

I thought it was more of a one-upping with Luann - Ramona made some comment at the Luann Unforgettable Boat Party that she thought she was pregnant. Hah

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
17 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

One point that cracked me up was Tinsley describing how with these ladies, she always got the hind teat! lol  The way she described being the one who always ran to get this or that, got the short end of the stick, etc.  Very funny.  

I laughed so hard too! Love her.  

• Love 11

SAME! I thought the exact same thing. 

I thought it was a low-key way to ruin Sonjas visit or try to kick her down a peg. I think Sonja got so drunk that night because she had some sadness after visiting that house and was trying to drink her feelings away. 

Dorinda hates when Sonja talks about her life as a Morgan, it honestly doesn't make any sense for her to plan a trip there. 

I agree. Dorinda really is a classless act. I also think that part of the reason Sonja clings to this Morgan business is because of her daughter. She'd still talk about it, but I don't think she'd be so sad and desperate-seeming. I do like her, though. Her heart is in the right place

That Barbara is something else. As Ramona said, "rough around the edges." She desperately needs a stylist and to stay out of the sun. She also was very rude about the bedroom.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, politichick said:

I agree. Dorinda really is a classless act. I also think that part of the reason Sonja clings to this Morgan business is because of her daughter. She'd still talk about it, but I don't think she'd be so sad and desperate-seeming. I do like her, though. Her heart is in the right place

That Barbara is something else. As Ramona said, "rough around the edges." She desperately needs a stylist and to stay out of the sun. She also was very rude about the bedroom.

I side-eyed that visit too. It came off as masterfully passive aggressive. She thought Sonja would love it, dontcha know! 

• Love 5

I almost forgot to post this.  For several years, my big Christmas tree in the living room had a theme. One year I had a fish/sea theme!  Seriously. I searched and found LARGE and small fish ornaments, star fish ornaments, sea shell ornaments, etc.  I thought it was the greatest idea ever.  Well, it wasn't nearly as lovely as I had expected and I only got a few polite compliments! lol  So, it was a one year thing and I gave the ornaments to charity.  So, I kind of feel Dorinda's pain.  However, I think she kind of likes the room.  I'd probably rethink it, though.   lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Beth with her disgusting speculation on whether SHE had something to do with his death.  I get that someone would wonder, but don't fucking mention this on camera.  It sounds so self-serving.  And I get the feeling her asking multiple times for tampons is her "I'm so outrageous I talk about my period on TV!  This one goes to 11!"

• Love 24
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

If anyone hasn’t seen The Star Is Born,  Bethenny just gave away the ending. 

Well it HAS been made 3 times so the ending shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.  I haven't seen the new one but I did like the Barbra Streisand version.  

• Love 9
3 hours ago, bosawks said:

I like the fish room, I think it's interesting, you have 7 bedrooms why not have fun with one.

I think the group dynamics from the Hamptons to the Berkshires have totally shifted on Barbara.

Maybe I'm just grasping at straws since watching her possibly flounder is the one way I think I might be entertained by the amorphous blob that is Babs.

Barbara thinks she's chummy with all, but she's actually chum

Remember, first time we saw her with B - B referred to her as Peripherial Barbara

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Why cook naked? I don’t get it. Does the food taste better? 

Here we go...shitfaced Sonja. OMG that poor dog! I think she put those Morgan letters in her purse. 

I was thinking the same thing!  What made me laugh was she was waxing on and on about HER Morgan house.  Didn't she and the old man buy it when they got married?  So not a historical MORGAN home.  Just an old home.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
4 hours ago, sashayshante said:

Yes, she did. While I know it was a joke, it really irks me when women make misogynistic comments like that. It annoys me almost as much as when women pull a Ramona and endlessly remind women they haven't hit menopause yet, like it's a contest. I belong to a FB group called What Would Virginia Wolf Do for women over 40 and all they do is talk about ways to stave off aging and menopause so men will still have sex with them.  It's misogynistic dumpster fire.

I love you!

I’m sitting at the bar because I know this doesn’t merit a two top butttttttttt I don’t hate Barb the Builder or her Belly Button that much.   Totally agree that BBBB is an outer boroughs represent! casting choice.   I mean, she’s never going to be as refined as I love my silicone breasticles Ramona, but who is?  Who is???   Ramona is like Deeda Blair and Bill the Cat had a baby.   IJS.

