Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I wonder if these people go eat junk food after their appointment with Dr. Now and then start the diet again the next day?  I mean she's getting a talking to by Dr. Now and her boyfriend looks like he is ready to hit the drive thru.

• Love 11
Just now, libgirl2 said:

And she look like she was eating slop with the salad.

Salads can be delicious!

I didn't see what she was eating with the salad. Trying to get my younger twin to stop licking her sister. Smh 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, libgirl2 said:

And she look like she was eating slop with the salad.

Salads can be delicious!

I was wondering where all the lettuce went under all that ranch! And don't get me wrong, ranch is my preferred dressing too (next to Panera's Fuji Apple dressing) but there's a limit. 

• Love 1
Just now, Judy Brown said:

I wonder if these people go eat junk food after their appointment with Dr. Now and then start the diet again the next day?  I mean she's getting a talking to by Dr. Now and her boyfriend looks like he is ready to hit the drive thru.

I mentioned previously that I did Weight Watchers with a bunch of women from the office building. We'd go get weighed, listen to the lecture, then go have a big lunch! So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.

• Love 8
23 minutes ago, Wanda said:

She did bust through her staples. That should count for something

Okay, I'm banging my hand on the wrestling mat, crying UNCLE, you got me with this one. Here, take 'em, you earned them, the first, official sopping wet pair of gasoline soaked drawers of the evening! Congrats!

• Love 11

I notice a lot of these participants equate 'healthy' foods with 'boring' or bland. Seasoning can go a long way. My eggs were delicious: pepper, cayenne, onion powder, garlic powder, parmesan. My favorite way to eat them.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, mysticalflute said:

I was wondering where all the lettuce went under all that ranch! And don't get me wrong, ranch is my preferred dressing too (next to Panera's Fuji Apple dressing) but there's a limit. 

It looked like she had a bunch of cheese on the salad, too.

• Love 2

Interesting what Dr. Now said about previous WLS.  If you remember Olivia, she had previous surgery and then lost 400 plus pounds over two years and many surgeries.  So she would be a 1 per center, at least at the time we last saw her.

• Love 1

Ellijay, GA to Dr. Now's office is 13 hours, and 873 miles, and it took them 4 days to drive there?  It's all interstate driving too.     Bypass Atlanta, 85 to Montgomery, 65 to Mobile, and I-10 to Houston.     

Get the gasoline drawers ready for me.       I bet they would have made it to Houston with one overnight, if they wouldn't have hit every fast food joint from Georgia to Houston.     

She claims to sell Mary Kay, and Young Living Essential Oils, how does she do this?     

I bet the revenues of every fast food place on the way had a severe increase in profits for their period to Houston and back home.

Why can't Ray, and Holly marry?    Did she ever divorce the first husband?   

What the hell did she sacrifice for this?    By the way, a bag of lettuce, and all of the stuff she put in it (chicken, and lots of grated cheese), plus that fatty salad dressing is not diet food.

I bet if she ever gets the surgery it won't be gastric sleeve, but the more severe, and she'll clean out a Taco Bell drive through on the way home.     

Second trip, took how long?   Why doesn't she just lay the seat all of the way down?    Then they could drive a lot faster, or does that interfere with drive thru stops every 10 miles.

Holly Hager is not trying.    Ray certainly could use a diet himself, and I bet would qualify for WLS too, and her mom certainly would too. 

Month 1---658

Month 3---629, down 29 lbs.    

Another patient who thinks that Dr. Now's office visit will magically make them lose a lot of weight just by coming there.     I bet she thinks that she'll get surgery, and be instantly thin, but I'm betting if she gets surgery that she'll eat through it very quickly.        If they can stay in Houston, why don't they just stay there permanently?     

On a shallow note, is there a surface in the parent's house that isn't wallpapered?    And it's all ugly.    It's like a model home for wallpaper samples from the 70's.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, aliya said:

I mentioned previously that I did Weight Watchers with a bunch of women from the office building. We'd go get weighed, listen to the lecture, then go have a big lunch! So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.

My brother was in AA.  He made many friends there.  After meetings they would go to the bar.  Kind of like fast food after seeing Dr. Now. 

• Love 11
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Okay, I'm banging my hand on the wrestling mat, crying UNCLE, you got me with this one. Here, take 'em, you earned them, the first, official sopping wet pair of gasoline soaked drawers of the evening! Congrats!

I’d like to thank my husband, Dr Now, Schenee, James all you wonderful pounders and my lord and savior colonel Sanders . Couldn’t have done it without y’all.

• Love 17
Just now, ThereButFor said:

Yeah I think Mom is rejoicing to get her house and her life back!

OMGoodness - you're moving to Texas, not Iraq. These people are so friggin' weak and lacking an adventurous spirit. I would have killed for a job at a school in Texas when I got my PhD, but I'm in a small field and there weren't any openings there. I have been to the Alamo, so that's something.

• Love 13