Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E06: Sleeping With the Fishes

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, kicksave said:

And from the looks of next week's episode they all gang up on Tinsley again to critique and dump on her relationship with Scott. Bethenny has never had a successful relationship ever with a man and she's attacking Tinsley??? BTW...was I hearing it wrong or did Bethenny sort of cop to the fact that days before Dennis's death she had sent him some texts saying she wanted out and couldn't deal with their relationship anymore? Would it be a stretch to wonder if Dennis was depressed after reading these and took too many Oxy's? 

I think her wearing the engagement ring now pathetic. She never wore it while he was alive and didn't even tell anyone that he had proposed to her...now she's wearing it...what a joke. And people were talking about how quickly she jumped into the dating pool after he died...a matter of weeks. And she is arbiter of how to be in a relationship??? Tinsley needs to tell them all to STFU.

I doubt very much Dennis died because of Bethenny. What’s the difference if they were married or not?  None.  It was probably the investigation and possible jail time.  By now,  we all know Bethenny doesn’t know what she wants.  Wearing the ring now is just a conversation piece.  I don’t think she can be happy with any man.  She changes her mind like the wind.  Now it’s the guy from Boston .. for awhile.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I kind of assumed that she had a certain amount of rooms available for GUESTS. Maybe one or two extra rooms were for staff, or storage, or were just not ready to host overnight visitors. So maybe she had to rush and fix up a room when all this kerfluffle went down. But who knows? 

Maybe I'm naive, but I actually thought it was done to sort of show Sonja she was sorry, for the comments made about the crest and others. Like she was basically saying, "I'm acknowledging you as a Morgan". 

I thought so too.  I didn't really think she did it with malice.

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, albarino said:

Perhaps I am misremembering but isn't B jewish?  Anyway, her comment didn't offend me; I understood where she was coming from.  Lu doesn't seem like she will ever thank B.  That is who she is.

I'm Christian, and I was offended. 

• Love 10

Dorinda forgot her motto last night.  

Money talks....Wealth whispers. 

She got so fed up with the girls badmouthing  the Fish Room.....she started price dropping.  $15,000 here.....$20,000 there. What?  You don’t like?? Well, it cost $100,000!

hahahahhahahaha!

I don’t get Lu asking for a yoga teacher. FFS!  Just go outside to the pool....which is gorgeous!......... and, do your downward dogs and scorpions.  

I think Dorinda even insinuated that Lu didn’t pay for the yoga or massage.  

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

She got so fed up with the girls badmouthing  the Fish Room.....she started price dropping.  $15,000 here.....$20,000 there. What?  You don’t like?? Well, it cost $100,000!

I only heard her mention money once; and it was in regards to the fish on the wall that Barbara threatened to cover. I don't think she was bragging. I think she was letting her know - you damage my room, this is how much it will cost you to fix it. I just remember the year Ramona (and/or Sonja?) damaged one of her rooms by trying to remove things from the walls, etc. I think she was just being protective and proactive. 

• Love 24
12 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

hahahahhahahaha!

I don’t get Lu asking for a yoga teacher. FFS!  Just go outside to the pool....which is gorgeous!......... and, do your downward dogs and scorpions.  

I think Dorinda even insinuated that Lu didn’t pay for the yoga or massage.  

Whaaat?  Dorinda paid and ZBethenny paid for her rehab? I just read Luann is worth about 15 million.  WTF?   Maybe she thinks it’s an honor to buy her things.  She can’t be doing too bad.  Money from Bravo and her shows.

Edited by Gem 10
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Jennifersdc said:

Now at 18 minutes and Sonja is talking about the Guggenheim Bible (aka Gutenberg importance re Morgan I believe). 

You can’t make this shit up. 

We're lucky she didn't call it the Steve Guggenheim Bible.

15 minutes ago, kicksave said:

I believe her father was Jewish...not sure about her mom. And in Judaism if the mother is Jewish then the children are considered Jewish. So who knows if Bethenny is or isn't.   I don't think she was raised in any religion and I may be wrong but I think she went to a Catholic girls school. 

Bernadette converted to Judaism. I think you're correct that she raised areligious after her parents divorced. However, she had recently started reconnecting with Judaism because Dennis was practicing Jew who at least went to temple on the high holidays. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I can understand how Betthany could feel guilty that she might be in some way responsible for Dennis OD'ing -- if in fact he was pushing her to marry and she could not.  I don't see it as an ego thing, but a guilt thing.  

