Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E13: Kelly's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

This is a LIVE CHAT thread.  No spoilers or outside reports.  Let's watch the show and snark!

• Start Topic

OK, Gary said it's OK now.  My guess was he started dating a woman (since a wife was never mentioned) and didn't want Kelly there as that new girlfriend moved in - but it didn't work so he is welcoming her back.

Could be anything, though.  Both his fault and her fault, pity we haven't been given any details.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I wondered about that too but it was explained in a previous post that you have to special order an ambulance for someone over 700 pounds because a regular ambulance can't handle it. Oh the things we learn on this forum! 😊

Seems like Dr Now should have one of those babies parked in the lot ! 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

I suspect there’s a not so nice side to her. Her friend ran off too. 

I think her friend was just planning to help her get to the first appointment. I think originally her dad was supposed to go with her but couldn't (though they didn't say why). I don't think the friend was intending to move to Houston with her.

• Love 7
Just now, Hellga said:

OK, Gary said it's OK now.  My guess was he started dating a woman (since a wife was never mentioned) and didn't want Kelly there as that new girlfriend moved in - but it didn't work so he is welcoming her back.

Could be anything, though.  Both his fault and her fault, pity we haven't been given any details.

Damn good guess Hellga. That was still a pretty messed up thing to do.

I wonder if Gary caught her ordering in food at his place, or something similar?

Maybe the Supersized edition in a couple of weeks will hint about it.   

401!!!    I love that-down 324 lbs.      Kelly's right, she'll have to relearn how to move.      I'm so happy for her.  

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Gary has a wife and daughter...we saw his daughter at the hospital during her surgery.

• Love 2
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I wonder if Gary caught her ordering in food at his place, or something similar?

Maybe the Supersized edition in a couple of weeks will hint about it.   

401!!!    I love that-down 324 lbs.      Kelly's right, she'll have to relearn how to move.      I'm so happy for her.  

Whats the supersized edition?

1 minute ago, Godfrey said:

I'd guess she's a PITA. She doesn't like to move, is used to having food brought to her, and isn't a very pleasant person.

I have family members who I have only met a couple times in my life and didn't find at all pleasant at that.  However, if they were recovering from surgery and needed a place to stay, I would take them in.  Even if I ground my teeth, I would do it because blood is thicker than water.   It doesn't have to be forever.  A few months until they are sufficiently OK to be on their own - or move to an assisted living facility of some sort if they won't recover. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I think her friend was just planning to help her get to the first appointment. I think originally her dad was supposed to go with her but couldn't (though they didn't say why). I don't think the friend was intending to move to Houston with her.

2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Sounds like maybe some behavior had to be addressed, it's got to be a burden to have her in the house all day.  And she's can't live there forever.  What happened to her BFF, the chick who said she was like a sister?

Her friend probably has a job, a family, and other responsibilities. She took a few days off to get Kelly started is all. 

• Love 6

Wha happened?  (Desi Arnaz voice).   Isn't that Gary picking her up from rehab?  the Gary who kicked her out or at least disinvited her from staying with his family again.   I am so confused.....

20 minutes ago, DNR said:

We've seen Dr Now order ambulances for 600 pounders WHY would he put this woman in a cab?? 

Because she is more mobile than others and not wheelchair bound.

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, jvr said:

Gary has a wife and daughter...we saw his daughter at the hospital during her surgery.

Daughter yes, but I do not recall any mentions of a wife.  The daughter looks like an adult and seems to be living on her own, and he could be divorced for years. 

• Love 1