Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

Her mom has some sass! “YOU weren’t planned!”

And I bet she’s mighty sorry it happened. That’s probably why she’s working all the time - to get away from her.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, String Theory said:

Speaking of the King of Non-compliants, the Assanti Part 2 episode was on when I got home this afternoon.  When I turned the TV on, Steven had rolled off of the golf cart and his dad was screaming at him.  Now that's some family dynamics.  This year it seems like TLC is going to the other extreme, we've had mainly compliant patients this season.

OK, first she bitches and moans about her mom and how much she fed/nagged her about her weight, now she's upset that she's going to be moving away for so long.  

Can Christian look any happier that they're leaving........NOT.

No one has or ever will top Steven.....ever.  he set the bar waaaay high!  IMO

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Good evening, Pounders. I've been away for a while and oh how I've missed the snark. Missed the first hour, but I have a glass of wine at my side and my gasoline soaked panties close by. I tuned in as Maja was getting ready for her big move and all I can say is, that poor car! A Kia Soul was not meant for that.

Edited by ShoePrincess
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

Wait, what?  I was making tea.  What did Mom say/do?

Maja was whining that mom leaving wasn’t the plan, and Mom said something about plans, then said YOU weren’t planned..

Edited by MelissaMinion
spelling
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

Geez why all the stripes?    They are fighting all the time,  i think life with her has become hell for Christian. 

It's been just over an hour that we've had to experience her and I give Christian major props for not killing her.

• LOL 4
  • Love 18

The whole crew of them are nutty as an Almond Joy. Maja lumbering through the house sobbing, oh my god. What is she, seven? Seriously. Your mother wanting to head home is sending you around the bend? What is wrong with this woman? Every little thing is cause for her to get her back up and start snarling. Jesus. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 23
1 minute ago, Splashes said:

You werent planned is pretty amazing.

It was funny, but it is also a bit sad, it was either during or right after the wars in Yugoslavia, depending on where exactly they were coming from, so timing sucked more than usual unplanned pregnancy sucks. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

OMFG!!!! The meltdown in the driveway with mom!! I ❤️Mom!  She called it like it is! This is why we have fights. It’s because of you!  Be a ‘big’ girl. — uhhhh I think she is a BIG girl! 

My jaw was hanging open during that whole interaction. Maja proved what a stunted juvenile she is.  Mom clearly said I want to go now before it gets too hard for me. And big girl couldn’t just pause what she was doing and say thank you mom for your support .  give her a hug and let her go.  She has to make a big stink. What a freaking brat.

Her mother has had a stroke and probably tires easily. Why should she have to wait for Queen Maja to dismiss her? 

• Love 18
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

OMFG!!!! The meltdown in the driveway with mom!! I ❤️Mom!  She called it like it is! This is why we have fights. It’s because of you!  Be a ‘big’ girl. — uhhhh I think she is a BIG girl! 

My jaw was hanging open during that whole interaction. Maja proved what a stunted juvenile she is.  Mom clearly said I want to go now before it gets too hard for me. And big girl couldn’t just pause what she was doing and say thank you mom for your support .  give her a hug and let her go.  She has to make a big stink. What a freaking brat.

I am rarely on mom’s side but I am this time.  And I think Christian is as sick of her as her mother is.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Her mother has had a stroke and probably tires easily. Why should she have to wait for Queen Maja to dismiss her? 

Oh, I didn't realize that. I'm cutting mom some slack in that case.

• Love 5
Just now, Miss Chevious said:

I knew it! She hit the fast food again. Of course there are no salads in Texas. 

The 64 dollar question-did she pack pots and pans?

“We don’t have much” so possibly not.

• Love 2