Note to Beth:  I don't think you are responsible!  I can see feeling guilty though.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 18

Luann should be so grateful.  Instead, she’s got her nose up in the air.  Just to think.  As long as she’s on this show, people will go to see her acts.  She will generate a lot of money for just saying a few words on stage.  She can’t sing or dance.  She just has to look fabulous.  What a world.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

Whaaat?  Dorinda paid and ZBethenny paid for her rehab? I just read Luann is worth about 15 million.  WTF?   Maybe she thinks it’s an honor to buy her things.  She can’t be doing too bad.  Money from Bravo and her shows.

I was being snarky! I felt bad for Dorinda. I do think they legit humiliated her bc they would not stop talking about the fish room.

I doubt Lu is worth 15 million dollars.  

I don’t care about the rooms.  I am a gracious guest when it comes to stuff like that.

But, that Naked Chef...no.....Just No!  He was gross looking.

I thought it was going to be a hunk!  Then again Dorinda boyfriend looks like him.  Maybe this is why she found NC attractive. 

Eh was also pushy with the wine...No...means No.....now, go away!

• Love 6

There is not ONE person whom Lu respects/values who will sit her down and explain how obnoxious, ugly and arrogant her attitude and behavior are?

Every time someone buys a ticket, it reinforces her belief that she is special and superior.

I really hope they start canceling her cabaret shows. That might be the only way to humble her. 

Although, I am sure it will only be temporary. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
27 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I kind of assumed that she had a certain amount of rooms available for GUESTS. Maybe one or two extra rooms were for staff, or storage, or were just not ready to host overnight visitors. So maybe she had to rush and fix up a room when all this kerfluffle went down. But who knows? 

Maybe I'm naive, but I actually thought it was done to sort of show Sonja she was sorry, for the comments made about the crest and others. Like she was basically saying, "I'm acknowledging you as a Morgan". 

Not to split hairs but she WAS a Morgan by marriage...now she's divorced so technically, she's not a Morgan....she just kept her married name.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I can understand how Betthany could feel guilty that she might be in some way responsible for Dennis OD'ing -- if in fact he was pushing her to marry and she could not.  I don't see it as an ego thing, but a guilt thing.  

Note to Beth:  I don't think you are responsible!  I can see feeling guilty though.

I can understand her feeling that way, but think it is disgusting she is talking about it on TV.  The family may just be thinking that the reason he OD'd is that like a lot of people hopped up on pain pills for a serious injury they once had, they took too many pills in a loopy state not remembering or realizing how many they'd already taken.  Now she has it out there that it could've been a suicide OR he was so despondent over her, he took too many in that despondent state.  Essentially, his family members now have to live with the Bravo viewing audience (which is large) and the tabloids thinking he now killed himself over her versus he just accidentally took too many pills.

I know it's a reality show and they are showing their lives, but his death didn't just impact her so she should keep her speculations and trap shut about it.

Edited by sasha206
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I was being snarky! I felt bad for Dorinda. I do think they legit humiliated her bc they would not stop talking about the fish room.

I doubt Lu is worth 15 million dollars.  

I don’t care about the rooms.  I am a gracious guest when it comes to stuff like that.

But, that Naked Chef...no.....Just No!  He was gross looking.

I thought it was going to be a hunk!  Then again Dorinda boyfriend looks like him.  Maybe this is why she found NC attractive. 

Eh was also pushy with the wine...No...means No.....now, go away!

I was shocked to see Art Smith being the "mentor" chef of the naked chef...he used to be the celebrity chef of the stars and was Oprah Winfrey's go to chef on her show and in real life. She even plugged his cookbooks etc...now he's doing this??? Wow...what the hell happened?

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Diane Mars said:

Bethenny brought her a kit to make signs, if I'm remembering it correctly 🙂

B brought  that in?

It was probably Bryns and B brought it inside for Dorinda.  

They had those at the craft store.  LMAO

• Love 2
1 minute ago, kicksave said:

I was shocked to see Art Smith being the "mentor" chef of the naked chef...he used to be the celebrity chef of the stars and was Oprah Winfrey's go to chef on her show and in real life. She even plugged his cookbooks etc...now he's doing this??? Wow...what the hell happened?

Before this he did an ep of OC housewives.  The one where Alexis nearly hurls after tasting foie gras.  

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Probably just a joke.  One night they got drunk and they talked about cooking naked.  Then word of mouth got around, he catered some parties..... and now it is a business.

