Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

Just now, Brooklynista said:

Is that bread?? Is she about to make a peanut butter sandwich??

I think they're rice cakes. SLATHERED IN PEANUT BUTTER THOUGH.

So.........she thought she would be having the Magic Surgery right away?  Damn   She looks like she weighs 800 lbs, did she flop her huge gut on top of the kitchen counter? .  Why does she not know she has to move to Houston, hasn't she ever seen this show?  WTF.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Is that bread?? Is she about to make a peanut butter sandwich??

C'mon man!

She is about to make several peanut butter sandwiches. 

Narrator: Peanut butter sandwiches are not on Dr. Now's diet. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Uh oh, another peanut butter junkie.................. Wonder how many peanut butter sandwiches she can pound down?

I say 10 for a snack,  15 if it’s a meal. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Are peanut butter and rice cakes on the diet?

I would bet NO.  I also don’t see her measuring how much peanut butter she is spreading from that jar.  I see zero chance of success on her return visit.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Did you eat oranges and grapes to deal with the anxiety? A rack of lamb with sugar free jam? Or 3 pizzas? We’re here for you. 

I'm still laughing at your reply to my post.  I actually love oranges & grapes .  You can tell by my larger size. Lol.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Miss Chevious said:

I heard he quit, moved to Florida and does online chats with Dr. Lola since he’s so traumatized.

But has he written a letter to this father to describe all the past hurt yet?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Her pre weight loss diet is having a loaf of bread and a jar of peanut butter for lunch? That’s not going to work.

It might if she doesn't follow it up with a taco and churro run. 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Well Pounders I am running out of steam and heading to bed.  You people give me a great laugh every Wed.  Think of me tomorrow on the incline bench while you are all still in bed.  Good night.

I’ll be having my black coffee breakfast at 5am!  Of course I’ll be asleep shortly after this show ends.

• Love 1

In foster parent training, we learned of an eightish year old girl who could only be conforted by being rocked wrapped in a blanket and fed a Sippy cup like a bottle because she had never had that need met. So let the woman have her blanket!

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, suev3333 said:

Yea.....peanut butter is a tough one to give up....I couldn't do that.   I just eat it out of the jar....less carbs😄.   Gotta be creamy tho..

My doc is OK with me having peanut butter since, being lactose intolerant, I have a hard time with cheese as a low carb snack. But I know me, so I spend the extra money to buy the little PB cups. One is enough, especially at work, but if I have the jar, it won't be pretty. 

• Love 5

Oh, great. A pink polka dot beach towel. Another great cloaking device that will surely attract no attention whatsoever.

Don't worry about your nieces and nephews being totally different people in a year. The point is you're supposed to be a totally different person in a year, idiot!

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

So for the trip back to Houston, three months late, she has a pink polka dot blanket, instead of purple?   I guess she's going in disguise through the airport this time.     I guess that was Dad waving good-bye?    

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, AnnaBanana said:

It’s already month 4?  She doesn’t look any smaller...just saying.

I know! Not that we usually see huge changes at this point, but I'm going to bet anything that she's not only hasn't lost weight, but probably gained.

• Love 1

I tuned in late tonight, but have been watching for a half hour now and still don’t even know where to begin. 

Does she think those blankets are like invisibility cloaks? Hello, that $4 Walmart blankie is so not gonna disguise the fact that you weigh almost 700 lbs, AJ.

If I was playing a drinking game where I took a shot every time she says “me in Erica” I’d be unconscious on the floor right now.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4