Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Kelly's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

This is a LIVE CHAT thread.  No spoilers or outside reports.  Let's watch the show and snark!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

I think she's still in CHF. She's gasping just when she sits up.

Unfortunately, once you develop CHF, it will not go away.  It may get a bit better but will never completely go away, the damage is already done.

Oh no, she is ordering burgers and fast food!  I had hopes in her...

• Love 4

I have now lost sympathy for her.  Got stuck in a cab, dying from heart failure, and still has not learned her lesson.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 4

Dr. Now seems to like her. I've only been half watching but I don't think she has lied to him or blamed everything for her problem. She seems to be a nice person. I don't know if I have low standards due to Jeanne and Maya and a few of the recent pieces of work though, but I'm not noticing her saying nasty things.

• Love 7

The deer was dead. Strangely enough, it acted as a pressure on the man's chest wounds. Nobody wanted the meat because the adrenaline involved with the crash would have spoiled it. The patient actually drove to the ER in the hopes that we could save the deer. He was unaware it had died.

• Love 1

She's ordering food in!     That's one of the biggest hamburgers I've ever seen!       I don't think she has the will to live if it means she can't have the food she wants.      This is so sad, she could have a great life, and really do well, but she's not even trying.     She gained 32, and back to 636.      Her heart can't survive this, and I'm not sure she wants to.  

• Love 4
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

That is a Cheesecake Factory bag!! 

Yikes! They are pretty much at the top of just about every list of restaurant items to not eat from the Eat This Not That guys.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
Just now, Dianaofthehunt said:

You have no business saying “the food is nasty!” Oh, DAMN, that made me mad!

Unfortunately, some healthcare facilities do have plain awful food.  Still that is no excuse to go ordering burgers, they do make low-calorie soups and salads and entrees available for takeout/delivery! 

• Love 8

Is she being treated for depression?  You can see it in her face.  I wish they spent more time treating the mental health issues.  And I don't mean the 7-minute sessions with Lola!

Edited by umgoblue
  • Useful 2
  • Love 13
Just now, CircusPeanuts said:

That burger was the size of her head !

It was in a Cheesecake Factory bag. Everything on their menu is three days worth of calories. Most of it is very good - but it’s a once in a very long while splurge  kind of place. Not to mention it’s very expensive. Who pays for that?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

OK, well this episode took a turn that I didn't see coming. She seemed so positive! 

I think I've said it before, lots of these people talk the talk but then fail to implement the corresponding behaviors. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Is she being treated for depression?  You can see it in her face.  I wish they spent more time treating the mental health issues.  And I don't mean the 7 minutes sessions with Lola!

She needs to write a letter to her dad.

• LOL 17