Can we poll who thinks Sonja got a little misty-shoplifty in the Morgan manor?  Jeez.  I can’t tell.   I also have to assume Dorinda was being super shady but she seemed genuine in her THs...I didn’t see the Snidely Whiplash but...yeah.

I can’t believe Beth suggested Dennis killed himself over her.  I mean, I saw it, I heard it, she said it, but I can’t believe it.  I wonder if Dennis’s daughter is still pals with Beth.  

I love Miss Tinsley.

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, film noire said:

LOL (that's a whole lotta clams, sistah ; )

I would happily stay in the (circa 2002 Trading Spaces) Fish Room, but that room did not cost 250K. Not unless Dorinda went total Scarface and slid a mountain of cocaine off Richard's desk - "My Richard used to sit here controlling the global economy while snacking on my famous roast chicken" - in order to hide a forgotten party stash of snow-white cocaine in the mattress.

Oh wait.

Or killed himself because he could not have her.  

God. Where to start?  Five minutes after Bethenny exited her vehicle (apparently tampon-less and free-bleeding) Bethenny's raring to go (Dorinda's thought balloon: Please don't let it be about Dennis. Bethenny: It's about Dennis).  Siskel and Ebeth tells us she cried for an hour alone in a movie theatre (fun date!) after watching Dennis-Bradley die for Bethenny-Gaga -- and you can see Dorinda's ITCHING to get past all the Dennising and tell Bethenny about LuannLuannLuann (been so patient with the you-know-what oh i'm in my head so i can say it cuntess me deserves reward clip clip clip!) so Dorinda gives her version of a micro pep talk ("Bethenny, I have been there -  in fact, I was thinking today about Richard eating my roast chicken and controlling world markets - SNIFF - but you gotta live your best life even though LUANN TRASHED YOU!") and then Bethenny compares herself to Jesus in Luann's world (does that make Luann the Blessed Virgin? Cuz.....) and then Bethenny  proceeds to disappoint me for the next fifty minutes (what else is new?) by not going apeshit on Luann (honestly, didn't we all believe we could count on Frankel to strut-shame that high-stepping wannabe aristo asshole?) but NOOOOOO, Bethenny is suddenly all mellow (due to Dennis's death - or lack of tampons) and she won't cut a bitch -- just when I FINALLY WANT HER TO CUT A BITCH -- and then we see hairy man-ass at the stove (WHAT THE FUCK?) and Sonja tit-humping a sweet dog (COCO IS NOT YOUR BOTTOM, SONJA) and Tinsley's all sarcastic and self aware -- and the one I'd most want to exchange covert looks with -- and Ramona is shit-talking as if it were back in Stanford White's day, and microphones were a thing of the near future, and Sonja throws out curled hands to rival The Slender Man and screams "DON'T TOUCH THE MORGAN LETTERS" -- and Halloween in the Berkshires turns out to be all treats, no tricks, and I can't wait to see next week -- well played, editing monkeys. 

I haven’t even watched yet (reading boards first) - but looking forward to it. Thanks for the summary!

I’ll thank you drunk (or those who or not) bitches for the last time(😀), telling me to watch these drunk bitches.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Was I the only one who went into Giggle Mania when Ramona was shimmying in front of the mirror in Hannah's room?

What cracked me up was it was immediately after Sonja told her she had a big gut.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
11 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I have not seen anyone comment on the tea that Bethenny spilled.  Luann checked herself out of rehab two weeks early so she could do her cabaret show.  I would not be surprised to find out Lu has been drinking/drugging in secret.   

I wouldn't be surprised either.  

I don't think Lu feels she has any problems with alcohol, drugs, manners etc.  Her only problem is others aren't as deferential to her as they should be.

• Love 24
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

"correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure Bethenny said tonight that she paid for Luann’s rehab, and then Luann skipped out on the last two weeks to do her cabaret show." Bethenny says that the only room Luann should be worried about is the rehab room she “acquired for her” that she was supposed to stay in for two more weeks, but left to do a cabaret…   From the recap below

.... Wait Beth PAID for Luanne to go to rehab and Luanne has the nerve to talk shit about Beth? WOW that adds a whole new level to the classiness of the countess

https://ew.com/recap/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city-recap-season-11-episode-6/

I really don't believe Luann signed over temporary POA to Barbara, that's what production agreed to along with Bethenny and used it as a tie-in as to why Barbara is on the show. If Barbara was that close of a friend to Luann, she would have been one of her 7 bridesmaids and not just a guest at the wedding. Also remember, Luann didn't know about Barbara gossiping about Luann at Dorinda's charity event until after her wedding. This would not be the person you would choose to give POA to if you've already caught them talking about your personal business in public and caught on camera. Bravo agreed because they wanted any new shenangians from Luann caught on film and it's not so difficult to add Barbs as a friend of.