The guy looks like he likes a good party and his food is probably delicious. I Just would not want him cooking naked for me....or, pay him!   Hahaha!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Probably just a joke.  One night they got drunk and they talked about cooking naked.  Then word of mouth got around, he catered some parties..... and now it is a business.

The guy looks like he likes a good party and his food is probably delicious. I Just would not want him cooking naked for me....or, pay him!   Hahaha!

Some joke...he's making his "brand" a laughing stock.

• Love 2

Luann really needs her Cabaret insurers to sit her down and demand she follow the Court’s terms to the letter, or they can’t greenlight any more shows.  That might be the only thing to see her through her probation.  

I loved how Bethenny dismissed Luann’s “Am I interrupting anything?” with an immediate “yes”.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 16
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Does anyone know who cheated in Sonja’s marriage first?  If it was her, she was a fool.  All she talks about is sex, and how sexy she is. I don’t believe anything she says.  After last night’s tabacle, what man would marry her?

• Love 5

Sorry if this has been covered. But when did the "fish room" become THEE Fish Room that isn't fit for guests and is now an obvious Fuck You to whoever is put in there?  I'm so confused about that. I remember it being a bit creepy for some of them, and them having a laugh about the fish on the wall but I don't recall it ever being something that anyone felt strongly offended by when being assigned to it. I mean maybe not that happy about it but more of a "I didn't get the best room" eye roll type of reaction. Now it's being treated like an extreme insult to be put in that room and that shit just happened out of nowhere. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
33 minutes ago, ancslove said:

Luann really needs her Cabaret insurers to sit her down and demand she follow the Court’s terms to the letter, or they can’t greenlight any more shows.  That might be the only thing to see her through her probation.  

I loved how Bethenny dismissed Luann’s “Am I interrupting anything?” with an immediate “yes”.  

I thought you can’t leave the state when on parole.  Why is she all over the U.S. now?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

Sorry if this has been covered. But when did the "fish room" become THEE Fish Room that isn't fit for guests and is now an obvious Fuck You to whoever is put in there?  I'm so confused about that. I remember it being a bit creepy for some of them, and them having a laugh about the fish on the wall but I don't recall it ever being something that anyone felt strongly offended by when being assigned to it. I mean maybe not that happy about it but more of a "I didn't get the best room" eye roll type of reaction. Now it's being treated like an extreme insult to be put in that room and that shit just happened out of nowhere. 

Hahahahahaha! I am wondering if next season we are gonna see THE Fish room renovated.

Dorinda should just come out and make it the..... Bitch Room!

Dorinda can decorate it with unflattering photos and stories from the tabloids about them.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Gem 10 said:

I thought you can’t leave the state when on parole.  Why is she all over the U.S. now?

I think you can, with permission.  And it’s probably easier to gain permission if you cite work as your reason. Even going to film in the Berkshires counts as “work”, since she’s getting paid. (I was surprised that Luann apparently needed formal permission to move around within New York State, but maybe her probation officer was just trying to get Luann to take this seriously, or maybe it’s because she was changing residences.)

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Because when you have manners and class and some kinda upbringing where social grace in your home was taught this is what you do.. you swallow whatever you have to to make your friends happy/comfortable in your home ...its what is expected and normally anyone with manners and class of their own would be appreciative and not treat their friends like the help....She loves being a hostess that's what makes her happy and I'm sure there is some kinda push from Bravo to keep doing it...its the ladies that are not adhering to the set boundaries not Dorinda... this year she wanted all the girls together just for the fact that some of them had gone through so much shit that she thought being together to bond and lift them up would squash whatever classlessness they had had before and boy was she wrong....

Except she didn't, when it came to Barbara. She was quite openly ungracious to Barbara.  Not to defend Barbara, because I think everyone's reaction to the shark room is ridiculous. But Dorinda's reaction to Barbara is part of the reason why I wouldn't trust Dorinda as a friend. She goes from 0 to vicious very quickly and I would feel like I would have to tip-toe around her constantly to not set her off. 

None of this is to defend Luann's entitlement or Barbara's attitude. But at least with Luann, you know what to expect. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

When Dorinda planned the Ventfort Hall trip, I don't think she was setting Sonja up for a meltdown but rather as an olive branch to mend their relationship.

Sonja loves to brag how knowledgeable she is in everything Morgan and started talking about being on the "board" again.

Sonja's meltdown in the Berkshires was brought on by the amount of alcohol she consumed in a short period of time.

