Type keyword(s) to search

"The View": Week Of 3/4/2019

Jaded
  • Start Topic

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

And the Trump apologist (aka Abby) strikes again! What in the world does Trump being impeached have to do with what is being discussed - Cohen being believed over Trump?

I'm not making excuses for Abby, as she does seem to be a Trump apologist most of the time, but does anyone else think that maybe her father has asked her to be the more "Trump tolerant" (Republican) person on the View so as to maintain his Ambassadorship?  Isn't that something that the President appoints?  

Edited by njbchlover
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Oh Abby, you don't need to take The Bachelor so seriously!!!

It was likely a body double jumping over the wall.

I know you're very worried but Colton will be just fine, he really will be.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

Ugh. The return of immature double-standard Sunny. It's not cute to act insane to keep your spouse "in line." She is far too old to still buy into the Crazy=Passionate thing. 

P.S. Oh crap. Another "friend of Meghan's." Is anyone keeping a list?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

She's also not making any eye contact with Ana. 

Megan is feeling betrayed by Ana for not inviting her to her wedding. It is all about her playing the martyr.  She will never look at her actions and think about why Ana did not want her there. Part of being an adult is realizing that actions have consequences and Nutmeg is too immature and self-centered to realize that..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Useful 2
  • Love 21
19 minutes ago, OnTime said:

Meghan is pissed today. She didn't say a word during the Cohen segment.

Is it because Ana is there?? (ha-ha)

I believe she has been told to stick to the topic.  She anticipates what is going to be discussed and has notes and poll results (eye roll) on her cards.  When she is silent it means she has nothing written that fits the points being put on the table.  AND her nose is out of joint because her 'good friend' Ana did not invite her to her wedding. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 12
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Megan is feeling betrayed by Ana for not inviting her to her wedding

I doubt Meghan feels betrayed at all.  She probably  could care less about Ana's wedding.

Did she invite Ana to her wedding?

Edited by OnTime
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

I'd be surprised if Ana left anyone out, regardless of ben's rude tweets. 

Id love to see Amber sit in for Abby if Ana doesn't want to.  She's even Meg's good friend already!

Seriously, Sunny?  Breaking your own stuff to show how angry you are?  In what universe does this make sense?  So childish. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 14

It is truly shocking NOT that the only time the totally frozen Elsa if she glared anymore or looked more miserable she would be like that for all of eternity that the only time she speaks is to again interject herself as Amber's good friend or talk to Ricki about the pot and use it of course to bring up her dad.  I get it we relate something to someone we know but not every person you speak.  Elsa. the world knows all about your dad and does not a dissertation about it you could have said the world needs this or that in relation not her saying the crap she did.  I am sorry I tuned her out more today because of her annoying self indulgent ways and hatred toward the show/

Another reason to give Anna millions and millions to keep Elsa frozen like the c word she is, keep her pissed and not talking because she is so angry that someone has a higher IQ then her.  ANNA and JOY for the WIN TO KEEP ELSA PISSED AND QUIET.

• Love 21
Just now, Haleth said:

I'd be surprised if Ana left anyone out, regardless of ben's rude tweets. 

Id love to see Amber sit in for Abby if Ana doesn't want to.  She's even Meg's good friend already!

Seriously, Sunny?  Breaking your own stuff to show how angry you are?  In what universe does this make sense?

I assume Sunny did this when she was young.  I doubt she continued that crazy behavior and remained married for all of those years. Plus, we all know Sunny plays the good submissive wife at home to Manny. 

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:
15 minutes ago, OnTime said:

I doubt Meghan feels betrayed at all.  She probably  could care less about Ana's wedding.

Did she invite Ana to her wedding?

So why do you think she is being a bitch to Ana? I think that she feels betrayed because as a Republican she felt that she should have been there instead of Joy the crazy liberal. Plus, Ana had celebrity friends there like Eva Longoria and Gloria Estefan. Megan wants real celebrity friends so bad.. 

Hasn't Meghan always been bitchy to Ana? She knows Ana can fillet her!