If Luann felt brazen enough to go to Dennis for money to buy the house she wanted - after not recognizing him at Ramona's Hampton dinner Party, then I can totally see Bethenny putting up the money for Luann for real "Rehab".

I think Luann checked herself out because she doesn't think she has a problem with alcohol and she never stopped drinking off camera.  She did both rehab stints because it looks good on paper for her pending court cases.

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, walnutqueen said:

What cracked me up was it was immediately after Sonja told her she had a big gut.

Do you remember on some boat, Sonja was taking a picture of Ramona in a black bathing suit.

She said Ramona looks like a Tele-tubby

tenor.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I hope Dorinda doesn’t get fed up with the bad manners of her guests and stop hosting at Blue Stone Manor !! Dorinda should start having them draw numbers for room assignments. 

Maybe they didn’t show it, but not one of them brought a hostess gift for Dorinda. 

I would have made hotel reservations for Barb the builder. 

Speaking of hotel reservations- Luann tells the hotel manager to arrange a room for her, which he did, after which she cavalierly hollers at him that she is staying at Dorinda’s after all ( but keep that room handy just in case). What an entitled cow. 

Ramona brought a bouquet of yellow roses and Bethany brought her the brite lite.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Jel said:

Barbara was carrying a bakery box when she got out of the car. Maybe they were pignoli cookies!

I say they were filled with DIYVA Tool Kits

Mmmmm...pignoli cookies - my favorite. Now I have to make a pit stop to Ferrarra's

pignoli-cookies_jpg-600x390

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Chickabiddy said:

ins at least has the sense to set boundaries and host a guest to the best of her abilities  without devolving into  slobbering she devil. And no, her manners aren’t perfect either. It is the heighth of rude behavior to bring a hostess gift and expect the host to open it or use it with you. A gift is a gift. It means you surrender control of the gift and how it is used one you give it away. 

Ah but this is a bit of a gripe on my part about the whole good manners thing. If you are invited to be a guest at someone's home, that is a gift on their part and you are not obligated to bring them a gift or return the favor. HOWEVER it is deemed good manners to bring your host a gift. HOWEVER if you are the hostess receiving the gift, it is considered good manners to utilize the gift you receive during the gift giver's stay as a show of appreciation. My little caviar eating trash panda Ramona is considered to be committing a faux pas when she doesn't share her house gifts for example.

5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

f Luann felt brazen enough to go to Dennis for money to buy the house she wanted - after not recognizing him at Ramona's Hampton dinner Party, then I can totally see Bethenny putting up the money for Luann for real "Rehab".

I think Luann checked herself out because she doesn't think she has a problem with alcohol and she never stopped drinking off camera.  She did both rehab stints because it looks good on paper for her pending court cases.

I think Luann is currently enjoying her role as the recovering addict who gets her way because she's so very sick. I agree that she doesn't think she has a problem. If Bethenny paid for the rehab (I didn't catch that but I did catch that Beth was annoyed that she checked out two weeks early for the cabaret show) then I hope Bethenny has learned her lesson and lets Luann pay for her own rehab the next time. Because I am willing to bet Bethenny didn't get a refund for the two weeks Luann skipped out on and if it was Luann's money being spent and not someone elses, I bet different choices would be made.

I totally think Luann uses rehab as an excuse to avoid tough questions and to garner pity.

I also think they don't always show the house gift giving but I am absolutely certain it happens with this crowd. 

• Love 17

I can’t wait for La Countessa DeLesepps, the Canary, to hop on her boat with all her friends and kids up the Hudson River to her new round house upstate.  She will then host a dinner with food, wine and song.  Then, she will offer them a room of their choice for a night or two.  All on her dime.  All bets are on.

• LOL 13
  • Love 2

Bethenny saying Lu should be treating her like Christ because she helped her get to rehab was extremely obnoxious , and she needs to shut her mouth. You’re far from Christ, B. Have several church pews.  Also, having a period doesn’t make you  more youthful, and I’m pretty sure Ramona, and Sonja are having wayyyy more sex than you, Bethenny. 