I think we will see Sonja in this mode more often as she drinks - mainly because of anxiety. Is Quincy in college yet? She can no longer use Quincy as an excuse to get her hands on any Morgan money in the guise of making sure her child's living space is maintained. Quincy will most likely be moved into a dorm or into a Morgan Estate Property close to campus and Sonja will NOT be allowed to move in with her.

I was wondering if Sonja was going to case the bathrooms in there looking for anything monogrammed. Sarah Morgan was the original owner and they share the same SM initials

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Useful 2
  • Love 15
12 minutes ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Except she didn't, when it came to Barbara. She was quite openly ungracious to Barbara.  Not to defend Barbara, because I think everyone's reaction to the shark room is ridiculous. But Dorinda's reaction to Barbara is part of the reason why I wouldn't trust Dorinda as a friend. She goes from 0 to vicious very quickly and I would feel like I would have to tip-toe around her constantly to not set her off. 

None of this is to defend Luann's entitlement or Barbara's attitude. But at least with Luann, you know what to expect. 

Barbecue I mean Barbra came in with an attitude then insulted the room to Dorindas face then talked shit about it again within ear shot of Dorinda by the pool and she still wasn’t being a bitch about it she stated if you don’t like it we can get you a hotel room. Did she say it in a blunt way? yes. but at this point EVERYONE had insulted this room thus insulting Dorinda. She didn’t say get the fuck out she didn’t cuss at all she firmly stated the rooms fine you don’t have to stay I would like you to stay but we can get you a hotel if the accommodations aren’t up to your liking.  Again I would have been like fuck you bitch get the fuck out lol 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
3 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Barbecue I mean Barbra came in with an attitude then insulted the room to Dorindas face then talked shit about it again within ear shot of Dorinda by the pool and she still wasn’t being a bitch about it she stated if you don’t like it we can get you a hotel room. Again I would have been like fuck you bitch get the fuck out lol 

Barbara was less obnoxious about her dislike of the room than Luann. I don't think either woman's attitude was good - they demonstrated that they weren't good guests - but I'm not going to give Dorinda brownie points for being patient with Luann but then turning around and acting rudely to Barbara.  It's part of the real issues I have with Dorinda. I think that there are times when it seems like she can offer wisdom but the switch that flips with her - that turns her into a very vicious, unkind person - would mean that I wouldn't feel safe around her.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, eleanorofaquitaine said:

Barbara was less obnoxious about her dislike of the room than Luann. I don't think either woman's attitude was good - they demonstrated that they weren't good guests - but I'm not going to give Dorinda brownie points for being patient with Luann but then turning around and acting rudely to Barbara.  It's part of the real issues I have with Dorinda. I think that there are times when it seems like she can offer wisdom but the switch that flips with her - that turns her into a very vicious, unkind person - would mean that I wouldn't feel safe around her.

Im just saying there is no way Luanne wasn’t texting Barbra updating her about things going on and spilling about the horrible room that Dorinda was forcing her into.  Barbra came in hot and insulted the room point blank to Dorindas face and acted like she was to good to stay in it herself.  at this point Dorinda started to snap a little. I mean how many times can she be insulted to her face and keep a smile? But even then she wasn’t a bitch. She was blunt yes at this point in stating noting is wrong with the room the room is fine. Then at the pool hearing her CONTINUE to bitch about it I mean come on Barbra was poking the bear. 

• Love 19
6 hours ago, Gem 10 said:

So I just read that Bluestone Manor was bought for Dorinda by Richard right before they got married.  It has 11 bedrooms.  Maybe Richard or someone caught that fish.  The room was probably decorated for a male guest who would appreciate the decor.  Dorinda obviously doesn’t want to change it.  11 bedrooms is plenty for all of them.  Some probably for all the help.  The house is an estate and they all are treating it like it’s no big deal, but it is.

Dorinda made a throwaway comment to Barbara about the room "is for a boy". Which might have been a dig at Barbara, but it made me wonder it it was if Dorinda and Richard had young nephews or friends with young sons who liked the room.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Im just saying there is no way Luanne wasn’t texting Barbra updating her about things going on and spilling about the horrible room that Dorinda was forcing her into.  Barbra came in hot and insulted the room point blank to Dorindas face and acted like she was to good to stay in it herself.  at this point Dorinda started to snap a little. I mean how many times can she be insulted to her face and keep a smile? But even then she wasn’t a bitch. She was blunt yes at this point in stating noting is wrong with the room the room is fine. Then at the pool hearing her CONTINUE to bitch about it I mean come on Barbra was poking the bear. 

