Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Full blown hysterics.  And calling mama.  I wonder if Christian is too spineless to dump her so he is trying to get her to dump him.

And trying to making him talk to her mother is stupid. 

• Love 14

Wow.  And now she calls mom, crying.  Christian is sort of a jerk, but yeah, he probably needs to just leave and Maja needs to control her own life and not worry about whether Christian can help her.

This guy is something else. "I'll answer questions another day."

• Love 15

Run, Christian, run!!!!  Run!!!!  Run!!!!

And he’s right.  She has to take responsibility for herself like every drunk in alcoholics anonymous has to take responsibility for themselves.  

Run, Christian, run.  I could not be in a room with this woman for five minutes.

• Love 18

OMG- they are holding him hostage!  "Just stay with her until she has surgery."  I'll bet their relationship has been hell.  

She has no concept that she is responsible for her own life and her own decisions.  She is 33 and acts 12.  

• Love 20
Just now, aliya said:

Wow.  And now she calls mom, crying.  Christian is sort of a jerk, but yeah, he probably needs to just leave and Maja needs to control her own life and not worry about whether Christian can help her.

This guy is something else. "I'll answer questions another day."

I agree - he's a jerk. But she's having an epic meltdown and every word out of her mouth is blaming HIM for her problems. Gah.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Hellga said:

In some of her younger photos she looked so much like a cousin of mine... Though my cousin was always chubby as a child and obese as a teen and young adult, in her 20s her back started bothering her and she slimmed down quite a bit.  Makes me wonder why some people stop before it gets too late and some just continue down the slippery slope.

Many of the pounders look like I did as child/teen, but I stopped gaining weight once I hit my adult height at 14!! I wasn’t trying then (didn’t start watching my weight until 18) and I will go up and down but in my head most obese children will stop gaining when they hit their adult height (save for a pregnancy or injury). I’m fat but I’m a “normal” fat these days (im 5’7 and wear a 16/18). 

• Love 3

The mother is a piece of work, and only wants Christian to stay "to get her through this" so Mom and Grandma won't have to come to Houston.

If I see the eye pimples on that woman on the Dr. Pimple Popper commercial again, I'm going to lose my lunch.    And Whitney Thore can get off my TV.   

She doesn't know why he's leaving her and going home?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 16

Like any recovering addict, Maja will not succeed until she takes responsibility for her own actions. I have no sympathy for anyone who blames others for what the do.

Edited by Susanlynn9
Stupid keyboard
  • Love 22
1 minute ago, Kid said:

Run, Christian, run!!!!  Run!!!!  Run!!!!

And he’s right.  She has to take responsibility for herself like every drunk in alcoholics anonymous has to take responsibility for themselves.  

Run, Christian, run.  I could not be in a room with this woman for five minutes.

Think Christian may have been scoring some Xanax on the side.  He needs to give Maja in a couple of cheeseburgers and then fly back home.

• LOL 7
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

Another jaw dropping scene for me tonight!! This episode is killing me!  I cannot believe he’s allowing himself to be filmed when he’s clearly not into any of this. 

That was my thought, too.

Good thing she didn't kill an innocent family driving and texting like that. 

• Love 11