Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

“I hope all my hard work is worth it.”

Hard work. HARD WORK. Exactly what kind of hard work involves lying around stuffing your face with peanut butter? Because I’d love to get into that profession.

(I’m particularly grumpy tonight after three days of actual hard work at my job. I wish I could make a career out of eating.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 21
29 minutes ago, Wanda said:

That’s what I thought. And sis says how upset she is at the thought of losing her and my comment was she doesn’t need to take her for the outings since she isn’t living there and forced to be berated as so many enablers complain they are. Then someone said they do live together. So I asked if I missed that the sister lives with them?

I think it was more that they live with the sister (i.e., it's the sister's house).

3 minutes ago, Kid said:

Yeah, she worked hard on that diet.And I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale.

my bridge in North Dakota is better. heh

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I have slept on the floor for three nights after moving to my first apartment, until the mattress and frame could be delivered.  It was not uncomfortable at all - but of course I was a quarter of her weight. 

I bet she lost no more than 20 pounds total.  I don't think she would have gained, but not lost much of anything.

When I moved to my house, the only thing I had to sleep on was my futon mattress, But then again, I was used to sleeping on the floor from my time in Japan. It's not the end of the universe.

Wow... she lost weight. Not a huge amount, but still...

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

FFS!! Don't put Dr Now on a roll. AJ will eat him.

After she smears him with peanut butter.

Now please excuse me while I put on my gasoline soaked panties and hop on the bus to hell.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
Just now, ams1001 said:

"I don't understand what happened." Bingo?

YOU ATE TOO MUCH!

Replying to myself, but, well, I put this in my head with that comment and I had to share.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

This week's winner of the guess the poundticipant's weight game is @ThereButFor with a guess of 680 pounds!  ThereButFor wins a crate of (chocolate) oranges, a toilet bidet so they never have to ask someone else to wipe them after they go, and an entire wardrobe made out of purple clothing with large polka dots and/or horizontal stripes allowing them to hide in plain sight wherever they go.  And of course, the awe of their fellow pounders.

I’ll be happy to share my choc oranges (my blood sugar reacts badly to my beloved Terry’s)!  I once had a purple polka dot dress so I am sure I will love the horizontal stripes just as much.  I love being inconspicuous!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Miracle Maxie said:

Delusional. Absofuckinglutely delusional. She’s worked really hard? What’s her definition of hard work?

Putting peanut butter on rice cakes instead of bread!!!

• LOL 1

What none of them seem to understand is that you won't lose weight just eating less compared to what you used to eat; you have to eat less than a normal-sized person eats. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

“I hope all my hard work is worth it.”

Hard work. HARD WORK. Exactly what kind of hard work involves lying around stuffing your face with peanut butter? Because I’d love to get into that profession.

(I’m particularly grumpy tonight after three days of actual hard work at my job. I wish I could make a career out of eating.)

I actually had that job today...I babysat for a one-year-old who napped for 3 of the hours that I was there.  It was a sweet gig for a day, but it would get old FAST. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

You know, I'm starting to think of obesees saying, "Give me weight loss surgery" the same way students talk about the professor giving them an 'A.' No. You earn the 'A.' Nobody is giving you anything.  Dr Now is not giving you the surgery, you are earning it by following the program. People who follow the program don't have to beg Dr Now for the surgery.

I'll say it again (and may copyright it) Surgery is for winners. 

And, while I'm here, will these people who don't work, don't take care of kids or the elderly or whatever, tell me how they are stressed? I can't take it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
(edited)

The puppy has to be leash trained, bitch!  Obviously, she knows nothing about dogs. Why did they have to bring animals into it?

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6