Ana wanted her friends at the wedding. Meghan isn't her friend.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Alexis2291 said:

They are getting torn to shreds in the comments section. 🤣

Here are some questions we would like answered but we know we will never get answered:

• Why Elsa are you not human?
  • Why Elsa are you the most self entitled B to ever appear on the View
  • Why Elsa do you think you are so smart?
  • Elsa do you think you would have any job without who your precious daddy is
  • Elsa what do you have on ABC and the View that they will not get rid of you?
  • Elsa why are you the fakiest c word on TV
  • Abby same question about your daddy, why are you on this show
  • Elsa and Abby why are you being shoved down our throats
  • Elsa and Abby do you realize that America hates hates you and know you only have these jobs because of daddy
  • Why should we like you both
  • Do you realize how much the viewers love Anna and love that it pisses you both self entitle people who do not know Middle America
  • Do you know America wants you off their TV and how happy we are that you know we love Joy and Anna and are grateful that it pisses you off.
  • What will it take for you to be OFF THE VIEW
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11
55 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Seriously, Sunny?  Breaking your own stuff to show how angry you are?  In what universe does this make sense?  So childish

53 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

I assume Sunny did this when she was young.  I doubt she continued that crazy behavior and remained married for all of those years. Plus, we all know Sunny plays the good submissive wife at home to Manny. 

I really hope Sunny is not teaching her daughter to act that way with a man.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Alexis2291 said:

Totally agree with Sunny. When I saw the R. Kelly interview, all I could think about is, where is his lawyer?! It was a train wreck but Gayle definitely handled it well. 

And wow, did anyone catch how hard Meghan rolled her eyes when Ana said something to Abby just now? Was that really necessary? Smh. 

Aha! Just started here and I was going to comment about her eye roll when Ana interrupted her. I don't understand how she has any friends, or how they would ever put up with her rudeness. 

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Who in the world thought "ask Meghan and Abby" was a good idea?  Unless it was someone who hates both of them. What were the expecting?

Someone's gotta be purposely trolling them behind the scenes at this point. And they lumped both of them together. Usually they do these Q&As for one person at a time. What could possibly go wrong? LOL. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:

Megan is feeling betrayed by Ana for not inviting her to her wedding. It is all about her playing the martyr.  She will never look at her actions and think about why Ana did not want her there. Part of being an adult is realizing that actions have consequences and Nutmeg is too immature and self-centered to realize that..

I know Ana used to work with/for John Mccain, but i don't know if she and Meghan have ever been friends. i think Meghan has accused Ana of not being republican enough.

Edited by falltime
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, falltime said:

I know ana used work with john mccain, but i don't know if she and meghan have ever been friends. i think meghan has accused ana of not being republican enough.

I thought when Ana first started appearing on the show pre Abby, Meghan and Ana talked about Ana's closeness to JM and they both implied that they were like family. Then that episode happened,  Ana said something that Meghan disagreed with and MM shouted at Ana "why do you even call yourself a Republican" Ana put her in her place and things have never been the same not even a hint of friendliness . I have read that MM husband tweets stuff about Ana but I've never seen it.

• Love 16
(edited)

I like Ricki Lake; lose the bangs though.   She and Meghan are not curvy; they are overweight.  Embrace your weight or don't, I doubt many care, just stop finding new words for it.  Curvy describes a body type not size. 

Edited by Bucket
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I thought when Ana first started appearing on the show pre Abby, Meghan and Ana talked about Ana's closeness to JM and they both implied that they were like family. Then that episode happened,  Ana said something that Meghan disagreed with and MM shouted at Ana "why do you even call yourself a Republican" Ana put her in her place and things have never been the same not even a hint of friendliness . I have read that MM husband tweets stuff about Ana but I've never seen it.

go to the ana thread, the tweets have been posted there.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

During the cannabis segment  I was kinda hoping Sunny would pat Meghan's arm or summat - the mother's joy over cell death juxtaposed with MM's quivering chin was touching, even to an old toughass such as moi.

And damn all - mostly family values (!) types - who oppose medical marijuana.

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Bucket said:

I like Ricki Lake; lose the bangs though.   She and Meghan are not curvy; they are overweight.  Embrace your weight or don't, I doubt many care, just stop finding new words for it.  Curvy describes a body type not size. 

Ricki Lake can call herself anything she wants, with bangs or without bangs.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I wonder if Meghan told her friend Amber Tamblyn that she committed infanticide when she had an abortion.  Typical hypocrite - it's fine for me and my friends, but not for the rest of the country.

Oh yes, I was wondering the exact same thing, and of course on top of it, Joy tells Amber that she was brave to write about it.   How on earth can NutMeg be friends with Amber?

