Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 3/4/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

(edited)

I always like seeing the Meghan eye roll and they caught it perfectly today . It tells me that she is starting to get frustrated and that's when the real fun begins.

The best part was seeing her bff and wedding invitation denyer Ana totally ignore her .

In some ways I feel sorry for Abby , that's going to be some tweet she'll be getting tonight from her twitter buddy . On second thought , I don't really feel that sorry .

Edited by Orillia
spelling
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
44 minutes ago, rcc said:

If Meghan would stop interrupting Joy would be fine in the intro. Clunky is not what Joy is as a moderator.

"Are we going to break?"

*Awkward silence*

"We're going to break. Bye!"

Ugh. Whoopi is really shitty at this too.

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

I saw most of the show and am surprised he allowed himself to be shown so blubbery: sniffling, sobbing, puffy face and eyes, tears everywhere.  Pretty embarrassing/impressive display of a brokenheart (mostly seen on teen girls).

When testosterone backs up (due to lack of sex) it becomes estrogen!!  LOLOL!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, buffynut said:

Sorry if it's already been posted and I missed it, but  what was she crying about?

ricki lake was on the show to promote a documentary called "Weed the People."  Meghan started getting emotional speaking about her father, then they showed a clip of a baby battling cancer(?), then the camera kept focusing on Meghan sniffling.

@ 6 minutes in she stars speaking, after the clip @ 8:05 the camera kept focusing on MM.

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

They are getting torn to shreds in the comments section. 🤣

Time for a new photo of Nutmeg.  This one is about 50 lbs. ago.  She's actually at the point where she's beginning to waddle, rather than walk, out onto the stage.  Those red pants the other day did her no favors at all.  She needs to either find another style if she wants to wear pants, or ditch them entirely.

4 hours ago, Bucket said:

I like Ricki Lake; lose the bangs though.   She and Meghan are not curvy; they are overweight.  Embrace your weight or don't, I doubt many care, just stop finding new words for it.  Curvy describes a body type not size. 

LOL - back in the days when I carried an extra pound or twenty, one of my former doctors described me in his notes as "well nourished".  I still rock between wondering if that was either a positive or negative.

Edited by Tunia
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6

Hey Tunia: well nournished is not an insult, your doctor was referring to the fact that your body looked healthy honey! Meant that your skin was nice too! People that are not eating right just look bad to a doctor! Eat up! They use terms like obese and morbidly obese for weight. 

• Love 12

Sounds like your MD did right by you, Tunia. 😉

Well-developed, well-nourished (WDWN) is a term used in medical reporting which means someone is not excessively thin or heavy. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, falltime said:

ricki lake was on the show to promote a documentary called "Weed the People."  Meghan started getting emotional speaking about her father, then they showed a clip of a baby battling cancer(?), then the camera kept focusing on Meghan sniffling.

@ 6 minutes in she stars speaking, after the clip @ 8:05 the camera kept focusing on MM.

Thanks for posting.  Babies battling cancer is so heart-breaking. 😢

• Love 4

NutMeg was criticized by someone from the show Queer Eye about her outright lies on the View about the Green New Deal.  She just doubles down though and ends up then retweeting a negative tweet about him (Bobby Berk).  What is interesting is that she also appears to throw shade at Candace Cameron Bure!  Read the comments 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 14
15 minutes ago, bannana said:

NutMeg was criticized by someone from the show Queer Eye about her outright lies on the View about the Green New Deal.  She just doubles down though and ends up then retweeting a negative tweet about him (Bobby Berk).  What is interesting is that she also appears to throw shade at Candace Cameron Bure!  Read the comments 🤣

I could just kiss him. These are the times that I love social media... Good for him! 

• Love 23
3 hours ago, suomi said:

Well-developed, well-nourished (WDWN) is a term used in medical reporting which means someone is not excessively thin or heavy. 

Really?  I just figured it meant fat!  Learn something all the time on this forum...:-)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Haleth said:

Seriously, Sunny?  Breaking your own stuff to show how angry you are?  In what universe does this make sense?  So childish. 

Sunny is losing me more and more all the time.   A lot of what she so gleefully talks about is cringeworthy, IMO.  I suspect she likes to think of herself as a fiery, hot Latina, but her little anecdotes make her sound jealous, unable to control her emotions, and very immature.

9 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

I really hope Sunny is not teaching her daughter to act that way with a man.

I think about that nearly every time Sunny talks about her marriage.  Even if she's not literally telling her how to act with a man, her daughter is certainly learning by observing. 

(I can't imagine what it would be like to have a mother who throws things and finds nothing wrong with that.  I think most families communicate by speaking to each other, not by acting out and damaging property.  It should be the role of the adults to nip that kind of crap in the bud.)

• Love 16
12 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

She's also not making any eye contact with Ana. 

Anna must have handed her a$$ to her during the morning meeting. She came out pissed. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, DebbieM4 said:

From a doctor's point of view, "well-nourished" is a good thing!   Definitely a positive.  🙂

I just can't with Abby.  I'm so tired of her Captain Obvious comments.  Today it was about R. Kelly - "He was really angry!".  As though all of us didn't see that,, and as though it wasn't precisely the point of showing the clip.   She says things, not conversationally, but as though she's making some big observation or sharing important info.   She's trying, I can tell that she is, but IMO she's a waste of space.  Nice person, but she doesn't seem too bright, and she adds nothing of value.

Her whole delivery is textbook Fox News, from the cadence to the comments. 

• Love 15

I can't believe (yes, I can) Sunny revealed those dirty little secrets about her marriage. I'm sure Manny was happy to hear her tell his tree-tossing story. I wonder what was thrown out the door tonight.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

I can't believe (yes, I can) Sunny revealed those dirty little secrets about her marriage. I'm sure Manny was happy to hear her tell his tree-tossing story. I wonder what was thrown out the door tonight.

