Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, CSunshine76 said:

And I REALLY hope they edited the hell out of that scene.  Because if I told my Mom that and she just sat in her chair saying “I didn’t know”, that would NOT help me.  Where’s the shock and horror and hug and comfort?!

Or. Follow up questions like ..where? Who? What happened? Etc.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, aliya said:

'Evening, Pounders. A little late to the show because I was making dinner - To eat while I watch My 600 lb Life. At least it's vegetarian...  I  can't believe her parents just let her get so big so young. They should be ashamed. I think Prader-Willi has other presentations that I don't see in her, but I wonder if there is some other disease that give people such an appetite? She seems to have had quite an appetite from a very young age; a little different from our usual obesees.  

Side note - it's -18 w/a -39 windchill, down from -48. What's it like where you are? 

High of 73 today.  Overnight low expected to be around 46. We LOVE  Arizona. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I hope Ray has a back up plan if Holly dies, because the parents would kick him out two seconds later.   

It's his house.  Holly moved in with him.  She said she had been living with parents, so they had their own place, at least at one time.
And I saw people mention her brother I thought, and I never saw him.
Loved Lola's hair tonight.  She should stay with it that way.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Judy Brown said:

Where does this woman live?  I didn't recognize the fast food place.

Asiago chicken sandwich is Wendy's, though it didn't look much like it.

3 hours ago, aliya said:

Side note - it's -18 w/a -39 windchill, down from -48. What's it like where you are? 

32F ne Florida.

4 hours ago, aliya said:
4 hours ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Omg page 4 already! 

Bedtime took for freaking ever tonight. I’m just starting, but pee pads on the floor? Geez. 

What? I was in the kitchen and must have missed this. They just let her pee on the floor??????

I saw that, it was early, when she was getting up, but I never saw it used, so maybe it was just in case.

• Love 1