Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

Just now, Barb23 said:

I know what you mean. My internet went out for a minute at the beginning and I was in a panic. 

I was fine with the stutter when they showed her ass crack, blurred or no.

• LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I missed it--what did she cop to? Yogurt? Grapes? Sugar free jam? Oranges? 

Her mobility is limited, so all she can eat is massive amounts of fattening food.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

I'm checking in at the 37 minute mark. Girls' night out. My eating habit was a grilled chicken salad and a glass of wine.  I'm not hopeful about a success story. 

Dr. Now isn't having her eating habit excuses. " ... walking to a salad is harder than walking to a pizza." You go, Dr. Now! 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I missed it--what did she cop to? Yogurt? Grapes? Sugar free jam? Oranges? 

Lack of mobility.  No scary superfattening food.

• Love 3
Just now, Azubah said:

Her mobility is limited, so all she can eat is massive amounts of fattening food.

"...and a churro and that's it."

Out of everything, I found the single drive-thru churro to be the most unbelievable bit. Aaand that's another Mini Egg. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I know what you mean. My internet went out for a minute at the beginning and I was in a panic. 

Did you eat oranges and grapes to deal with the anxiety? A rack of lamb with sugar free jam? Or 3 pizzas? We’re here for you. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Concerned said:

How can he ask where are they coming from? His team has been filming for weeks and he bought her airline ticket. Yes Dr Now doesn’t know where they live?

I'm sure he knows but I think he's making conversation.  Or being a typical man, he doesn't remember. 

Dr. Now is on a roll tonight. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

She forgot to say that she eats entire meals as snacks between her other meals.

can't confess to that, cut Erica doesn't know, don'tcha know. heh

• LOL 1
  • Love 3