Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

I don’t foresee a long term relationship between these two if AJ ever becomes able to take care of herself. Not after her attitude in the airport.

• Love 13

It's amazing how she planned her entire life to be able to eat nearly non-stop.  If only all that energy could be applied to something useful!

Her childhood sucked, but she definitely embraces being an addict with gusto.  She realizes she is addicted, just doesn't think it's really wrong or worth correcting.  

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Wanda said:

AJ should not be going into this blind. Erica has had the WLS and thus she knows it’s not a magic pill. But will she actually be rational?

apparently Erica is so clueless she doesn't realize her girlfriend is sneaking food. So, rational? heh

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Oh yeah, no one will see you with that magic invisibility blanket. Clever!

She can't believe everyone is looking at her wearing a purple polka dot blanket.   Feet splayed out. " Why can't anything be simple!!!!! ".   AAARRGGHHHHH

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Hellga said:

It's amazing how she planned her entire life to be able to eat nearly non-stop.  If only all that energy could be applied to something useful!

Her childhood sucked, but she definitely embraces being an addict with gusto.  She realizes she is addicted, just doesn't think it's really wrong or worth correcting.  

She probably thinks it’s not drugs so WTF 

• Love 3
(edited)

A common theme on this show seems to be that they hate so many things, and have such anxiety about everything except eating.

Edited by Julyolo
Misspell
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

Erica (girlfriend) is at work when sis brings her out for her fast food.  

That’s what I thought. And sis says how upset she is at the thought of losing her and my comment was she doesn’t need to take her for the outings since she isn’t living there and forced to be berated as so many enablers complain they are. Then someone said they do live together. So I asked if I missed that the sister lives with them?

• Love 1
Just now, SmithW6079 said:

I don't understand why they don't arrange medical transportation instead of trying to travel in taxis.

Money. Far more expensive and most wont even think of it.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

That’s what I thought. And sis says how upset she is at the thought of losing her and my comment was she doesn’t need to take her for the outings since she isn’t living there and forced to be berated as so many enablers complain they are. Then someone said they do live together. So I asked if I missed that the sister lives with them?

More like she and her girlfriend live with the sister!

• Love 3