Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Concerned said:

This has been the toughest month of my life, she said. Worse than the month your mom ODed on heroin?

Says the chick with her ass permanently glued to the couch!

• Love 5
Just now, ams1001 said:

Tonight at Wegmans I saw Cadbury Creme Egg cookies. I don't know how I feel about this. (Picture a soft-cooked egg on top of an English muffin half, but the egg is yellow sugar paste and the muffin is a chocolate cookie.) (I did not get them.)

I did get some Whoppers malted milk ball eggs, though. And Dove eggs for my chocolate can at work.

My son-in-law who is from England told me that in England they bake Cadbury Creme Eggs into brownies.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

There's no way she's not going to gain weight.

I barely posted this and SHE'S ALREADY GAINED WEIGHT.

Just now, CringeWatcher said:

Soooooooo, will this be the first time Dr Now actually cancels a surgery?

Maybe!  She has actually gained weight with only two months to surgery?!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Gbb said:

Cutest. Dog. Ever. I’m afraid she’s going to eat it. 

Her monotone baby voice is on my last nerve though. 

Maybe Dr Lola can help her?

• LOL 4

Not a shock that she flunked her tests, and gained weight.    I think she can only lose weight for a while, and will always rebound to the same size or bigger.   She didn't just try the "gaining fluid" garbage, did she?     I bet someone discovered delivery options for food, didn't she?    Dr. Now is on fire!   

• Love 4

She gained.   No surgery!  

Gave an excuse and then said "I don't have any excuses".

She says what she thinks he wants to hear, and she is not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.  Maybe therapy next for her...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Someone is in trouble!!

"Do you understand me?" Ha. He sounded like my mother. Shoot, I've used that with Aliya jr a few times myself. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

My son-in-law who is from England told me that in England they bake Cadbury Creme Eggs into brownies.

*makes notes for later* The only reason I chose Mini Eggs over going face-deep into a Creme Egg McFlurry is because I sprained my ankle and I can't walk down to McDonalds for a fix. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I bet the mini Cadbury eggs in the plastic crate thing would go very nicely in brownies!     

So help me, if AJ says scared, panic attack, or throw up again, I'm going to scream!   I have to be careful not to scream, the houses are only 10 feet apart, and the neighbors will definitely wonder what's going on.    

She's another one who if she ever gets surgery will eat right though her sleeve or bypass, and it will be for nothing.    I just realized it's 20 minutes into the second hour, and I'm wondering if she's going to get booted out of the program.    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet the receptionists all fight over who gets to call her in. "Whaley? Me, me!! Please! I need a laugh!"

Is it bad that I am still laughing out loud that her name is Whaley?

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Tonight at Wegmans I saw Cadbury Creme Egg cookies. I don't know how I feel about this. (Picture a soft-cooked egg on top of an English muffin half, but the egg is yellow sugar paste and the muffin is a chocolate cookie.) (I did not get them.)

I did get some Whoppers malted milk ball eggs, though. And Dove eggs for my chocolate can at work.

I love any Dove candy (with my oranges & grapes)

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet the mini Cadbury eggs in the plastic crate thing would go very nicely in brownies!     

So help me, if AJ says scared, panic attack, or throw up again, I'm going to scream!    

She will. Have a pillow handy so you don't alarm your neighbors.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3