I think she did veer towards bitchy territory myself. And listen, I am not saying she has to "keep a smile." But IMO, her different attitudes towards Luann vs. Barbara had much more to do with where she thinks people are on the pecking order. She wants to maintain a relationship with Lu (despite, truly saying some nasty things to Lu last year) but sees Barbara as a newbie, and therefore a weak link.

Personally, I think she had every right to be insulted by both Lu and Barbara, but rather than bending over backwards to Lu, I wish she had used to the same attitude towards both. She's not trustworthy, IMO, because she's erratic emotionally. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

There is not ONE person whom Lu respects/values who will sit her down and explain how obnoxious, ugly and arrogant her attitude and behavior are?

Every time someone buys a ticket, it reinforces her belief that she is special and superior.

I really hope they start canceling her cabaret shows. That might be the only way to humble her. 

Although, I am sure it will only be temporary. 

I think there are some people who are just built a certain way internally (some call it personality disorder) and there is really no way they are going to see things differently or change. You could see much of how Lu is in that special that featured her a couple of years ago.  It was like a Bravo biography.  You could literally see how the Lu we see was much the same as a young woman.  Apparently, it's in her DNA.  So, whatever you call it, (narcissism I suspect), she's likely to always be this way, no matter the consequences and no matter what anyone says to her.  

I think that with most all of the housewives, the trouble in their lives, is because they can't get out of their own way.  

• Love 10
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Luann really has become insufferable (or returned to being insufferable - take your pick). Having a cabaret show where she is a star (lol) really seems to have gone to her head. I was wondering how the show was doing and googled it. I was shocked to see that she will be playing at the Mirage in Las Vegas on May 4th. Can you imagine how unbearable she will be when she announces that (and you know she will) on a future episode? 

Just out of interest I googled tickets to see how many seats have sold, seeing as how it is only a little over three weeks away. Two thirds to three quarters of the seats are still available - lol. Guess they will be selling at the half price booths on the day of. 

Luann is playing at a theater outside of Boston 4/25.  I've been seeing commercials for it.  After reading your post I checked on this venue's tickets.  There are still hundreds of tickets left, many for $39.  /She is also playing down in Provincetown in August.  She should not be acting so countessy if she can't even sell out a show in a Boston suburb.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

Sonja was calling the Morgan Estate ....Grey Gardens. Oh, look....rundown like my house....this and that.  Hahahaha!

(I guess Sonja already forgot she  told us stuff was broken because she was having sex on top of them)

Did Sonja say, she had circa  1600s furniture in her house?

I was waiting to see some monogram towels duct taped to the wall.

Then she started calling people on the portraits ugly.  How her daughter was beautiful.  Hahahah!

I am pretty sure the letters were a xerox copy.  Not the freaking originals! 

So, greasy finger touch away!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I think taste is sometimes subjective, but, for the hairy chef....if he was too good looking and desirable, he might have been attacked by the ladies and Dorinda's liability brought  into question. I mean, she does know how man hungry those ladies can get. lol 

I think it worked out well for him.

Drunk out of her mind Sonja will try to stick her tongue down anyone's throat - but she took a pass with both The Bear Naked Chef AND Salvador Dali Face.

Speaking of "Bear" Naked - it might have been chosen as his last name is Berardinis.

Technically with the apron - he not naked. Maybe he should be re-named The Bear-Assed Chef

With the way the ladies try to one-up each other - I hope Luann doesn't offer a Full Monty Chef next season - I WOULD DIE

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Gem 10 said:

Does anyone know who cheated in Sonja’s marriage first?  If it was her, she was a fool.  All she talks about is sex, and how sexy she is. I don’t believe anything she says.  After last night’s tabacle, what man would marry her?

The husband did. BTW...he met her when she was coat check girl at a NYC upscale restaurant.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Barbara’s outfit was totally age inappropriate. Good grief...she’s pushing 50 despite all that bad cosmetic surgery to her face and she’s dressed like Snooki from Jersey Shore. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
20 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Sonja was calling the Morgan Estate ....Grey Gardens. Oh, look....rundown like my house....this and that.  Hahahaha!

(I guess Sonja already forgot she  told us stuff was broken because she was having sex on top of them)

Did Sonja say, she had circa  1600s furniture in her house?

I was waiting to see some monogram towels duct taped to the wall.

Then she started calling people on the portraits ugly.  How her daughter was beautiful.  Hahahah!

I am pretty sure the letters were a xerox copy.  Not the freaking originals! 

