Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet the receptionists all fight over who gets to call her in. "Whaley? Me, me!! Please! I need a laugh!"

That had to be the topic of  their lunch conversation. 

Oh no a new puppy. 

Ha ha, they both don't like to walk.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, IOU Payne said:

Why the fuck did Erica get sumo wrestler hair????

I was going to say something similar, but I'm old and I know it's all just a variation of "Get off my lawn!"

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
(edited)

Right now, I'm not feeling good for her success. That's because, right now, AJ isn't working too hard right now. And, right now, I need to see some progress on her jerny.

Edited by Dianaofthehunt
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Pet peeve: "healthy meals"

Healthy meals would be walking off of the plate. 

Healthful, you dingbats!

Oh, *there* is the dog. 

Why?  The Oxford English Dictionary says that "healthy" is an adjective and modern usage says it can be applied to food or to people.

• Love 10
8 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

At least there are no dogs in this episode. 

So sorry Suzywriter that she got that cute little puppy. I kept worrying that she was gonna step on him/her when she was out for a walk. And please don't get a dog just for the exercise AJ!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Pet peeve: "healthy meals"

Healthy meals would be walking off of the plate. 

Healthful, you dingbats!

Oh, *there* is the dog. 

Tsk tsk tsk She can’t even spell healthy and you expect her to know it should healthful? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

She actually managed to lose 90 pounds.  Erica must have just stopped bringing her fast food and junk food, and now that her sister can't compensate for that, AJ actually lost.  Doubt any of it was due to her own effort.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Never thought I’d say this, but can we please get rid of the Tim Gunn commercial? He’s getting as annoying as dishwasher girl. 

I hate it when he's explaining to the woman that the command hooks are "tool free". Like a woman can't swing a hammer? WTF, 3M?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I've eaten about half of this little 3.5 oz jar of pudding and I think I'm gonna have to save the rest for tomorrow. Rich stuff. 🙂

Send it to AJ. She’s STAAARRRRVVVVIIIINNNNGGGG!!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
35 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I treat it like a drinking game, only I eat Cadbury Mini Eggs instead of drink. 

Okay maybe it's an excuse to eat Mini Eggs. Whatevs. 

Tonight at Wegmans I saw Cadbury Creme Egg cookies. I don't know how I feel about this. (Picture a soft-cooked egg on top of an English muffin half, but the egg is yellow sugar paste and the muffin is a chocolate cookie.) (I did not get them.)

I did get some Whoppers malted milk ball eggs, though. And Dove eggs for my chocolate can at work.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, xls said:

What ever you do puppy, 

for God's sake don't fall asleep on the couch!

Remember when that happened to Adriana’s dog on the Sopranos?   “He must have crawled under me for the warmth”

• LOL 1
  • Love 3