As for Lu. She’s become real ugly. Very selfish. She hasn’t learned anything from rehab, and there is no humility. It’s a joke for her, “The only thing I’m guilty of is being fabulous.”  She’s very fortunate that she’s not in the crowbar hotel where the rooms are a lot worse than the shark room, and  there’s definitely no yoga or massages. 

Sonja is another one who should never drink again. Put Coco down!

Barbara isn’t the right fit for RHONY. Even with a makeover. Send her to Jersey please. 

I like Tinsley. However, the way she’s been treated by the others, well, she’s gonna snap soon, and it will be warranted. 

Dorinda has a grand manor, but why does it reek of tackiness? The Halloween decorations are overkill, and in general her taste level is questionable. IMO, the best area is the pool. And why would you hire an unattractive  naked hairy man to cook for you? I don’t want to be picking pubic hairs out of my salad. Ew. 

Edited by Barbara Please
Forgot a word or two
  • Love 20

I think taste is sometimes subjective, but, for the hairy chef....if he was too good looking and desirable, he might have been attacked by the ladies and Dorinda's liability brought  into question. I mean, she does know how man hungry those ladies can get. lol 

• LOL 3
10 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Bethenny saying Lu should be treating her like Christ because she helped her get to rehab was extremely obnoxious , and she needs to shut her mouth. You’re far from Christ, B. Have several church pews.  Also, having a period doesn’t make you  more youthful, and I’m pretty sure Ramona, and Sonja are having wayyyy more sex than you, Bethenny. 

As for Lu. She’s become real ugly. Very selfish. She hasn’t learned anything from rehab, and there is no humility. It’s a joke for her, “The only thing I’m guilty of is being fabulous.”  She’s very fortunate that she’s not in the crowbar hotel where the rooms are a lot worse than the shark room, and  there’s definitely no yoga or massages. 

Sonja is another one who should never drink again. Put Coco down!

Barbara isn’t the right fit for RHONY. Even with a makeover. Send her to Jersey please. 

I liking Tinsley. However, the way she’s been treated by the others, well, she’s gonna snap soon, and it will be warranted. 

Dorinda has a grand manor, but why does it reek of tackiness? The Halloween decorations are overkill, and in general her taste level is questionable. IMO, the best area is the pool. And why would you hire an unattractive  naked hairy to cook for you? I don’t want to be picking pubic hairs out of my salad. Ew. 

All those big decorations and monsters look like they came from a movie set or something.  We know she can get those things, like the Nutcracker.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Rap541 said:

HOWEVER if you are the hostess receiving the gift, it is considered good manners to utilize the gift you receive during the gift giver's stay as a show of appreciation

Hmm but Emily Post helpfully points out that you should not bring wine or food to a dinner party expecting the host or hostess to use it because the assumption should be that your host or hostess has already put thought and care into planning the menu and wine pairing. Why should that planning be put aside because you brought your favorite Malbec or red velvet cake for dessert? 

Besides isn’t it just a wee bit tacky to bring something like caviar and expect to get a portion of it during your stay with your hostess? It’s kind of like bringing her a half a gift because you want your your share of the other half. Tinsley should have bbought herself some caviar to enjoy at her house and graciously given Ramona an entire share of caviar to enjoy at her house how she sees fit. Giving a gift with the string attached that you expect to enjoy some portion of it doesn’t really make it a true gift, now does it?

Your host or hostess is already sharing their bounty with you, including delectables that they may have received from an earlier occasion. Why be petty because you didn’t get your share of the gift.

If you brought your host a pair of socks,  would you feel put out if you weren’t offered a chance to wear them during your visit? No, so if you are put out that you don’t get a share of the gift you brought, than it was just something gm you wanted to eat...but wanted the credit for bringing a gift. 🙄

Frankly the only show of appreciation that a host needs to show for a hostess gift is “Thank you so much for thinking of me and bringing us this lovely bottle of wine. I appreciate it so much.”  I mean Christ on a cracker they are already hosting you at their house with food and drink AND cleaning up after you when you leave with your belly full. 🙄

• Love 16
15 hours ago, nexxie said:

Wonder if Tinsley regrets signing on to this bitch fest.

And from the looks of next week's episode they all gang up on Tinsley again to critique and dump on her relationship with Scott. Bethenny has never had a successful relationship ever with a man and she's attacking Tinsley??? BTW...was I hearing it wrong or did Bethenny sort of cop to the fact that days before Dennis's death she had sent him some texts saying she wanted out and couldn't deal with their relationship anymore? Would it be a stretch to wonder if Dennis was depressed after reading these and took too many Oxy's? 

