Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

PrincessPurrsALot

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Has excruciating pain ever made anyone here just want to eat? 

Actually, when I’m having chronic headaches and can’t do anything...read, watch TV, move, sleep. Sometimes all I CAN do is eat something. But it’s more like nibbling.

• Love 3
  • Useful 1

It can't be simple because you've got 600+ lb of food in you. Why do these people question what happens to them out in the world?  They're huge. They don't fit in regular chairs, wheelchairs, airplane seats, cabs, you name it. Why are they surprised?

Also, and I'm gonna sound like a terrible person, but good grief, will these people stop crying over stuff?  Life is gonna be hard for you. Suck it up or change it. These obesees are the most anxiety-ridden, fearful, people I've ever seen. 

• Love 13

22 minutes ago, nytonc said:

Hi everyone! I’m new here but I love the snark! My eating habit tonight was a BLT on wheat toast. 

Welcome!

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh gee, is that a magic unicorn blanket that will l help her hide from people AND that's bright purple with big white polka dots? Can I have one too?

Barney with some kind of pox.

• Love 1
  • Laugh 16

1 minute ago, Stusan said:

More like she and her girlfriend live with the sister!

Thanks. I tend not to watch the live chat shows too closely and miss details. I thought the sister drove over to take her out.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

No fair! I don't even have time to LOOK at my bingo card.

I didn’t even know there was a bingo option 🤪😢

• Love 1
  • Laugh 1

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

Am I the only one who thinks a yard dotted with dandelions is pretty?

they are good for the bees

• Love 6

Just now, Godfrey said:

Barney with some kind of pox.

I spit out my dinner! heh

• Laugh 3

6 minutes ago, DEG9 said:

apparently Erica is so clueless she doesn't realize her girlfriend is sneaking food. So, rational? heh

Perhaps they are perfect for each other then?

• Love 2

Just now, nytonc said:

I didn’t even know there was a bingo option 🤪😢

I treat it like a drinking game, only I eat Cadbury Mini Eggs instead of drink. 

Okay maybe it's an excuse to eat Mini Eggs. Whatevs. 

• Love 4
  • Laugh 10

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Eat Vicodin maybe. But then that made me sick, so I’ll have to say no. No it has not.

• Love 5
  • Laugh 4

I guess she brought her own wheelchair? They put it in the back of the van...

In other news, my DirecTV keeps stuttering and going in and out. Don't they know I can't miss one second of this snarkfest?!?

• Laugh 4

She is short, and her body is oddly disproportioned (short torso, no neck).  I'll guess 658.

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

No. It hurts to chew. 

3 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Am I the only one who thinks a yard dotted with dandelions is pretty?

Nope, I think its pretty too.

• Love 2

I don't know how the medical transport works, it might be that it has to be scheduled by the doctor's office or something.    The taxi driver in Houston certainly knew what to do to handle the situation though.     I don't understand how AJ, or her siblings survived that childhood.   If she says she's going to throw up one more time, I might throw up.  And now a panic attack?     Short of breath, is scaring me.      

Month 1-679 lbs, goal to lose 100 lbs. in a month,   5'1" height.     "Walking to a salad is harder than walking to a pizza".   Another screaming quote from Dr. Now.    The look on Erica's face when Dr. Now talked about the exercise was so shocked.   

I hope you mean the Cadbury eggs in the little carton shape, I love them, but fortunately they're only available before Easter.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 2
  • Laugh 2

6 minutes ago, Hana Chan said:

Oh, the poor baby is starving. She hasn't eaten in four hours. 

She's going to be in for a rude awakening when she meets Dr. Now.

Don’t these people ever watch this show?  It’s only been on for years and yet they all seem ignorant of what Dr. Now will ask of them.  Wait! You want me to lose weight before surgery? 

• Love 5
  • Laugh 6

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I treat it like a drinking game, only I eat Cadbury Mini Eggs instead of drink. 

Okay maybe it's an excuse to eat Mini Eggs. Whatevs. 

I LOVE THEM!!!!  It's my cheat during Easter

• Love 3

When they know the trip will be so taxing, why do they rush and do two plane rides in back to back days? I assume it’s because somebody has a job.

• Love 3

15 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

I’ll go for 680.  She may be short but there’s loads of rolls there!

679!

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ok hubby has the TV tonight but based on a brief glance at the live chat I am thinking this is the hot mess we have been waiting for....please? 

oh yeah!

• Love 1
  • Laugh 1

She dragged that schmatta blanket with her to Dr Now? I hope he refuses to treat her! 

• Love 2
  • Laugh 6

There was an episode on the old Wild Wild West tv show where a woman rolled the wheel chaired villain into the water teeming with sharks.  I thought of that when Erica was rolling AJ into Dr. Now's office.

• Laugh 6

Her nervous face is one of the most unpleasant I remember.  A small scared child scaled up to 600 pounds is just grotesque. 

• Love 5
  • Laugh 1

"I don't think I'm much higher than 600!"

That's two more Mini Eggs.

"I can't believe it! I'm way higher than barely over 600!"

That's another Mini Egg. 

• Love 2
  • Laugh 7

17 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

You can sit by me. I always get behind. I DVR it. The show will be there tomorrow; live chat is only tonight 😊

I just got to page 4 (of 6, at the moment). 

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Then someone said they do live together. So I asked if I missed that the sister lives with them?

They live in the sister's place. She moved in with the sister and then when the relationship started, the girlfriend moved in.

1 minute ago, Stusan said:

I guess she brought her own wheelchair? They put it in the back of the van...

In other news, my DirecTV keeps stuttering and going in and out. Don't they know I can't miss one second of this snarkfest?!?

I know what you mean. My internet went out for a minute at the beginning and I was in a panic. 

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m going with 675. I wish I knew how tall she is. It’s hard to tell.

Her circumference is higher than her height

• Love 6
  • Laugh 3

How can he ask where are they coming from? His team has been filming for weeks and he bought her airline ticket. Yes Dr Now doesn’t know where they live?

• Laugh 3

I was one pound too high.  Maybe she had a smaller breakfast with all the stress of seeing Dr. Now!

• Laugh 10

1 minute ago, Midnightblue said:

They live in the sister's place. She moved in with the sister and then when the relationship started, the girlfriend moved in.

I miss a lot in live chat

• Love 4

PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope.