Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Splashes said:

You werent planned is pretty amazing.

My 87 year old mother has never mentioned her wedding day,  ever.  She has also never stopped blaming me for being born too early.  Narcissists blame everyone else for their actions.

• Love 10

Hard to stick to diet traveling?  I remember going on road-trip family vacations with a cooler full of (COLD) fried chicken and frozen Faygo pops (to drink later on the road as they thawed)...GTFOH...don't give me that crap!

• Love 9

So Dr. Now didn't give you a goal? So it's HIS fault you only lost nine pounds! Right...............I

Here comes the previewed epic fight between them...... I hope. Tweeeeeee! Wow Christian won't even answer Dr. Now! Here it comes.................

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, String Theory said:

That's right!!!!!  Just ordered mine this weekend......can't wait - hopefully it won't cause me to gain 550 lbs!

Well, my friend is under 200 so I think you'll be okay.

4 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

I knew it! She hit the fast food again. Of course there are no salads in Texas. 

Yet somehow my cousin manages to be vegan in Houston. Weird. (And he plays in a band which means lots of travelling.)

Okay, Christian's being a jerk but Jesus, girl, grow up.

• Love 2

How come we never see any of the participants go swimming? It's terrific exercise no matter what you weigh! It feels so good, and is so easy on the joints. Why doesn't Dr. Now ever mention swimming? Maybe he does, and it's edited out?

YEAH! The "It's all your fault!" tantrum in the consultation room at FULL VOLUME! Now the phone call to her umbilical partner!! 

• Love 13

Oh oh!   "It was hard to stick to my diet while traveling"   Bad sign.    They should have just bought the mattress and box springs, and put it on the floor.  I'm not sure the bed frame can take the load.  So the truth about Christian is finally revealed, but still the same thing everyone on here guessed. 

Month 1- 689 lbs.

Month 3- 596 lbs. down 93 lbs.

Month 5- 587 lbs. down 9 more, now 102 total

Christian is so ready to leave.    He's just a feeder and Chubby Chaser isn't he?  

Dr. Now asks the right question again, and Christian doesn't even fake an answer.

This is Christian's fault!!! Not at all.   It's no one's fault but her.     Why would any human being tolerate treatment like this?

How adult Maja is, she bitches out her boyfriend, and calls Mommy, right in Dr. Now's office.   

• Love 18