But back to Ana, in no world would Ana Navarro invite Mrs. Domenech to her wedding after those tweets from her husband, with one of them actually sounding racist, even though I don't think that is what he intended.  Those tweets are way over the line and are personal attacks, not policy-based attacks.  I am sure that is why NutMeg is grumpy.  She definitely pouted for a few segments, until she could turn it all back to her:

• People thought Nutmeg was the Masked Singer!
  • NutMeg idolizes Ricki Lake!
  • NutMeg wishes medical uses of cannabis could have helped her father!
  • Amber is her best friend even though they disagree on everything!  And she committed infanticide!

And then no one comforted her when she cried.

I noticed that Joy is pretending to be oblivious to NutMeg and didn't even call on her when she hadn't commented during the Cohen segment and just kind of said, oh are we going to break, let's go to break! 😁

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, bannana said:

I noticed that Joy is pretending to be oblivious to NutMeg and didn't even call on her when she hadn't commented during the Cohen segment and just kind of said, oh are we going to break, let's go to break! 😁

I love how Joy neutralizes Nutmeg so effortlessly; Joy is such a great moderator. If Whoopie was here, she would have given Megan the floor after the break.. 

• Love 24
1 hour ago, Bucket said:

i agree about the curvy. curvy is hour glass like shaped. not overweight for the most part. some women are truly plus size. it's all ok but we don't have to change the definition of curvy.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, mongoose said:

Aha! Just started here and I was going to comment about her eye roll when Ana interrupted her. I don't understand how she has any friends, or how they would ever put up with her rudeness. 

It is interesting how the camera focuses on her when she does that. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

Who in the world thought "ask Meghan and Abby" was a good idea?  Unless it was someone who hates both of them. What were the expecting?

I actually attempted to ask the following:  Meghan, can you respond to issues on the show with your own opinion, not "as a Republican", or what your interpretation of what a Trump fan thinks.  No one else prefaces their opinion.

The site was really slow and kept freezing.  I finally swore repeatedly and gave up.  Since most of the questions were BS, I was hoping the question would get through.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

I really hope Sunny is not teaching her daughter to act that way with a man.

As Ana pointed out, just break some cheap stuff, Manny won't notice the difference.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
(edited)
25 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Being pro-cannabis is not a typical Republican talking point.

Cannibas cannot cure cancer.  If John McCain wanted marijuana of any sort, level, etc. he would have as much as he wanted.  

His state has Medical Marijuana cards.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Useful 2
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Add more passengers to the Joy Train.  Joy has what it takes!  How can a production that hires someone like Joy, like Ana, even like Sunny...hire people like the Daughter Twins?   Ahhhh...instead of the original "women of various ages," it's now "women of various IQs."

• LOL 10
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, Apprentice79 said:

Megan is feeling betrayed by Ana for not inviting her to her wedding.

First, GREAT!!!    And then, did Meghan invite ANA?   And I won't accept the excuse that it was a "small" wedding.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, OnTime said:

Oh Abby, you don't need to take The Bachelor so seriously!!!

It was likely a body double jumping over the wall.

I know you're very worried but Colton will be just fine, he really will be.

The husbands of Sunny, Abby, and Meghan must be saints...all for different reasons.  One wife is a bitch, one is so naive it's pitiful and requires therapy, and one fakes so many personalities/emotions we don't really know what she is.

I believe Colton jumped over that wall...but it's no big deal.  Football player for most of his life.  I saw most of the show and am surprised he allowed himself to be shown so blubbery: sniffling, sobbing, puffy face and eyes, tears everywhere.  Pretty embarrassing/impressive display of a brokenheart (mostly seen on teen girls).

• Love 5
(edited)
22 minutes ago, DB in CMH said:

Joy is doing a great job moderating in letting everybody get a word in, but doing a terrible job with her intros and exits. It's very clunky.

If Meghan would stop interrupting Joy would be fine in the intro. Clunky is not what Joy is as a moderator.

Edited by rcc
  • Love 18
6 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

I agree but she is in her 30s now.  Most people when they grow up and are away from their overindulgent parents and have to deal with the real world they learn that the world does not in fact revolve around them.  A spoiled child is the parent's fault. A spoiled adult is the spoiled adult's fault.

Also, what are "consequences" to a person like Meghan?  She can buy herself out of any trouble.  She can lose jobs left and right and not worry where her next diamond brooch is coming from.  She can alienate all her "friends" and get more because we can always find syco-pants (sic). She has a "don't care" attitude because she has no reason to care.

• Love 17
(edited)
2 hours ago, bannana said:

And then no one comforted her when she cried.

Sorry if it's already been posted and I missed it, but  what was she crying about?

Edited by buffynut
  • Love 3