Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Barb23 said:

I'm still laughing at your reply to my post.  I actually love oranges & grapes .  You can tell by my larger size. Lol.

When summer comes I’ll be a peaches and watermelon fiend. (Hangs head in anticipatatory shame). Hang in there, fellow fruit lover!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

That was Aldi peanut butter, too.  So not even good PB.  (I love Aldi, don't get me wrong, but their peanut butter is "meh").  

Why are they all sobbing like they're sending her off to war or something?

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Uh oh, another peanut butter junkie.................. Wonder how many peanut butter sandwiches she can pound down?

5 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I say 10 for a snack,  15 if it’s a meal. 

Don't forget the 2 liter bottle of soda to wash it all down. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Only in the form of a Reeses peanut butter cup

Reese's peanut butter cups are trash. You need Trader Joe's PB cups. Delish!

2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I’ll be having my black coffee breakfast at 5am!  Of course I’ll be asleep shortly after this show ends.

I get up criminally early as well. Thursdays are the days I fall asleep on my very long commute. But its worth it for the fun of Pounder Wednesdays.

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Matching horizontal stripes on both of them? The couple that dresses together stays together.

Can we bring back the What Not to Wear people? Yeesh. 

That would be an interesting episode..!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, aliya said:

Also, and I'm gonna sound like a terrible person, but good grief, will these people stop crying over stuff?  Life is gonna be hard for you. Suck it up or change it. These obesees are the most anxiety-ridden, fearful, people I've ever seen. 

Well to play devil’s advocate, that’s part of the reason they’re so overweight. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

That was my gateway peanut butter.   Now I'm hooked.

My first peanut butter product was Reeses peanut butter eggs.  I did not like the regular cups (and I still don't) but I liked those.  And now I will have actual peanut butter sometimes, usually with apples but sometimes with breakfast waffles too. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

I just tuned into poor Miss Shapen. If she says "me and Erica" one more time, I swear I'm gonna smack her weird torso through the television. There is never an excuse for poor grammar.

We could always turn it into a drinking game...

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

OMG, her face, as she leans over the sink and stares blankly...I legit laughed out loud.  And why does she need her magic blanket even at home?  Is it because the cameras are there?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Late start for me so I’m catching up, but just needed to point out that the airport attendant should jump on the flight with them and get himself to Dr. Now stat!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

That was Aldi peanut butter, too.  So not even good PB.  (I love Aldi, don't get me wrong, but their peanut butter is "meh").  

Why are they all sobbing like they're sending her off to war or something?

it looks good for the tv audience

• Useful 1
(edited)

I have slept on the floor for three nights after moving to my first apartment, until the mattress and frame could be delivered.  It was not uncomfortable at all - but of course I was a quarter of her weight. 

I bet she lost no more than 20 pounds total.  I don't think she would have gained, but not lost much of anything.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 1
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Aaw Hells no, she's sleeping on the floor! Getting her up should be interesting............

Well it WOULD have been except god forbid a camera crew was there to capture it.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Reese's peanut butter cups are trash. You need Trader Joe's PB cups. Delish!

I’m sure they are but the thing is I don’t actually like peanut butter so the peanut butter in a Reese’s is great because it tastes like dessert and not peanut butter. And yes - I love peanuts. I am weird. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

This week's winner of the guess the poundticipant's weight game is @ThereButFor with a guess of 680 pounds!  ThereButFor wins a crate of (chocolate) oranges, a toilet bidet so they never have to ask someone else to wipe them after they go, and an entire wardrobe made out of purple clothing with large polka dots and/or horizontal stripes allowing them to hide in plain sight wherever they go.  And of course, the awe of their fellow pounders.

No clear shower curtain? No fair!

Edited by nytonc
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Gbb said:

Well to play devil’s advocate, that’s part of the reason they’re so overweight. 

I agree. I'm snarking here, but I do think that never having left home, being afraid of everything in life, having to travel with a family entourage because everyone else's life revolves around taking care of your humongous self, contributes in some way to their eating problem.

• Love 13
(edited)
5 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

She thinks it disguises how big she is.  Not working.

I was just coming to post. (I have a terrible headache and can’t follow the live chat 😢) but the blankie tucked around her gut in every scene is bugging the shit out of me 😂 

Edited by dreadfulLeigh
  • Love 5