So, greasy finger touch away!

OMG! I really couldn’t believe she said that about having sex on a sink in front of those workers....they were totally embarrassed and uncomfortable. Do she and Ramona not get that when they make comments like this to hired help or other people that work for them that it is not only inappropriate but could be viewed as sexual harassment? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I do sort of have some empathy for Sonja and her obsession, I mean affection, for the Morgan name. It was something that really changed her life, in a way that many of us can hardly imagine. It puts her own child in the line of great ancestors. It seems like she got touched by a magical wand and she can't let go of that feeling of being special, aristocratic, honored, etc. It became her world and to let go of it, just seems like letting go of her dreams, her connection to the world of special people. I get it. And, what's the harm, really?  We all get our self esteem in different ways. Maybe, this is just how she copes. Maybe, she just can't get it from traditional ways. I mean, she has tried making toasters and such....lol.   So, on this one, I don't agree with Dorinda.  I say go with the shoes, the crest, whatever, that makes you feel good. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, JakeyJokes said:

Dorinda made a throwaway comment to Barbara about the room "is for a boy". Which might have been a dig at Barbara, but it made me wonder it it was if Dorinda and Richard had young nephews or friends with young sons who liked the room.

Richard had two children from his first marriage. HIs daughter was 22 when he died, not sure if the son was older or younger. I presume though that Dorinda and Richard had Bluestone Manor for several years before he died, so the room could very well have been decorated for his son. 

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Steph J said:

The recapper at Vulture is theorizing that Barbara was meant to be a cast member this season but that the HWs (except Luann) banded together to push her out so that she's been retroactively reduced to... whatever someone is called when they don't have an apple but still get talking heads and plenty of screen time.

That would be the fabulously talented Brian Moylan.

And I have to say, Brian Moylan's recaps are one of the reasons why I am still watching this show.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Sonja acts like a crazy, old civil war Confederate widow crying about how beautiful her antebellum concentration camp was and how happy life was when she was rich and the queen of her coming out ball when she is drunk.

Then, when she had the nerve to talk about Dorinda being jealous and settling for John, I wanted drunk Dorinda to storm in and do her "I've never actually met a gangsta but, I watched 'Boys in the Hood' one time and think this is how they act" routine her.

Also, I hate Ramona. She is a true and total CUNextTuesday. 

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, red12 said:

Sonja acts like a crazy, old civil war Confederate widow crying about how beautiful her antebellum concentration camp was and how happy life was when she was rich and the queen of her coming out ball when she is drunk.

Then, when she had the nerve to talk about Dorinda being jealous and settling for John, I wanted drunk Dorinda to storm in and do her "I've never actually met a gangsta but, I watched 'Boys in the Hood' one time and think this is how they act" routine her.

Also, I hate Ramona. She is a true and total CUNextTuesday. 

I like your description of Sonja

She's actually Mrs. Haversham dressed in her crusty wedding gown waiting for john Adams to come back for dinner and so they can renew their vows. Then they shall meet in the main suite, have relations, and then take their leave into their individual rooms - it's the Morgan way

PS I love Ramona and I think we can still be Kewl not Un-Kewl

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, red12 said:

I have never heard a more accurate comparison in my life.

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I like your description of Sonja

She's actually Mrs. Haversham dressed in her crusty wedding gown waiting for john Adams to come back for dinner and so they can renew their vows. Then they shall meet in the main suite, have relations, and then take their leave into their individual rooms - it's the Morgan way

PS I love Ramona and I think we can still be Kewl not Un-Kewl

I love your description!

Ramona is at her worst when she believes she is superior. I could never spend an extended amount of time with her because I know at some point she would say something shitty and terrible to me that would induce me to act out the look Joy gave Magean on The View earlier this week.

Edited by red12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I only heard her mention money once; and it was in regards to the fish on the wall that Barbara threatened to cover. I don't think she was bragging. I think she was letting her know - you damage my room, this is how much it will cost you to fix it. I just remember the year Ramona (and/or Sonja?) damaged one of her rooms by trying to remove things from the walls, etc. I think she was just being protective and proactive. 

This! I also think Dorinda is on guard whenever the women are in her home because while some are respectful, Tinsley, others can be quite disrespectful, like Sonja. 

Next to cheesy Halloween decorations sits many expensive prices I am sure. I don’t blame her for making sure her guests know that she doesn’t want her valuables damaged. Barb is a weird one...who says they’re going to cover up someone’s wall decor?

• Love 10