Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09 Tiffany's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

"I don't understand how this is possible." 

One word: "Grapes."

Grapes!???!! If only I’d known!! They’re the culprit...  I gave up ice cream for nothing!!! 

Edited by iwasish
  • LOL 13
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Oh, ok. So that’s how it works. Just show Dr. Now you’re motivated by moving preemptively-ish, 2 months after him saying you need to move, but, yeah, you’re totes motivated. But don’t worry your silly little head about weight loss. 

You nailed it!

• Love 6

Oh snap, Dr. Now told to her to stop talking and let her boyfriend talk; "One sign of a bully is not letting others speak" or something like that. Take that Tiffany you bitch ass bitch! I wuv you Dr. Now!😍

Edited by DC Gal in VA
Effing Autocorrect!
  • Love 24
Just now, ThereButFor said:

I really don't understand how she can think she was eating 1200 calories.  Maybe she thought it was 12,000 a day?

1200 a meal?  With her perception of only one meal a day that works out beautifully!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ThereButFor said:

I really don't understand how she can think she was eating 1200 calories.  Maybe she thought it was 12,000 a day?

She was probably eating closer to 5000 calories or so per day.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Grapes!???!! If only I’d known!! They’re the culprit...  I gave up ice cream for nothing!!! 

You can always make grape ice cream to make the grapes healthier. By themselves, grapes are terrible for you. But pair them with a healthful option like ice cream—you’re golden!

• Useful 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Fear of hairdressers? May I ask why?

I'm mixed race with curly, Jewish type hair, not kinky black hair - think Weird Al, but better. :  ) White stylists often don't know what to do and black ones want to over process it with chemicals. I just stopped going to the hairdresser for years. I would just cut my own hair - the curls hide a lot. :  )

When I lived on the east coast, sometimes I could find a stylist from the Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico and was used to mixed clients, but ain't none of them in Iowa. Fortunately, I've found some well-trained white stylists out here who have been able to work with my hair type. The best thing I've done is let it be cut and styled, learn Curly Girl, and use product.  It's all so much easier to deal with now. I actually look like a human and don't have to pull my hair into a bun on humid days. : )

• Love 17
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

You can always make grape ice cream to make the grapes healthier. By themselves, grapes are terrible for you. But pair them with a healthful option like ice cream—you’re golden!

Or dry them up and mix them in with a cookie.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Late to the party. She’s needy, she wet her pants at the airport (and admitted it), and he’s not getting laid? Nobody’s personality is that good. Don’t see the BF lasting the entire journey.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Same thing with Applebee's Oriental Chicken salad, also over 1500 calories per portion.

And I bet she doesn't even realize that liquid calories count too!

Oooooh in must say....that oriental salad at Applebee's is the bomb.... yummy

• Love 4

Listen, if something is in the freezer or the cupboard, it doesn't mean you have to eat that!

I have a dedicated chocolate cupboard and I actually have to pull out things close to expiration date so I remember to eat it before then!

And she is not moving either.  Didn't she hear "walk an hour every day"?   THough I think she will do OK these two months and probably be close to goal.  But then she will fail after that, like Maja did.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

For maximum weight loss, fry them.

• LOL 18
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm mixed race with curly, Jewish type hair, not kinky black hair - think Weird Al, but better. :  ) White stylists often don't know what to do and black ones want to over process it with chemicals. I just stopped going to the hairdresser for years. I would just cut my own hair - the curls hide a lot. :  )

When I lived on the east coast, sometimes I could find a stylist from the Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico and was used to mixed clients, but ain't none of them in Iowa. Fortunately, I've found some well-trained white stylists out here who have been able to work with my hair type. The best thing I've done is let it be cut and styled, learn Curly Girl, and use product.  It's all so much easier to deal with now. I actually look like a human and don't have to pull my hair into a bun on humid days. : )

Sister from another mister!
I feel your hair pain. 

Look for a stylist that has Ouidad training (google it). It's a lifesaver. 

Just don't get a tacky undercut like our lovely poundticipant. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2