Yes, a surgeon with a temper and impulse control problems.  Not exactly something that should be revealed to the world.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Blissfool said:

These are old stories that she has told before.  I think worse than this was when someone from Manny's work baked a cake and she threw it in the garbage.  Sunny has issues that she should not be working out on live TV especially at her age.

When you reach the age of 50 you should have some wisdom by then.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, bannana said:

These are old stories that she has told before.  I think worse than this was when someone from Manny's work baked a cake and she threw it in the garbage.  Sunny has issues that she should not be working out on live TV especially at her age.

Yes, I've heard her telling stories where SHE does the breaking and the throwing, but I hadn't heard of Manny doing it. Throwing out the Xmas tree is at a different level because it also affects the kids and ruins Xmas. 

• Love 10
7 hours ago, Marigny said:

She came out pissed.

In other words, Wednesday.  (When does she not come out pissed?)

7 hours ago, DebbieM4 said:

I just can't with Abby.  I'm so tired of her Captain Obvious comments.  Today it was about R. Kelly - "He was really angry!".  As though all of us didn't see that,, and as though it wasn't precisely the point of showing the clip.   She says things, not conversationally, but as though she's making some big observation or sharing important info.   She's trying, I can tell that she is, but IMO she's a waste of space.  Nice person, but she doesn't seem too bright, and she adds nothing of value.

Bless her heart.

• LOL 11
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, suomi said:

My doctor wrote pleasantly healthy 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Blissfool said:

7 hours ago, bannana said:

7 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Yes, I've heard her telling stories where SHE does the breaking and the throwing, but I hadn't heard of Manny doing it. Throwing out the Xmas tree is at a different level because it also affects the kids and ruins Xmas. 

Sunny is equating destruction of property with passion.  IMO her and her husband's actions are the same as a spouse getting angry at their partner and taking a baseball bat to the car windshield.

And talking about it on the View as if it's just part of her and husband's marital dynamic is just plain wrong.  I know it's fucked up but there might be younger women watching who have a partner who has destroyed their property and now they are thinking well OK that is normal.

• Love 8
(edited)

Meghan got shut down by Joy and Sunny so good, all Meghan could do is get red ears and start the victimhood behavior and fake getting teary. 

Edited because how could I forget Sunny!

B048B960-D0E9-4A47-B119-2A674913B17B.jpeg

Edited by whydoiwatchtv
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

I missed yesterday's episode, but Meghan cried again? I wish Sunny asked Meghan where those years were when black people were being killed and Colin Kaep decided to raise awareness by kneeling. That's not right though. You can't raise awareness and you can speak out. You just need to love guns and live with cactus. Anything else is too much.

...if Meghan has been crying more, I wonder if she's pregnant? 

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Blissfool said:

Throwing out the Xmas tree is at a different level because it also affects the kids and ruins Xmas. 

I would like to see a photo of the tree. Considering how much makeup and fake eyelashes Sunny wears (even to bed), removing the gaudy tree could have been an improvement.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

I could just kiss him. These are the times that I love social media... Good for him! 

Love somebody famous calling her out. She deserves no respect from anyone, despite having relied on her last name to make her seem worth listening to for two years now.

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

And Meghan said she doesn't want to politicize the issue yet at the end of her comment, she asks the table if they'd feel differently had a white Republican said what Illhan said.

I saw on Twitter people posting what actual white male Republicans have said and I'm pretty sure Meghan said nothing. No one cares, which makes one wonder why they care when Ilhan said nothing.

• Love 17
7 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

.if Meghan has been crying more, I wonder if she's pregnant? 

Oh good lord, no.   She'd act like she was The Only Woman On Earth Who Was Ever Pregnant And Who Deserves Special Privileges (above and beyond the ones she was born with).   Abby be damned.  Abby?  Who's Abby?   I'm pregnant here!!!!!

• LOL 15
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Blissfool said:

9 hours ago, bannana said:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything wrong with either of these anecdotes? Everyone gets angry and has a stupid reaction in a relationship that's gone on for 10+ years. Throwing a cake from another woman in the garbage and throwing out a Christmas tree? That is nothing.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

Meghan said what Illhan said is "scary." Huh? Cue the fake tears. Did any of these ladies other than Sunny actually read what Ilhan Omar said? Sunny was spot-on. The selective outrage is incredibly frustrating. 

You say selective outrage.  I say hypocrisy.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see anything wrong with either of these anecdotes? Everyone gets angry and has a stupid reaction in a relationship that's gone on for 10+ years. Throwing a cake from another woman in the garbage and throwing out a Christmas tree? That is nothing.

True, but we don't tell millions of viewers about our jealousy and insecurities.  Sunny has also said that she would never divorce Manny even if he cheated on her, so why is she worried about women who work with him giving him cakes?

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Oh good lord, no.   She'd act like she was The Only Woman On Earth Who Was Ever Pregnant And Who Deserves Special Privileges (above and beyond the ones she was born with).   Abby be damned.  Abby?  Who's Abby?   I'm pregnant here!!!!!

Hehe, but at least this would mean maternity leave.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, CheezyXpressed said:

Hehe, but at least this would mean maternity leave.

Unless she has complications that might warrant a late-stage abortion that she would have to refuse because she is a Republican.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
17 minutes ago, CheezyXpressed said:

I saw on Twitter people posting what actual white male Republicans have said and I'm pretty sure Meghan said nothing. No one cares, which makes one wonder why they care when Ilhan said nothing.

Hmmm, good question? What could it be?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5