Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Gee I just can't understand why Holly and Ray don't have a vibrant sex life.....after all she's so damned sexxx-ayyyy and all.  Really makes the extra effort to do her hair, makeup and dress well 

Not to mention he has to wipe her ass!!

• Love 3

“Food has “started”  to become an important need of mine. “

“Ive got to figure this out. “

“Im stressed”

She says all of the expected phrases. I bet she is trolls different weight last message boards or watched these shows before. But none of it is heartfelt. She is so transparent. 

And can I just say— WTF was that tiny green couch at the therapists waiting room??!!??  I nearly spilled my brandy slush because of that! Did they put in an especially tiny little couch to make these people feel even bigger?  I’m absolutely dying!!!!

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

You can be lonely in a room full of people. These participants are psychologically broken or they wouldn’t be on this show. 

YES to personal accountability!

I am just as psychologically broken, maybe more than her.   I'm just saying, appreciate what you got....because really being alone isn't easy....

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Holly is looking smug and I can’t imagine what Lola is saying to make Holly feel that way. 

I definitely picked up a smug vibe. She glossed over her “horrible” childhood and early adult life only to focus on th elack of intimacy with her fiancé...sure, lady. That’s the crux of your problems. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, CircusPeanuts said:

WTF was that tiny green couch at the therapists waiting room??!!??  I nearly spilled my brandy slush because of that! Did they put in an especially tiny little couch to make these people feel even bigger?  I’m absolutely dying!!!!

It's like the chairs the patients and family sit on in Dr. Now's office, when he opens the door I think he is going to hit somebody with the door because it is cramped in there

• Love 6

I have no intimacy with Ray.

He's like my roommate. 

Oh! Yay! Ray still wants to marry me!

The fuck lady. You don't even like him...WALK AWAY.

9 minutes ago, mysticalflute said:

I really want egg rolls now though. But it's way too cold to go anywhere and I had to get the car jumped today just to run to the store and get milk.

She's already whining about therapy. Good Lord, woman.

IT'S LOLA!!!! I got so joyously happy seeing her.

She looks really different! Is it the crazy new wig?  Her makeup seems very heavy. Especially on her forehead. 

She also seems ‘over’ these pathological eaters. 

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

“Food has “started”  to become an important need of mine. “

“Ive got to figure this out. “

“Im stressed”

She says all of the expected phrases. I bet she is trolls different weight last message boards or watched these shows before. But none of it is heartfelt. She is so transparent. 

And can I just say— WTF was that tiny green couch at the therapists waiting room??!!??  I nearly spilled my brandy slush because of that! Did they put in an especially tiny little couch to make these people feel even bigger?  I’m absolutely dying!!!!

Reminds me of the tall woman in the tiny chair on 90 day fiancée 

Lola looks flawless! I wonder if she read our comments lol

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, CircusPeanuts said:

You deserve gasoline-soaked drawers for the thought!  But I doubt Lola can make a living only dealing with 600+ pound people.  She probably sees a bunch of people and this is just her taste (or maybe a leftover from the previous tenant.  My friend bought a house that hasn't been updated since 1970s and while she updated the upstairs, basement still has rainbow shag carpet!)

3 minutes ago, Azubah said:

"Can I have a hug?" GET UP AND GO TO HIM. Jesus, what a metaphor for the whole relationship.

Yup.  And I remember her leaving her wheelchair in Georgia so she would move.  Looks like instead she is now laying down instead of sitting up.  Regressing and not progressing.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 3
Just now, Erinw522 said:

Why is she steady sweating like a damn pig the SECOND she walks in dr. Nows office every single time?! 😂😂🤔

Because she has to walk all the way from the parkinglot. Its nearly a marathon! Though in fairness if its summer time in Texas its easy to get sweaty quickly.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Maybe if she eats the Merriam-Webster?  At least, it will keep her full for a couple hours, the four or five pounds of it with the mostly indigestible hard cover...

She probably doesn't eat enough fiber...

• Love 5

I really don't like her.      

Month 1-658

Month 3-629

Month 5-611

Month 7 (I guess 7)-564

Least romantic proposal ever.   And he won't marry her until she loses the weight, and he's one who brings her tons of food?      All it takes to get married is a license, and a courthouse judge.   If the parents want some religious wedding, then they can finance it, and do it after.  

If I hear one more word about Jazz having something pop, and looking at her pathetic mom lying in a hospital bed, then I'm going to hurl.      I am sick of Pimple Popper, and Whitney too.  

If Lard Butt Holly talks about popping her stomach staples one more time, I'm going to scream.   Is Ray gaining weight?   It sure looks like his bowling ball shape is getting bigger by the second.  

I bet if she ever loses the weigh, then he'll dump her for another morbidly obese woman.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 13

Wow, she actually did lose the weight.  I still think it's a temporary trick she is pulling on Dr. Now, and she will go back to overeating either right after approval or as quickly after the surgery as she is able to do so.  I am not buying into her turning around.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CircusPeanuts said:

So where are we with our bing cards?

shower scene ✔️

Tattoo✔️

Sexual abuse✔️

Food is my only joy✔️

Boyfriend enabler✔️

Drive through scene✔️

What am I missing?

Grocery store, then on to Houston.  (I've watched a little but wanted in on chat.) 
We haven't had a good trip in a while, that's probably my favorite part.  Tight airline seats, or motels with wooden floors, beds that collapse, bring it on.  

• Love 5