Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

OMG she sounds like a 3 year old.

Ding, ding, ding.  She has the maturity of a child. 

I can’t believe she has the gall to blame Christian for her poor weight loss this month.   I’m rooting for him to walk out and never ever ever come back. 

• Love 9

Oh right!   Nagging him is going to make him want to stay.      She's a total idiot if she can't see why he wants to leave. 

Month 1 689 lbs

Month 3 596 down 93

Month 5 587 down 8, down 102  That office fight with the call to Mom was outrageous!

Month 7 592, up 5    total is 97.

Sushi, Pizza and Pasta!   The trifecta of food, but I'm sure there were a few Mickey D runs too.  

Enough with the phony tears, crying, but no tears ever come.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 16
8 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The mother is a piece of work, and only wants Christian to stay "to get her through this" so Mom and Grandma won't have to come to Houston.

Ding Ding Ding Ding

Mom just wants someone else to handle it. 

Watching this “conversation” between her and Christian’s earbuds tell me all there is to know about their “relationship.” 

Edited by Gbb
  • LOL 2
  • Love 21
3 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

This scene is going to live on in 600 pound life infamy!6

"Christian! Christian! Christian! Christian! Christian!"  There's some kind of religious joke to be made there, but I'm too tired to think of it!

• LOL 11
  • Love 4

Ok Christian moves into my Worst 600 lb life spouse #1 spot only because he could have held out till surgery . He did marry her and it does involve her life.   

No reponse to Dr Now and her screaming in the office showed this couple is a wreck. 

Edited by DNR
More words
  • Love 3
Just now, Kid said:

He is choosing to do this because you’re fucking unbearable!!!

I give him credit that he has enough gumption to get the hell away from her.  She's up there with being "Assanti Annoying".   

Of course it's Christian's fault that she's not able to stay on her diet - it's always SOMEONE else's fault.

• Love 12