Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Holly's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Hellga said:

We haven't set up to cook?  I moved four times in the past 11 years.  One of those times was halfway across the country, 1300 miles.  Even that time, I was able to start cooking the very next day (the evening of the move day we just got takeout pizza).  I actually thought to buy dishes before I moved out on my own because I actually used them before!

Right??  We've always had pots and pans and dishes with us. 

She doesn't understand why she's not losing weight. Smh. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear god even sitting is too taxing for this delicate princess.

When she said “I can’t sit here any more” I thought for a second she meant she needed to get up and walk. What was I thinking?

Dr. Now is not playing tonight!

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, libgirl2 said:

LOL I just got to the part where a Ray is eating a sandwhich....how thick is that bread, how much mayo does one need? Inquiring minds want to know.

sorry I can't get rid of the quote.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What does "set up to cook" mean? Go to Target. Buy a pan. Done. Not splitting the atom here. 

Maybe she means hiring a personal chef or at least getting all the latest electric gadgets?  God forbid she works herself to death chopping vegetables by hand!

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Her apartment is nice! 

Her relationship with Ray isn't affectionate. It's like she's living with a roommate and she's lonely. Awww. Cry me a river. 

And you've been there a week. You couldn't go get pots and pans and groceries? Stfu. 

Just now, Kid said:

Has anyone seen her eat chocolate? Chocolate is not her problem. It is the tons of food she consumes all day long.

And I don't think any of it was actually chocolate! 

As a chocolate lover and (I like to think) connoisseur, I am offended by her insinuations!

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

And I don't think any of it was actually chocolate! 

As a chocolate lover and (I like to think) connoisseur, I am offended by her insinuations!

I eat one or two squares of dark chocolate a day with my tea. Squares Holly, not BARS.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

"So chocolate is more important to you than living".   Sorry, guilty as charged Dr Now!!!  But only now and then.....

I had one of those days today. I'm glad I only had a limited amount of chocolate in the house!

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Snarkastikate said:

"So chocolate is more important to you than living".   Sorry, guilty as charged Dr Now!!!  But only now and then.....

In an effort to stop eating 'real' chocolate and going crazy with bags of M&Ms, etc., I have taken to eating chocolate chips, which hit the spot, but you really don't want to eat a whole lot at one time. I had a big ole mouthful of them when he said that. I feel chastened... 

Edited by aliya
typo
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Exactly. One candy bar is not going to make that big of a difference, it's all the other food she is mowing down.

I have a friend who lost 100lbs. She works out and watches  her diet. She allows herself a piece of dark chocolate every night. When she over indulged with the holidays she got right back to her healthy eating. Not a diet.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I eat one or two squares of dark chocolate a day with my tea. Squares Holly, not BARS.

Actually, I don’t think there was one piece of chocolate in any of those mounds of food they showed her consuming. It’s another one of her lies. Oh dear me I can’t lose any weight because I do like my chocolate.

• Love 14
11 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Holly Hager...Penny Sager. OMG, get the tinfoil hats out. I think that’s just too close for coincidence. And they’ve both tried so hard and sacrificed so much!

If Holly says something about her yellow brick road I'm in for the conspiracy theory. I'll take a tinfoil hat to go with my gasoline soaked drawers. 

5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

She is a toddler. I want, I want, wah wah

Toddlers all over America are giving her the side eye.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Jeeves said:
1 hour ago, Hellga said:

I wonder if she has a gene defect where she is unable to feel full?

I do too.

I'm pretty sure children unable to stop eating has been covered in Body Bizarre or one of those shows.  There's Prader-Willi syndrome, don't know if there are other things.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

There are squares and there are squares.  I remember seeing chocolate truffles - I think they were from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Company (or maybe Indiana Chocolate Company?) - that were almost baseball sized!

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Right??  We've always had pots and pans and dishes with us. 

She doesn't understand why she's not losing weight. Smh. 

I always pack a "day one" tote with pots, pans, sheets and pillows, paper plates, cups, towels, soap and a shower curtain/hooks plus a suitcase with a change of clothes for everybody we brought with us. If it's winter, I add some blankets

Then I map out a grocery store to visit for some easy dinner and breakfast food. It's not that hard to plan a little.

• Love 6

I really want egg rolls now though. But it's way too cold to go anywhere and I had to get the car jumped today just to run to the store and get milk.

She's already whining about therapy. Good Lord, woman.

IT'S LOLA!!!! I got so joyously happy seeing her.

• Love 7