Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Kelly's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

This is a LIVE CHAT thread.  No spoilers or outside reports.  Let's watch the show and snark!

• Start Topic

Kelly 725 lbs ,Refrigerators weigh around 300 pounds, give or take depending on the model. The bottom and top freezers, as well as side by side models, come closest to this average. A small model may be 245 pounds, a medium 315 pounds and a large 420 pounds, Movers.com notes.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
Just now, Hellga said:

726 is way more than I have guessed.  Maybe she is taller than I guessed her to be...

I did the math. She’s 5’6”. She’s taller than I thought too but I wasn’t surprised she’s 725

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

OK, normally if the person was a dick, I'd be laughing my ass off at this stuck-in-the-cab scene, but it's Kelly and this is pretty sad. 

HOWEVER: 

"You can't let yourself get stuck in between the seats."

LOL

2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I've been singing that and I didn't even consciously register that the commercial had played.

I like the song, and I love the concept, but I HATE the ad.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

This week's guess the poundticipant's weight winner is @JudgeyMcJudgyPants with an omniscient guess of 722 lbs.  JudgeyMcJudgyPants wins a cold pizza tucked into a nightstand, a serving bowl full of fried chicken wings, a starter for the later model Ford of their choosing, a bus they can aim at any deserving person, and, as always, the respect and wonder of their fellow Pounders.

OMG!  I’m so honored!!!  My favorite is the bus I get to aim at any deserving person.  So many options...

• LOL 7
  • Love 15
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

We often pick up a cheap $5 Little Caesars when my daughter has a friend over and I can eat 3 pieces of that because there's not much on it. But if you are talking a deluxe loaded with stuff that's different. Yes I am hungry and obsessing about pizza! 😂

This is a loooong-standing local place (over 93 years old). They're pricey, too, which contributes to me not getting it very often. My other favorite dish is their lasagna, which is gooey and cheesy and yummy and soooo bad for me. But worth it every once in a while (I usually only get it when I house-sit for my parents and they leave me money for my trouble...it's not trouble and I would do it for free but I won't turn down free lasagna money).

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She really looks sick. Come on Kelly! All of us Pounders are pulling for you! 

Getting off the plane, and in the wheelchair at the airport she already looked like she was going into congestive heart failure to me.

Edited by Julyolo
Misspell
  • Love 6

This may be a first for the show, someone getting stuck in a vehicle like that.  However, I'm sure that something uncomfortable has happened to her before she got to this weight.  That should have been a warning to check yourself, Kelly.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I say 722.

Hey there, I think you won, congrats! Here's a big ol' pan of fried chicken wings for ya! Like James K said, don't worry about the calories because they're FRIIIED! 😆

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Good evening, Pounders. This is a rare Wednesday night when I'm home. My eating habit was a bison burger, oven fries, and broccoli salad. I'm now having my antioxidants in a 🍷 glass.

Kelly seems smarter and more articulate than most. We'll seem how snarkworthy whe is.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

OMG!  I’m so honored!!!  My favorite is the bus I get to aim at any deserving person.  So many options...

Yeah, that bus needs to be placed in every winner's gift basket!

• Love 9

They should take this video and have her watch it over and over any time she has the urge to “do the diet her way”. Anyone who sees themselves like that would have to be motivated to practically never eat again.

• Love 6
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Yes she is likeable but I am having visions of Ralph Kramden stuck in the steampipe right now.  The only thing missing is Norton coming into the room carrying the steam shutoff valve

You must NOT disparage the Kramden!!!  😄 😄 😄

• Love 2
Just now, FormeryHeavyJ said:

Yes she is likeable but I am having visions of Ralph Kramden stuck in the steampipe right now.  The only thing missing is Norton coming into the room carrying the steam shutoff valve

Yes!!!!  I could watch those shows 1000 times and still laugh.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Mr. Magemaud might have missed his calling. I said “How much do you think this chick weighs?” He said “725” just before Kelly stepped on the scale which read 725.5. Maybe there’s a future for him with a carnival sideshow? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, FormeryHeavyJ said:

That made me LOL! Cheers to you!

giphy.gif