Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, nytonc said:

Hi everyone! I’m new here but I love the snark! My eating habit tonight was a BLT on wheat toast. 

Welcome!

1 minute ago, Miss Chevious said:

I thought meth made one skinny. Obviously she got a bad batch.

Meth gives people crazy energy so some of them don't want to eat or sleep.  I wonder if, if you love eating, it makes you want to eat more?

Who is Erica?

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I am a little behind and will be catching up... but her last name is Whaley.  Cannot be more fitting for how she was splayed on the bed, like a beached whale!

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
Just now, Hellga said:

I am a little behind and will be catching up... but her last name is Whaley.  Cannot be more fitting for how she was splayed on the bed, like a beached whale!

That is a freakin' unfortunate name!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Hellga said:

That must have been a hard name to grow up with, especially being overweight.

Ugh...close-ups of food being shoveled into the mouth.

• Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Ye gods, here's another one--"all we can do together is eat"!! All together now: board games. cards. video games. paint night. paint by numbers. crafts. watch sports. Jesus Christ. 

Pray!! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Gods... watching this girl eat is turning my stomach.

And again... talking how much she loves food and she's eating some of the worst garbage I've seen someone shoving into their face.

• Love 7

Hello, peeps.

I made some shit up for dinner and called it Keto lasagna. It was yummy.

Going to do my PT exercises during the show so I'm not just lying here digesting. Crazy, I know.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

"I'm not going to be here for my family!" she moos. So, your family won't be able to sit in a circle and watch you cram food down your maw? What are you contributing? Not for nothing AJ, but you seem to be a draining Captain Bringdown who doesn't bring much to the Family Life Table. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 15

This one is going to be a major miracle if things work out. Everyone around her is enabling her and obese as well. And she just copped to the fact that she lies to her significant other about scoring food with someone else.

• Love 6
(edited)

They always say how much they hate their lives, how they are affecting their loved ones, they know they are killing themselves, but there’s nothing for them to do........try eating less? What do they think the weight loss Dr will expect from them?  Yeh yeah, I know. Stupid question.

Edited by Wanda
Typo
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
Just now, Julyolo said:

This one is going to be a major miracle if things work out. Everyone around her is enabling her and obese as well. And she just copped to the fact that she lies to her significant other about scoring food with someone else.

“Scoring food” 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Maybe the sister who is so worried about losing her sister shouldn’t take her for extra fast food runs everyday. Just sayin’

an obvious disconnect in figuring out that a leads to b, which will lead to D (ead).

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, Wanda said:

They always say how much they hate their lives, how they are affecting their loved ones, they know they are killing the selves but there’s nothing for them to do........try eating less? What do they think the weight loss Dr will expect from them?  Yeh yeah, I know. Stupid question.

The doctor will give her the magic surgery and the weight will melt off.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

For the love of God! Put down the orange and back slowly away!!!

I will not! It's my only friend!

Edited by ams1001
  • LOL 22
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ye gods, here's another one--"all we can do together is eat"!! All together now: board games. cards. video games. paint night. paint by numbers. crafts. watch sports. Jesus Christ. 

I guess sex is out of the question?

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

Well its letter me watch it just not live... so Ill be 18 minutes behind in the snark.

You can sit by me. I always get behind. I DVR it. The show will be there tomorrow; live chat is only tonight 😊

• Love 2
Just now, DEG9 said:

an obvious disconnect in figuring out that a leads to b, which will lead to D (ead).

And since they don’t live together she doesn’t even have the usual excuse of giving in to avoid getting screamed at.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

"If I have to bury my sister, I don't know what I'll do!" "My sister needs something drastic."

Here's a thought:

STOP FEEDING HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But that would be haaaaaard! 

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Full disclosure: I am a rather large lesbian myself. Oranges will do that to you! 😉

You just need to get some sugar free jam. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

The doctor will give her the magic surgery and the weight will melt off.  

And the surgery won’t hurt and they can just lie in bed and wait for their yellow brick road to lead the fat away.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3