Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Maja moves to Houston to undertake a difficult weight loss journey with the support of her boyfriend, Christian. But when Christina decides he's had enough and leaves Maja high and dry, she will discover that the only person she can count on is herself.

Sounds like an early drama, happy ending episode.  Will Maja learn to count on herself?  Will she count more than just how much food she can eat in one sitting?  Will she be better off without Christian?  Will Christian give us horror flashbacks memories of Garreth? Will Dr. Now be sporting his most blinged out stethoscope?  Let's see what we get on this week's continuing saga of poundticipants in peril!  

This is the LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open during the US East Coast showing and again during the US West Coast showing. 

• LOL 4

Greetings fellow Pounders! Crossing my fingers that we get a doozy tonight, doggone it these patients are just getting too self aware to be fun. 😂

My diet tonight was Chick-fil-A with Mom and Armchair Jr., made it home with less than 10 minutes to spare before the show. Whew!

• Love 9

How're y'all doing?  My diet tonight is a black cherry ice water, a green salad, and a lentil stew.

Jeez - she's already crying over something... maybe that's a good sign about the show.  : )

• Love 9

Evening, all!

Eating habit: Salad with baby spinach, baby butter lettuce, three colors of carrots, radishes, red cabbage, Vermont cheddar cheese, lightly seasoned croutons, and a drizzle of honey french dressing.

Planned dessert: all natural mint chocolate chip ice cream with maraschino cherry syrup.

Well, we're starting out with a "I bleeping hate you for doing this to me"...can't wait to see what that's about!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Greetings fellow Pounders! Crossing my fingers that we get a doozy tonight, doggone it these patients are just getting too self aware to be fun. 😂

My diet tonight was Chick-fil-A with Mom and Armchair Jr., made it home with less than 10 minutes to spare before the show. Whew!

LONNGG time since I've checked in!  If anyone remembers me, GREETINGS!  If you don't, GREETINGS as well...lol...

• Love 12

Mixed emotions on wanting a train wreck. I feel terrible about Sean Milliken passing, but I’m waiting on test results of a rare form of adrenal tumor. So, need distraction.

on the bright side my dinner was a pizza because the doctor told me to go eat pizza and ice cream.  That may be a bad sign I guess

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

Mixed emotions on wanting a train wreck. I feel terrible about Sean Milliken passing, but I’m waiting on test results of a rare form of adrenal tumor. So, need distraction.

on the bright side my dinner was a pizza because the doctor told me to go eat pizza and ice cream.  That may be a bad sign I guess

Let’s hope you get good news!!

• Love 6