Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

And it's Dr. Lola.  I like her wig today!  As someone with stick-straight hair (even a perm I went straight in two weeks) I find afros and such really cool. 

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 3
Just now, suev3333 said:

All these obese people always have a mate, hubby, spouse etc.  And then complain how lonely and alone.... they are.....geesh.....I am truly alone (as in living by myself alone, parents deceased, kids grown and gone,  divorced)and I  don't  complain that much!!   And I'm only 40 lbs overweight! Maybe gaining 400 lbs is the answer to meeting my prince charming, huh?

You can be lonely in a room full of people. These participants are psychologically broken or they wouldn’t be on this show. 

YES to personal accountability!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I always pack a "day one" tote with pots, pans, sheets and pillows, paper plates, cups, towels, soap and a shower curtain/hooks plus a suitcase with a change of clothes for everybody we brought with us. If it's winter, I add some blankets

Then I map out a grocery store to visit for some easy dinner and breakfast food. It's not that hard to plan a little.

Yeah, I guarantee that your IQ is about double Holly's...and I don't even know you!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, suev3333 said:

All these obese people always have a mate, hubby, spouse etc.  And then complain how lonely and alone.... they are.....geesh.....I am truly alone (as in living by myself alone, parents deceased, kids grown and gone,  divorced)and I  don't  complain that much!!   And I'm only 40 lbs overweight! Maybe gaining 400 lbs is the answer to meeting my prince charming, huh?

Do you really want a man that looks like the mates of these people?  Some of those guys are straight out of the movie "Deliverance".

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, Hellga said:

There are squares and there are squares.  I remember seeing chocolate truffles - I think they were from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Company (or maybe Indiana Chocolate Company?) - that were almost baseball sized!

It is like folks who have a muffin for breakfast and think it is healthy ...they are much larger now a days!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Holly's face looks like a boy, what happened to her brother that was in the pictures when she was younger?

Is that a wig Lola is wearing? You think I would be able to spot one after watching 'The Americans'

Maybe brother was eaten?

• Love 19
Just now, ThereButFor said:

Personal accountability?  Holly doesn't understand the concept.

Maybe if she eats the Merriam-Webster?  At least, it will keep her full for a couple hours, the four or five pounds of it with the mostly indigestible hard cover...

• Love 5
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

What was so terrible about her childhood at home? It seems like her parents doted on her and still do. Did I miss something?

Mom forced her on diet pills when she was 13 which I guess was traumatic or something.

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Midnightblue said:

Well, after years of reading along and all of the shit shows that have been, THIS is the episode that finally got me to join. There is no one home tonight and there are things I MUST SAY about this woman.

Welcome and let the snark fly!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Gee I just can't understand why Holly and Ray don't have a vibrant sex life.....after all she's so damned sexxx-ayyyy and all.  Really makes the extra effort to do her hair, makeup and dress well 

Yeah but look at Ray. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MsVixen said:

She's been married before?!!!!  And she has a Fiance now?  If I weren't secure with my Never Married status, that shit would hurt!

I was just watching Whitney (My Big Fat...) bemoaning that she has no one, and this episode made me realize that maybe she just needs to chow down, because hardly any of the 600 lbers don't have  a man in tow, and one got divorced or such, before the first commercial, and in the next segment had a new man.  And she was bed-bound.

• Love 15
Just now, Snarkastikate said:

Gee I just can't understand why Holly and Ray don't have a vibrant sex life.....after all she's so damned sexxx-ayyyy and all.  Really makes the extra effort to do her hair, makeup and dress well 

Plus he has wiping duty. And I can't even imagine what it' would be like to wipe someone who eats 20,000 calories a day.

• Love 13