Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 3/4/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

Monday, March 4 
New York Times op-ed writer Bari Weiss guest co-hosts; The Political View with Gov. Jay Inslee (D-WA); “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices 

Tuesday, March 5 
 Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, Lionel Richie and Ryan Seacrest (ABC’s “American Idol”)

Wednesday, March 6
 Ricki Lake (executive producer, “Weed The People”)

Thursday, March 7
 Brie Larson and Annette Bening (“Captain Marvel”); Janice Dean (author, “Mostly Sunny: How I Learned to Keep Smiling Through the Rainiest Days”)

Friday, March 8
 Day of Hot Topics; “Feel Good Friday: View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

• Love 4
Just now, OnTime said:

Why do we need this co-host lady????

New York Times op-ed writer Bari Weiss guest co-hosts

The table was fine with the four of them!

Get used to it, I'm thinking.  They are (probably) going to test out of a bunch of people to see who takes Abby's place when she goes on maternity leave.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, JayD83 said:

Get used to it, I'm thinking.  They are (probably) going to test out of a bunch of people to see who takes Abby's place when she goes on maternity leave.

And she's Meghan's college friend 

• Love 2
(edited)

This is how you talk about Ilhan? The one who spoke out about AIPAC and against Israeli policies and now is getting racist and Islamiphobic attacked along with death threats?

Shut up Bari and Meghan.

Edit, I don't get why Joy mentioned the Muslims on the left like it's their fault for antisemitism. Ilhan apologized for her comments but stated that she's against the lobbying from AIPAC and Netanyahu. Tlalib is Palestinian, so she won't be happy with the government who is killing and displacing her people.

*sigh* at least Sunny said something. I just wish people would leave Ilhan alone. The amount of death threats that she's been getting for saying something Glen Greenwald has been saying for years is saying something.

Bari saying she's a Liberal Zionists means that she's for the destruction of the Palestinian people. So, her views are already biased for me.

sorry for the rant, but this is ridiculous.

Edited by CheezyXpressed
  • Love 24
16 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Joy just had to let it be known that she and Sunny were at Ana's wedding and the snowflake Megan was not there.

Huh....thought she and Ana were chums.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Vixenstud said:

That ship has sailed a long time ago. Megan has been consistently rude and disrespectful to Ana for not following their tribe blindly. I could say more, but, it would be off-topic. Please go into Ana's section for more information..

• Love 12
(edited)

MM really hates the environment, doesn't she?

She just torpedoed that segment with her blue card "facts" that got her ass smacked down a few months ago ... AOC riding in Uber and Leo DiCaprio's private jet.  JUST SHUT UP! 

Edited by JayD83
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, CheezyXpressed said:

Why being Inslee on when you give him one segment and don't let him talk?

Sometimes the View is so frustrating. Work on having less commercials and less Kardashians.

How about less View your Deal. Sunny went to law school for that! Lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
39 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Joy just had to let it be known that she and Sunny were at Ana's wedding and the snowflake Megan was not there. Megan looked sad after Joy's anecdote about the wedding, take that Mrs. Domenech. 

I didn't see the beginning of the show, did they show Ana's wedding pic?

19 minutes ago, heysmilinstrange said:

Meghan's husband has made several nasty tweets about Ana, one implying that her accent is fake.

Wow....Ana is a class act, I'd be all over her ass every chance I got.

• Love 20
28 minutes ago, Orillia said:

Hilarious Joy line about Trump hugging the flag . She always brings the funny and the audience clearly loved it .

28 minutes ago, Orillia said:

I think Joy and a lot of other comedians get their jokes from social media. I saw this joke on Facebook yesterday.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, blondiec0332 said:

Wouldn't you love to know what Meghan's top 30 issues are if climate change isn't one of them?

Okay, here we go:

The first 5:  Eliminating each and every restriction to guns - including minimum age requirement, weapons of war, etc.

The next 20 or so:  Dismantling every environmental protections that exists - you know, small government.

The next 5:  Ending "inheritance tax" - I made my way on my own, nobody gave me nothing, but I have the right to each and every million my parents' die with, hands off!

The next 5:  Ending legal abortion, up to AND including rape and incest.  Babies, innocent lives, yada yada.

The next 5:  Dismantling any laws against forcing every American to wave old glory 24/7/365.

The next 5:  Ending any law limiting hunting.  Newborn fawns - eating up my land, BOOOM!

The last 5:  Performative blah blah blah the military.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

The next 5:  Ending "inheritance tax" - I made my way on my own, nobody gave me nothing, but I have the right to each and every million my parents' die with, hands off!

I was going to respond to that same post with this. I'd wager it's her #1!

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, AdeleDazeem said:

I didn't watch. 

http://www.rawstory.com/2019/03/the-views-audience-goes-wild-as-meghan-mccain-gets-repeatedly-schooled-by-dem-candidate-jay-inslee/

"Washington state governor and presidential candidate Jay Inslee dropped by The View on Monday, where he ridiculed Meghan McCain’s over-the-top fears about the Green New Deal, laughing in her face at one point."

My bold. Hahaha. Did this really happen? 

Might be referring to the end of the interview @7:34

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

When Ana first joined the show, Meg repeated her predictable, we are good friends rap.  As it turns out she was very wrong!  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I loved this--it was awesome!  Right after Meghan took a jab at CNN, Joy just casually said, "That reminds me about something Wolf Blitzer told us over the weekend at Ana's wedding..."  It was a thing of beauty!

This is definitely one of my favorite Joy-throwing-shade moments! It was so perfect how she threw that in there after Meghan complained about CNN. At least Abby acknowledged that if what they were talking about is true, Fox has a serious issue on their hands. Meghan just went straight to attacking CNN.

• LOL 2
  • Love 18