I think her wearing the engagement ring now pathetic. She never wore it while he was alive and didn't even tell anyone that he had proposed to her...now she's wearing it...what a joke. And people were talking about how quickly she jumped into the dating pool after he died...a matter of weeks. And she is arbiter of how to be in a relationship??? Tinsley needs to tell them all to STFU.

• Useful 1
  • Love 20
14 minutes ago, Barbara Please said:

Bethenny saying Lu should be treating her like Christ because she helped her get to rehab was extremely obnoxious ,

Perhaps I am misremembering but isn't B jewish?  Anyway, her comment didn't offend me; I understood where she was coming from.  Lu doesn't seem like she will ever thank B.  That is who she is.

• Love 10

Luann really has become insufferable (or returned to being insufferable - take your pick). Having a cabaret show where she is a star (lol) really seems to have gone to her head. I was wondering how the show was doing and googled it. I was shocked to see that she will be playing at the Mirage in Las Vegas on May 4th. Can you imagine how unbearable she will be when she announces that (and you know she will) on a future episode? 

Just out of interest I googled tickets to see how many seats have sold, seeing as how it is only a little over three weeks away. Two thirds to three quarters of the seats are still available - lol. Guess they will be selling at the half price booths on the day of. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, albarino said:

Perhaps I am misremembering but isn't B jewish?  Anyway, her comment didn't offend me; I understood where she was coming from.  Lu doesn't seem like she will ever thank B.  That is who she is.

I believe her father was Jewish...not sure about her mom. And in Judaism if the mother is Jewish then the children are considered Jewish. So who knows if Bethenny is or isn't.   I don't think she was raised in any religion and I may be wrong but I think she went to a Catholic girls school. 

3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

But Tins isn't inviting these people into her home she has no home and when she had Sonja stay with her she didn't even have her in the same hotel room she put her in a suite (gifted by the hotel) and lets not forget that Tins mother chastised her for not being a perfect guest herself when she stayed with Sonja in her gray gardens manor ...yes Tins has manners but tins isnt getting shit on by her guest .. when speaking about manners of the host Dorinda goes BEYOND what should be expected. Who cares if she eats like a truck driver in her own home shes dealing with screeching harpies bitching about what room they are in IN HER HOME shes dealing with woman all over the age of 40 and 50 going into her bedroom and taking clothes shes dealing with middle aged people ripping wallpaper off walls shes dealing with paying for masseuses and yoga instructors and dinners all to please these Adult guest ...so yes after all that she wants to drink and chew with her mouth open by all means that is her right...... there is no way in hell any of us would have lasted as long has she does .. I would have been pulling bags out of rooms and tossing them on the lawn with the number for a cab taped to it and the nearest hotel all while screaming BYE BITCHES

Seems like Tinsley's mother never has anything nice to say about her daughter...always criticizing her on everything.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, smores said:

Dorinda has 7 bedrooms, I think Tinsley said it.  So, with that in mind:

1 Dorinda's room

2 Hannah's room- Bethenny 

3 Moroccan room- Tinsley but then Luann

4 Light blue with hot pink benches- Sonja or Ramona

5 ??? theme - Sonja or Ramona

6 ??? theme- Tinsley

7 fish room - Barbara

But then Dorinda was saying she was short a bedroom, and was kind of hinting that people would have to share, so that's weird.  Plus, Sonja kept saying she was sleeping with Bethenny that night, so maybe one of the rooms was taken by production or is used by staff?

Yea, I kind of assumed that she had a certain amount of rooms available for GUESTS. Maybe one or two extra rooms were for staff, or storage, or were just not ready to host overnight visitors. So maybe she had to rush and fix up a room when all this kerfluffle went down. But who knows? 

10 hours ago, lilsadone said:

SAME! I thought the exact same thing. 

I thought it was a low-key way to ruin Sonjas visit or try to kick her down a peg. I think Sonja got so drunk that night because she had some sadness after visiting that house and was trying to drink her feelings away. 

Dorinda hates when Sonja talks about her life as a Morgan, it honestly doesn't make any sense for her to plan a trip there. 

Maybe I'm naive, but I actually thought it was done to sort of show Sonja she was sorry, for the comments made about the crest and others. Like she was basically saying, "I'm acknowledging you as a Morgan". 

• Useful 1
  • Love 23